Frank Castle vs Kimbo Slice,Andre Arlovski & Quinton Jackson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? The fight takes place in the UFC octogon arena. Can the win or atleast survive

Kimbo Slice- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimbo_Slice

Andre Arlovski- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Arlovski

&

Quinton Rampage Jackson- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinton_Jackson

Starscream M
Frank in a stomp

Galan007
frank, easy.

on a sidenote, kimbo gets pwned by damn near anyone in good shape, who actually knows how to fight.

golem370
I thought he only lost one.

psycho gundam
-in before close-

castle. you never said he's weaponless whistle

but seriously, 3 on one.... frank is gonna play filthy. kick the first guy that comes at him in the nuts, most likely kimbo, then deal wit the other guys in cheap fashion.

guy222
frank

EkinEku
PR mike tyson

namorsubby
i'm leaning towards the team.

Silent Master
Maybe if this was movie Frank, however comic Frank likely wouldn't even consider this a good workout..

Mindset
UFC rules?

If not Frank wins.

Deathstroke
Arlovski solos...

...he's my favorite mma fighter...

golem370
UFC rules no weapons.

Knowsbleed33
Kimbo Slice is an absolute joke and his name should never be mentioned on these boards.

That being said, Frank wins.

id369
Depends if Kimbo is fighting for his bread. pissed

Red Hulk
What a stupid thread. Seriously, making thousands of threads is enough, but this...

But to answer the thread.
AA and Rampage take it alone. Kimbo sucks.

Mindset
UFC rules I think team could take it.

Knowsbleed33
Didn't Elite XC just fold? I guess Kimbo and Arlovski are out of jobs.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Didn't Elite XC just fold? I guess Kimbo and Arlovski are out of jobs. AA's with Affliction... they only lent him to Elite XC for the night to bring in attention to Affliction.

And even if AA was out of a job, he's one of the best fighters at HW. He could easily sign with Dream (which would present two good fights; one where he loses to Kharitonov, and one where he hopefully would KO Overeeem), Affliction (...), or even UFC again.

Kimbo will probably sign with a minor company, or for some reason Affliction would sign him, and he'd get destroyed.

Nestical
Originally posted by EkinEku
PR mike tyson

laughing no thats not pre retcon mike tyson!!! thats awesome laughing

Xplosive
If a movie Frank, than Andrei alone beats him. From comic, well, Andrei in comic would also look more than in real life. So team wins.

Newjak
Frank beats all them pretty badly, pretty badly indeed.

Kimbo is a joke.

The other two are good but would get destroyed by comic Frank.

EkinEku
Seriously why does everyone hate kimbo? he;s brand new to mma and not evena braggart lol

batdude123
Originally posted by Red Hulk
AA's with Affliction... they only lent him to Elite XC for the night to bring in attention to Affliction.

And even if AA was out of a job, he's one of the best fighters at HW. He could easily sign with Dream (which would present two good fights; one where he loses to Kharitonov, and one where he hopefully would KO Overeeem), Affliction (...), or even UFC again.

Kimbo will probably sign with a minor company, or for some reason Affliction would sign him, and he'd get destroyed.

Did you see what Alister Overeem did to poor Cro Cop? hoss

The Illuminati
Brock rocks Frank 10/10

Dark-Jaxx
Add some bread in this equation and Kimbo wins.

If it is for bread, you can't beat Kimbo.

Plus he named his daughter Kevindra. That has to count for something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.