Thanos gathers a team to take over dc earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No skyfathers involved in this battle. Thanos gather a team of marvel elites to take over dc. He ask beyonder for a plea to trap all of the gods in a unbreakable cocoon so that they wont be able to interfere. Spectre and the new gods (you can include orion), basically no one sky father or above can jump in.

The team thanos put together

Thanos himself
Thor
Silver surfer (current)
Nova
God like cable
Beta ray bill
Star dust
Wwh
Black bolt
Sentry
Terrax
Firelord
Gladiator

Dc get 10 to build a team to take out this threat. Do you think that dc would be able to stop this threat and if so what team would you have that could stop this threat. It has to be no more then 14 people on this team that you create.

Soljer
Hahaha, fourteen people to beat that?

Only restriction is 'no skyfathers'?

Pathetic.

Bouboumaster
That's pretty much spite messed

Thanos is himself skyfather, so...

Wei Phoenix
this topic fails. You picked WWH over Juggernaut?!

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
No skyfathers involved in this battle. Thanos gather a team of marvel elites to take over dc. He ask beyonder for a plea to trap all of the gods in a unbreakable cocoon so that they wont be able to interfere. Spectre and the new gods (you can include orion), basically no one sky father or above can jump in.

Thanos himself
Thor
Silver surfer (current)
Nova
God like cable
Beta ray bill
Star dust
Wwh
Black bolt
Sentry
Terrax
Firelord
Gladiator

Dc get 10 to build a team to take out this threat. Do you think that dc would be able to stop this threat and if so what team would you have that could stop this threat. It has to be no more then 14 people on this team that you create.
DC would still win. Why?

Becuz They would still have Superman. Who would get a guantlet of atlas from Wonder Woman.
They have KC Superman. Who would get the Other Guantlet. And those two would play kick ball with Thanos's head.
Wondy Would channel the Godwave and kill a good many of the marvel team before she burns out.
Alan Scott, Dr. Fate, And Zatanna would pwn pretty much the rest with magic.
Throw in Barry and Wally and Zoom maybe Firestorm and Hal jordan for good measure and Marvel is effectively repelled.

joshypooh
dc earth falls.

iceman24567
Dc Earth pwns to many people plus Batman 131

fangirl101
Originally posted by iceman24567
Dc Earth pwns to many people plus Batman 131
Right. Who the hell sends anyone to invade someone on their home turf? Superman and the Ray and Halo alone would be a *****.

EkinEku
batman solos

shokosugi
Supes teams up with Spectre and Anti-Monitor and bitchslaps everyone at Marvel.

Knowsbleed33
Black Bolts scream solos.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Black Bolts scream solos.
Wouldn't do a thing to KC Superman with a gauntlet of Atlas on. Or they just unleash Johnny Sorrow's face on Thanos and his team. for the EASY win.

joshypooh
Originally posted by fangirl101
Wouldn't do a thing to KC Superman with a gauntlet of Atlas on. Or they just unleash Johnny Sorrow's face on Thanos and his team. for the EASY win. they are outclassed. dc earth would fall.

fangirl101
Originally posted by joshypooh
they are outclassed. dc earth would fall.
What the hell does that mean? Total Bias. How does Thanos Out class Two Superman amped times ten? One already being far stronger than the regular Superman?

How does Thanos's team survive looking at Johnny Sorrow's face?
or being sucked into the helmet of nabu?

joshypooh

Thanos himself
Thor
Silver surfer (current)
Nova
God like cable
Beta ray bill
Star dust
Wwh
Black bolt
Sentry
Terrax
Firelord
Gladiator

Dc get 10 to build a team to take out this threat. Do you think that dc would be able to stop this threat and if so what team would you have that could stop this threat. It has to be no more then 14 people on this team that you create. Originally posted by fangirl101
What the hell does that mean? Total Bias. How does Thanos Out class Two Superman amped times ten? One already being far stronger than the regular Superman?

or being sucked into the helmet of nabu? look at who is involved again. it isnt just thanos. you seem obsessed with thanos.

occultdestroyer
Yuga Khan
Lord of Tears
Darksied
Superboy Prime w/ Guardian Amp
Zoom
H/P Doomsday
Mr. Mxyz
Libra
Dr. Manhattan
Black Adam
Destiny

