Who can one shot a planet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman XX5
Which top tier characters can destroy a planet in one shot.

Gladiator
Sentry
Superman
Thor
BRB
Wonder Woman
Wonderman
Black adam
Count Naferia
Bizarro
Captain Marvel
Thanos?
WWH

AlmightyKfish
Out of those you lsited or all top tiers?

Of those you listed-

BRB
Thanos
Supes
Thor
Maybe Black Adam

Sup3rman1521
I think i recall Gladiator moving planets. I dnt know if he can one shot them.

Enyalus
With a physical punch:

Gladiator, Superman, Thor, Count Nefaria, Bizarro. Maybe Captain Marvel.

Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
I think i recall Gladiator moving planets. I dnt know if he can one shot them.

He's three-shotted a planet before. And that was while standing still, without flying really fast/putting any kinetic energy behind it.

ultimatethor
WWH, Thor,BRB

Galan007
Originally posted by Superman XX5

Gladiator
Superman
BRB
Bizarro
Thanos
WWH imo.

beast1234
silver surfer

Zack Fair
WWH dur

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
imo.
Interesting that u put Bill in and not Thor....

HueyFreeman
I would love to see the destruction left behind if Black bolt sang 99 bottles of beer.

Badabing
Originally posted by Zack Fair
WWH dur No, no, no!

It's: WWH durhulk

stick out tongue

If we go by powersets and hyperbole alone then a fair portion of the list could one shot a planet. I would say Wonderman and Wonder Woman couldn't.

SuperiorTech
Kurse?

carver9

Gladiator
Sentry
Superman
Thor
BRB
Wonder Woman
Wonderman
Black adam
Count Naferia
Bizarro
Captain Marvel
Thanos?
WWH

In all honesty the only beings on this list that has basically display planet destroying punches ON PANEL AND NOT HYPERBOLE is gladiator, thor, brb and wwh. If you are using hyperbole then any of them can do it, hell rogue from the xmen might could do it but if you are using on panel feats then there is only 4 on that list that has planet destroying strength and again thats thor, brb, wwh, and gladiator.

On kmc I thought that the rule is to go by on panel feats instead of speculation.

The Pict
Originally posted by carver9
In all honesty the only beings on this list that has basically display planet destroying punches ON PANEL AND NOT HYPERBOLE is gladiator, thor, brb and wwh. If you are using hyperbole then any of them can do it, hell rogue from the xmen might could do it but if you are using on panel feats then there is only 4 on that list that has planet destroying strength and again thats thor, brb, wwh, and gladiator.

On kmc I thought that the rule is to go by on panel feats instead of speculation.

And when did WWH bust a planet in one shot?

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
Interesting that u put Bill in and not Thor.... thor's a hack. uhuh

leonheartmm
inconsistant evidence. at one point thanos uses some nukes and two planets CRASHING into each other to almost destroy a normally fed galactus and hunger.

Bada's Palin
imo.

You dumbshit uhuh

You're the hack.

DigiMark007
One shot?

No one, imo. Plenty could do it with multiple shots though. Maybe as few as 3-4 for some.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by DigiMark007
One shot?

No one, imo. Plenty could do it with multiple shots though. Maybe as few as 3-4 for some.

Oh yeah? how many would it take classic kingpin? Happy Dance

Galan007
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
You dumbshit uhuh

You're the hack. http://i36.tinypic.com/155howg.jpg

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by DigiMark007
One shot?

Bill has already one shotted a planet, he threw his hammer at Stardust and it crashed through the core of a planet and blew the planet up.

And in an old Thanos/ Drax battle the planet seemed to explode after one huge energy flare, but it's hard to tell who that came from.

It doesn't state with fists...

carver9
Originally posted by The Pict
And when did WWH bust a planet in one shot?

Well a angry grey hulk destroyed an asteroid that was twice the size of earth. Wwh>>>>>grey hulk and thats being generous. Some have on panel planet destroying feats and some dont have the feats to back them up. Being honest I cant see none but 3 one shotting a planet and that gladiator, bill, and thor.

The reason I say gladiator is due to the fact that with his confidence he could basically do anything and again a angry gladiator has already destroyed a planet and he has the ability to amp his strength to unknown levels. Gladiator could very well be one of the most powerful members on the list IF written right but hey, writers have failed on a lot of characters like super skrull, gladiator, darkseid, apocalypse (how he is written wolverine might could take him), along with a lot more.

Thor and brb have planet destroying feats so I dont even need to bring them up.

The reason I said wwh could destroy a planet is.........................the guy held a damn planet together with nothing but brute strength, it cant get any stronger then that.

carver9
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Bill has already one shotted a planet, he threw his hammer at Stardust and it crashed through the core of a planet and blew the planet up.

And in an old Thanos/ Drax battle the planet seemed to explode after one huge energy flare, but it's hard to tell who that came from.

It doesn't state with fists...

Bill destroyed two planets in that comic. He is considered a planet destroyer along with glads, the others, weeeeeeeeell, everyone on here seems to be guessing or I can go as far to say dreaming. By the way lets not forget that nova has met almost every super powered being in the universe and he stated that gladiator is one of the strongest beings in the universe, thats a huge compliment if you ask me.

