The Primal Monitor Vs The Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
From Superman Beyond, The first Monitor that created The Anti-Monitor. If you didn't read the issue, here is some quotes:

Captain Marvel:

Superman:

Knowsbleed33
LT ftw.

Bentley
The one with feats for the win.

cloud102
I'd say creating the Anti-Monitor with a fraction of his power is pretty up there. His power is infinite.

Bentley
Originally posted by cloud102
I'd say creating the Anti-Monitor with a fraction of his power is pretty up there. His power is infinite.

We don't know the circumstances, nor if the Anti-Monitor was created at peak power in the multiverse busting power we all know and love.

So we go by feats.

kgkg
feats are overrated I mean Bio's are much better... When i see something like he is GOD I put my votes down

EkinEku
when it comes to mid carders like supes fighting gladiator feats are ok but retarded level characters work better based on bio, scans work for or against them based on the circumstance usually something related to PIS

Red Hulk
I'd say creating the Anti-Monitor with a fraction of his power is pretty up there. His power is infinite. Creating the Anti-Monitor eh... wasn't that same Anti-Monitor almost killed by Supergirl?

AM wasn't really impressive until he absorbed all the power from the universes.

Grinning Goku
LT for me.

cloud102
Originally posted by Bentley
We don't know the circumstances, nor if the Anti-Monitor was created at peak power in the multiverse busting power we all know and love.

So we go by feats.

For the most part, I agree, but I can't help how powerful this guy is. Infinite power, bigger than a multiverse. I don't see how the LT can put this monitor down.

Knowsbleed33
Do you think being physically bigger than a multiverse means anything to the LT?

Red Hulk
We have nothing to go by, until this Monitor has more appearances...

Although, I know a certain 'group' that if he were a Marvel character, what's been shown so far would be enough.

guy222
LT FTW

Galan007
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Although, I know a certain 'group' that if he were a Marvel character, what's been shown so far would be enough. giggle00

cloud102
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Do you think being physically bigger than a multiverse means anything to the LT?

How do you know the LT could do anything to harm something that's more than a multiverse? Remember, the DCU IS INSIDE of the thing. He's much more than a multiverse.

Not saying size matters (Lol), but the thought of something more than a multiverse tells how important he is in the grand scheme of things.

Knowsbleed33
Because the LT represents an omniverse. He's held whole megaverses (several multiverses) in the palms of his hands.

You get the picture.

cloud102
DC is leading to a Megaverse, but it doesn't necessarily prove he can take Monitor.

ultimatethor
LT easily.

Nestical
LT

Hannibal-Lector
By description Primal Monitor sounds like the DC version of classic beyonder... but by feats only id say LT

cloud102
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
By description Primal Monitor sounds like the DC version of classic beyonder... but by feats only id say LT

Just curious, but why would you say that?

john allerdyce
monitor

Galan007
This thread is absurd. The Primal Monitor is an all encompassing sentient void. The original (infinite) DC multiverse, and all of it's divergent dimensions? They are to the Primal Monitor, what germs are to you and I (literally.) PM also created the first Monitor (and subsequently, the Anti-Monitor) and employed them as mere probes in which to further examine this microscopic 'germ world' (the multiverse.) Now keep in mind the original Monitor was fed, and empowered by, the infinite positive matter multiverse - and his doppelganger, Anti-Monitor, was empowered by the anti matter universe (these respective dominions were of equal power, mind you.) That said, you have two multiversal beings that were created as nothing more than simple examining tools (like glasses) by the PM. The scope of this thing is inconceivable.

More on track, what would LT do here - destroy the DC multiverse? The Primal Monitor views it as nothing more than a disgusting flaw anyway.

cloud102
Originally posted by Galan007
This thread is absurd. The Primal Monitor is an all encompassing sentient void. The original (infinite) DC multiverse, and all of it's divergent dimensions? They are to the Primal Monitor, what germs are to you and I (literally.) PM also created the first Monitor (and subsequently, the Anti-Monitor) and employed them as mere probes in which to further examine this microscopic 'germ world' (the multiverse.) Now keep in mind the original Monitor was fed, and empowered by, the infinite positive matter multiverse - and his doppelganger, Anti-Monitor, was empowered by the anti matter universe (these respective dominions were of equal power, mind you.) That said, you have two multiversal beings that were created as nothing more than simple examining tools (like glasses) by the PM. The scope of this thing is inconceivable.

More on track, what would LT do here - destroy the DC multiverse? The Primal Monitor views it as nothing more than a disgusting flaw anyway.

Hmmm. never grasped it's true power. Thanks for sharing.

Would you say The Beyonder to be a better match? Pre-retconned?

xJLxKing
Primal Monitor=God of DC. That's pretty much it. LT loses here!

TricksterPriest
Hmmm. never grasped it's true power. Thanks for sharing.

Not even that. I honestly cannot think of a single character who can defeat this thing.

Hell, Mandrakk himself is beyond even LT.

Allankles
Trick: Yep PM cannot have peers in his universe.

Galan: Wasn't it Dax Novu who was the probe sent out by the Primal Monitor? The one who wrestled with the angel of contamination?

I know the prob splitting up suggest it may have been Monitor and Anti-Monitor but Novu is the one credited with being the first to probe the "flaw" of the multiverse.

Slaanesh
So..the DC Multiverse live inside him..PR Beyonder Universe is bigger than the Marvel Multiverse..and LT is scared shit of Beyonder..i say the Monitor win this..

quanchi112
Lt wins.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Slaanesh
So..the DC Multiverse live inside him..PR Beyonder Universe is bigger than the Marvel Multiverse..and LT is scared shit of Beyonder..i say the Monitor win this..

Against the actual GOD of DC. a being even higher than the Presence itself.

Something so vast that the multiverse is but a germ to it.

" This thread is absurd. The Primal Monitor is an all encompassing sentient void. The original (infinite) DC multiverse, and all of it's divergent dimensions? They are to the Primal Monitor, what germs are to you and I (literally.) PM also created the first Monitor (and subsequently, the Anti-Monitor) and employed them as mere probes in which to further examine this microscopic 'germ world' (the multiverse.) Now keep in mind the original Monitor was fed, and empowered by, the infinite positive matter multiverse - and his doppelganger, Anti-Monitor, was empowered by the anti matter universe (these respective dominions were of equal power, mind you.) That said, you have two multiversal beings that were created as nothing more than simple examining tools (like glasses) by the PM. The scope of this thing is inconceivable.

