Black Bolt vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

V for Valentine
(inspired by ROT Yahman)

1) Without Black-Bolt's scream
2) With the scream

Think It would be a good battle smile

ExtraMision5555
Without scream? not sure

Actually, can someone give me a general feel as to how strong sentry is? i know all about BB, but not much about Sentry.

V for Valentine
He hasnt a considerable amount of feats.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t411307.html

I reckon it would be a good fight.

NiñoAraña
wait a minute....inspired by who??? miffed

ExtraMision5555

ExtraMision5555
ide love to debate here, but im going to have to either read that respect thread (not enough time right now) or someone could sum up sentry for me. lol

NiñoAraña
Sentry=Superman in diffrent colors and less feats

V for Valentine
Bah! Read the respect thread, its pretty short but its got like all of his feats in it. And Sentry is more than that Nino confused

NiñoAraña
yeah, but he said sum it up....summeries shouldn't be more then a sentence stick out tongue

i did read the respect thread, he is pretty badass

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by V for Valentine
Bah! Read the respect thread, its pretty short but its got like all of his feats in it. And Sentry is more than that Nino confused

I would, i just dont have time to read it right now, so i guess without a summary as nino said, ill hve to do it later lol :/

V for Valentine
Meh, back on topic! no expression I reckon Sentry might be able to give blackbolt a run for his money without his voice.

With the scream hell no! but seeing as Sentry could probably get to BB before he could scream It might not work. Not too sure.

NiñoAraña
Meh, back on topic! no expression I reckon Sentry might be able to give blackbolt a run for his money without his voice.

With the scream hell no! but seeing as Sentry could probably get to BB before he could scream It might not work. Not too sure. well, sentry CAN fly at the speed of sound, or something of the like...very fast, but wouldn't Sentry die if BB screamed in pain?

V for Valentine
He flys faster than that, hes been shown to go at escape velocities (going to the sun and genosha in back in moments, see respect thread). But you could easily break someones kneck and they would not have time to scream out in pain.

NiñoAraña
He flys faster than that, hes been shown to go at escape velocities (going to the sun and genosha in back in moments, see respect thread). But you could easily break someones kneck and they would not have time to scream out in pain. i guess it all depends on how fast he can take off, and if BB can let out a whisper before then

it's thought and action vs. sound

V for Valentine
Well Sentry must think at such speeds (because if we didnt he would fly into buildings and people all the time presumably) So I reckon whatever speed Sentry moves at, when he exertes himself its alot alot faster than sound

NiñoAraña
so agreed it's sentry for the win 6-7/10? i mean, you gotta give BB some credit...

V for Valentine
Meh, Black Bolts got it going on aswell. He's also one of the most badass spandex wearing men in Marvel. Got some insane energy manipulation and strength aswell. Very tight fight, but I'd give sentry the edge (Without the scream)

ExtraMision5555
BB can also travel at the speed of sound (or just shy of it.) but he can react at speeds faster than that. He got speedblitzed by

hmm
forgot his name
but he was traveling at or beyond the speed of sound and BB dodged him, rather easily

BB also caused extreme harm to Adam Warlock WITH soul gem, how does adam warlock compare to Sentry?

R.O.T. Yahman
I'm pretty sure he's two seconds faster than anything, even light i.e.similar to Professor Zoom. That what was suggested in the recent Iron Man fight. At full confidence i think Sentry maybe even able to withstand the scream, but that is a big maybe. Can i ask why i inspired the thread?

NiñoAraña
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I'm pretty sure he's two seconds faster than anything, even light i.e.similar to Professor Zoom. That what was suggested in the recent Iron Man fight. At full confidence i think Sentry maybe even able to withstand the scream, but that is a big maybe. Can i ask why i inspired the thread? you didn't sad he just didn't want to give me any creditno expression

V for Valentine
Adam Warlock is a hella strong confused especially with the gem. He would definetly beat Sentry. But I reckon if Sentry was to mess up the antenae (as many a person has) It could cause some pretty major damage. And how fast does the energy (or whatever) that Black Bolt's scream make travel? anyone know?

Jesse7
Didn't Sentry defeat the Collective?