Harbinger
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Yuga Khan
Lord of Tears
Darksied
Superboy Prime w/ Guardian Amp
Zoom
H/P Doomsday
Mr. Mxyz
Libra
Dr. Manhattan
Black Adam
Destiny

Endrict Nuul
Once again carver9 = fail....

skygunner41
SG come to the rescue.

fangirl101
Originally posted by joshypooh
look at who is involved again. it isnt just thanos. you seem obsessed with thanos.
And once Thanos Team look at Johnny Sorrow's face, it's over.

carver9
Superman
Wonder woman
gl (kyle)
Orion (full powered)
Black adam
Captain marvel
Darkseid (dont consider him a sky father)
Martian manhunter
Captain atom
Steel with the aegnis
Superboy prime (not a sky father level being)
Konvikt
Firestorm
Flash
Doomsday

This team alone would give the team that I created hell and could possibly win. There are at least two on my list that could stalemate/give thanos hell

Wei Phoenix
Current SBP isn't skyfather?

fangirl101
Superman
Wonder woman
gl (kyle)
Orion (full powered)
Black adam
Captain marvel
Darkseid (dont consider him a sky father)
Martian manhunter
Captain atom
Steel with the aegnis
Superboy prime (not a sky father level being)
Konvikt
Firestorm
Flash
Doomsday

This team alone would give the team that I created hell and could possibly win. There are at least two on my list that could stalemate/give thanos hell
DS isn't a skyfather? He pwned Jimmy with all the powers of the new gods combined. what are you talking about? And Superboy prime not a skyfather? who beats upon a planet full of heroes and is just a top tier?

skygunner41
SG come to the re

carver9
DS isn't a skyfather? He pwned Jimmy with all the powers of the new gods combined. what are you talking about? And Superboy prime not a skyfather? who beats upon a planet full of heroes and is just a top tier?

I truly dont think that you know what a sky father is. Darkseid hasnt shown me anything to make me consider him a sky father level being.

Wei Phoenix
isn't current SBP one?

carver9

or being sucked into the helmet of nabu?

Naah, I disagree with this post. Theres a lot of people on my list that could counter that attack/absorb it.

carver9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
isn't current SBP one?

What feats besides his amazing strength feats put him at skyfather levels.

fangirl101
What feats besides his amazing strength feats put him at skyfather levels.
That all you need. Amazing power. If magneto gets enough power to pwn the word with nothing but magnetism. Like every hero, he's a skyfather. Doesn't matter if his power is limited to just magnetism.

Endrict Nuul
That all you need. Amazing power. If magneto gets enough power to pwn the word with nothing but magnetism. Like every hero, he's a skyfather. Doesn't matter if his power is limited to just magnetism.

But not Hulk.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
But not Hulk.

"Hulk SMASH puny Red Cape Man!"

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
"Hulk SMASH puny Red Cape Man!"

Now, how is he going to do that since hes floating in space???

Its more like this...

Hulk SMASH!! my puny fanboys for dreaming I can smash puny red cape man....

carver9

Well hulk is a sky father.

Enyalus
I like Fangirl's scenario with the Supermen getting Wondy's gauntlets...But I still don't see that as being enough to win.

One thing is for sure: Terrax gets WTF pwned. stick out tongue

Endrict Nuul
What a useless skyfather laughing laughing

He cant even fly....feeling a dumb and shit while floating in space or someone can manip/drains his rad so he turns back into Banner for good. More fanboy wet dreams....thats all this skyfather crap is.

iceman24567
Well hulk is a sky father. Well that settles it Hulk pwns Dc earth on his own duriroll

Sin I AM
wtf? U picked sentry over classic quasar? WWH over classic juggs? AND MOST OF ALL WHERE THE F*#! IS Dr. STRANGE!!

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Sin I AM
wtf? U picked sentry over classic quasar? WWH over classic juggs? AND MOST OF ALL WHERE THE F*#! IS Dr. STRANGE!!

well, what do u expect form the thread starter?? it is carver9 you know...

carver9
What a useless skyfather laughing laughing

He cant even fly....feeling a dumb and shit while floating in space or someone can manip/drains his rad so he turns back into Banner for good. More fanboy wet dreams....thats all this skyfather crap is.