More on track, what would LT do here - destroy the DC multiverse? The Primal Monitor views it as nothing more than a disgusting flaw anyway."

Primal Monitor wins. Anyone saying otherwise is insane. thumb down

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

" This thread is absurd. The Primal Monitor is an all encompassing sentient void. The original (infinite) DC multiverse, and all of it's divergent dimensions? They are to the Primal Monitor, what germs are to you and I (literally.) PM also created the first Monitor (and subsequently, the Anti-Monitor) and employed them as mere probes in which to further examine this microscopic 'germ world' (the multiverse.) Now keep in mind the original Monitor was fed, and empowered by, the infinite positive matter multiverse - and his doppelganger, Anti-Monitor, was empowered by the anti matter universe (these respective dominions were of equal power, mind you.) That said, you have two multiversal beings that were created as nothing more than simple examining tools (like glasses) by the PM. The scope of this thing is inconceivable.

More on track, what would LT do here - destroy the DC multiverse? The Primal Monitor views it as nothing more than a disgusting flaw anyway."

Primal Monitor wins. Anyone saying otherwise is insane. thumb down How does the Primal Monitor defeat Lt?

Enyalus
laughing out loud

Asking that of Galan means you don't know Galan.

But I agree with his statement. As Marvel might phrase it, "Primal Monitor is more omnipotent than the Living Tribunal's omnipotence."

LT can't beat a truly Supreme Being, which PM is.

guy222
LT

cloud102
What is LT going to do to Monitor?

Slaanesh
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Primal Monitor wins. Anyone saying otherwise is insane. thumb down

yeah..in other word..just like Beyonder..the only different is that beyonder came to the Multiverse himself..he didn't send some probes..

and i did say the Monitor win..

cloud102
yeah..in other word..just like Beyonder..the only different is that beyonder came to the Multiverse himself..he didn't send some probes..

and i did say the Monitor win..

Those probes ARE the Monitor! laughing

Slaanesh
Those probes ARE the Monitor! laughing

i know that..why are u laughing??did i say something wrong??

cloud102
i know that..why are u laughing??did i say something wrong??

Because that shit has been done to death.

Slaanesh
Because that shit has been done to death.

i don't see your point..i said the Primal Monitor is like beyonder..so..because the beyonder make LT his *****..i assume that the Primal Monitor would win this..so..what's wrong with what i said??

cloud102
i don't see your point..i said the Primal Monitor is like beyonder..so..because the beyonder make LT his *****..i assume that the Primal Monitor would win this..so..what's wrong with what i said??

I'm talking about the aspect of the story, not what you wrote.

Slaanesh
I'm talking about the aspect of the story, not what you wrote.

oh..okie..

quanchi112
i don't see your point..i said the Primal Monitor is like beyonder..so..because the beyonder make LT his *****..i assume that the Primal Monitor would win this..so..what's wrong with what i said?? Prove the Primal Monitor is as powerful as the pretcon beyonder? You can't make a false comparison with no proof and pass it off as a fact.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prove the Primal Monitor is as powerful as the pretcon beyonder? You can't make a false comparison with no proof and pass it off as a fact.

dude..i said i just assume..i didn't pass it off as a fact..don't act like u never assume things no expression

xJLxKing
dude..i said i just assume..i didn't pass it off as a fact..don't act like u never assume things no expression
All his arguments are based on Assumptions

Galan007
Originally posted by Allankles
Galan: Wasn't it Dax Novu who was the probe sent out by the Primal Monitor? The one who wrestled with the angel of contamination?

I know the prob splitting up suggest it may have been Monitor and Anti-Monitor but Novu is the one credited with being the first to probe the "flaw" of the multiverse. If you read COIE, I do believe AM came before the 'good' Monitor (could be wrong.) So when Dax originally 'split', I'm thinking that's when AM was born. Then, out of necessity, the 'good' Monitor was created in the positive-matter multiverse (which was after Dax had already been exiled.) *shrug*

Originally posted by Enyalus
laughing out loud

Asking that of Galan means you don't know Galan.

But I agree with his statement. As Marvel might phrase it, "Primal Monitor is more omnipotent than the Living Tribunal's omnipotence."

LT can't beat a truly Supreme Being, which PM is. laughing thumb up

quanchi112
dude..i said i just assume..i didn't pass it off as a fact..don't act like u never assume things no expression I do have an opinion, but I don't make false comparisons like that without explaining the why.Originally posted by xJLxKing
All his arguments are based on Assumptions No.

Slaanesh
I do have an opinion, but I don't make false comparisons like that without explaining the why.

i did explain why i think he's like the Beyonder..the DC multiverse live inside him..the Beyonder universe is bigger than the marvel multiverse too..and look what Beyonder did when he came to the Multiverse..the only different is PM didn't come to the Multiverse himself..he send the Monitor..if he had come..i ASSUME he'll be just like the Beyonder..u get what i'm saying..this guy never showed himself..all we can do is ASSUME..u are ASSUMING that the LT win this too..they never fought no expression

quanchi112
i did explain why i think he's like the Beyonder..the DC multiverse live inside him..the Beyonder universe is bigger than the marvel multiverse too..and look what Beyonder did when he came to the Multiverse..the only different is PM didn't come to the Multiverse himself..he send the Monitor..if he had come..i ASSUME he'll be just like the Beyonder..u get what i'm saying..this guy never showed himself..all we can do is ASSUME..u are ASSUMING that the LT win this too..they never fought no expression Ok.

cloud102
I do believe you're right. At least that was the intention at the time.

Jynocidus
LT more times than not

Blight
Never LT. That's for sure.

Jynocidus
oh let me guess, primal monitor is omnipotent....lol

Blight
Originally posted by Jynocidus
oh let me guess, primal monitor is omnipotent....lol

Totes.

Jynocidus
so the PM, Presence, Mandrak, all omnipotent.

somehow miraculously so within the same continuity.

i see how i'm supposed to think around here now just to fit in

Batman-Prime
Primal Monitor stomps.

kevdude
laughing out loud The Primal Monitor also. Funny thread, really..

