Team Thanos Strikes Again!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Team Thanos seeks yet another DC conquest!

Thanos w/ Gem of Cyttorak, Rune King Thor, The Asgardian Destroyer, Silver Surfer(an evil version who uses his powers ruthlessly), Trion Juggernaut and Onslaught.

VS.

Super Man Prime, Martian Manhunter 1M, Black Adam, Amazo, Sodam Yat, and Takion

Who dies first and which team takes it??

fangirl101
SBP BFR's the Destroyer. It's magic won't do anything against him.

Black Adam dies seconds later. From Thor.

Takion Pwns Silver Surfer by turning him into a pepsi can.

Thanos Beats Sodam Yat. Unless it's Future Yat. Who I'm guessing is far more uber.

Trion Loses to Amazo.

Onslaught and MM1M is a toss up.

Hitman911
I think Black Adam and Thor would last more than just "seconds"....imo

TheBadguy
After I read the read the first two members in team1 I stopped and only read Prime from team 2. Team one wins in probably a stomp.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Hitman911
I think Black Adam and Thor would last more than just "seconds"....imo Why does Thanos have the gem? sad . Black Adam and Sodam Yat are outmatched here Surfer is their only pair on team one and would beat them for a majority. Spite straight to hell team Thanos stomps. You should have added like Monarch or something big grin

vlaaad12345
I would give it to team 1 if it wasn't for amazo,he takes everyones powers and stomps.

ultimatethor
Team one stomps.

Hitman911
Originally posted by iceman24567
Why does Thanos have the gem? sad . Black Adam and Sodam Yat are outmatched here Surfer is their only pair on team one and would beat them for a majority. Spite straight to hell team Thanos stomps. You should have added like Monarch or something big grin The SAME Sodam Yat that fought prime?!?!? I don't think so.
I wanted to be creative. I think Thanos would make better use of "unstoppability" lol imo

Enyalus
Team One definitely owns. Hard.

And when I think of Evil Surfer, I think of Exiles Surfer. evil face

celestialdemon
Team one wins. Thanos w/Gem of Cyttorak would be hell to deal with.

Hitman911
I thought MM1M was supposed to be so uber?!?!?!?

Hitman911
Originally posted by fangirl101

Thanos Beats Sodam Yat. Unless it's Future Yat. Who I'm guessing is far more uber.

It's same Yat that fought Prime.

Enyalus
Doesn't matter the version of Yat. Thanos has Cytorrak's gem. Which means Yat can't do anything to him...

vlaaad12345
Guess everybody is going to ignore amazo the guy who can take everyones powers here.

guy222
team thanos

Nihilist
team one stomps

vlaaad12345
Wow you guys are dim.

Hitman911
Does Amazo have a respect thread?

vlaaad12345
Yes he does,he has copied half the worlogog in a few seconds...the worlogog is practically infinity gauntlet level item so I don't see whats stopping him from copying his opponents powers here and stomping on then.

joesdabest1
Onslut solos.

vlaaad12345
Not even close,combine everyone on team 1 into one being and amazo can still copy its powers.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Yes he does,he has copied half the worlogog in a few seconds...the worlogog is practically infinity gauntlet level item so I don't see whats stopping him from copying his opponents powers here and stomping on then.

I remember seeing him copy some of it, but didn't he get beat by a tiny piece of it?

Enyalus
Not even close,combine everyone on team 1 into one being and amazo can still copy its powers.

Thanos uses his epic Force Block on AMAZO. Case closed. stick out tongue

Knowsbleed33
Thanos with the Gem of Cyttorak AND Trion Juggernaut?

DC's efforts would be futile.

vlaaad12345
Amazo copied half the ****ing worlogog and its basically the infinity gauntlet,cyttorak is less than shit compared to that,thanos powers get copied he gets stomped.

Knowsbleed33
So he copies a beings power? Wouldn't that just enable him to stalemate said being? How does he stomp them by copying their own powers?

vlaaad12345
Because he can copy not only everyone on teams 1 powers but his own team as well.....and its not like he can only use one power at a time.

Knowsbleed33
Being the forum rules state each team has a basic knowledge of the othe teams character. It's safe to assume Amazo gets taken out first.

vlaaad12345
Basic knowledge isn't knowing that he is the strongest on the team,not that it matters because he has teammates to protect him along with being able to instantly copy their powers you don't really seem to realize how much of a beast amazo is he basically gets plot beat every single time,if he can instantly copy half the worlogog he can instantly take their powers bottom line.

ultimatethor
Arent there different versions of amazo or something? Hmm i thought there were.

Hitman911
Copying powers and using them correctly are two different things. If I had Thanos' power, I'd still lose because Thanos IS Thanos u feel me? I'm sure Amazo can't copy battle strategies and tactics. I guess he could read minds if he copies Onslaught first but isn't Thanos resistant to mind reading? Idk...

Hitman911
bump

occultdestroyer
Amazo solos.
Only way for Thanos team to win is through BFR.

Hitman911
Amazo dies first.

Hitman911
Basic knowledge isn't knowing that he is the strongest on the team,not that it matters because he has teammates to protect him along with being able to instantly copy their powers you don't really seem to realize how much of a beast amazo is he basically gets plot beat every single time,if he can instantly copy half the worlogog he can instantly take their powers bottom line. He'll copy Thanos' powers. Then Thanos kills him period.

vlaaad12345
And thanos will do that how against someone with all of thanos powers+his other powers he has copied+thanos team powers+amazos own teams powers?you don't seem to understand that amazo gets takin down by plot like every time in a no pis forum fight against anyone less than high cosmic he takes their powers real quick.

Hitman911
Amazo dies first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.