Majestic VS WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman XX5
Majestic

VS

World War Huc

kgkg
In comic this might be good

In forums WWH goes down

Avlon
WWH gets stomped.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Avlon
WWH gets stomped.

iceman24567
WWh goes down no expression.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Avlon
WWH gets stomped.

Enyalus
What Avlon said.

(Because I'm too cool to quote.)

beast1234
majestic will win due to his intellect

DeathKap
Majestic.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by beast1234
majestic will win due to his superiority

Fixed.

beast1234
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Fixed.

i never wrote that

Endrict Nuul
i never wrote that

eek!

Eon Blue
WWH.

Bentley
Originally posted by Eon Blue
WWH.

zomfg

fangirl101
Originally posted by Eon Blue
WWH.
Will lose.

carver9
WWh 8/10

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
WWh 8/10

uhuh

Leobama
Who is the majestic and what can he do?

iceman24567
He is an alien warlord thats lived thousands years he has superman level stats but he is 10x smarter than Clark and he kills WWH 9/10

Soljer
Originally posted by kgkg
In comic this might be good

In forums WWH goes down

quanchi112
majestic will win due to his intellect In a fight? Interesting.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by quanchi112
In a fight? Interesting.

Yeah, because hes a lot smarter than Banner and WWH.

Leobama
Originally posted by iceman24567
He is an alien warlord thats lived thousands years he has superman level stats but he is 10x smarter than Clark and he kills WWH 9/10 LOL ! ! ! Thanks for the info! But can someone tell me where i can check some of these stats and get some info for myself? Not that i doubt you or anything. I just haven't found a website or anything that has exact (or approximate for that matter) power levels and/or strength levels for dc characters.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Leobama
LOL ! ! ! Thanks for the info! But can someone tell me where i can check some of these stats and get some info for myself? Not that i doubt you or anything. I just haven't found a website or anything that has exact (or approximate for that matter) power levels and/or strength levels for dc characters. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=389817&highlight=majestic+forumid%3A98

carver9
wwh 7or8 out of 10.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bentley
zomfg Lulz

The Illuminati
WWH 8/10

carver9
Like Im always giong to say and continue to say, there arent many top tiers that can take wwh and I also think that there a lot of top tiers that hulk could one shot since weaker beings has done so to these top tiers on panel.

iceman24567
Carver I dont see WWH on that level and thats why I say Majestic wins.

carver9
Carver I dont see WWH on that level and thats why I say Majestic wins.

So you dont think that wwh hulk strength equals or surpass konvikt, doomsday, despero and titus. If you say no, please tell me a reason why.

iceman24567
Sorry cant continue this I have too smoke ... I mean study and I doubt I will be normal enough to answer after I'm done smoking .. I mean studying smile

carver9
Sorry cant continue this I have too smoke ... I mean study and I doubt I will be normal enough to answer after I'm done smoking .. I mean studying smile

Lol, well enjoy your drugs, I mean books.

beast1234
Mr majestic will beat wwh hulk but it not going to be easy you people think it going to be easy when it not true

Endrict Nuul
Mr majestic will beat wwh hulk but it not going to be easy you people think it going to be easy when it not true

Yeah, its that easy...first comes the speed blitz faster than mach 12 than BFR to the sun or into space. Its that simple.

carver9
Wwh 8/10.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Yeah, its that easy...first comes the speed blitz faster than mach 12 than BFR to the sun or into space. Its that simple.

So, how does WWH prevent him self from this? and don't bring up any of that Sentry crap either because he DOES NOT compare/same level to/as Majestic.

He can't...

Thats right!! just more Hulk fanboy wet dreams again again......

carver9
So, how does WWH prevent him self from this? and don't bring up any of that Sentry crap either because he DOES NOT compare/same level to/as Majestic.

He can't...

Thats right!! just more Hulk fanboy wet dreams again again......

Thats not going to happen, thats how he is going to prevent it. On sakaar hulks strength and speed was increase to unknown levels. I honestly think that he counter that attack and when has majestic started a blitz off at mach 12. Not saying that he cant go that fast, I think that he could when accelerating.

Endrict Nuul
Where does this take place?

