New UFO footage from Istanbul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
This is quite an impressive video, what do you think?

2BEM-ObMXJY

jaden101
mmm...not sure..it looks good but i'm always skeptical when you don't see it in relation to anything terrestrial...it's very easy to hoax something like that...i'm also a bit suspicious because it's obviously supposed to be outside at night...so what's lighting the object from above?...surely if it was bright moonlight then you would expect it to light more of the surrounding enviroment (provided the camera is pointed at the horizon or at least on a relatively horizontal plain)

be good to know what they were saying as well

Magee
Why does the time keep changing so eratically? It goes from 4am to 5pm at one point, I don't think It's pitch black at 4:20pm in Turkey in late summer and with nothing but pure black through out the entire video it is really not that great.

Bicnarok
Yeh the problem is that no Horizon is shown to compare the thing with, plus it just seems to sit there doing nothing.

theres quite a lot popping up lately mostly fakes but this one at least looks like a possibility, reminds me of the craft from the 1st old war of the worlds movie.

jaden101
or an old cylon raider from the original battlestar galactica...

Bicnarok
Originally posted by jaden101
or an old cylon raider from the original battlestar galactica...

yeh thats it laughing

Bardock42
T-that's impressive?

How? To whom?

Bicnarok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.