Justice League vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
onslaught(nate/xavier/franklin/magneto)

jl roster

Aquaman
Batman
Black Canary
Black Lightning
Firestorm
Flash
Green Arrow
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Green Lantern (John Stewart)
Hawkgirl
Red Arrow
Red Tornado
Superman
Wonder Woman
Zatanna

can they take onslaught down.

Harbinger
No, not really.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Nihilist
onslaught(nate/xavier/franklin/magneto)

jl roster

Aquaman
Batman
Black Canary
Black Lightning
Firestorm
Flash
Green Arrow
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Green Lantern (John Stewart)
Hawkgirl
Red Arrow
Red Tornado
Superman
Wonder Woman
Zatanna

can they take onslaught down.

Team in a stomp.

Zack Fair
Onslaught.

fangirl101
No. Onslaught was beaten with a plot device. And with no franklin here to bfr him then what?

skyfather
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Team in a stomp.
haermm2

durnoonslaught could mind rape a vast majority of the team,also he can create exact doubles of the team to fight and thats just for a start.

Zack Fair
He can also create a red sun to get rid of the S shield.

Superman XX5
Originally posted by fangirl101
No. Onslaught was beaten with a plot device. And with no franklin here to bfr him then what? The Op says he has franklin in him.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by skyfather
haermm2

durnoonslaught could mind rape a vast majority of the team,also he can create exact doubles of the team to fight and thats just for a start.

Or Jordan could create a solar suit and FS could funnel it with solar energy, Flash could work together with Diana and john while the others just sit back and watch. Onslaught didnt really own any top tiers or groups of them...and agaisnt these odds hes outmatched.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Superman XX5
The Op says he has franklin in him.
That's what I'm saying. It was still franklin who bfr'd onslaught.

Mindset
Team in a stomp. laughing out loud

The Great Galen
Did we ever see a full power onslaught or was it just assumed he was as powerful as a celestrial...otherwise he has no feats in this form. I suppose we should open PC Supes with the sowrd now.

Nestical
No. Onslaught was beaten with a plot device. And with no franklin here to bfr him then what?

holy shit we agree on something again??lol must be getting cold in hell

Mindset
Did we ever see a full power onslaught or was it just assumed he was as powerful as a celestrial...otherwise he has no feats in this form. I suppose we should open PC Supes with the sowrd now. laughing out loud

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nestical
holy shit we agree on something again??lol must be getting cold in hell becuz i'm fair and balanced. as long as I give a marvel character the win, i'm sure you and i will agree.

Nestical
becuz i'm fair and balanced. as long as I give a marvel character the win, i'm sure you and i will agree.

fair?i dont think so,not even close.& what are you talking about i gave spectre the win over big g in the other thread & im a huge big g fan.

Dark-Jaxx
becuz i'm fair and balanced. as long as I give a marvel character the win, i'm sure you and i will agree. Oooh, burn.

Batman solos, as Onslaught is a Psychic type Pokemon, who are weak to Dark types like Batman.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Mindset
laughing out loud

I dont go by speculation srry.

fascistcrusader
Onslaught destroys the JLA.

Mindset
I dont go by speculation srry. And?

We don't need to speculate on Onslaught's potential.

What we already know he can do beats the JLA.

ultimatethor
Onslaught destroys the JLA

carver9
onslaught wins this 10/10. Noone in jla possess the strength of a mindless hulk and how about onslaught just creating a red sun right on top of the jla head. That should kill them.

Stoic
Onslaught

Decimus
If the team works together I do not see how they could possibly lose.

Mindset
Originally posted by Decimus
If the team works together I do not see how they could possibly lose. Then you probably either don't know how strong JLA is, or you don't know how strong Onslaught is.

Maybe both.

kgkg
Flash solos - drops a multiverse

tsscls
Onslaught wins.

quanchi112
Onslaught wins.

kgkg
Originally posted by carver9
onslaught wins this 10/10. Noone in jla possess the strength of a mindless hulk and how about onslaught just creating a red sun right on top of the jla head. That should kill them. Multiverse > Red Sun

Badabing
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Oooh, burn.