(I don't read Sentry comics)

If he did defeat the collective, then I imagine he could defeat Black Bolt.

V for Valentine
I'm pretty sure he's two seconds faster than anything, even light i.e.similar to Professor Zoom. That what was suggested in the recent Iron Man fight. At full confidence i think Sentry maybe even able to withstand the scream, but that is a big maybe. Can i ask why i inspired the thread?

Aye, you may. no expression Judging by Nino's reaction I think maybe he was the one that mentioned the Inhuman war maybe leading up to a Sentry/BB fight confused

Jesse7

That and he stalemated Photon (Sentry wasn't serious as stated on panel), and as soon as Sentry decided to get serious Photon ran away.

Accel
Originally posted by Jesse7

That and he stalemated Photon (Sentry wasn't serious as stated on panel), and as soon as Sentry decided to get serious Photon ran away.
He stalemated a Collective who wasn't even aware of his full powers. And Genis was holding back too.

NiñoAraña
Aye, you may. no expression Judging by Nino's reaction I think maybe he was the one that mentioned the Inhuman war maybe leading up to a Sentry/BB fight confused laughing laughing laughing laughing

actually, that was D.V..........i thought you were refering to the Vs. thread i made...but....wow how'd you get ROT Yahman mixed up with D.V.? wink

ExtraMision5555

He stalemated the collective, i dont think he actually beat it/him

As for BB's scream? Its instant, the instant he opens his mouth.

As for the BB/adam warlock thing, BB shot some enrgy down Adam warlocks karnak stream and adam warlock said it caused him extreme pain, which prompted him to release BB from his mind control (bb was not in control of his actions because his mind was taken over)

Anyways, With that in mind, i do think this would be agood fight. With the scream, Sentry might be in alot of trouble though. Although BB has ALOT more that sentry might have trouble with. Alot of fights, bb does exceptionally in and he doesnt even resort to screaming, due to its extremely destructive nature

R.O.T. Yahman
Aye, you may. no expression Judging by Nino's reaction I think maybe he was the one that mentioned the Inhuman war maybe leading up to a Sentry/BB fight confused

Oh no that was me. smile

V for Valentine

Jesse7
BB scream is not instant, it excites the molecules in the air and causes mass energy release; IE its not sound.

Secondly, is not Sentry 2-3 seconds ahead of time?

NiñoAraña
Woo smile It was Him see confused im too cool

So no matter whether you moved 50 times the speed of light (hypothetically) You wouldnt be able to evade the scream then? don't think so.....but it all depends it all come down to

Thought and action Vs. Sound

ExtraMision5555
Woo smile It was Him see confused im too cool

So no matter whether you moved 50 times the speed of light (hypothetically) You wouldnt be able to evade the scream then?

Well im sure light travels faster than bb's scream. but keep in mind, it causes atoms in the air to explode or something of that nature. point being, alot of people think its sound related, when it is not. But assuming someone travelign at 50x the speed of light with amazing reflexes, yes, i mean with taht in mind, you could pertty much avoid anything

Jesse7

V for Valentine
Yeah he is.

But for most of the instances I can think of, hasnt he had to physically say something to do it? confused I know its not sonic energy but I thought it was activated in some way by him speaking.

ExtraMision5555

ExtraMision5555
BB scream is not instant, it excites the molecules in the air and causes mass energy release; IE its not sound.

Secondly, is not Sentry 2-3 seconds ahead of time? thumb up

ExtraMision5555
Ahh!! i have to go, ide love to debate here. Good fight here. ahhh
ill be on later hopefully.
i hope someone can take over the black bolt slot

cya guys smile

R.O.T. Yahman
Black Bolts rearranges the electrical signals in Sentry's head, to the point where he looses the needed confidence. He then proceeds to beat the crap out of him, and abstract his photonic energy with his electron controlling powers.

