Marka Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beast1234
Do you think marka rangnos cared about the sith empire more then himself. When naga shadow and ludo kreesh he told them stop and encouraging the Sith to band together. He also crowned exar kun and ulic qel droma as dark lord of the sith to restore the lost glory of the sith empire.

Lightsnake
In a word: Yes

Ultimate Vader
Maybe, considering he's the greatest of his era (that's what they say about ragnos) and one hell of a Sith Lord.

Elite Hunter
I hope the Jaden Korr novel that is suppose to come it in 2010 will indeed feature a live Marka Ragnos and the ancients as the wookieepedia article suggests.

beast1234
Originally posted by beast1234
Do you think marka rangnos cared about the sith empire more then himself. When naga shadow and ludo kreesh he told them stop and encouraging the Sith to band together. He also crowned exar kun and ulic qel droma as dark lord of the sith to restore the lost glory of the sith empire.

sorrys guys i ****ed up my grammar

Captain REX
Changed the title for you, Beast. Marka Ragnos, it is. No worries on your grammar.

Lucien A
Did you just recreate this thread? Not even two days after this one, you made a duplicate?

Captain REX
Which I closed.

Lucien A
I'm shaking your hand right now. Can you feel me?

beast1234
Marka Ragnos personality

Marka Ragnos

Do you think marka ragnos cared about the sith empire more then himself. When naga shadow and ludo kreesh fought each other he told them to stop fighting and encouraging the two Sith to band together to make the sith empire more powerful. He also crowned exar kun and ulic qel droma as dark lord of the sith to restore the lost glory of the sith empire. What do you think of his personality.

MasterAshenVor
Marka Ragnos...was...other then Tulak Hord...a very great sith Lord...even better then Palpatine in my eyes...Here is the analogy I shall use....Ok...Tulak Hord was Master of the Lightsaber...and in that same respect I say Marka Ragnos...was for the Force what Tulak Hord was for the Saber...

I believe Marka Ragnos like any Sith seeked for Power...But I also believe he had a Genuine Concern for the Sith...Like Kaan....Kaan wasent such a great Sith Lord...but he really cared about the Sith...which is why he probibally would have won but over time under Kaan...The Sith would have become a Jedi Order varient..

Lucien A
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Marka Ragnos...was...other then Tulak Hord...a very great sith Lord...even better then Palpatine in my eyes...Here is the analogy I shall use....Ok...Tulak Hord was Master of the Lightsaber...and in that same respect I say Marka Ragnos...was for the Force what Tulak Hord was for the Saber...

I believe Marka Ragnos like any Sith seeked for Power...But I also believe he had a Genuine Concern for the Sith...Like Kaan....Kaan wasent such a great Sith Lord...but he really cared about the Sith...which is why he probibally would have won but over time under Kaan...The Sith would have become a Jedi Order varient.. Why did you capitalize 1/3 of the words?

MasterAshenVor
Originally posted by Lucien A
Why did you capitalize 1/3 of the words?

I wasent aware that I was in a Grammar class -_- This is an Internet Forum...I don't need you questioning my Grammar or my Punctuation or my Capitalization.....and besides what does it matter to you if I feel like Capitalizing every single word in the dang post, So why don't you just leave ME and MY CAPITALIZATION ALONE! and worry about yourself.

Captain REX
It's grammatically incorrect to do so and a nuisance for people to read, but let's not pick on grammar, that is not what this forum is for. Please return to the topic, thanks.

sweersa
Originally posted by Captain REX
It's grammatically incorrect to do so and a nuisance for people to read, but let's not pick on grammar, that is not what this forum is for. Please return to the topic, thanks.

Man, it must be hard being a mod in the EU section...

I usually don't come here but when I do it is crazy.

beast1234
stop fighting and give me your thought of marka ragnos personality do you think he was a good person that cared about the sith empire or do you think he was just a another power hungry dark lord of the sith.

Enyalus
After seeing what Naga Sadow's Sith amulet can do (shattering temples and blowing holes through a Sith wyrm) what Ludo Kressh's amulet can do (shattering 40+ foot stone statues with a gesture and amping his strength to such a high level that he was able to shatter his own Sith Sword) and what Kressh's son's amulet can do (grant total physical invulnerability and tossing a Jedi Master and Council member through a wall at superspeed without even gesturing), I would say that Marka Ragnos has to be considered an amazingly lethal opponent - considering that he not only has amulets of his own, but a Sith talisman which amplifies his power, Sith armor which protects him, a helmet which increases his Force prowess, and a Sith Sword which turns him into a 'walking nexus of Dark Side power'...Plus a sceptre which essentially duplicates Darth Nihilus' Force Drain.

Yeah, damn.

beast1234
i don't want to know how powerful he is i want to know what you think of his personality.

Lucien A
Originally posted by beast1234
i don't want to know how powerful he is i want to know what you think of his personality. Get a grip man, all we can do is wonder and say "Maybe. Iunno."

skywalker833
I always get Naga Sadow and Marka Ragnos mixed up.
But now I remember Ragnos is the one with the horns. evil face

Darth Storm
he cared alright, like in academy, he was kinda freaked out when jeaden came into his tomb!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.