Enyalus
Erm, I'd say physically speaking Sentry and Majestic are on the same level. Intelligence and combat training wise is where Majestic outclasses Bob.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Enyalus
Erm, I'd say physically speaking Sentry and Majestic are on the same level.

Nope....

The Pict
Majestic makes himself a WWH defeating satellite in one second and fires it at Hulk. Job done.

carver9
sentry>majestic

carver9
Originally posted by The Pict
Majestic makes himself a WWH defeating satellite in one second and fires it at Hulk. Job done. [/QUOTEI

always know who youre voting for. Its pointless for you to post a response when half the people already know who you think is going to win. Dont you agree.

iceman24567
I can do that too Majestic >> Sentry no expression

Enyalus
Nope....

Majestic isn't as physically gifted as Superman...

Bentley
But bfr exists.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Enyalus
Majestic isn't as physically gifted as Superman...

Thats right he is just under but hes still stronger than Sentry and Wonder Woman. He did one shotted Eradicator twice.

carver9
I can do that too Majestic >> Sentry no expression

Superman>majestic
Sentry>>majestic

Majestic is overrated and would get his ass whipped by wwh.

By the way
WWH>superman
WWh>sentry

and thats on a physical level

carver9
Thats right he is just under but hes still stronger than Sentry and Wonder Woman. He one shotted Eradicator.

Despero one shotted superman and WWh>>despero, physically.

Titus one shotted superman, WWH>>titus physically.

Konvikt one shotted superman, WWh>>konvikt physically. So what was your point.

Endrict Nuul
WWH got owned by a satellite, what type of so called skyfather does that??? laughing laughing laughing pathetic fanboys and thier wet dreams.

Endrict Nuul
Ummm....is carver9 trying to reply back to me??? oh....wait...thats right! I cant see his BS.

carver9
WWH got owned by a satellite, what type of so called skyfather does that??? laughing laughing laughing pathetic fanboys and thier wet dreams.

I never said that wwh was a sky father. I made fan girl post look stupid because she was talking about someone being earths threat which wwh was. She (or he) was basically saying that superboy prime was a skyfather due to his threat to earth. So one rule cant apply for one person and not apply for the other, dont you agree.

iceman24567
Despero took on way more than WWh did. Despero took on about 4 herald levelers? WWH can't match that physically but this is stupid Majestic beats Hulk easily.

carver9
Despero took on way more than WWh did. Despero took on about 4 herald levelers? WWH can't match that physically but this is stupid Majestic beats Hulk easily.

Despero also didnt take a full scream from a angry bb (even though it was a skrull, skrulls has the same powers as the person that they replicate) and again he was a threat to the entire earths defense. If we go by feats alone, despero struggled to lift shazams home which was the size of a mountain whereas hulk basically held a planet together with nothing but pure strength and he through a mountain.

Despero showed nothing to make me believe that hes hulk physical superior.

quanchi112
WWH got owned by a satellite, what type of so called skyfather does that??? laughing laughing laughing pathetic fanboys and thier wet dreams. Thats called a plot device. What relevance does that have with anything being discussed here? Originally posted by iceman24567
Despero took on way more than WWh did. Despero took on about 4 herald levelers? WWH can't match that physically but this is stupid Majestic beats Hulk easily. How does he beat him easily? Make your case.

UniOmni
WWH wins this decisively.

Majestic is strong, but his durability isn't up to snuff like his strength is.

Majestic is imo about as durable as a wet namor, only strong as Superman, if not stronger. The thing is, he doesn't do speedblitzes, and iirc, never has.
He's shown he's got the speed capabilities, but if he's not inclined to do a blitz on panel, i'm not gonna say he's gonna bust one out in forum form.

Hulk might be hurt, since Majestic is likely stronger than anyone he faced in WWH, but he'll win it eventually, singed and charred tho he might be.

The Pict

always know who youre voting for. Its pointless for you to post a response when half the people already know who you think is going to win. Dont you agree.

So if it's pointless why bother responding? confused

Despero one shotted superman and WWh>>despero, physically.

Konvikt one shotted superman, WWh>>konvikt physically. So what was your point.