NiñoAraña
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Ahh!! i have to go, ide love to debate here. Good fight here. ahhh
ill be on later hopefully.
i hope someone can take over the black bolt slot

cya guys smile cya...and now i know more about BB big grin

V for Valentine
Black Bolts rearranges the electrical signals in Sentry's head, to the point where he looses the needed confidence. He then proceeds to beat the crap out of him, and abstract his photonic energy with his electron controlling powers.

roll eyes (sarcastic) In English this time? and would that work? because doesnt sentry have limited Telepathic powers or something? I could see how it would, but has he ever been shown to do that to someone before?

R.O.T. Yahman
roll eyes (sarcastic) In English this time? and would that work? because doesnt sentry have limited Telepathic powers or something? I could see how it would, but has he ever been shown to do that to someone before?

Heh !!!!!!! whats wrong with my England skulls smile . I think he has vast psionic powers, in fact i think its psionics that prevent the immense photonic energies that he absorbs, from vapourising his body. None the less he has vary limited control over these powers.

V for Valentine
Heh !!!!!!! whats wrong with my England skulls smile . I think he has vast psionic powers, in fact i think its psionics that prevent the immense photonic energies that he absorbs, from vapourising his body. None the less he has vary limited control over these powers.

I would presume it would enough to stop his mood being affected though. if he couldnt then maybe any (evil) telepath would be able to bring out the void, and he has been shown to push it upon the super-adaptoid. So i'm not sure confused Hopefully they will fight, would be a hellavagood fight IMO.

Jesse7

Sentry's telepathic powers>Marvel Earth

As he has caused the entire world, Dr. Strange, Prof X, etc. to all forcefully forget about him.

Secondly Sentry has broken out of Dr. Strange's telepathic/illusionary world he tried to trap sentry in, then STrange was very afraid of him.

R.O.T. Yahman
I would presume it would enough to stop his mood being affected though. if he couldnt then maybe any (evil) telepath would be able to bring out the void, and he has been shown to push it upon the super-adaptoid. So i'm not sure confused Hopefully they will fight, would be a hellavagood fight IMO.

I think its a good weakness though. It provides a necessery plot device for a good story, while still allowing for some Epic fights involving a D.C. level character. I hope the probable BB fights will be good, but that is unlikely, being written by Bendis.

V for Valentine
I think its a good weakness though. It provides a necessery plot device for a good story, while still allowing for some Epic fights involving a D.C. level character. I hope the probable BB fights will be good, but that is unlikely, being written by Bendis.

Aye, must that bald schmuck have two avengers titles? Have they not learnt that he cannot handle more than 3 characters at a time? sad

How do Black Bolt's and Sentry's strength match up? confused

R.O.T. Yahman
Aye, must that bald schmuck have two avengers titles? Have they not learnt that he cannot handle more than 3 characters at a time? sad

How do Black Bolt's and Sentry's strength match up? confused

Sentrys a lot stronger at Full cofidence. At his noraml levels, he probably slightly stronger.

thedude1948
Sentry takes this 6 or 7/10. Even though Sentry physically outclasses him, Blackbolt still has enough skill and a fighting ability advantage over Sentry to make this fight not onesided.

If Blackbolt can use his voice it would be just about a stalemate, but I would be leaning towards Blackbolt slightly.

norrinradd43
who wins...lets hear it

Mace Skywalker
The Sentry has been said to ahve come into combat with Many 100 class warriors in his day and has the power of a million exploding suns. There are many who can defeat the sentry in an outright battle. Not even Black Bolt. Sentry wins. He is too fast, and he is too strong.
Unless the Void takes over and distracts him etc lol.

norrinradd43
I dont think he really has the power of a million exploding suns...I think its just a catchy line. black bolts scream evens it up i believe

Mace Skywalker
You can think what you want, and you really can, I dont mean to be rude, but thats just what he is. Spider-man, with the proporsionate strength of a spider. The Sentry, with the power of one million exploding suns! Thigns were corny and written wacky back in the day, but they were very literal, thats just the way they were. Paul Jenkins, the creator, has done amny interviews staing the same.