Hulkbuster1
Prove the Primal Monitor is as powerful as the pretcon beyonder? You can't make a false comparison with no proof and pass it off as a fact.
Well I would assume primal monitor to be more powerful than living tribunal, not just on the beyonder comparison, based on what the antimonitor did to the multiverse. Antimonitor was a monitor and he managed to wipe from reality nearly the entire multiverse similar to thanos wiping out just one the universe with the hotu destorying living tribunal and the other celestials with it. And I would think antimonitor is more powerful the thanos who wiped one universe from reality. yes beer

iceman24567
Originally posted by Blight
Never LT. That's for sure. This

Mr Master
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1

And I would think antimonitor is more powerful the thanos
who wiped one universe from reality.
The Primal Monitor is a clear rip off the Beyonder's origin.

They twisted it of course, but it's Beyonder's story.

Therefore yes,
it's obvious this PM is the comparative counter to pre-retcon Beyonder over at DC.

That aside,
so you believe Thanos with THOTI, was nothing more than a universal power?

I'm just going along with your stance based on believing Thanos only took one reality.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mr Master
The Primal Monitor is a clear rip off the Beyonder's origin.

They twisted it of course, but it's Beyonder's story.

Therefore yes,
it's obvious this PM is the comparative counter to pre-retcon Beyonder over at DC.

That aside,
so you believe Thanos with THOTI, was nothing more than a universal power?

I'm just going along with your stance based on believing Thanos only took one reality. That guy doesn't know what he's talking about half of the time unless you are willing to educate him its best to ignore him erm

guy222
LT

Prep-Man
PM. I don't see what LT can do here.

iceman24567
Originally posted by guy222
LT No

Jynocidus
LT is way more significant than any monitor.

Being, you know, the embodiment of necessity and all.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Jynocidus
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

glad you find this so entertaining.

iceman24567
glad you find this so entertaining. He's laughing at how absurd your post was

Jynocidus
i'm completely baffled at how people only accept characters from DC as supreme beings

a monitor can be above presence, but LT can't? buncha hypocrites

abhilegend
i'm completely baffled at how people only accept characters from DC as supreme beings

a monitor can be above presence, but LT can't? buncha hypocrites Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

guy222
Originally posted by iceman24567
No

yes

Jynocidus

go ahead and laugh at your own hypocrisy, it's okay.

wanna argue me down to the very last word that Presence is supreme, yet a monitor is above a supreme simply by being part of DC...psh

all this means is that presence was never as supreme as some of you posters rage about for you to even argue.

back on topic, yeah LT is way more significant. What power is PM gonna draw on, from what source, to deal with LT?

it's not like PM is TOAA, or is that your argument?

PM isn't omnipotent, or is he? Omnipotent with a disease that it doesn't know whether or not it's The Presence or PM? I thought omnipotence was perfection.

what are you really going to say this time?

Sr J-Bieb
Jyno... cide (?) is the best poster in recent years

abhilegend
go ahead and laugh at your own hypocrisy, it's okay.

wanna argue me down to the very last word that Presence is supreme, yet a monitor is above a supreme simply by being part of DC...psh

all this means is that presence was never as supreme as some of you posters rage about for you to even argue.

back on topic, yeah LT is way more significant. What power is PM gonna draw on, from what source, to deal with LT?

it's not like PM is TOAA, or is that your argument?

PM isn't omnipotent, or is he? Omnipotent with a disease that it doesn't know whether or not it's The Presence or PM? I thought omnipotence was perfection.

what are you really going to say this time?
wallbash

Jynocidus
lol, don't be so hard on yourself because i've exposed your hypocrisy with a side of fanboyism. just accept the fact that LT stomps like i've said all along, and everything will be okay.

abhilegend
lol, don't be so hard on yourself because i've exposed your hypocrisy with a side of fanboyism. just accept the fact that LT stomps like i've said all along, and everything will be okay.
You've only showed that you are an idiot.

Jynocidus
You've only showed that you are an idiot.

on the contrary, i've proved how much of a hypocrite you are.

lets settle this now, i'll put you on the spot. Who is Supreme, Presence or PM? Pick one, and LT stomps the other. So if you look good in this thread, you look like a fool in the others where you trolled me.

i think i'm really done after this time. i shouldn't waste anymore time on obvious fanboys and hypocrites.

you still think there's more than one omniverse, and you think that supreme beings from each company are one and the same and you are so wrong. yet, if that's the mentality of yourself and others...then i'm in the minority. i'll save myself the trouble of being trolled by the hundreds of misinformed

judging by some of the responses in other threads (PM vs Presence, Mandrak vs LT), i don't want to read anything about Presence being Supreme ever again.

abhilegend
on the contrary, i've proved how much of a hypocrite you are.

lets settle this now, i'll put you on the spot. Who is Supreme, Presence or PM? Pick one, and LT stomps the other. So if you look good in this thread, you look like a fool in the others where you trolled me.

i think i'm really done after this time. i shouldn't waste anymore time on obvious fanboys and hypocrites.

you still think there's more than one omniverse, and you think that supreme beings from each company are one and the same and you are so wrong. yet, if that's the mentality of yourself and others...then i'm in the minority. i'll save myself the trouble of being trolled by the hundreds of misinformed

judging by some of the responses in other threads (PM vs Presence, Mandrak vs LT), i don't want to read anything about Presence being Supreme ever again.
You think that a three headed nutcase from a comic book controls our actions in the real world. People have been committed for far less.

Jynocidus
You think that a three headed nutcase from a comic book controls our actions in the real world. People have been committed for far less.

answer my question, you self-proclaimed expert.

Who is supreme, Presence or PM?

If you pick Presence as Supreme, you have no defense for this thread. If you pick PM, I'll...step out of this conflict for now, and bump an old thread to see what you finally have to say for yourself. (as long as its not closed, which would be just your luck)

abhilegend
answer my question, you self-proclaimed expert.

Who is supreme, Presence or PM?

If you pick Presence as Supreme, you have no defense for this thread. If you pick PM, I'll...step out of this conflict for now, and bump an old thread to see what you finally have to say for yourself. (as long as its not closed, which would be just your luck)
I would rather talk to a wall. Taking into the account of the idiotic things you said in the last thread involving LT, its just going to cost me my brain-cells reading your posts.