The Pict
Well a angry grey hulk destroyed an asteroid that was twice the size of earth. Wwh>>>>>grey hulk and thats being generous.

The reason I said wwh could destroy a planet is.........................the guy held a damn planet together with nothing but brute strength, it cant get any stronger then that.

carver9
http://i36.tinypic.com/155howg.jpg

Thats thhe most painful scan that I have seen in a long time. Did he die.

AlmightyKfish
Happy Dance

Galan007
Thats thhe most painful scan that I have seen in a long time. Did he die. i dunno, but it makes me laugh every time i see it. i love the clap he does just before he takes a bite out of the dance floor. laughing out loud

carver9

Hulk is one being so what was the point of your post, whatever grey hulk can do green hulk can do better since they're the same beings but one is amped. confused

AlmightyKfish
Bill destroyed two planets in that comic. He is considered a planet destroyer along with glads, the others, weeeeeeeeell, everyone on here seems to be guessing or I can go as far to say dreaming. By the way lets not forget that nova has met almost every super powered being in the universe and he stated that gladiator is one of the strongest beings in the universe, thats a huge compliment if you ask me.

But in the scale of things Glads really isn't one of the most powerful in the MU...

He's not even in the top 200.

Then again, none of these listed are, except maybe Thanos.

carver9
It probably could... I once held a universe together with raw strength.

...It later turned out to be a 'universe in a bottle'....but my point remains!

I hope I dont sound crazy when I say this but................ I dont get it. sad

AlmightyKfish
Neither do I..

The Pict
Hulk is one being so what was the point of your post, whatever grey hulk can do green hulk can do better since they're the same beings but one is amped. confused

WWH never one-shotted a planet on panel, so going by your logic he shouldn't be on your list.

Soljer
Gladiator
Superman
Thor
BRB
Black adam
Count Naferia
Bizarro
Captain Marvel
Thanos
WWH

tkitna
It was said that Sentry and Genis were punching so hard that planets were being destroyed.

Just thought i'd give my man Bob some props.

carver9
But in the scale of things Glads really isn't one of the most powerful in the MU...

He's not even in the top 200.

Then again, none of these listed are, except maybe Thanos.

I never said powerful I said strongest and gladiator has some of the most impressive feats in marvel universe (besides skyfather, etc....), in the heart of a contained solar system destroying blast flying out of it without a scratch or even noticing it. About one of the only beings in comics where it actually state that he is going 100 times the speed of light (look where I said the word STATE, even though people go by panels to give a speed boost for a character, it was actually SAID that gladiator was flying 100 times the speed of light.). Bathing in a star like it was nothing and lets not forget, gladiator dont get his powers from the sun. Stated on panel again as being able to punch someone from earth to the core of the sun. Destroyed a planet. Walked through titanium on new xmen like he was swimming in water. Moved planets with nothing but brute strength.

TheBadguy
Goku
World Breaker Hulk
A fully confident pissed off Glads could maybe 1 shot one

Thats thhe most painful scan that I have seen in a long time. Did he die.

Nah he got up and was talking to the judges after that. He was wobbly the whole time though and tried to act like he wasn't.

carver9
WWH never one-shotted a planet on panel, so going by your logic he shouldn't be on your list.

let me say this to you one more time so taht you can get it. Hulk is one being at different levels and different personalities. Some is stronger then the others, mr fixit is the weakest of them but since he was angry his strength increased. Since a weaker version of the hulks was able to destroy a planet under his own strength then THE SAME BEING THAT IS MUCH STRONGER THEN HIS WEAKEST VERSION should be able to do better. So whatever feats that fixit has under his belt should be a feat for any of the hulks since they are the same being (except maybe war hulk since he got a amp from apocalypse),

Do you get it and please dont say no because I got a headache typing all of this.

carver9
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Goku
World Breaker Hulk
A fully confident pissed off Glads could maybe 1 shot one

Nah he got up and was talking to the judges after that. He was wobbly the whole time though and tried to act like he wasn't.

Goku could piss on a planet and destroy it. I'm glad that he wasnt on the list.

Nestical
http://i36.tinypic.com/155howg.jpg

laughing thumb up

TheBadguy
Originally posted by Nestical
laughing thumb up

laughing out loud You should have seen when he got up. The guy was a humongous douchebag. He actually became MORE douchey after he got up.

Kasper Gutman
Reminds me of Secret Wars when during the rainstorm that hit like bullets and had every hero hiding out in the city there was Thor hovering over the city protecting it. A giant asteroid the size of rhode island or whatever is about to the hit the city and Thor crunched it like it was nothing. Made him smile though. Not a planet sized feat but just thought i'd share.

spidey-dude
galactus DUH

The Great Galen

Gladiator
Sentry
Superman
Thor
BRB
Wonder Woman
Wonderman
Black adam
Count Naferia
Bizarro
Captain Marvel
Thanos?
WWH

Glads,Sentry,Supes,Thor,BA,Bizarro,WWH,CM.

Bentley
Any list without BRB fails, simply because Bill has done it. erm

Endless Mike
Any GL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.