I dont think that hulk is a skyfather NUT, I was using fan girls words against her.

carver9

I never include classic jugs in anything because he is truly unstoppable and he make fights boring.

Current doctor strange isnt as powerful as his classic levels and quasar, I think that sentry> him all day but we all have our opinions.

Wei Phoenix

My thoughts exactly. Where is Cain?

quanchi112
DS isn't a skyfather? He pwned Jimmy with all the powers of the new gods combined. what are you talking about? And Superboy prime not a skyfather? who beats upon a planet full of heroes and is just a top tier? He tapped into the powers of olsen. Soon as he lost his powers Orion killed him. Seid on his own is nowhere near skyfather level. Supes seems to be made of sterner stuff than Seid before fc.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by quanchi112
He tapped into the powers of olsen. Soon as he lost his powers Orion killed him. Seid on his own is nowhere near skyfather level. Supes seems to be made of sterner stuff than Seid before fc.

and Thanos is a abstract entity. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
and Thanos is a abstract entity. roll eyes (sarcastic) What does that have to do with my post? Who said Thanos was at abstract level?

Endrict Nuul
What does that have to do with my post? Who said Thanos was at abstract level?

Well, since you said DS is not a skyfather and you love to over hype Thanos to insane levels....abstract level sound about right, right?

quanchi112
Well, since you said DS is not a skyfather and you love to over hype Thanos to insane levels....abstract level sound about right, right? Darkseid isnt a skyfather. There is no proof he was before fc unless you want to go all the way back to pre crisis days. I dont overhype Thanos I only use what the comics give me.

Endrict Nuul
Darkseid isnt a skyfather. There is no proof he was before fc unless you want to go all the way back to pre crisis days. I dont overhype Thanos I only use what the comics give me.

roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah yeah, same shit different day.

quanchi112
roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah yeah, same shit different day. Why would I change my views from day to day? My opinion is backed by the comics themselves.

Aztec123
You never mentioned anything about being from earth, villians or alternate versions, so your team basically gets pawn. Anyways, i'll make a list of both heroes and villians who can give them hell.

Heroes:
Superman one million
Hal Jordan (classic)
Dr. Fate (classic)
Firestorm (ronnie)
Flash (wally west)
Wonder Woman
Ion (current)
Sentinel
Takion
Zatanna

Villains:
Doomsday HP
Solomon Grundy (at his peak)
Mongul (with rings)
Henshaw (with rings)
Validus (classic)
The General
Black Adam
Despero (peak)
Sinestro
Zoom
Joker stick out tongue

Allankles
My opinion is backed by the comics themselves.

ermm Not really, mostly just your bias.

He's done plenty of skyfatheresque things post COIE (which didn't even affect him by the way) with the OE, more than you can say for Thanos (that's for sure).

Enyalus
Originally posted by Aztec123
You never mentioned anything about being from earth, villians or alternate versions, so your team basically gets pawn. Anyways, i'll make a list of both heroes and villians who can give them hell.

Heroes:
Superman one million
Takion

Villains:
Validus (classic)
Despero (peak)

Those are all Skyfathers. And H/P Doomsday might be up there, too.

shokosugi
Anti-Monitor and Spectre tag team eats all of Marvel heroes and villains for breakfast.

Enyalus
Originally posted by shokosugi
Anti-Monitor and Spectre tag team eats all of Marvel heroes and villains for breakfast.

You don't read OPs, do you?

Sin I AM
Thanos
Silver Surfer
Classic Quaser
Classic Juggernaut
Thor
Binary
Beta Ray Bill
Dr. Strange
Scarlet Witch (HOM) but she definately is above sky-father
Gladiator
Tyrant original!!
Hyperstorm wink
Annihilus
Firelord
Stardust

this is who you shoulda picked instead of those other goobers

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
ermm Not really, mostly just your bias.

He's done plenty of skyfatheresque things post COIE (which didn't even affect him by the way) with the OE, more than you can say for Thanos (that's for sure). Such as?

Thanos has taken on Odin,Maker,Tyrant,and power gem thor who all make standard Superman look like a joke imo or Orion.

fangirl101
Captain Marvel Gives Superman his Shazam powers again. And then They use a guantlet of Atlas. The carnage the marvel team will suffer would be great.