Starhawk
This is hard cause there still isn't allot on Sentry but I believe he could withstand the scream and if he gets his hands on Blackbolt it's over.

norrinradd43
if he really had the power of a million exploding suns that puts him beyond Galactus, The Stranger, and Thanos combined...I think its just something to hype him up

Mace Skywalker
Originally posted by norrinradd43
if he really had the power of a million exploding suns that puts him beyond Galactus, The Stranger, and Thanos combined...I think its just something to hype him up

When he fought Galactus in the past, they stalemated. A draw,a nd nobody won. But then again that was only one fight. big grin

norrinradd43
when did sentry fight galactus...was it in one of his limited series?

Mace Skywalker
The Story was told in the series, but the actual fight was not shown fully. I believe it was just a cover of Sentry socking Galactus. I'll have to find where it actually is. But it is sated by many characters that remember the situationa nd by the Sentry himself. It might be the New Avengers arc focusing on the sentry, but i know for sure its in the very first limited series, ill check. So damn hard to get images on this site, ugh.

Priest
sentry fo the win

Newjak
Originally posted by Mace Skywalker
The Story was told in the series, but the actual fight was not shown fully. I believe it was just a cover of Sentry socking Galactus. I'll have to find where it actually is. But it is sated by many characters that remember the situationa nd by the Sentry himself. It might be the New Avengers arc focusing on the sentry, but i know for sure its in the very first limited series, ill check. So damn hard to get images on this site, ugh. You do understand that Thor has said with his Godblast that he has driven back Galactus right??

So it is probably best assume that if Sentry did fight Galactus it was a very weak Galactus.

Sentry has a lot of hyped up potential but hasn't really shown a lot of it.

Validus
Sentry's creator said Black Bolt was the more powerful of the two. Seeing as Sentry's done nothing to disprove that notion, I'll have to go with Jenkins and say Black Bolt.

Priest
Originally posted by Validus
Sentry's creator said Black Bolt was the more powerful of the two. Seeing as Sentry's done nothing to disprove that notion, I'll have to go with Jenkins and say Black Bolt.
of the very minute showing that sentry does have are pretty impressive tho.
Sentry didn't look too intimidated by Black bolt and Co in the last new Avengers.

Newjak
Originally posted by Priest
of the very minute showing that sentry does have are pretty impressive tho.
Sentry didn't look too intimidated by Black bolt and Co in the last new Avengers. Then again didn't Iron Man mange to hold his own against Sentry somewhat. That wouldn't put Sentry past Thor in power.

Priest
Originally posted by Newjak
Then again didn't Iron Man mange to hold his own against Sentry somewhat.
Sentry would crush ironman. Why do u think Iron Man is on Sentry's jockstrap? IronMan needs Sentry to end the war.

That wouldn't put Sentry past Thor in power.
As far as i know, Thor did beat BlackBolt once before, dont know if they faught more than once.
Hopefully in CW, thor and sentry will square off. I belive thor would trump The Sentry,

Howard_Jones
Then again didn't Iron Man mange to hold his own against Sentry somewhat. That wouldn't put Sentry past Thor in power.

He did, but his current armor has made him a top tier character. Him holding his own against Sentry doesn't demean the Sentry's power by any means.

Soljer
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
He did, but his current armor has made him a top tier character. Him holding his own against Sentry doesn't demean the Sentry's power by any means.

Waait...

I thought Iron-Man got one shotted, and later C.L.O.C.'d Sentry for a cheap win?

Newjak
Originally posted by Soljer
Waait...

I thought Iron-Man got one shotted, and later C.L.O.C.'d Sentry for a cheap win? I know he used that tactic but I thought that is was a some what decent skirmage before that where Iron Man was able to hold his won breifly

Validus
Iron Man hit Sentry with one decent shot but he was still being tossed around like a ragdoll before the CLOC bit.

And Tony still isn't top tier.

Newjak
Iron Man hit Sentry with one decent shot but he was still being tossed around like a ragdoll before the CLOC bit.

And Tony still isn't top tier. Thats what I kind of thought I knew Sentry was still a ton stronger and yes IM isn't top tier.

Anyways all it was meant to show and prove is that Sentry isn't that far above top tier if at all for everyone that wants to scream a million exploding suns.

Sentry is tough but he hasn't shown anything Thor can't do and much less at that. BB hasa powerful scream that is tough to take. It could be the deciding factor but I say it would be close.

Howard_Jones

And Tony still isn't top tier.