Batman solos, as Onslaught is a Psychic type Pokemon, who are weak to Dark types like Batman. This post is made of win. laughing out loud

tsscls
Originally posted by kgkg
Multiverse > Red Sun

Common Sense<Logical Outcome

kgkg
Originally posted by tsscls
Common Sense<Logical Outcome And I thought multiverse > Sun was very logical stupid me

tsscls
And I thought multiverse > Sun was very logical stupid me
When was the last time someone created a MV to destroy the JLA?

kgkg
Originally posted by tsscls
When was the last time someone created a MV to destroy the JLA? am taking about Flash droping the multiverse why create when there is already one

Nestical
Flash solos - drops a multiverse

you sure youre not fangirl cause thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard

Decimus
Originally posted by Mindset
Then you probably either don't know how strong JLA is, or you don't know how strong Onslaught is.

Thanks that is good to know. If Flash lends the speed force it would give the GL's and the rest more than enough time to find a way to defeat Onslaught. The instant even some of the more powerful JL members reach light speed time can be thought to not exist as is the case with a photon.

Nestical
Thanks that is good to know. If Flash lends the speed force it would give the GL's and the rest more than enough time to find a way to defeat Onslaught. The instant even some of the more powerful JL members reach light speed time can be thought to not exist as is the case with a photon.

so lets say,just for shits & giggles that the jla can manage to break his armor,what are gonna do against his psionic form?btw everyhing you stated in that quote was bullshit,lol laughing

guy222
Onslaught

Mindset
Thanks that is good to know. If Flash lends the speed force it would give the GL's and the rest more than enough time to find a way to defeat Onslaught. The instant even some of the more powerful JL members reach light speed time can be thought to not exist as is the case with a photon. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Decimus
so lets say,just for shits & giggles that the jla can manage to break his armor,what are gonna do against his psionic form?btw everyhing you stated in that quote was bullshit,lol laughing

It is within their power-sets combined. I don't view it as bs when viewed like that. If the psionic form is energy then the GL's could possibly contain,disperse, or use the psionic energy. They would have as much time as they needed theoretically at least.

Nestical
It is within their power-sets combined. I don't view it as bs when viewed like that. If the psionic form is energy then the GL's could possibly contain,disperse, or use the psionic energy. They would have as much time as they needed theoretically at least.

COMBINED?you mean if any of them dont get ass raped first before they do this combined effort?

Decimus
The question that must be asked then is: Is Onslaught faster than the Flash? Or even Superman or Hal? If he wanted to be Onslaught could warp reality and be faster but until then his reaction timing would be whatever it standardly was - since Onslaught never exibited speed on par with any of the three mentioned and that is all the JL needs.

kgkg
you sure youre not fangirl cause thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard Who knows

The Great Galen
JLA, Onsluagt is outclassed.

Badabing
you sure youre not fangirl cause thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard If I have any more reports or problems with you then it will be a warning. Thanks

carver9
onslaught 10/10 easily. How is the jla going to get past the force fields of onslaughts when the entire marvel earth was unable to.

Decimus
All I can ask is who on Marvel Earth was faster than mutant thought or FTL at the time of the Onslaught Arc. It effectively determines how they could have handled (and is why they handled the situation the way they did)the situation. You cannot beat Onslaught directly if CIS or PIS is off unless you are a better reality manipulator, feed off whatever energy Onslaught exuded or vastly superior in the speed department to start off with.

Stoic
It really doesn't matter how fast they are, or strong, Onslaught could have the entire League fight amongst themselves, and take out the last person standing.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Oooh, burn.

Batman solos, as Onslaught is a Psychic type Pokemon, who are weak to Dark types like Batman. http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/7593/batmanqm6.th.jpg Copy Righted sad tsk tsk

shokosugi
JL would eat onslaught for breakfast.

vansonbee
Originally posted by shokosugi
JL would eat onslaught for breakfast. How do you believe JLA can accomplish that?

o si yes, Onslaught Stomps this team

Decimus
Originally posted by Stoic
It really doesn't matter how fast they are, or strong, Onslaught could have the entire League fight amongst themselves, and take out the last person standing.

