Current Thor vs. DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tsscls
Could Thor take control of the DC Earth? All Earthbound heroes included. Current Spectre included. No GL's.

fangirl101
Originally posted by tsscls
Could Thor take control of the DC Earth? All Earthbound heroes included. Current Spectre included. No GL's.
confused

Dark-Jaxx
no expression

SevenShackles
Thor fails.

Bentley
Thor wins because his odin power stomps everything in DC Earth. DC суксoрс and despite everything this thread is not a spite thread.

Also, Storm rocks.

tsscls
Not a spite thread. Just trying to put thor in perspective for myself.

quanchi112
erm no expression confused

tsscls
Originally posted by Bentley
Thor wins because his odin power stomps everything in DC Earth. DC суксoрс and despite everything this thread is not a spite thread.

Also, Storm rocks.

You Happy Dance beat me.

kgkg
people forgot DC has Batman

Kasper Gutman
Thor takes over DC Earth. I'm not sure why GLs are excluded. They wouldn't match up well against Thor. I'd love to see Thor against Dr. Fate. Does Spectre even step in? Thor's not an evil guy. If he was power mad and out of mind then maybe i see Spectre stepping in. I kind a see Batman getting along with Thor.

Bentley
Heck, make this DC Thor and he still takes it.

Badabing
Originally posted by tsscls
Could Thor take control of the DC Earth? All Earthbound heroes included. Current Spectre included. No GL's. facepalm

Closed for obvious reasons...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.