Conflict: Denied Ops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
From the creaters of Conflict Desert Storm, Conflict: Denied Ops is a game where you are a 2 man team. The game has only 10 missions but it is really fun. The 2 characters that you are in the game are:

- Graves: A former Delta force member and expert sniper. Graves is highly disciplined agent but is not really the kind of partner for small talk nor getting along with. His last partner was killed in Afghanistan in what Graves calls an "Occuputional hazard". Working with Lang, Graves does not like Lang's gangster like attitude in what he considers too noisy and undisciplined. Graves hides a dark past with Delta Force in which he doesn't want to share with Lang. In ways Graves could be considered the Main Protagonist

- Lang: The exact opposite of Graves. A rookie and newcomer to the CIA denied ops team, Lang likes to get the job done with explosives and a M249 PARA. Lang especially enjoys blowing stuff up. He however has a habit of calling Graves his bro, which annoys Graves. He also makes fun of Graves's age and jokes that he (Graves) was the sniper that killed JFK.

The story takes place in a fictional war where a Venezuelian Conflict is taking place. General Ramirez and his associates have staged the Ramirez regime where Ramirez is slowly plotting to take over his country. First he sends his troops to seize the Petro Nivera Oil refinery then threatens to deploy nuclear weapons if the USA continue to "meddle in his country's affairs". Immediately two special agents, Lincoln Graves and Reggie Lang are sent on a series of missions to take down General Ramirez and any other possible threat. First the two agents are sent to the ruins of the Santa Cecilia monastery to retrive important data on Ramirez's connections and associates. After extracting via their commander, code named King Six, they encounter a number of different conflicts all seemingly connected to Ramirez. Eventually they track down Ramirez and end up arresting him.

Why is this game good?

Estacado
It's not.

jaden101
terrible game...i love the conflict series as well...played and completed desert storm 1 and 2...vietnam....and global storm....all brilliant (to me anyway)...but denied ops looked terrible (for a next gen game) and played even worse...

Wil7
I don't know why you hate this game, but it is awesome. I give it a 9/10. This game you might not get different guns, but you get different attachments to the guns. The graphics are awesome, and the gameplay is awesome.

jaden101
the graphics aren't excellent...they're absolutely atrocious

Kazenji
And it also seems with the PC version most sound cards aren't compatible with it.

jaden101
yep...and some guns don't make noises on the console versions either

all things considered...it was a cheaply made shambles of a game that has ruined the reputation of the series....shame really

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.