Jynocidus

for the record, better LT than Superman laughing

Jynocidus
I would rather talk to a wall. Taking into the account of the idiotic things you said in the last thread involving LT, its just going to cost me my brain-cells reading your posts.

of course you would rather avoid choosing who is supreme. move along hypocrite, leave this thread to people who won't be biased on subjects that involve "supreme" beings

nothing I said was idiotic, it's just over your head because you're blinded by DC's atrocious abstract hierarchy. I actually argued, all you said was "Presence is God" and trolled me with your retarded gifs and let other "credible" posters ride the wave.

abhilegend
of course you would rather avoid choosing who is supreme. move along hypocrite, leave this thread to people who won't be biased on subjects that involve "supreme" beings

nothing I said was idiotic, it's just over your head because you're blinded by DC's atrocious abstract hierarchy. I actually argued, all you said was "Presence is God" and trolled me with your retarded gifs and let other "credible" posters ride the wave.
I didn't post a single gif. Or maybe you're just spewing random crap, that's why everyone laughs at you.

Jynocidus
who is Supreme? I know you've seen my question, you've replied 2 or 3 times since I have asked.

Presence, or PM? Or Ellaine for that matter?

and the question is on topic, it's relevant to any possible argument you might come up with. If PM isn't "Supreme" in its omnipotence, LT stomps.

iceman24567
PM wins

Jynocidus
PM can't even beat CA Supes

iceman24567
He beats LT though

Jynocidus
how? because you say so right?

abhilegend
who is Supreme? I know you've seen my question, you've replied 2 or 3 times since I have asked.

Presence, or PM? Or Ellaine for that matter?

and the question is on topic, it's relevant to any possible argument you might come up with. If PM isn't "Supreme" in its omnipotence, LT stomps.
LT isn't omnipotent either. All three of them blink LT out of existence like HOTU or laugh at his ultimate punishmen i.e. a supernova or create a reed richards to pwn him or create another power adapter like protege etc.

iceman24567
how? because you say so right? It's my opinion deal with it mr butthurt

abhilegend
That wasn't PM. That was mandrakk, a germ to PM.

Jynocidus
That wasn't PM. That was mandrakk, a germ to PM.

they're all germs to LT, your point?

Jynocidus
It's my opinion deal with it mr butthurt

detail your opinion on how some measly creation logically outweighs and is able to overcome necessity without the basis behind your argument being " PM is God " plz

iceman24567
they're all germs to LT, your point? His point was that you were wrong and you didn't know what you were talking about its pretty simple no expression

iceman24567
detail your opinion on how some measly creation logically outweighs and is able to overcome necessity without the basis behind your argument being " PM is God " plz I presented my argument you don't agree and i don't care. Pm wins

Jynocidus
I presented my argument you don't agree and i don't care. Pm wins

lol "i presented my argument"

you said "PM Wins, it's my argument deal with it mr butthurt"

some argument

LT wins like I said

iceman24567
lol "i presented my argument"

you said "PM Wins, it's my argument deal with it mr butthurt"

some argument

LT wins like I said I mean my argument concerning you and LT's necessity power (lol) vs true omnipotent beings you disagree i don't care Pm wins

abhilegend
they're all germs to LT, your point?
Like korvac, reed, protege and scathan right?

Jynocidus
I mean my argument concerning you and LT's necessity power (lol) vs true omnipotent beings you disagree i don't care Pm wins

omnipotent being(s), does anyone else see the problem with the post from this "expert?"

let me point it out for you. "omnipotent being(s)" is plural. There can only be one omnipotent, all powerful, all encompassing being.

So you have to choose, just like the coward Abel. Is PM omnipotent, or is Presence omnipotent? If you pick PM, then in the other thread you have no choice but to admit you were wrong and say LT stomps because you are a hypocrite. If you pick Presence, then you have to say LT stomps here.

which is it? i'm waiting. matter of fact, i'll sit around for 15 more minutes. after that, i'm out for the night and will see you hypocrites tomorrow or something

iceman24567
omnipotent being(s), does anyone else see the problem with the post from this "expert?"

let me point it out for you. "omnipotent being(s)" is plural. There can only be one omnipotent, all powerful, all encompassing being.

So you have to choose, just like the coward Abel. Is PM omnipotent, or is Presence omnipotent? If you pick PM, then in the other thread you have no choice but to admit you were wrong and say LT stomps because you are a hypocrite. If you pick Presence, then you have to say LT stomps here.

which is it? i'm waiting. matter of fact, i'll sit around for 15 more minutes. after that, i'm out for the night and will see you hypocrites tomorrow or something Not in comics you mr butthurt many beings have been stated to be omnipotent by the characters, writers, the actually comics themselves but anyways. The PM stomps

Jynocidus
Like korvac, reed, protege and scathan right?

they're bigger germs than Presence.

also, don't forget. LT uses M-Bodies, as indicated by all the retcons of Marvel. IMO, we've never seen the real LT, but i'll save that for a better argument than waste it with some hypocrites. plus, they're not even in this thread

Prep-Man
pm karate chops lt head off.

quanchi112

which is it? i'm waiting. matter of fact, i'll sit around for 15 more minutes. after that, i'm out for the night and will see you hypocrites tomorrow or something In dc there are like ten all powerful beings. That's how silly these guys get. Kinda loses the all powerful point if there are multiple. You owned him.

Jynocidus
Not in comics you mr butthurt many beings have been stated to be omnipotent by the characters, writers, the actually comics themselves but anyways. The PM stomps

how does PM stomp

i don't care what people say in comics, if two omnipotent beings are in the same panel then neither of them are omnipotent. if they exist separately from each other, they are not omnipotent.

