Episode 8x07: Identity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hermione7

BruceSkywalker

hermione7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfzLr1sLDcU

director's cute.. cool

Badabing
Wow! Chloe......Who saw that coming? shock

FistOfThe North
I know.....

did she kill the dude? and if so what would clark do if and when he found out? have her arrested or not.

anyway great episode. (damn this is smallvilles' best season yet. almost all episode have been good.)

so that's who I saw. a green lanter with a red cape. thought it was superman. from last week preview I thought I saw some one zoom up amd fly away too. w/e.

superman will show up at the season finale or next season for sure. I foresee next season being the last season also.

jimmy's good, skilled. the guy playing him's a good actor too.

9/10

hermione7
awww.. its superdude.. love how lois says she'll get the first EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with the superdude haha.. nive anvils..
and the cape thing.. not in this life time..

tom would you just wear the superman costume already..!
clark also needs the glasses thing already

Badabing
I wonder how they'll have Clark play the hero in the open while keeping his identity a secret?

Raoul
Originally posted by Badabing
I wonder how they'll have Clark play the hero in the open while keeping his identity a secret?

well the glasses and acting won't work, thats for sure...

BruceSkywalker
Smallville was all right last night.

Glad Jimmy didn't find out..

Loved the dialogue between Jimmy and Clark at the end as well the dialogue between Ollie and Clark

Originally posted by Badabing
Wow! Chloe......Who saw that coming? shock

I know what you mean, I didn't see that coming at all..

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Glad Jimmy didn't find out..

Jimmy actually did find out. He was just lied to by Clark (and chloe), surprisingly. Didn't you see? Jimmy told Clark that it was him that speed by and caught Lois..

That chick; the new Lexcorp boss is soo cold but it looks like she's goin through alot of mental anguish, as we all saw.

Wonder why. Cause of Lex, perhaps. And maybe in either a good or a bad way..

And i could've sworn that mind-stealing dude didn't touch Clark's hand when their handshake was interrupted by Lois. How did he end up knowing about Clark, which leading to chole, somehow, finding out, hence knocking him out cold in his hospital bed, with her digi-touch.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Jimmy actually did find out. He was just lied to by Clark (and chloe), surprisingly. Didn't you see? Jimmy told Clark that it was him that speed by and caught Lois..

That chick; the new Lexcorp boss is soo cold but it looks like she's goin through alot of mental anguish, as we all saw.

And i could've sworn that mind-stealing dude didn't touch Clark's hand when their handshake was interrupted by Lois. How did he end up knowing about Clark, which leading to chole, somehow, finding out, hence knocking him out cold in his hospital bed, with her digi-touch.

I saw, did you happen to watch the final minutes and the dialogue between Jimmy and Clark???

So I am glad that Jimmy didn't find out..
The next and final person that should find out is Lois

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

He found out when Clark punched him in the face to save Lois.

hermione7
Smallville
- 4.323 million viewers
- 2.7/4 HH
- 1.7/5 A18-49
- 1.8/6 A18-34

wah! nice!

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
He found out when Clark punched him in the face to save Lois.

oooooooooh, ok, ok. that's right.

but I don't think clark decked him in the face. Dudes' head would've lobbed off. He just kinda tapped or pat him on the chest but basically super shoving the living shite outta him. Just like he did that mugger earlier in the show..

I don't think a human can survive a clark kent jab. He'd be decapitated, I wager.

But anyway, so that's how it happened..

I thought it was just a flesh to flesh thing or that he himself had to touch you for it to work...

ok..

Magee
Clark grabbed his hand just before he knocked him out, the expression on his face was that of shitting bricks.

I really like the whole Lois / Clark thing and I was kind of hoping Jimmy would be on a mission to prove it's Clark but even better now Lois is on the job.

jumpmann
Nice little double twist at the end. Was it Chloe, was it Brainiac, who knows.

8/10

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by jumpmann
Nice little double twist at the end. Was it Chloe, was it Brainiac, who knows.

8/10

I don't think braniac cares if people find out about clarks identity (or not)..

Neo_Version 7
I'm on the same boat with everyone else. I did not expect Chloe to pull that stunt. I mean, there have been a lot of people who found out Clark's secret but are sent to institutions and what not. Why Chloe felt the need to fry this guy's brain, I'll never know.

Badwolf
I feel that chloe isn't the fun loving Chloe we all know and love. But brainiac! Or some form of Brainiac.

I reckon Chloe killed Sebastian to hard that fact.

And i was so glad to see Kyle Schmid back on our tv screens.

Oh and on a girlie note, i kinda liked seeing the red cape blowing in the wind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.