Firestorm Pulls Alan Scott into his Matrix and Most of The Marvel Team is done for.

Wally, Zoom, Kid Zoom, and Barry Play kick the rock with thanos's face.

And Dr. Fate and Zatanna pwn anyone else. Since there are no other mystichs on the marvel invading force.

quanchi112

Thanos himself
Thor
Silver surfer (current)
Nova
God like cable
Beta ray bill
Star dust
Wwh
Black bolt
Sentry
Terrax
Firelord
Gladiator

Captain Marvel Gives Superman his Shazam powers again. And then They use a guantlet of Atlas. The carnage the marvel team will suffer would be great.

Firestorm Pulls Alan Scott into his Matrix and Most of The Marvel Team is done for.

Wally, Zoom, Kid Zoom, and Barry Play kick the rock with thanos's face.

And Dr. Fate and Zatanna pwn anyone else. Since there are no other mystichs on the marvel invading force. Take a good look at Thanos' team here. Ill give you a moment to reconsider this post.

psycho gundam
and Thanos is a abstract entity. roll eyes (sarcastic) he is now wink

....or he at least bangs one stick out tongue heh, if thanos was indeed an abstract, he would anthropomorphically represent necrophilia. laughing

fangirl101
Take a good look at Thanos' team here. Ill give you a moment to reconsider this post. You don't have to. It's obvious you don't know anything about the character's I posted. Or what I said means. Superman, combined with Captain marvel in one body is already uber enough. Then giving them a magical guantlet that amps that combined might, durability, and stamina ten fold would be just insane.

The more powerful the person that Firestorm merges with, The more powerful he becomes. Merging with Alan Scott would be crazy powerful.

There are no mystich's on Thanos's team. so they have no defense for zatanna and Dr. Fate.

And the Four speedsters kill most of Thanos's team before they blink.

carver9
There is 7 people on my list that has on panel planet busting feats. Fangirl, about half the people on your list is planet based, 7 people on my team can destroy the planet that theyre walking on. I know you can do better then that.

fangirl101
There is 7 people on my list that has on panel planet busting feats. Fangirl, about half the people on your list is planet based, 7 people on my team can destroy the planet that theyre walking on. I know you can do better then that.

Planet busting means nothing. You never know what size the planet is. Some moons of jupiter could be planets. Never know the composition of said planet.

The People on your list are pretty much screwed by magic and The strategy that I listed.

carver9
You don't have to. It's obvious you don't know anything about the character's I posted. Or what I said means. Superman, combined with Captain marvel in one body is already uber enough. Then giving them a magical guantlet that amps that combined might, durability, and stamina ten fold would be just insane.

The more powerful the person that Firestorm merges with, The more powerful he becomes. Merging with Alan Scott would be crazy powerful.

There are no mystich's on Thanos's team. so they have no defense for zatanna and Dr. Fate.

And the Four speedsters kill most of Thanos's team before they blink. [/QUOTE

Why would captain marvel want to merge with anyone and honestly I dont think that would help superman anyway since he isnt as adapted to captain marvels power like cap himself is. Even if he was I honestly think that thanos would still mud stomp him.

A good yell from black bolt should take care of firestorm.

quanchi112
You don't have to. It's obvious you don't know anything about the character's I posted. Or what I said means. Superman, combined with Captain marvel in one body is already uber enough. Then giving them a magical guantlet that amps that combined might, durability, and stamina ten fold would be just insane.

And the Four speedsters kill most of Thanos's team before they blink. Which characters get killed before they have time to react here?

Superman/Captain Marvel gets placed in force block immediately.

Yes,merging with Alan Scott would make him very powerful but not Thanos level.

Just because there arent mystics that doesnt mean a nonmagic user cant defeat them. You do see Firelord and the Silver Surfer on this team right.

Its funny you act like these characters would just man up when ww 3 and Konvikt happened. These two characters were taking on dc earth by themselves basically. Had they had some help things might have turned out differently.

Dc earth perishes.

fangirl101

And the Four speedsters kill most of Thanos's team before they blink.

