Titus (DC comics JLA) vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EkinEku
who's taking this?

carver9
Thor 8/10. He has fought more powerful beings and took them down without much trouble and I'm referring to classic thor winning this 8/10

EkinEku
How so? This is the same titus that one shotted superman with a punch in broad daylight batman said he couldnt find a pulse for a while, and could have killed him one on one. broke hal's shoulder then instantly healed it with his mind, gave them even more powers then they could have even imagined, then took it all away. I think thor could give him a run for his money but would eventually get stomped without help.

guy222
current thor?

EkinEku
yeah, it seems like a fair fight to use current thor against titus considering his feats, and the fact that the league technically never beat titus, just sent him to a higher plane of existence to avoid being slaughtered.

guy222
thor

carver9
Originally posted by EkinEku
How so? This is the same titus that one shotted superman with a punch in broad daylight batman said he couldnt find a pulse for a while, and could have killed him one on one. broke hal's shoulder then instantly healed it with his mind, gave them even more powers then they could have even imagined, then took it all away. I think thor could give him a run for his money but would eventually get stomped without help.

Umm, thor doesnt get one shotted. Even though that happen to superman doesnt mean that it would happen to thor. Im going to say it like this, against sharpnel superman>thor, blunt force thor>superman, its just that plane and simple.

Thor has been fighting people of titus abilities his enitire career and has owned them. Thor entire rogue gallery consist of almost nothing but god and indestructible beings on titus level. Lets also not forget that titus failed to break out of a box that only had the weight of 100 tons when gl trapped him in it. He got free but he struggled. Batman also hit him with a bolt of electricity which made him fall to his knees and scream out of pain and what is one of thors main abilities.

Thor would rape titus; Im picturing nothing but a beat down.

EkinEku
nah didnt say thor would, atleast not in this form. It's just that the fact titus could do such things with little effort makes him extremely powerful, and wonder woman confirming that he was essentially a god killer makes the match pretty good. what he did to GL's bands and box were not struggles, just dramatic effect, he broke out of them pretty quick and more than once, he even resisted wonder woman's lasso. when they beat him the first time it was with his own strength and the 2nd by teleporting him to a higher realm, and since thor is a toe to toe guy i think titus would give him a run for his money.

carver9
Originally posted by EkinEku
nah didnt say thor would, atleast not in this form. It's just that the fact titus could do such things with little effort makes him extremely powerful, and wonder woman confirming that he was essentially a god killer makes the match pretty good. what he did to GL's bands and box were not struggles, just dramatic effect, he broke out of them pretty quick and more than once, he even resisted wonder woman's lasso. when they beat him the first time it was with his own strength and the 2nd by teleporting him to a higher realm, and since thor is a toe to toe guy i think titus would give him a run for his money.

I agree titus would give him a run for his money but he doesnt have the tools to bring thor down whereas thor has a lot of options. Like I said before batman physically hurt titus with electricity, lightning is a specialty of thors. Titus is a beast but I think that thor is made and built to take out characters like him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.