Which is the most ruthless alien in all filmdom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlyboy
I am leaning towards the thing from John Carpenter's The Thing because of it's ability to assimilate any organic thing it comes in contact with. The alien from Alien is also right up there as well. Any suggestions????

deathbycorn
Either the Xenomorphs or the Arachnids from Starship Troopers, cause of the sheer ammount of them.

But like you said, The Thing can imitate anything so probably The Thing.

Endless Mike
Ming the Merciless, since he has a synonym for "ruthless" in his name

ragesRemorse
As far as being Ruthless. Off the top of my head i would have to say the Xenomorph. The Xenomorphs actions and intent is based on survival. They Pursue their prey relentlessly because they have to. .

Markus Corvinus
I'd have to go with Xenomorphs, they don't care what they kill...as long as it means they survive.

Lycanthrope
Hey what about KLINGONS rock

Dr Will Hatch
Well, the aliens that made podpeople in all the "body snatcher" films were most succesful in doing what they set out to.

big gay kirk
human beings.....

wicker_man
Kang and Kudos - Not from the films but still pretty nasty customers.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by big gay kirk
human beings..... laughing out loud

yeah, the Humans do win a lot, huh laughing out loud

Wolfie
The parasites from Meatball Machine.

They drill bio-armor into people to kill each other in a bloody massacre all in the sake of a fun recreational game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.