Gangs of New York

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steve-o
I dunno bout you peoples, but I think this ****n movie looks amazing! I jus saw the KICK ASS trailer. Hooooooly shit!!!! Daniel Day Lewis looks ****n awesome. Anyone know tha name of the song that plays at the beginning of the trailer?! IVE HEARD IT BEFORE!!!!!!!! From wut movie?

Anyway, I'll be seeing this one. Along with Nerd of the Rings 2. Some wicked movies comin out soon eh? cool

Tex
Yeah, I hear it's really good, very violent and depressing.

finti
It looks cool even if Leo is in it

BackFire349
agreed.

Thomas H
sure do, this movie will hopefully rock, and lets hope it dont have to many boring minuttes for each time before something happens, do remember that Scorsese had to cut it down form 4 and a half hour to approx 2 and a half!

steve-o
I don't mind Leo. He was cool in The Beach and Romeo + Juliet- So I got some respect for him. I mean, theres worse actors. cool

Thomas H
sure are, but Romeo + Juliet sucked, but this movie will be good, according to waht the reviews say and the trailer

mah
Romeo + Juliet was brilliant.
looking forward to this one too

Thomas H
this one can draw a hell if a lot of oscars...but I think LOTR:TT wins best movie, a since it did not win the last year!

finti
I liked the Romeo and Juliet from the late 60'`s with Olivia Hussey in it

steve-o
I liked the Romeo + Juliet with Dicaprio. John Leguizamo was ****n awesome in that one, and the movie was pretty slick. I'll probably end up buying tha Special Edition thing on DVD.

mah
yeah it was great

Tex
I hated that one.
Only good thing about it was the soundtrack.

steve-o
Shutupa yo mouth! haha jus jokes... stick out tongue

Tex
Baz makes movies mostly for the gay populous

Ushgarak
Huh?

steve-o
Tex I hear ur gay.

finti
and if he was?

BackFire349
then you'd be very happy finti big grin

finti
yes more women for me and cut out the swearing, but back to gangs of New York.
When does it open?

BackFire349
december 24th or something,

finti
xmas eve???????? weird day

BackFire349
i dunno, maybe its not that day. maybe its the 20th

BackFire349
yeah, the 20th

Thomas H
yep, not christmas, they are going to make money you should know!

finti
oh really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????

Thomas H
burn"!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.