Tony was holding his own no expression

Have you been reading Iron Man recently? He's become a top tier character with that armor.

Validus
Tony was holding his own no expression

Have you been reading Iron Man recently? He's become a top tier character with that armor.
That fight isn't what I call "holding his own". Wonder Woman holds her own against Superman. Tony was generally getting tossed about and being treated as an annoyance.

Howard_Jones
That fight isn't what I call "holding his own". Wonder Woman holds her own against Superman. Tony was generally getting tossed about and being treated as an annoyance.

First fight they had wasn't a fight. It was Tony trying to get away from a croud of people.

Second clash Tony was getting up from Sentry's punches with minimal damage.

Read the comic.

Validus
First fight they had wasn't a fight. It was Tony trying to get away from a croud of people.

Second clash Tony was getting up from Sentry's punches with minimal damage.

Read the comic.
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7057/scan0001ax3.th.jpghttp://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5831/scan0002iy1.th.jpghttp://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5484/scan0003aa3.th.jpghttp://img211.imageshack.us/img211/693/scan0004ke4.th.jpghttp://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7720/scan0005fe8.th.jpg

Minimal damage? Perhaps if by that you mean, wasn't killed. Tony lands one punch which managed to do nothing more than annoy Bob who afterwards sent IM clear across the city with one blow. This is followed by Sentry reaching threw the flame from Tony's boots and casually throwing him around like a ragdoll, just as I said earlier. How was Tony not clearly outmatched in that fight?

Howard_Jones
Look at the armor. It's not even close to damaged. Also, if you're insinuating that Tony was as hurt as you say he is, why is he able to still think straight and such?

I'm not saying that Iron Man is gonna beat Sentry. I am saying that he's a lot tougher, and farther up in the ranks than you're giving him credit.

Validus
I'm not saying Tony isn't tough but I still don't believe him to be top tier. He'd lose hands down to Sentry, Superman, Thor, Surfer, GL, WW, Flash, Gladiator, and most anyone else that's generally agreed upon as top tier.

ExtraMision5555
I'm not saying Tony isn't tough but I still don't believe him to be top tier. He'd lose hands down to Sentry, Superman, Thor, Surfer, GL, WW, Flash, Gladiator, and most anyone else that's generally agreed upon as top tier.

Exactly, just because tony didnt get thrashed -- atleast in the sense that his armour wasnt being torn apart -- doesnt mean that suddenly hes a contendor for someone like sentry. By all means, everything tony came out with, sentry owned. But ON topic,

Why did everyone take the million explodeing stars statement literally? That was clearly hyperbole, very clearly actually. Thats not to say sentry isint very strong. But im not sure how sentry would hold up against a scream from BB, what class is sentry in as far as strength goes? I would think that BB wins this fight actually, Not only is he a madman without his shout, the shout takes his abilitys to a significantly higher level

joesha28
I believe they had a standoff before and i believe Sentry was unaffected by BB whisper while everything was affected. Shield stated to rank Sentry no1 rank as currently most powerful on earth with Black Bolt as no 3. Who wins?

tkitna
Sentry

SnazzySmurph
Black Bolt.

CaptainStoic
Sentry

joesha28
sentry bb sentry.....why?

Erik-Lensherr
Sentry

llagrok
I'm seeing a stalemate here :/

5/10

norrinradd43
Sentry should take this

Hannibal-Lector
Sentry, whos number 2 btw?

Priest
according to Spidey, BlackBolt is number 2 in our galaxy, sentry is supposed to be top dog.

Galan007
according to Spidey, BlackBolt is number 2 in our galaxy, sentry is supposed to be top dog. According to Spidey, Sentry has fought Galactus to a standstill as well.

I think he just has a boner for Sentry. 313

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
According to Spidey, Sentry has fought Galactus to a standstill as well.
I can see that happening, he does have the power of a million exploding suns..131
good thing Spidey is not Doomsday shifty

Sinner stick out tongue

boriquaking55
According to Spidey, Sentry has fought Galactus to a standstill as well.

Spidey wuv Golden man?