TOAA and (whoever you call supreme in DC) are not the same, so in a vs thread they do not stalemate each other. One of them must come out on top so stop with all of these supreme beings are the same crap please

Warlock with IG is said to be omnipotent but even he had to give up the gems. Anybody else who claims omnipotence when going up against the trinity (necessity, equity, and vengeance) is going to get stomped as well

iceman24567

i don't care what people say in comics, So you ignore what happens in comics just to further your point laughing . PM stomps

Jynocidus
So you ignore what happens in comics just to further your point laughing . PM stomps

in comics Presence said he was created by external forces, how about that

and don't get it twisted, I care a little about what happens in comics. I won't say Wolverine beats Superman out of fanboy rage. I use what happens from what I read. The thing is.....two omnipotent beings doesn't make sense, whether in a comic or any other fiction. It's only logical

iceman24567
in comics Presence said he was created by external forces, how about that

and don't get it twisted, I care a little about what happens in comics. I won't say Wolverine beats Superman out of fanboy rage. I use what happens from what I read. The thing is.....two omnipotent beings doesn't make sense, whether in a comic or any other fiction. It's only logical Yes so you ignore comics because you find their fictional logic illogical. Got it don't care PM stomps

Jynocidus
Yes so you ignore comics because you find their fictional logic illogical. Got it don't care PM stomps

dc fanboyism at its finest, your only argument is to twist what i say because the character is too weak to defend. i'm out

btw Quan, thanks.

iceman24567
dc fanboyism at its finest, your only argument is to twist what i say because the character is too weak to defend. i'm out

btw Quan, thanks. Typical Marvel bias ignoring whats on panel to troll and wank LT. Good riddance

Jynocidus
PS: Iceman, YOU ignore comic logic. Presence said it was created by external forces, yet you still call it supreme and omnipotent. So there you have it, you basically admit that you trolled my other thread....don't ignore what you just tried to do in this one. Use the comic logic of Presence saying it was created by external forces, and say LT stomps plz....otherwise you are so much of a hypocrite.

i'm a "noob" compared to some of these "credible" experts ...and yet look who is being exposed for their hypocrisy

abhilegend
they're bigger germs than Presence.

also, don't forget. LT uses M-Bodies, as indicated by all the retcons of Marvel. IMO, we've never seen the real LT, but i'll save that for a better argument than waste it with some hypocrites. plus, they're not even in this thread
laughing out loud
A marvel zombie at its finest. To think that this guy has the guts to say anyone else a fanboy.

Jynocidus
Typical Marvel bias ignoring whats on panel to troll and wank LT. Good riddance

on panel Presence is quoted saying it was created by external forces. You ignore that and say Presence is omnipotent laughing

there's nothing stopping LT from using those external forces to pwn Presence. So go in my other thread and let everybody know how wrong you were. Happy Dance

quanchi112

btw Quan, thanks. He's never been able to articulate his points. He just gives his opinion and cannot ever support it.

Jynocidus
laughing out loud
A marvel zombie at its finest. To think that this guy has the guts to say anyone else a fanboy.

you sure can quote, but have yet to answer my question

who is supreme? Presence of PM?

iceman24567
PS: Iceman, YOU ignore comic logic. Presence said it was created by external forces, yet you still call it supreme and omnipotent. So there you have it, you basically admit that you trolled my other thread....don't ignore what you just tried to do in this one. Use the comic logic of Presence saying it was created by external forces, and say LT stomps plz....otherwise you are so much of a hypocrite.

i'm a "noob" compared to some of these "credible" experts ...and yet look who is being exposed for their hypocrisy Just leave already your a hypocrite im a hypocrite the Dc universe is a hypocrite go cry in a corner. Pm stomps

abhilegend

i'm a "noob" compared to some of these "credible" experts ...and yet look who is being exposed for their hypocrisy
So, unless someone says that LT wins here despite its several losses, he's a hypocrite. "Say LT stomps plz", what a crybaby.

Prep-Man
pm owns all.

abhilegend
you sure can quote, but have yet to answer my question

who is supreme? Presence of PM?
Both are. LT isn't.

Jynocidus
So, unless someone says that LT wins here despite its several losses, he's a hypocrite. "Say LT stomps plz", what a crybaby.

you just want me to say PM wins so I can fit in with the DC underwear club

well guess what? it ain't happening

DC's abstract hierarchy is atrocious, and none of them are more significant that necessity. and it's a logical conclusion as opposed to your fanboy ones.

pc out til tomorrow this time foreal

quanchi112
Both are. LT isn't. Both can't be supreme.

ares834

lol wut?

Anybody else who claims omnipotence when going up against the trinity (necessity, equity, and vengeance) is going to get stomped as well

laughing out loud

Maybe you should read Marvel: The End.

In dc there are like ten all powerful beings. That's how silly these guys get. Kinda loses the all powerful point if there are multiple. You owned him.

Obviously thay aren't all truly omnipotent... But that's irrelevant as LT isn't either as he too has superiors.

abhilegend
you just want me to say PM wins so I can fit in with the DC underwear club

well guess what? it ain't happening

DC's abstract hierarchy is atrocious, and none of them are more significant that necessity. and it's a logical conclusion as opposed to your fanboy ones.

pc out til tomorrow this time foreal
You can say whatever you want. Don't be a ***** and a crybaby when others disagree.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
lol wut?

laughing out loud

Obviously thay aren't all truly omnipotent... But that's irrelevant as LT isn't either as he too has superiors. So you agree that Primal Monitor isn't omnipotent either. Primal Monitor was full of hyperbole. That's it. It was Morrison, dude.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by abhilegend You can say whatever you want. Don't be a ***** and a crybaby when others disagree.

hes an obvious troll.

Jynocidus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
hes an obvious troll.

lol, please. you're the one who starts a lot of spite threads purposefully leaving people off of marvels team, hoping nobody says anything because most of the people that reply are either blind, dc fanboys, or both. i just pulled your card by stating the obvious that LT stomps, just because i go against "the grain" by not agreeing with the majority doesn't make me a troll in the least bit.

Jynocidus
You can say whatever you want. Don't be a ***** and a crybaby when others disagree.

i don't cry, i don't do anything.

all i ever did was disagree when everybody says LT stomps, when it's obvious they don't know wtf a supreme being is -- which gets me labeled instantly a troll by lame old iceman. for me disagreeing that DC is not as powerful as LT, you all are the crybabies mad that i don't agree with you, yet can't provide me any solid argument besides "such and such is god"

i don't care that you disagree with me, but know that your reasoning doesn't hold up. LT stomps, his only superior is TOAA.

Mandrak, Presence, PM, none of them are omnipotent. LT is more omnipotent than all of them, so much so that he is absolute due to being the trinity (necessity, equity, vengeance). The simple fact that Mandrak, Presence, and PM are "omnipotent" within the same exact continuity is complete BS, nonsense, hogwash, etc.

even given the benefit of the doubt, PM comes nowhere near LT's capability

iceman24567
i don't cry, i don't do anything.

all i ever did was disagree when everybody says LT stomps, when it's obvious they don't know wtf a supreme being is -- which gets me labeled instantly a troll by lame old iceman. for me disagreeing that DC is not as powerful as LT, you all are the crybabies mad that i don't agree with you, yet can't provide me any solid argument besides "such and such is god"

i don't care that you disagree with me, but know that your reasoning doesn't hold up. LT stomps, his only superior is TOAA.