I would agree with you if this was a hypothetical battle in a comic book - then stuff like that would be a lot more probable but this battle does not take place in a comic. People come here to debate with entire current power sets unless stated otherwise. The Justice League has defeated more powerful beings then Onslaught in the past as well. Imperiex is a reasonable example of how varied the team can be a finding "impossible solutions". The JL in comics simply is a team that has better plot devices attached to them then Onslaught has attached to himself.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Onslaught destroys the JLA.

vansonbee
I would agree with you if this was a hypothetical battle in a comic book - then stuff like that would be a lot more probable but this battle does not take place in a comic. People come here to debate with entire current power sets unless stated otherwise. The Justice League has defeated more powerful beings then Onslaught in the past as well. Imperiex is a reasonable example of how varied the team can be a finding "impossible solutions". The JL in comics simply is a team that has better plot devices attached to them then Onslaught has attached to himself. In this debate there no plot device JLA can use against Onslaught.

Onslaught and Imperiex are powerful, but different power-sets of powerful...

Onslaught meets up with JLA and mind rapes them. End of story.

Decimus
Before he could think they would react. Like a terminator...

Decimus
and outrun his thoughts lol

Decimus
Originally posted by vansonbee
In this debate there no plot device JLA can use against Onslaught.

Onslaught and Imperiex are powerful, but different power-sets of powerful...

Onslaught meets up with JLA and mind rapes them. End of story.

Reread what I wrote you seem to have missed were light is faster than thought in most current cases. That was my opinion if it were taken into comic book forum. It was after what i said about Onslaught being not FTL.

SIAFON
If the JLA could do this so easily, what happened with the Burning? The Martin Manhunter is nowhere as powerful as Onslaught, and Batman had to buy time to find a solution. The combined powers of the Avengers, The Fantastic Four, The Xmen, Doctor Doom, Iron man, The Hulk, Cable, Apocalyps, and Magneto. Yeah the JLA could beat all of them too.

Onslaught's power base: Nate Grey Upon examination by Moira Mactaggert, she suggested his psionic powers rivaled that of a Phoenix Force-imbued Jean Grey. In another instance, he was measured as having a psionic energy output matching that of the Dark Phoenix
Franklin Richards: Franklin is an Omega-level mutant possessing vast psionic powers. According to Roma, Franklin's power was equal to that of the Celestials. These powers have manifested as telepathy, telekinesis, energy blasts of concussive force (in adulthood), precognition, astral projection and reality manipulation -- the ability to make a thought or desire a reality. However, being a child, his abilities are restricted to an extent by his limited control -- at any given moment his powers could spawn the unthinkable with something less than a thought, or risk temporary depletion if overly exerted.
Erik Lensher: Magneto has the ability to generate and manipulate tremendously potent magnetic fields, which fields he uses most easily to move/control ferrous metals (iron, steel, etc.) and to achieve a wide range of other effects.

Because his personal magnetic field (i.e., the magnetic forces surrounding his own body) repels projectiles and absorbs energy attacks, Magneto is invulnerable to most harm when his personal field is active. His force field has withstood enormous forces including nuclear explosions. He is capable of personal levitation and sustained flight at high speeds, and can survive in the vacuum of deep space. He can also purposely channel his powers through his body for the purpose of temporarily increasing his strength, stamina, and agility to superhuman levels. Magneto has been depicted using his powers to lift submarines and oil tankers through levitation or sheer physical force. The absolute maximum amount of material he can levitate with his powers is unknown.

Magneto is able to perceive the world around him as patterns of electromagnetic energy, and can perceive the electrical auras given off by living beings. He has also demonstrated the ability to produce electricity as well as electromagnetic radiation. In a few instances Magneto has demonstrated the capacity to produce a wormhole, and to safely teleport himself and others by means of the wormhole.
Xavier: Professor X is a mutant who possesses vast telepathic powers, and is among the most powerful telepaths in the Marvel Universe.Xavier's vast psionic powers enable him to manipulate the minds of others, warp perceptions to make himself seem invisible, project mental illusions, cause loss of particular memories, and induce pain or temporary mental and/or physical paralysis in others. Within close range, he can manipulate almost any number of minds for such simple feats. However, he can only take full possession of one other mind at a time, and must strictly be within that person's physical presence. He has displayed telepathic prowess sufficient to confront Ego the Living Planet, as well as confront and narrowly defeat Exodus.
Man I don't know...I think Onslaught wins this hands down.

carver9
onslaught wins this due to there being no beings on the team that could even dream of having the same amount of strength as a mindless hulk and that is what it would take to even get onslaught to recognize you. Onslaught even without tp has the ability to destroy the jla in less then a second. Maybe if you added the avengers they could give a better fight due to the avenger versatility.