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/686/orly20babyml4.gif

Priest
laughing out loud ^

batdude123
according to Spidey, BlackBolt is number 2 in our galaxy, sentry is supposed to be top dog.

And I thought Spider-man was supposed to be smart...

Galan007
I can see that happening, he does have the power of a million exploding suns..131 True!

good thing Spidey is not Doomsday shifty

Sinner stick out tongue naughty343

Priest
naughty343
ill match that and raise u a durty

Priest
Originally posted by batdude123
And I thought Spider-man was supposed to be smart...
well he's in a emo stage rite now.. i can see him thinking like a dumb ass laughing out loud

batdude123
well he's in a emo stage rite now.. i can see him thinking like a dumb ass laughing out loud

Back in Black = "Back in the 'cutting myself' stage"

llagrok

Emo-man emo-man, does whatever an emo can!
Flings his knife, across the road while being hit with Sentry's load!

Priest
Originally posted by llagrok
Flings his knife, across the road while being hit with Sentry's load!
LMAO!

Xplosive
BlackBolt is number 2 in our galaxy

Not anymore, not even in Spidey mind.

llagrok
Black Bolt will always be #2, second to Thor smile

Priest
Originally posted by Xplosive
Not anymore, not even in Spidey mind.
YA!!!
HUC is number one1!!

boriquaking55
Black Panther is number uno until Huc proves it by breaking the lock

King Kandy
Sentry: You suck.

Blackbolt: *Silence*

Sentry: Your wife sucks.

Sentry: Your son sucks.

Sentry WWHulk beat your ass.

Blackbolt: *Screams* PIS!!!

*City is destroyed*

Sentry: Was that supposed to hurt?

Priest
Originally posted by King Kandy

*City is destroyed*

Black Bolt: "........."

JasonK4
Originally posted by King Kandy

*City is destroyed*

Blackbolt: What the f**k? *Silence*....your wife is dead....

Sentry: cryoh

boriquaking55
Originally posted by JasonK4

Blackbolt: What the f**k? *Silence*....your wife is dead....

Sentry: cryoh

big grin

lando005
Flings his knife, across the road while being hit with Sentry's load! no love for our friendly neighborhood spider huh? where does everyone keep getting the sentry tied galactus comment from spiderman?

joesha28
Well now Hulk is no2 to spidey

hulkcpbifiussjf
Sentry's way to powerful

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Spidey wuv Golden man?

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/686/orly20babyml4.gif

lol nice

joesha28
bump

redhotrash
well, Sentry mightve stood up to a whisper, but a scream might at least knock him out. However thats a lot of to count on. Im giving this to Sentry, however the Hulk vs BB was indeed a crock. I do sorta wish Thor would come back and smite Hulk's PIS ass.

Citizen V
IMO, Even if Black Bolt had used properly used his voice (ie shouting or screaming) I don't think that would put Sentry down, as the reason he stayed out of the fight in Silent War was because if he joined in BB would scream and the damage that would do to everybody else would be catastrophic.

But yeah, this could be a very close fight, I can see it going both ways.

llagrok
Originally posted by redhotrash
well, Sentry mightve stood up to a whisper, but a scream might at least knock him out. However thats a lot of to count on. Im giving this to Sentry, however the Hulk vs BB was indeed a crock. I do sorta wish Thor would come back and smite Hulk's PIS ass.

Sentry was positioned behind Black Bolt when the whisper came.

DEVILHULK
If Black Bolt screams Sentry dies because he's not the hulk strongest in comics.

Black Bolt.

Citizen V
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/Silent_War_005_017_018.jpg

How is Sentry standing behind Black Bolt? erm.

I'm not claiming he took it full on, but he was pretty close (floating a few metres above Tony and Ms.Marvel whilst they were fighting the Inhumans).

redhotrash
Impressive, a whisper knocked Wonderman and Co. like 400 feet away, but only pushed Hulk about 30 feet. Apparently not only is WWH so durable that adamantium cant pierce his eyeballs, but he also manages to punk out gravity and physics. Man I hate this summer's story arc...

llagrok
Originally posted by Citizen V
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/Silent_War_005_017_018.jpg

How is Sentry standing behind Black Bolt? erm.