Mandrak, Presence, PM, none of them are omnipotent. LT is more omnipotent than all of them, so much so that he is absolute due to being the trinity (necessity, equity, vengeance). The simple fact that Mandrak, Presence, and PM are "omnipotent" within the same exact continuity is complete BS, nonsense, hogwash, etc.

even given the benefit of the doubt, PM comes nowhere near LT's capability Nah the Presence is omnipotent within the Dc omniverse his only superior is the PM who encompasses everything within and outside of that omniverse he stomps here all day you cry baby pansy

Zack Fair
This reminds me of that marvel "infinite beyond infinite" or something like that

Jynocidus
Originally posted by ares834
lol wut?

laughing out loud

Obviously thay aren't all truly omnipotent... But that's irrelevant as LT isn't either as he too has superiors.

LT's ONLY supervisor is TOAA.

I'm not going to sit here and make excuses and to why I think Marvel The End was BS. I ultimately think they could have handled it better, and it doesn't help that the creator of the character that the story is about was at the helm. (i mean look at him now, he hates "corporate comics" and possibly couldn't felt a certain way prior to this story. what if he did it on purpose?!)

Why do you people fail to realize that LT is the embodiment of anything that these characters need in order to perform? Without being "God" (which is basically like playing a game with every cheat code enabled in comparison, or pretty much the writer), LT is absolute when placed against any type of opposition. Why? PM is PM. LT is necessity, equity, and vengeance -- he can do ANYTHING that PM can do (equity), he can do it better or more efficiently than PM (if necessary), and his vengeance will come if PM does anything stupid.

there's nobody, no source, that PM can draw anything from for it to do anything.

Jynocidus
Nah the Presence is omnipotent within the Dc omniverse his only superior is the PM who encompasses everything within and outside of that omniverse he stomps here all day you cry baby pansy

this is the idiocy that I speak of.

listen carefully ladies and gents -- the root of my argument

first of all, DC Continuity. start to get it right

second of all -- Presence is omnipotent but has an only superior? How out of place does that sound? omnipotence means that you...are everything. If presence isn't everything, then it's not omnipotent.

third -- you said PM encompasses everything inside, and outside of that "omniverse" (i corrected you for continuity) ? that means PM made Marvel, and we all know that isn't true.

so now that you finally try to justify your argument, just as I suspected DC has you so brainwashed and scrambled and you come off so foolishly.

iceman24567
this is the idiocy that I speak of.

listen carefully ladies and gents -- the root of my argument

first of all, DC Continuity. start to get it right

second of all -- Presence is omnipotent but has an only superior? How out of place does that sound? omnipotence means that you...are everything. If presence isn't everything, then it's not omnipotent.

third -- you said PM encompasses everything inside, and outside of that "omniverse" (i corrected you for continuity) ? that means PM made Marvel, and we all know that isn't true.

so now that you finally try to justify your argument, just as I suspected DC has you so brainwashed and scrambled and you come off so foolishly. This is comic books their are levels of omnipotence we keep going in circle you meathead it isn't supposed to be logically by our real world standard if you are to stupid to understand this whatever. Yes he encompasses everything within the DC company the bleed, the area place between his own realm and the main dc omniverse. PM out ranks the Lt in a neutral setting he stomps

Jynocidus
This is comic books their are levels of omnipotence we keep going in circle you meathead it isn't supposed to be logically by our real world standard if you are to stupid to understand this whatever. Yes he encompasses everything within the DC company the bleed, the area place between his own realm and the main dc omniverse. PM out ranks the Lt in a neutral setting he stomps

this right here isn't a comic book, this is a vs thread. even if you compare on panel stuff, what has PM done that WASN'T necessary? Even to tell a story in any way, shape, form, or fashion? literally...what wasn't necessary for PM to do anything that you can even try to argue? i can't wait to hear this one

now that we have established that, put them in this vs thread. Anything required of the PM to perform, LT can negate. PM doesn't monitor.

you saying there are levels of omnipotence is your opinion -- and even then, only in the comics you selectively read obviously. me personally, i portray all comics the same. and for some reason, browsing through DC and Marvel i just feel like LT's char > all of DC even during their big stories because i'm not impressed.

also, let this "meat head " correct you. *there are levels of omnipotence.

i'm sick of all of this supreme talk anyway. because bone heads like iceman cling to that strategy, but then when I make a TOAA vs Presence thread it gets closed for the same reasons i'm arguing now -- NO CHARACTER is omnipotent. put TOAA and Presence in a VS thread, and they are not the same person. One of them has to win.

iceman24567
this right here isn't a comic book, this is a vs thread. even if you compare on panel stuff, what has PM done that WASN'T necessary? Even to tell a story in any way, shape, form, or fashion? literally...what wasn't necessary for PM to do anything that you can even try to argue? i can't wait to hear this one

now that we have established that, put them in this vs thread. Anything required of the PM to perform, LT can negate. PM doesn't monitor.

you saying there are levels of omnipotence is your opinion -- and even then, only in the comics you selectively read obviously. me personally, i portray all comics the same. and for some reason, browsing through DC and Marvel i just feel like LT's char > all of DC even during their big stories because i'm not impressed.

also, let this "meat head " correct you. *there are levels of omnipotence.

i'm sick of all of this supreme talk anyway. because bone heads like iceman cling to that strategy, but then when I make a TOAA vs Presence thread it gets closed for the same reasons i'm arguing now -- NO CHARACTER is omnipotent. put TOAA and Presence in a VS thread, and they are not the same person. One of them has to win. Lets get this straight i don't agree with the necessity crap i have stated why a billion times seeing how thats pretty much your only argument besides the "only one omnipotent being" i don't see how LT stands a chance here.

Jynocidus
Lets get this straight i don't agree with the necessity crap i have stated why a billion times seeing how thats pretty much your only argument besides the "only one omnipotent being" i don't see how LT stands a chance here.

it's more than just simply "my only argument"

it's the truth, and is in no way crap. it's logical, even considering the endless possibilities within a fictional setting.