Nestical
Originally posted by SIAFON
If the JLA could do this so easily, what happened with the Burning? The Martin Manhunter is nowhere as powerful as Onslaught, and Batman had to buy time to find a solution. The combined powers of the Avengers, The Fantastic Four, The Xmen, Doctor Doom, Iron man, The Hulk, Cable, Apocalyps, and Magneto. Yeah the JLA could beat all of them too.

Onslaught's power base: Nate Grey Upon examination by Moira Mactaggert, she suggested his psionic powers rivaled that of a Phoenix Force-imbued Jean Grey. In another instance, he was measured as having a psionic energy output matching that of the Dark Phoenix
Franklin Richards: Franklin is an Omega-level mutant possessing vast psionic powers. According to Roma, Franklin's power was equal to that of the Celestials. These powers have manifested as telepathy, telekinesis, energy blasts of concussive force (in adulthood), precognition, astral projection and reality manipulation -- the ability to make a thought or desire a reality. However, being a child, his abilities are restricted to an extent by his limited control -- at any given moment his powers could spawn the unthinkable with something less than a thought, or risk temporary depletion if overly exerted.
Erik Lensher: Magneto has the ability to generate and manipulate tremendously potent magnetic fields, which fields he uses most easily to move/control ferrous metals (iron, steel, etc.) and to achieve a wide range of other effects.

Because his personal magnetic field (i.e., the magnetic forces surrounding his own body) repels projectiles and absorbs energy attacks, Magneto is invulnerable to most harm when his personal field is active. His force field has withstood enormous forces including nuclear explosions. He is capable of personal levitation and sustained flight at high speeds, and can survive in the vacuum of deep space. He can also purposely channel his powers through his body for the purpose of temporarily increasing his strength, stamina, and agility to superhuman levels. Magneto has been depicted using his powers to lift submarines and oil tankers through levitation or sheer physical force. The absolute maximum amount of material he can levitate with his powers is unknown.

Magneto is able to perceive the world around him as patterns of electromagnetic energy, and can perceive the electrical auras given off by living beings. He has also demonstrated the ability to produce electricity as well as electromagnetic radiation. In a few instances Magneto has demonstrated the capacity to produce a wormhole, and to safely teleport himself and others by means of the wormhole.
Xavier: Professor X is a mutant who possesses vast telepathic powers, and is among the most powerful telepaths in the Marvel Universe.Xavier's vast psionic powers enable him to manipulate the minds of others, warp perceptions to make himself seem invisible, project mental illusions, cause loss of particular memories, and induce pain or temporary mental and/or physical paralysis in others. Within close range, he can manipulate almost any number of minds for such simple feats. However, he can only take full possession of one other mind at a time, and must strictly be within that person's physical presence. He has displayed telepathic prowess sufficient to confront Ego the Living Planet, as well as confront and narrowly defeat Exodus.

yes

Enyalus
I'd like to see Onslaught mind-rape the entire JLA, then go H2H with Superman for kicks.

TheBadguy
Onslaught stomps all day like he has shit on his boots.

give the jla both avenger teams

Decimus
Originally posted by SIAFON

The Burning took place in a comic book not in an objective comic battle forum. In comics many factors play a role and the most efficient way to defeat threats are not taken due to the fact that it would be relatively short. Sometimes characters forget their own power sets as well. This explains why they would struggle with MM in a comic. Logic is a useful tool and comparing comic reality to reality of power sets is drastically different.

Bada's Palin

Endrict Nuul

starlock
Onslaught wins

SIAFON
Good point Decimus since they are all comic characters. It would be idiotic to point out ones strengths, especially since Wizard classified, Thor as the second most powerful hero created, The Hulk as ten, Xavier as nine. Then as far as villians Doom number one, Magneto as three, Apocalypse as seven. The Avengers are pushovers just like the FF, and The Xmen, Oh I forgot about Cable. Bunch of pushovers, of course the JLA win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.