I'm not claiming he took it full on, but he was pretty close (floating a few metres above Tony and Ms.Marvel whilst they were fighting the Inhumans).

I can't see clearly where Sentry is standing there. It's possible that he was in fact, standing in front of him though. Either way, the whisper clearly wasn't aimed at him, as BB was just trying to open up the way for Gorgon.

Originally posted by redhotrash
Impressive, a whisper knocked Wonderman and Co. like 400 feet away, but only pushed Hulk about 30 feet. Apparently not only is WWH so durable that adamantium cant pierce his eyeballs, but he also manages to punk out gravity and physics. Man I hate this summer's story arc...

His eyes got stabbed.

ankur29
Sentry chucks blackbolt into sun before he can open his mouth at faster than lights speeds!!!!!!!!!!!!

sentry ftw10/10

DEVILHULK
Sentry was positioned behind Black Bolt when the whisper came.

Correct.

geshien
Who wins?

Fanboy
Blackbolt

golem370
Sentry

starlock
Blackbolt for the win

vansonbee
Blackbolt scared the shit out Sentry already with his whisperdrylaugh

Utrigita
Black Bolt for the win.

Harbinger
BB

RobinDrake
i was under the impression, thanks to wwh who beat black bolt, and stalemated sentry, cuz of that, sentry was stronger?

guy222
BB

iceman24567
Originally posted by RobinDrake
i was under the impression, thanks to wwh who beat black bolt, and stalemated sentry, cuz of that, sentry was stronger? That Black Bolt was a skrull like i had been saying for like a million years?

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

WhiteWitchKing
Black Bolt.

Enyalus
Sentry already tanked BB's voice.

He wins.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Enyalus

He wins. wasnt that a skrull

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Black Bolt.

iceman24567

He wins. I thought that was a whisper?
Sentry loses.

vansonbee

He wins.
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7016/silentwar005021th1qq8.th.jpghttp://img101.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif
I don't know what to say... he Pussy out on BB warning whisper...

shokosugi
Originally posted by vansonbee
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7016/silentwar005021th1qq8.th.jpghttp://img101.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif
I don't know what to say... he Pussy out on BB warning whisper...

I alwys knew Sentry was a pussy.

The Pict
BB

tkitna
Sentry

Sentry wasnt portrayed as such a pussy when he went to the moon and casually beat the Inhumans. If Sentry was pissed, BB would die.

iceman24567
Originally posted by vansonbee
I don't know what to say... he Pussy out on BB warning whisper... I wouldn't say he is a pussy but Black Bolt would scream him into oblivion.

carver9
Sentry is just smart thats it. He know what black bolts scream is capable of. I wonder how surfer would do against a full yelling black bolt.

leonheartmm
^the same sphinx who battles galatcus to a halt cudnt take the force of blackbolt's antenna blast for long, surfer wud be toast.

carver9
Originally posted by leonheartmm
^the same sphinx who battles galatcus to a halt cudnt take the force of blackbolt's antenna blast for long, surfer wud be toast.

Naah, that was a blast that bb was using against sphinx, he used a matter destroying blast against him which lead to the sphinx screaming in pain, leaving the battle field. I dont think that there are to many people that could take that blast that bb was hitting sphinx with.

skywalker833
Sentry

Superman XX5
Sentry FTW

Red Hulk
Originally posted by leonheartmm
^the same sphinx who battles galatcus to a halt cudnt take the force of blackbolt's antenna blast for long, surfer wud be toast. Galactus crushed Sphinx, and Galactus was the reason that Sphinx was depowered enough for BB to beat him...

no expression

leonheartmm
galactus sent sphinx back in time because he cudnt deal with his power head on and defeat it.

Priest
Originally posted by carver9
I wonder how surfer would do against a full yelling black bolt.
Surfer took a shout from BB, and Surfer wasn't effected.

Xplosive
Sentry.

Priest
Sentry.

Philosophía
Black Bolt.

Eel O'Brien
Sentry. Despite BB power, his dependence on a specialized ability would be his downfall.

If Sentry could move quick enough to chop BB in the throat, I wonder is the scream would still work?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>