WWH VS Sons of Trigon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
World War Hulk VS Sons of Trigon

if by chance anyone thinks hulk needs it you can throw in the WarBound. only if u think he needs the help. if not hulk goes it alone.

lordmohahat
Could i have a link to some info bout the son's of trigon?
WWH= WWH with warbound. when WWH pissed off enough that is.

SevenShackles
The Sons of Trigon can each wield the power of a Deadly Sin. Jared unleashes anger and wrath in his opponents and possesses super strength. Jesse sees into the head of his victim, and transforms himself into the thing they envy most . And Jacob invokes lust into the hearts of his prey.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/13/Raven-brothers.PNG
thats all i could find. Sloth, Gluttony and Greed arnt mentioned.
from what iv seen in the recent 'titans' comic gluttony sucked dry both starfire and Donna until they were skeletal in appearance and weak. Sloth seemed to age nightwing and red arrow. he slowed them down and red arrow grew a beard. greed i think is still unknown but most likely like lust.

Mindset
WWH flexes and they die

Kento
Can Hulk really loose when one of the other people fighting against him unleashes anger in their opponents?? Unless that doesn't do what I think it does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.