I mean, come on......how are you going to sit here and dispute how ALL characters...do anything less than what is necessary? realistically, tell me. Not even the wackiest, weirdest writer is going to try and play me on this one.

this subject is so delicate, that it cannot be handled with your silly fanboy refusal of logic. No character is omnipotent, especially in a vs thread. doesn't matter if it's TOAA vs Presence, TOAA vs Elaine. One of them has to win. It just goes against DC most of the time because their abstract hierarchy is atrocious. i hate to throw it in your face, but it's at least my opinion and leans towards logic moreso than arguing against LT.

your very argument of Presence vs LT, you tried to pull that all encompassing crap. it makes no sense. and now you're sitting here trying to pull it once again, with an entirely different character. So when you choose one, you automatically say the other loses. Me personally, I say they both lose, and have very good reasoning why which i have argued in many threads and they have gotten closed because people can't comprehend

SquallX
So you agree that Primal Monitor isn't omnipotent either. Primal Monitor was full of hyperbole. That's it. It was Morrison, dude.

Been gone for a while, but it seems Quanchi never change.

Calling the PM nothing but hyperbole, and using the it's Morrison logic proves you're ignorance. By that logic, i can say the same thing about every characters that have ever been written in fiction.

iceman24567
it's more than just simply "my only argument"

it's the truth, and is in no way crap. it's logical, even considering the endless possibilities within a fictional setting.

I mean, come on......how are you going to sit here and dispute how ALL characters...do anything less than what is necessary? realistically, tell me. Not even the wackiest, weirdest writer is going to try and play me on this one.

this subject is so delicate, that it cannot be handled with your silly fanboy refusal of logic. No character is omnipotent, especially in a vs thread. doesn't matter if it's TOAA vs Presence, TOAA vs Elaine. One of them has to win. It just goes against DC most of the time because their abstract hierarchy is atrocious. i hate to throw it in your face, but it's at least my opinion and leans towards logic moreso than arguing against LT.

your very argument of Presence vs LT, you tried to pull that all encompassing crap. it makes no sense. and now you're sitting here trying to pull it once again, with an entirely different character. So when you choose one, you automatically say the other loses. Me personally, I say they both lose, and have very good reasoning why which i have argued in many threads and they have gotten closed because people can't comprehend Its the truth you believe i disagree why you can't comprehend somebody disagreeing with you i don't know or care fact is i believe the PM is absolute he's beyond the LTs scope the PM wins.

Jynocidus
iceman, for the last time

necessity, equity, vengeance -- this means all the powers associated with doing so, thus true absolution barring TOAA

vs

(name your insignificance)
Can Presence die? I think so from a logical standpoint. If he was created by external forces, he can be destroyed by those same external forces. It was necessary for its creation, so it'll be necessary for its destruction.

true omnipotence, means you can decide anything. Necessity, comes from you. PM is not omnipotent, why? Well, it is a completely separate entity from Presence. So with that said, it is now a fact that neither of them are all anything. Omnipotence = all encompassing. They don't all encompass each other.......so how do they both all encompass in the same continuity?

and you still think LT is weaker? Helloooooo

you still think my logic behind necessity is crap?

wtf are you smoking.

i can comprehend someone disagreeing with me, but like I said earlier just know that you do so without proper justification. and the little stuff you bring doesn't cut it

iceman24567
iceman, for the last time

necessity, equity, vengeance -- this means all the powers associated with doing so, thus true absolution barring TOAA

vs

(name your insignificance)
Can Presence die? I think so from a logical standpoint. If he was created by external forces, he can be destroyed by those same external forces. It was necessary for its creation, so it'll be necessary for its destruction.

true omnipotence, means you can decide anything. Necessity, comes from you. PM is not omnipotent, why? Well, it is a completely separate entity from Presence. So with that said, it is now a fact that neither of them are all anything. Omnipotence = all encompassing. They don't all encompass each other.......so how do they both all encompass in the same continuity?

and you still think LT is weaker? Helloooooo

you still think my logic behind necessity is crap?

wtf are you smoking.

i can comprehend someone disagreeing with me, but like I said earlier just know that you do so without proper justification. and the little stuff you bring doesn't cut it Marvel the End TOAA was shaped by external forces doesn't mean he isn't supreme well thats what i believe same goes for DC of course. Again forum battle the presence is on a higher plateau than the LT being God within the Omniverse the PM is said to reside outside of said Omniverse and its nothing but a microbe to him his probes almost obliterated said omniverse. Take from it what you will i believe thats enough to dismiss the LT believe what you want you obscene drunk

zopzop
@Jynocidus

Primal Monitor is above the LT, Presence, Abstracts, etc.. in power. The entire DC multiverse was an insignificant germ to him/her/it :
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2002/955446finalcrisissuperm.th.jpg

EDIT :
Fixed Link

Jynocidus
Marvel the End TOAA was shaped by external forces doesn't mean he isn't supreme well thats what i believe same goes for DC of course. Again forum battle the presence is on a higher plateau than the LT being God within the Omniverse the PM is said to reside outside of said Omniverse and its nothing but a microbe to him his probes almost obliterated said omniverse. Take from it what you will i believe thats enough to dismiss the LT believe what you want you obscene drunk

i can no longer debate with you seriously. for you to continue to separate continuities as omniverse(s) is starting to annoy me. that alone says you fail to comprehend, but i'll continue.

Presence is not on a higher anything than the LT. Presence associates with Heaven and Hell, he is "god" and there is an opposite to it (GEB?). On top of that, PM is also separate from Presence. So it's not one with everything, if there are not one, but TWO other entities separate from it.

TOAA does not associate with Heaven or Hell, at least so far that we know of. Instead, we have beings like Fulcrum, Celestials, Mephisto -- all beings on separate sides of that Positive/Negative representation. IMO, that's where the Presence would be if the companies merged.

As for the PM? Even if you write him as some weird abstract anomaly that monitors existence, it's significance is not higher than the LT. Why? TOAA's representation (the writer) must have made it a necessity to put it there. And since LT only serves TOAA, guess who that puts him above as far as significance? You guessed it, the PM folks!

