Sundipped Superman vs. Apocalypse & Mr. Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sup3rman1521
Superman only dips his body beneath the suns surface and comes out immediately. Simply like a swimmer diving into the pool one and getting out right after. He doesn't stay in there very long. Who wins?

vansonbee
Superman still wins even w/o sundipped.

Superman is comparable to piece of meat marinating in BBQ sauce...

Endrict Nuul
Supes with ease.

carver9
supes

Bentley
Errrr... How were this guys supposed to put down Supes in the first place?

carver9
apocalypse alone has the strength and many abilities that could f*** superman up, I'm giving superman the win over both of them due to there showings.

A well written apocalypse should be able to own superman but to bad they dont write him in comics to his potential.

Superman 10/10 with a hard fight coming from apocalypse.

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
apocalypse alone has the strength and many abilities that could f*** superman up, I'm giving superman the win over both of them due to there showings.

A well written apocalypse should be able to own superman but to bad they dont write him in comics to his potential.

Superman 10/10 with a hard fight coming from apocalypse.

He cannot cope with Superman speed nor hyper HV. Maybe a brawl would favor Apoc, but I don't see it otherwise.

Enyalus
That's true, Apocalypse has been shown to physically overpower the Hulk before.

However, a Sundipped Superman is way, way, way too much for either of these guys to handle.

skyfather
Originally posted by Bentley
He cannot cope with Superman speed nor hyper HV. Maybe a brawl would favor Apoc, but I don't see it otherwise. if im not mistaken he's tagged quicksilver before

carver9
He cannot cope with Superman speed nor hyper HV. Maybe a brawl would favor Apoc, but I don't see it otherwise.

Kalibak has coped with it and I can tell that you dont know jack about apocalypse. Let me help you, apocalypse can grant himself any kind of physical power.

carver9
Originally posted by skyfather
if im not mistaken he's tagged quicksilver before

Superman>>quicksilver when it comes to speed BUT quicksilver use his speed in a better manner then superman. Superman gets thrashed by bricks, quicksilver run circles around bricks. Quicksilver is more adapt at using his speed then superman is since that is basically his only power.

Bentley
Kalibak has coped with it and I can tell that you dont know jack about apocalypse. Let me help you, apocalypse can grant himself any kind of physical power.

I know Apocalypse thank you very much. But we go by feats, and his speed feats kind of suxxors compared to Supes, he wouldn't be able to ever touch him if Supes didn't allow it. Hence my "he can't put him down comment".

carver9
I know Apocalypse thank you very much. But we go by feats, and his speed feats kind of suxxors compared to Supes, he wouldn't be able to ever touch him if Supes didn't allow it. Hence my "he can't put him down comment".

Now show me a scan of superman blitzing someone like youre saying that he can do here in apocalypse caliber. I can easily say that apocalypse can do something but I also have to provide proof. To my knowledge superman has been touched by almost every brick that he fought.

shokosugi
Supes takes both of them down with Supes hands tied behind his back.

Bentley
Now show me a scan of superman blitzing someone like youre saying that he can do here in apocalypse caliber. I can easily say that apocalypse can do something but I also have to provide proof. To my knowledge superman has been touched by almost every brick that he fought.

Well, not to waste our time, Doomsday level would suffice? Darkseid?

skywalker833
Superman pwns.

Zack Fair
Apocalypse and Sinister die without the sundip.

Apocalypse and Sinister are raped over and over again wishing they'd die fighting sundipped Supes.

DigiMark007
Telepathy? Sinister is almost without equal in this department, at any power level. Might give Kal some trouble.

Otherwise stomp, sure. But if Poccy can survive while Sinister works the tp angle, is this really a 10/10? I'm not so sure.

Zack Fair
Did you get the sundipped part?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by skyfather
if im not mistaken he's tagged quicksilver before

Just because he tagged QS maybe, that doesn't mean he can hit Supes...its not even close.

Red Hulk
Oh Carver... laughing out loud

The Great Galen

Hmm...do u go by the name"Red Hulk,Quanchi" by any chance?

Red Hulk
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Hmm...do u go by the name"Red Hulk,Quanchi" by any chance? Reported for trolling.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Reported for trolling.

Shoudnt that be bashing...man u cant even report right laughing

Red Hulk
Shoudnt that be bashing...man u cant even report right laughing You're trying to provoke me, and flaming/bashing/trolling all could be used in your response.

I'm glad you admit to what you did though, and if the mods were as serious as they made themselves out to be, then you should at least get a warning.

The Great Galen
You're trying to provoke me, and flaming/bashing/trolling all could be used in your response.

I'm glad you admit to what you did though, and if the mods were as serious as they made themselves out to be, then you should at least get a warning.

Get a warning for what, I was merely stating my opinion that caver's post share a lot in common with yours...is it wrong to have a opinion.

Enyalus
If it's yours, yes.

Red Hulk
Get a warning for what, I was merely stating my opinion that caver's post share a lot in common with yours...is it wrong to have a opinion. It was clearly meant as an insult, and this post backs that up:

Shoudnt that be bashing...man u cant even report right laughing

Which you admitted that you bashed me in, and then farther tried to provoke me.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Enyalus
I love balls

Which do u love more, goobers or red hulks?

The Great Galen
It was clearly meant as an insult, and this post backs that up:

Which you admitted that you bashed me in, and then farther tried to provoke me.

You got a ego on you, I was stating a opinion and somehow its all about you...geez.

Enyalus
Which do u love more, goobers or red hulks?

Darthgoober's.

Red doesn't bathe.

Red Hulk
You got a ego on you, I was stating a opinion and somehow its all about you...geez. You specifically mentioned my name, and Quan's. no expression

The Great Galen
You specifically mentioned my name, and Quan's. no expression

I was talking about another red hulk, the one from herochat...its a popular name u know.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Enyalus
Darthgoober's.

Red doesn't bathe.

I forgot, goobers got the whole"power cosmic does everything and anything"aura so he doesnt even need a shower. Anyhow normal Supes solo's 10/10..this is just spite.

Red Hulk
I was talking about another red hulk, the one from herochat...its a popular name u know. So, that means you were still bashing Quan, which you admitted to, and you were still trolling me in your second post, and in this one, you admitted you were talking about me:

Get a warning for what, I was merely stating my opinion that caver's post share a lot in common with yours...is it wrong to have a opinion.

The Great Galen
So, that means you were still bashing Quan, which you admitted to, and you were still trolling me in your second post, and in this one, you admitted you were talking about me:

Let it go man, not everything is about you...stay on topic plz.

Red Hulk
Let it go man, not everything is about you...stay on topic plz. As long as you stop trolling me.

Superman wins 10/10.

The Great Galen
As long as you stop trolling me.

Superman wins 10/10.

Just be sure to debate using comics as the source okay, were cool.

Red Hulk
Just be sure to debate using comics as the source okay, were cool. Another trolling attempt. At least the Mods will see this without me having to report you.

Anyway, Superman wins, no need to keep this thread open.

Badabing
Get a warning for what, I was merely stating my opinion that caver's post share a lot in common with yours...is it wrong to have a opinion. A warning for trolling and baiting.

Eon Blue
This is overkill in Superman's favor (obviously).

Starscream M
superman kills them with a fart

joshypooh
Originally posted by Starscream M
superman kills them with a fart depends on what he ate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.