Holocaust vs Current Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
Holocaust's bio: http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Holocaust_(Earth-295)

Can Simon defeat Holocaust?

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Holocaust's bio: http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Holocaust_(Earth-295)

Can Simon defeat Holocaust?

It's hard to say really, I would say that Holocaust is too strong.

AlmightyKfish
Holocaust.

Simon got owned by The Green Goblin =/

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Holocaust.

Simon got owned by The Green Goblin =/

Surfer was restrained by the Black Panther, so your reasoning isn't very sound.

Bada's Palin
Simon's latest showings have been ass.

Surfer was restrained by the Black Panther, so your reasoning isn't very sound.

You're right.

Low feats do not exist.

Silver Surfer lost to the black panther.

Therefore, there are no low feats.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Simon's latest showings have been ass.

You're right.

Low feats do not exist.

Silver Surfer lost to the black panther.

Therefore, there are no low feats.

Didn't say that. The poster above me said that Simon got owned by the Green Goblin which is true, so by that logic GG >=Ms. Marvel, IM, Ares etc.

Bada's Palin
Didn't say that. The poster above me said that Simon got owned by the Green Goblin which is true, so by that logic GG >=Ms. Marvel, IM, Ares etc.

I know, I know.

But Simon hasn't really shown himself to be superior to those guys lately.

Grinning Goku
I know, I know.

But Simon hasn't really shown himself to be superior to those guys lately.

True. I still think Simon could give the guy a good fight.

Bada's Palin
True. I still think Simon could give the guy a good fight.

Definitely, but Holocaust has Simon is pretty much every area. Ranged attacks, strength and so on. The only edge Simon has is that Holocaust can't absorb his life force.

Grinning Goku
Definitely, but Holocaust has Simon is pretty much every area. Ranged attacks, strength and so on. The only edge Simon has is that Holocaust can't absorb his life force.

Yeah, he's got that whole ionic thing going on. I think he can crack Holocaust's dome, though. And Holocaust can't kill him.

Bada's Palin
Yeah, he's got that whole ionic thing going on. I think he can crack Holocaust's dome, though. And Holocaust can't kill him.

Plenty of people have tried, so far only Nate Grey and Hyperion have been able to do it. Even when it's cracked Holocaust can stalemate Exodus relatively easily.

How will this help Simon win?

carver9
Plenty of people have tried, so far only Nate Grey and Hyperion have been able to do it. Even when it's cracked Holocaust can stalemate Exodus relatively easily.

How will this help Simon win?

you forgot about sabertooth, he ripped his entire dome off and rogue almost killed him and had his entire armor busted up.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by carver9
you forgot about sabertooth, he ripped his entire dome off and rogue almost killed him and had his entire armor busted up.

Rogue didn't almost kill him.

And yes, sabretooth busted his armour.

carver9
Rogue didn't almost kill him.

And yes, sabretooth busted his armour.

He was on the ground unable to even move and he was limp. Rogue would have killed him if iceman didnt intervien, holocaust was busted all open. confused

Leobama
"Current" Wonderman? Has he had some sort of power boost? Also, someone made the statement that the Surfer had been beaten by the Black Panther. When and how?

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by carver9
He was on the ground unable to even move and he was limp. Rogue would have killed him if iceman didnt intervien, holocaust was busted all open. confused

Got any scans of this? or issue number?

Sounds like plain old PIS to me, stalemating Exodus and fighting with Nate Grey is really out of Rogue's league.

Sabretooth has adamantium claws, few characters have been capable of breaching his armour using brute force. Nate Grey had to employ his telekinetic armour and that thing puts him above Hulk.

carver9
Got any scans of this? or issue number?

Sounds like plain old PIS to me, stalemating Exodus and fighting with Nate Grey is really out of Rogue's league.

Sabretooth has adamantium claws, few characters have been capable of breaching his armour using brute force. Nate Grey had to employ his telekinetic armour and that thing puts him above Hulk.

It was the last fight besides nate that holacaust had. Rogue thrashed holacaust and that wouldnt be a low feat since rogue is invulnerable with super speed and super strength. Rogue is underrated on the forum, the girl took a nuke to the chest and didnt have any kind of damage to her body (even though she was knocked out).

I'll try and find the issue number for you though.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Leobama
"Current" Wonderman? Has he had some sort of power boost? Also, someone made the statement that the Surfer had been beaten by the Black Panther. When and how?

I said BP restrained the Silver Surfer, something he should never, ever, ever, ever be able to do.

Leobama
I said BP restrained the Silver Surfer, something he should never, ever, ever, ever be able to do. Cool.

complexbrother
Simon kicks his ass.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by complexbrother
Simon kicks his ass.

Doubt it.

Superior strength, durability coupled with ranged attacks ftw.

guy222
wanna see marvel make simon a badass again

if this were classic, simon easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.