Tiamut vs. SMP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial

vs.

Superman Prime w/ Guardian Amp.

No BFR. KO or Death only.

Who takes it?

iceman24567
Seriously?

Harbinger
Tiamut slaughters.

quanchi112
Poor Prime.

Zack Fair
Spite much?

Bentley
What exactly is he going to do? Punching him?

I think a lone celestial stood against the destroyer armor backed by a lot, and it wasn't even this Celestial.

So what does everyone else think? 50/50?

guy222
2nd Celestial Host couldn't kill Tiamut

Tiamut recently signaled for the Fulcrum

Tiamut, the Dreaming Celestial FTW

Knowsbleed33
Tiamut would crush SMP.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
Seriously?

Dark-Jaxx
Superman Prime flies through him.

Lol.

Hannibal-Lector
Tiamut SHOULD win... but i got a feeling if this was actually written out, prime would cause DC right now is making prime there numero uno villian

Mindset
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Tiamut SHOULD win... but i got a feeling if this was actually written out, prime would cause DC right now is making prime there numero uno villian Tiamut isn't a DC character, so...

Dark-Jaxx
Superman Prime will MAKE him one.

Zack Fair
Retcon punch FTW.

Nestical
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Superman Prime will MAKE him one.

thats stupid. thumb down tiamut ftw

Nihilist
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Retcon punch FTW. lol

Mindset
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Superman Prime will MAKE him one. laughing out loud

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Seriously?

Meh, there is a Galactus vs. Prime match in which several people gave Prime the win. I was only seeing the extent they were willing to go. I did give him his Guardian amp. stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
He wouldn't need it.

guy222
The Communicator

Warlord
The Celestial

TheGodKiller
Bump

h1a8
Prime has a chance. He tanked a universal buster and was able to rip Monarch's armor. Thor alone has damaged Celestial shells (they are far from indestructible). Plus Prime has strength feats of moving planets to other star systems in little time. This takes more than billions of Earth weights of force to do.

wolverinos
Superman Prime was insanely powerful to the point he changes the laws of physics time and space with just his punches.
as dumb as it sounds but he will actually punch the crap out of Tiamut.

Batman-Prime
In a comic I see GA SMP win, like a celestial gun it would be stupid. In a Forum he gets stomped.

quanchi112
Prime is stomped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.