Vandal Savage vs Captain America(Steve)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Both get to study detailed dossier's on the other(provided by Batman and Red Skull) so they have more than "basic knowledge" of each other.

Fight to KO or death in a generic urban setting.

Who takes it?

namorsubby
vandal wins.

superhuman.millenia of fighting experince etc etc.healing factor.immortality.cap is but a small naive child in comparison.this guy was the one who invented fire for christs sake. laughing

Silent Master
Cap

Mindset
Vandal Savage is Spectre level smile

Allankles
Originally posted by Mindset
Vandal Savage is Spectre level smile

Not really, but relatively near now that Cain has been unlocked.

I think the thread starter wasn't so much focusing on the character in his current transformation. I think Cap has a chance for a KO since Vandal can't actually be killed, but in saying that Cap is easier to KO.

Vandal is pretty vicious, he knows violence better than anyone but that doesn't mean Cap's slightly superior reflexes and his own considerable skills won't factor it will be a good fight which Vandal wins in the end as he is more vicious and way more resilient.

Mindset
This Spectre and Vandal are pretty much at the same level.

I hope Vandal "kills" him.

Markus Corvinus
Vandal would kill Captain America with much ease. He's been alive since basically the dawn of humanity, and as stated above, invented fire. For your rules, you stated that this is a fight to the death, but the only one who'd die for sure would be CA.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Markus Corvinus
Vandal would kill Captain America with much ease. He's been alive since basically the dawn of humanity, and as stated above, invented fire. For your rules, you stated that this is a fight to the death, but the only one who'd die for sure would be CA.
It's not to the death, it's to the death or KO.

And to everyone who's mentioning it, I didn't know about whatever uber transformation so pre-whateverthehellitis.

Markus Corvinus
Vandal isn't going to KO Captain America, he's going to kill him...and without much effort, I must add.

namorsubby
if cap can beat namor, he can beat vandal.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Markus Corvinus
Vandal isn't going to KO Captain America, he's going to kill him...and without much effort, I must add.
Based on what? What are some of Vandal's high points?

darthgoober
Originally posted by namorsubby
if cap can beat namor, he can beat vandal.
It's not as simple as all that(you're using ABC logic), and being able to beat someone doesn't mean that you can beat them for the majority.

namorsubby
just making a tru statement. if i believed cap could beat namor than i'd believe he could beat this guy.

Zack Fair
ok I am lost.

How is cap going to beat someone on Spectre lvl? I may be believing some random KMC posts, but if it is true how does someone that might make a good fight for Cap reach Spectre lvl?

Argh...I am drunk and so maybe I am not getting things right but...someone help me out here.

Mindset
Originally posted by Zack Fair
ok I am lost.

How is cap going to beat someone on Spectre lvl? I may be believing some random KMC posts, but if it is true how does someone that might make a good fight for Cap reach Spectre lvl?

Argh...I am drunk and so maybe I am not getting things right but...someone help me out here. Vandal just now got that strong in Final Crisis, before he was on Cap's level.

Originally posted by darthgoober
It's not to the death, it's to the death or KO.

And to everyone who's mentioning it, I didn't know about whatever uber transformation so pre-whateverthehellitis.

Zack Fair
Damn. That is one huge upgrade. How did that happen?

Mindset
Well he probably isn't really Spectre level, and right now Spectre seems pretty weak.

Anyway, Vandal was awakened as Cain, the child of Adam and Eve, and he has the Spear of Destiny.

Right now he is trying to kill Spectre.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Mindset
Well he probably isn't really Spectre level, and right now Spectre seems pretty weak.

Anyway, Vandal was awakened as Cain, the child of Adam and Eve, and he has the Spear of Destiny.

Right now he is trying to kill Spectre.
What were his abilities like pre upgrade?

Bentley
Savage has many h2h combat feats? I thought he was only super strong.

cloud102
Vandal wins.

darthgoober
Bump

namorsubby
vandal stomps some hiney

cloud102
This would be one awesome match. Vandal has the experience and intelligence. Cap has the will, IMO. Toss up, I think. MAYBE a sleight edge to Vandal.

occultdestroyer
Stevie Boy would be scared shitless if he gains "basic knowledge" of Vandal Savage.
How do you expect him to win against an immortal who has the power of Cain and wields the Spear of Destiny?
Vandal breaks his shield and his bones with a pimpslap

Stoic
Interesting match up

JakeTheBank
Rogers.

Vandal likely has a damage soak and strength edge, but Cap is faster, more agile, far more skilled, and has the superior weapon in the form of the shield.

This is, of course, assuming this is Vandal as he's been portrayed for the vast majority of his appearances and not as Cain in Final Crisis.

ColossusGrundy
Thousands of years of prep. If this fight WERE to happen, Vandal would have no doubt already have already known of Cap and have 50+ years of prep.

This is a guy who is ALWAYS three steps ahead of his best opponents.. Why? Because he's been around for-frickin-ever and has the time to do it.

He also has honed his own abilities for that long.

Cap is pretty frickin sweet, but no way he could trouble the entire JLA, much less nearly exterminate them more than once.

Vandal Savage wins and easily...

Golgo13
With the shield, Cap.
Without, Vandal.
With prep, Vandal. He's a genius.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.