Vision vs. Mr. Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Who would win?

Bentley
Vision gets mind-raped unless he uses his time-traveling abilities or something quick to put Sinister down.

Scoobless
Vision isn't vulnerable to telepathy.

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5930/visioncr8.jpg

Sinister is going to have to fight him physically.

Bentley
I have seen Vision get mind-raped, heck, in his bio it says he can be affected by telepathy.

skywalker833
MS.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Bentley
I have seen Vision get mind-raped, heck, in his bio it says he can be affected by telepathy.

Other than the JLA crossover (which was stupid) where have you seen Vision get "mind-raped"?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Scoobless
Other than the JLA crossover (which was stupid) where have you seen Vision get "mind-raped"?
The only reason vision was affected in that reality is because wanda's hex powers during that time in avengers history was somehow making vision more human. it's the reason why they were able to have kids. Other than that, vision is immune to telepathy.

Sin I AM
tp aside because the notion to me is dumb that vision should be affected by it...i think it would be a great match 5/10 either way

id369
To be fair she said Subtle, Sinester TP isnt Subtle.

Bentley
Stupid Vision's bio says he has been affected by telepathy and I hate going to the character's entire run to confirm it.

I hate you Vision mad

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by id369
To be fair she said Subtle, Sinester TP isnt Subtle.

And what exactly is subtle TP? awecrac

redhotrash
Mr. Sinister is also really good with machines. I wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt already have something cooked up to use against robots.

Stoic
Stalemate, but if it went punch for punch the Vision should win.

Priest
Vision

complexbrother
Vision .

Mindset
Originally posted by Stoic
Stalemate, but if it went punch for punch the Vision should win. Not really.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Stoic
Stalemate, but if it went punch for punch the Vision should win.

You sure about that I mean sinister has a very malleable body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.