Superman and shazam have combined before. And then with a guantlet of atlas, they would kill most of the opposing team.
http://pics.livejournal.com/jeanne_dark/pic/0007kgw9

And Firestorm can turn intangible. BB's scream won't do anything to him.

quanchi112
Superman and shazam have combined before. And then with a guantlet of atlas, they would kill most of the opposing team.
http://pics.livejournal.com/jeanne_dark/pic/0007kgw9

And Firestorm can turn intangible. BB's scream won't do anything to him. Thats one character that BB cant get to. You forget that the Surfer has been upgraded and is Firestorm's superior in all phases.

Dc earth gets rocked.

fangirl101
Thats one character that BB cant get to. You forget that the Surfer has been upgraded and is Firestorm's superior in all phases.

Dc earth gets rocked.
Firestorm Can pull people into the matrix. He can also create constructs like GL's.

quanchi112
Firestorm Can pull people into the matrix. He can also create constructs like GL's. Are you saying that Firestorm is greater than the Surfer?

fangirl101
Are you saying that Firestorm is greater than the Surfer?
You said the surfer was greater than FS in all areas. i merely names some areas where surfer isn't greater.

quanchi112
You said the surfer was greater than FS in all areas. i merely names some areas where surfer isn't greater. Can Firestorm manipulate the Crunch?

What does creating constructs have to do with anything?

fangirl101
Can Firestorm manipulate the Crunch?

What does creating constructs have to do with anything?
Surfer didn't manipulate the crunch either. He channelled some of the crunch energies outward.

quanchi112
Surfer didn't manipulate the crunch either. He channelled some of the crunch energies outward. Did you read the arc?

He bended the very energies that birthed them to his will? Thats called manipulation.

Point is you bringing up the matrix is about as silly as me bringing up the crunch. Impressive,yes but neither matter because they only exist in each of their respective universes.

Nihilist
dc earth gets stomped

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nihilist
dc earth gets stomped
Fail.

Dr. Fate
Zatanna
Johnny Sorrow
Thunder Bolt would embarrass your team.

Superman/CM combine and use the guantlets of atlas and cave eveyrone's head's in.

Or Zoom,Barry, Wally, and Kid Zoom Imp everyone to death before they blink.

Nihilist
Fail.

Dr. Fate
Zatanna
Johnny Sorrow
Thunder Bolt would embarrass your team.

Superman/CM combine and use the guantlets of atlas and cave eveyrone's head's in.

Or Zoom,Barry, Wally, and Kid Zoom Imp everyone to death before they blink.

DC fails,go toll some other thread kiddie

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nihilist
DC fails,go toll some other thread kiddie
No one on the Marvel team is durable enough to hand double the combined might of Supeman and Captain marvel amped with a guantlet. And no one the team has any magics. So DC pretty much pwns them with spells. They have no defense for that much magic.

The MadParty
HE ONLY NEEDS WOLVERINE

carver9
No one on the Marvel team is durable enough to hand double the combined might of Supeman and Captain marvel amped with a guantlet. And no one the team has any magics. So DC pretty much pwns them with spells. They have no defense for that much magic.

and what level of strength would that put them at since superman cant move the earth on his own but there are people on marvel team that can do that. So how much would that increase supermans strength to. Would he be able to move planets and if so that would basically make his strength equal to gladiator, so gladiator could solo.

fangirl101
and what level of strength would that put them at since superman cant move the earth on his own but there are people on marvel team that can do that. So how much would that increase supermans strength to. Would he be able to move planets and if so that would basically make his strength equal to gladiator, so gladiator could solo.
Gladiator can move any planets on his own. And Superman was holding Earth's orbit with Wondy and MM. That is much different. The ENTIRE SOLAR system holds it's orbit. Sun's gravity, all nine planetary bodies and thier mooons contribute to the earth's orbit. So by holding the earth's obit, they were basically doing the solar system's job for it as it concerns the earth.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Harbinger
What the f**k?

Pretty unfair.

carver9
Gladiator can move any planets on his own. And Superman was holding Earth's orbit with Wondy and MM. That is much different. The ENTIRE SOLAR system holds it's orbit. Sun's gravity, all nine planetary bodies and thier mooons contribute to the earth's orbit. So by holding the earth's obit, they were basically doing the solar system's job for it as it concerns the earth.

This rule goes for all planets, not just earth since all planets basically have gravitational pull.

