Authority vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joshypooh
Who wins?

iceman24567
Rosters would help.

Galan007
standard roster vs. standard roster? i'd go with the JLA more times than not..

joshypooh
Roster in the captain atom armageddon arc vs current jla.

DigiMark007
Both have had various rosters. "Standard" would be hard to define. Forum rules say "current" unless specified, in which case the Authority, or what's left of it, is boned.

And what is current JLA? I'll throw a bone to this thread and post the Armageddon Authority:

Jenny Q
Doctor (Habib)
Hawksmoor
Engineer
MN'er
Swift
Apollo

joshypooh
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Both have had various rosters. "Standard" would be hard to define. Forum rules say "current" unless specified, in which case the Authority, or what's left of it, is boned.

And what is current JLA? I'll throw a bone to this thread and post the Armageddon Authority:

Jenny Q
Doctor (Habib)
Hawksmoor
Engineer
MN'er
Swift
Apollo Did you read armageddon with captain atom? Thats the roster Ill use. Who wins?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by joshypooh
Did you read armageddon with captain atom? Thats the roster Ill use. Who wins?

Current JLA is...? Won't have an opinion until someone tells me that.

Galan007
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Current JLA is...? Won't have an opinion until someone tells me that. those edits were so quick that they didn't even leave a "last edited by " tag on the bottom of your post.... but I saw them.

I saw them... crackers

DigiMark007
Heh. Said the same thing basically.

But yeah, the Authority roster from the specified arc is in my first post. But someone else will have to post the JLA roster.

Bentley
Without John and unable to mindrape Quantum and the Doctor, JLA are likely to be schooled.

DigiMark007
Doctor can't be mind-raped, unless surprised with the attack. Just Jenny. I did a Mythbusters about it a while back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.