Who is PM going to draw power from, what place to beat LT? If PM is omnipotent, he doesn't need to draw power from anywhere. he wouldn't need TOAA, he would BE the TOAA. he's/it's not though. LT isn't TOAA either, he is the trinity. What is PM? PM doesn't all encompass anything, it can't even all encompass its continuity.

iceman24567
What is PM? PM doesn't all encompass anything, it can't even all encompass its continuity. This right here is why i can't take you seriously the comics show the PM is beyond everything within the DC verses they are nothing to him that alone shows he's beyond the LTs scope in a forum battle even Zop agrees erm

Jynocidus
Originally posted by zopzop
@Jynocidus

Primal Monitor is above the LT, Presence, Abstracts, etc.. in power. The entire DC multiverse was an insignificant germ to him/her/it :

EDIT :
Fixed Link

and i disagree that LT is below monitor. LT is equity, that alone makes him PM's equal. PM is not omnipotent, it's just separate from DCU from what I gather. Since it's not TOAA I still say LT stomps

quanchi112
i can no longer debate with you seriously. for you to continue to separate continuities as omniverse(s) is starting to annoy me. that alone says you fail to comprehend, but i'll continue.

Presence is not on a higher anything than the LT. Presence associates with Heaven and Hell, he is "god" and there is an opposite to it (GEB?). On top of that, PM is also separate from Presence. So it's not one with everything, if there are not one, but TWO other entities separate from it.

TOAA does not associate with Heaven or Hell, at least so far that we know of. Instead, we have beings like Fulcrum, Celestials, Mephisto -- all beings on separate sides of that Positive/Negative representation. IMO, that's where the Presence would be if the companies merged.

As for the PM? Even if you write him as some weird abstract anomaly that monitors existence, it's significance is not higher than the LT. Why? TOAA's representation (the writer) must have made it a necessity to put it there. And since LT only serves TOAA, guess who that puts him above as far as significance? You guessed it, the PM folks!

Who is PM going to draw power from, what place to beat LT? If PM is omnipotent, he doesn't need to draw power from anywhere. he wouldn't need TOAA, he would BE the TOAA. he's/it's not though. LT isn't TOAA either, he is the trinity. What is PM? PM doesn't all encompass anything, it can't even all encompass its continuity. Iceman doesn't ever debate. He just gives his opinion without supporting it. He argues by baseless opinions.

iceman24567
and i disagree that LT is below monitor. LT is equity, that alone makes him PM's equal. PM is not omnipotent, it's just separate from DCU from what I gather. Since it's not TOAA I still say LT stomps LOL his equity isn't overriding a "TRUE" supreme being in a neutral setting. Neutral I'm sure if you read the rules you would understand.

iceman24567
Iceman doesn't ever debate. He just gives his opinion without supporting it. He argues by baseless opinions. Oh you still trolling the thread isn't about iceman if you read Final Crisis or owned it like i do you would know my claims are anything but baseless go back to your bridge
Originally posted by zopzop
@Jynocidus

EDIT :
Fixed Link thumb up

zopzop
and i disagree that LT is below monitor. LT is equity, that alone makes him PM's equal. PM is not omnipotent, it's just separate from DCU from what I gather. Since it's not TOAA I still say LT stomps
It may not be the true TOAA of DC but it's almost analogous to Pre-Retcon Beyonder.

Do you remember how Secret Wars I and II went down? A being who was the embodiment of a universe MILLIONS of times larger than 616 multiverse became aware of the 616 multiverse and decided to investigate. This being was more powerful than any of the abstracts, even the LT. This being was the Beyonder.

Almost the EXACT same thing occurred with the Primal Monitor and the mainstream DC multiverse.

quanchi112
Oh you still trolling the thread isn't about iceman if you read Final Crisis or owned it like i do you would know my claims are anything but baseless go back to your bridge
thumb up I did read Final Crisis and the two Superman tie ins. You argued you can have two supreme beings. You don't even know what the word supreme even means. I have actually debated battlezones you have never debated in your life. You're a germ to me.

Jynocidus
i'm looking at the scan that zop posted, and this makes me wonder...

now that I think of it, I was reading somewhere about Marvel having 2 megaverses. The standard Marvel verse that we know, that has all the different versions of 616, then a completely unrelated "New Universe"

and I'll go out on a limb and say that they're both as small as the DC Multiverse is to the PM when LT looks at them. Yeah, I think LT is that big.

one interpretation that i'll steer away from, is that PM is a writer. I'm going to assume PM is another fictional character unless I'm shown some proof otherwise, because fighting those character vs writer battles is frustrating let alone pointless -- but I'd still say every writer does what is necessary because we all do.

and yes iceman, i'm aware of the rules ever since my one thread got closed due to your lack of comprehending the aspect of supremacy. In a neutral setting (if PM is a fictional character, i'll assume), PM and LT can square off and LT will win because only 1/3 of his embodiment, yes, is equal to PM. The other 2/3's seal PM's defeat

iceman24567
I did read Final Crisis and the two Superman tie ins. You argued you can have two supreme beings. You don't even know what the word supreme even means. I have actually debated battlezones you have never debated in your life. You're a germ to me. That wasn't my argument i specified what the Presence was meant be the supreme being of what i said was true Final Crisis just made a more supreme being similar to pre retcon beyonder. Point is your a scumbag

iceman24567
i'm looking at the scan that zop posted, and this makes me wonder...

now that I think of it, I was reading somewhere about Marvel having 2 megaverses. The standard Marvel verse that we know, that has all the different versions of 616, then a completely unrelated "New Universe"

and I'll go out on a limb and say that they're both as small as the DC Multiverse is to the PM when LT looks at them. Yeah, I think LT is that big.

one interpretation that i'll steer away from, is that PM is a writer. I'm going to assume PM is another fictional character unless I'm shown some proof otherwise, because fighting those character vs writer battles is frustrating let alone pointless -- but I'd still say every writer does what is necessary because we all do.

and yes iceman, i'm aware of the rules ever since my one thread got closed due to your lack of comprehending the aspect of supremacy. In a neutral setting (if PM is a fictional character, i'll assume), PM and LT can square off and LT will win because only 1/3 of his embodiment, yes, is equal to PM. The other 2/3's seal PM's defeat Good for you i disagree based on what the scans show to each his own

quanchi112
That wasn't my argument i specified what the Presence was meant be the supreme being of what i said was true Final Crisis just made a more supreme being similar to pre retcon beyonder. Point is your a scumbag So if Final Crisis made a more supreme being you believe the Primal Monitor is supreme and not the Presence. Only you would say more supreme. I can see why you try to steer clear of independent thought. Scary stuff.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>