But lets say what you said is true, what excuse are you going to come up with superman needing assistance with the moon or needing the aid of a gl to assist him in carrying a pyramid.

fangirl101
This rule goes for all planets, not just earth since all planets basically have gravitational pull.

But lets say what you said is true, what excuse are you going to come up with superman needing assistance with the moon or needing the aid of a gl to assist him in carrying a pyramid.
IF it's byrne era superman, he was specifically depowered. I don't know the instance of the pyramid. And why would I need an excuse when superman has turned the wheels of mageddon. which was as big or bigger than the solar system?

carver9
IF it's byrne era superman, he was specifically depowered. I don't know the instance of the pyramid. And why would I need an excuse when superman has turned the wheels of mageddon. which was as big or bigger than the solar system?

That feat is so overrated that its ridiculous. One dumb already cleared that feat up and showed why the feat wasnt that impressive. If you look in the background on the left and right of the scan you'll see some humans carrying/pulling the chains. Ordinary humans.

fangirl101
That feat is so overrated that its ridiculous. One dumb already cleared that feat up and showed why the feat wasnt that impressive. If you look in the background on the left and right of the scan you'll see some humans carrying/pulling the chains. Ordinary humans. Are you kidding me? Read the story. wonder woman used the purple healing ray to turn everyone on earth into superman level beings. It would be nice to know that. And superman turned the wheels of mageddon from the inside. Dont' tell me about over rated when you over rate the hulk.

carver9
Are you kidding me? Read the story. wonder woman used the purple healing ray to turn everyone on earth into superman level beings. It would be nice to know that. And superman turned the wheels of mageddon from the inside. Dont' tell me about over rated when you over rate the hulk.

Lol, Im not trying to make you mad fan girl and I dont overrate the hulk, everything that I tell you about the hulk has happened in his comic. When I discuss something about the hulk vs someone I always ask for a reason on why you think this person is more powerful. I can easily say someone is more powerful then the other but if I dont have any kind of proof then what I said is pointless.

If its possible because I'm going to be honest with you, I never read that story, can you put up the scan on where it say that they increase the strength of the humans, especially the ones in the background thats aiding superman.

fangirl101
Lol, Im not trying to make you mad fan girl and I dont overrate the hulk, everything that I tell you about the hulk has happened in his comic. When I discuss something about the hulk vs someone I always ask for a reason on why you think this person is more powerful. I can easily say someone is more powerful then the other but if I dont have any kind of proof then what I said is pointless.

If its possible because I'm going to be honest with you, I never read that story, can you put up the scan on where it say that they increase the strength of the humans, especially the ones in the background thats aiding superman. There was no one inside of mageddon with superman. he was alone.

carver9
There was no one inside of mageddon with superman. he was alone.

Post the scan.

quanchi112
No one on the Marvel team is durable enough to hand double the combined might of Supeman and Captain marvel amped with a guantlet. And no one the team has any magics. So DC pretty much pwns them with spells. They have no defense for that much magic. Are you serious? Thanos was durable enough to take on Odin who is more powerful than your combined characters.

Endrict Nuul
Are you kidding me? Read the story. wonder woman used the purple healing ray to turn everyone on earth into superman level beings. It would be nice to know that. And superman turned the wheels of mageddon from the inside. Dont' tell me about over rated when you over rate the hulk.

You both overrate, its called fanboys.

Soljer
You both overrate, its called fanboys.

Rather, it's called human. There is not a person on this Earth that is educated and unbiased. It's an impossibility of the way we learn.

Some peoples' biases show more than others, clearly. But everyone's biased. Everyone over or underrates.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Rather, it's called human. There is not a person on this Earth that is educated and unbiased. It's an impossibility of the way we learn.

Some peoples' biases show more than others, clearly. But everyone's biased. Everyone over or underrates. Agreed.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Soljer

Some peoples' biases show more than others, clearly. But everyone's biased. Everyone over or underrates.

But some people do it a lot more than others, we have fanboys and fans.