Despero and Konvikt's strength feats are better than WWH's. They wouldn't be having trouble with the X-Men that's for sure.

Konvikt tore through the JLA, most the JLA > Sentry who WWH drained himself against.
An Despero took on 5 or 6 characters at the same time who are equal to and above Sentry and they couldn't even knock him off his feet, he put them all down(albeit briefly)

guy222
WWH

UniOmni
I'm absolutely convinced that Sentry could beat the shit out of Surfer, Thor, Stardust, BRB and Thanos for good measure, and people would still say he's subSuperman in power.

He will never get the accolades.

Now WW, Powergirl are counted as those more powerful than Sentry? GTFO.

Cap Marvel? That's my dude, but Sentry is on a tier with him in physical presence, while also having energy manipulation to boot.

I don't even like the character, since there is nothing to his characterization worth following, but at least give credence to his feats people.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by UniOmni
Majestic is imo about as durable as a wet namor,

no expression

vlaaad12345
I'm absolutely convinced that Sentry could beat the shit out of Surfer, Thor, Stardust, BRB and Thanos for good measure, and people would still say he's subSuperman in power.

Cap Marvel? That's my dude, but Sentry is on a tier with him in physical presence, while also having energy manipulation to boot.

I don't even like the character, since there is nothing to his characterization worth following, but at least give credence to his feats people.
Sentry cant control his energy manipulation much and hasn't shown any good feats with it.....and your wrong if he did beat up surfer thor stardust brb and thanos people would give him credit....the problem is he hasn't done anything close to that yet and has several blemishes on his record in his short line of feats,marvel superman all have better more consistant strength showings.

Endrict Nuul

sick

Endrict Nuul
WWH wins this decisively.

Majestic is strong, but his durability isn't up to snuff like his strength is.

Majestic is imo about as durable as a wet namor, only strong as Superman, if not stronger. The thing is, he doesn't do speedblitzes, and iirc, never has.
He's shown he's got the speed capabilities, but if he's not inclined to do a blitz on panel, i'm not gonna say he's gonna bust one out in forum form.

Hulk might be hurt, since Majestic is likely stronger than anyone he faced in WWH, but he'll win it eventually, singed and charred tho he might be.

sick no expression What the f**k?

iceman24567
Originally posted by DigiMark007
no expression I know how you feel this thread has alot of duriroll and some more duriroll and for good measure a sprinkle of duriroll . Majestic isn't losing to Hulk more than twice he would put him down fast.

joshypooh
ww hulk crushes him

carver9

I agree so much with this post.

UniOmni
sick no expression What the f**k?

Savage Hulk classic could probably split with Majestros, since he doesn't fight like a DC brick. Hulk is more durable, and could really take it to him toe to toe.

WWH would be that, only with intelligence and more power.
Majestic is gonna fly in to put him down, and he'll get clobbered for his troubles.

And i stand by my Majestic and Namor comparison.

Read his books, he doesn't shrug off nearly as much as you'd think he would as a Superman type.

WWH 8/10

UniOmni
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Sentry cant control his energy manipulation much and hasn't shown any good feats with it.....and your wrong if he did beat up surfer thor stardust brb and thanos people would give him credit....the problem is he hasn't done anything close to that yet and has several blemishes on his record in his short line of feats,marvel superman all have better more consistant strength showings.

He broke the hand of Terrax, and broke his axe as well. Dismissed him entirely.

He went up and did well against Genis, the most powerful top tier(if not above the top tier) in Marvel at the time.

He fought the Void and won, same Void who shattered the bones of the ?Hulk.

He's not the most powerful guy ever, as Marvel big upped him as, but he's definitely above WW and Powergirl in power.

quanchi112
He broke the hand of Terrax, and broke his axe as well. Dismissed him entirely.

He went up and did well against Genis, the most powerful top tier(if not above the top tier) in Marvel at the time.

He fought the Void and won, same Void who shattered the bones of the ?Hulk.

He's not the most powerful guy ever, as Marvel big upped him as, but he's definitely above WW and Powergirl in power. Agreed.

iceman24567
Majestic wins

quanchi112
Majestic wins Based on?

iceman24567
Bump and Majestic wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.