But anyways this is getting off topic.

iceman24567
Thanos and his group stand no chance if we can use villains it make it alot easier.
Hal Jordan
Sentinel
Zoom
Wally West
Barry Allen
Zantanna
Superboy Prime
Amazo
Martian Manhunter
Current Animal man
Current Vixen
Kc Superman
Star Man
Arion unless you consider him sky-father level
Kid Eternity

carver9
Thanos and his group stand no chance if we can use villains it make it alot easier.
Hal Jordan
Sentinel
Zoom
Wally West
Barry Allen
Zantanna
Superboy Prime
Amazo
Martian Manhunter
Current Animal man
Current Vixen
Kc Superman
Star Man
Kid Eternity

I consider amazo sky father level and without him your team would get rocked. I can actually see thor taking away some of there powers and surfer taking zoom and wally out of the fight easily.

iceman24567
I consider amazo sky father level and without him your team would get rocked. I can actually see thor taking away some of there powers and surfer taking zoom and wally out of the fight easily. Really? Zoom, Wally West and Barry Allen will be blitzing like crazy knocking Thor,WWh, Blackbolt out quickly Surfer will get beat down by Alan Scott Thanos will at the very least be stalemated by prime. Kc Superman and Current Vixen take out Sentry and Terrax. Hal Jordan can take out Firelord 1 on 1. Arions magic would pwn the rest with Zatannas help and if i can't use Amazo i guess i can put Jakeem Thunder in.

quanchi112
Hal Jordan
Sentinel
Zoom
Wally West
Barry Allen
Zantanna
Superboy Prime
Amazo
Martian Manhunter
Current Animal man
Current Vixen
Kc Superman
Star Man
Kid Eternity You have Prime coming to earth's defense? laughing out loud laughing out loud

carver9
Really? Zoom, Wally West and Barry Allen will be blitzing like crazy knocking Thor,WWh, Blackbolt out quickly Surfer will get beat down by Alan Scott Thanos will at the very least be stalemated by prime. Kc Superman and Current Vixen take out Sentry and Terrax. Hal Jordan can take out Firelord 1 on 1. Arions magic would pwn the rest with Zatannas help and if i can't use Amazo i guess i can put Jakeem Thunder in.

With this statement said youre basically saying that wonderwoman durability is>>thor, wwh, black bolt. She took punches from a non holding back zoom and she also took punches from the flash.

Lets just forget about the fact that wwh has taken a full scream from black bolt which already makes his durability>>wonder woman. Lets not forget that thor has taken planet destroying blast and basically got shot by the destroyers blast, his disentigrating beam. He took it to the chest and didnt even acknowledge it. One of the most powerful blast in comics that killed gods. That alone makes thor durability>>>wonder woman. Lets not forget that blackbolt powers allow him to create forcefields around his body that can take blast from multiple nukes. Flash aint koing noone on the battle field and again would be taken out by either silver surfer or gladiator since he has shown on panel twice that he can start his blitz off at light speed.

iceman24567
Lets not forget that Black Bolt was a skrull sick .Please Surfer and Glads Can be beaten by Sentinel or Arion. WWh is no match for any speedster on my team. Oh lets forget Zoom pwning beings more powerful than Wonder Woman laughing . Zoom would be more than a match for Thor especially if he tries to actually kill him instead of trying to make him a better hero eek! .

quanchi112
Lets not forget that Black Bolt was a skrull sick .Please Surfer and Glads Can be beaten by Sentinel or Arion. WWh is no match for any speedster on my team. Oh lets forget Zoom pwning beings more powerful than Wonder Woman laughing . Zoom would be more than a match for Thor especially if he tries to actually kill him instead of trying to make him a better hero eek! . Konvikt was a match for the Flash. Why isnt WW Hulk?

Pleasefill me on on how the sentinel can easily take the Silver Surfer?

Endrict Nuul
Konvikt was a match for the Flash. Why isnt WW Hulk?

Wait, are you really trying to ask why isnt WWH a match for Flash?

Please say this is not a real question...

quanchi112

Please say this is not a real question... Im saying that if we substituted WW Hulk in place of Konvikt that he would have done more damage than Konvikt. You seem to not like the Hulk and try at every turn to demean him.

iceman24567

Please say this is not a real question... It can't be because Barry or Wally stomp WW Hulk.

carver9
Im saying that if we substituted WW Hulk in place of Konvikt that he would have done more damage than Konvikt. You seem to not like the Hulk and try at every turn to demean him.

Happy Dance

This post is so true.

quanchi112
Happy Dance

This post is so true. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.