Super High me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
I saw this movie. Anyone who knows a little bit of science a on Mary Jane would know that weed isn't as bad for you as say, a cigarette, alcohol, etc.

I found the documentary to be laugh out loud funny at some portions. Since I think the DEA is the most useless organization in America, I just got more pissed about them after watching the movie.

I've said this before, if everyone smoked weed before diplomatic meetings, we wouldn't have any wars.

If you like weed, I recommend watching this. If you enjoyed Pineapple Express for the weedness, this one is a definite. You'll get at least a few laughs.

chillmeistergen
Saw it a while ago. It's alright, the bloke who's actually smoking it is a bit of an annoyance though; god knows how he's a successful stand up comedian, he's awful.

Originally posted by dadudemon
I've said this before, if everyone smoked weed before diplomatic meetings, we wouldn't have any wars.

What a load of shit.

Zack Fair
They would be busy laughing, sleeping or eating to start wars.

RedAlertv2
Seen it. He's a funny dude, and I did like some of the info he presented.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Zack Fair
They would be busy laughing, sleeping or eating to start wars.

I seriously doubt it.

You probably deal with professional people who smoke cannabis an awful lot, on a regular basis. Just because your bank manager smokes a spliff in his lunch break, doesn't mean he'll give you a business loan more willingly.

jaden101
try going to a fatal car accident where the driver has been too stoned to react properly and plowed into an oncoming HGV and been subsequently made in burger meat by the force of the collision...don't think you could convince him that weed wasn't as harmful as a cigarette no matter how hard you tried

although i know what point you're trying to make..

ragesRemorse
I saw this a few months ago. It was ok. It was more boring than i had expected. Maybe it's because i used to be a pothead but i already know the fact which are presented in this Doc. There are a few funny moments but as a Doc the most interesting aspect of the entire thing is the concept. The content just kind of drags on and stumbles into the "we get the point" territory.

Mairuzu
its in my netflix queue

dadudemon
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
What a load of shit.

Obviously intended as humorous hyperbole, Mr. Serious Pants. laughing

Originally posted by jaden101
try going to a fatal car accident where the driver has been too stoned to react properly and plowed into an oncoming HGV and been subsequently made in burger meat by the force of the collision...don't think you could convince him that weed wasn't as harmful as a cigarette no matter how hard you tried

although i know what point you're trying to make..

Stoned off of weed? I've searched, and couldn't find. By all means, show me some cases where weed was the primary cause of those wrecks. Usually what I find it to be fear mongering but law enforcement involved with the cases, shady correlations, and falsely jumping to conclusions too quickly (Just to simply blame it on something.)

"The British government recently completed a study that showed marijuana using motorists are LESS LIKELY to get in car wrecks when they're high (source, "Reason" Nov. 2000). Why? The claming effects caused the drivers to drive more cautiously and less recklessly without causing a decrease in reaction times or judgement as seen with indentical studies using alcohol."

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2X7ZARGOQGM70

But I haven't found his source.

Here's one with lots of sources.

http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/viewanswers.asp?questionID=233

There is one study in there about the "high" people being more cautious....but that isn't the same study that that dude up there was talking about. I can see someone getting into a wreck while trying to light their pipe...I've been in the care while the driver was doing that.

I'm sure you could guess that speeders and alcohol have a much greater affect on wrecks than being high on marijuana. The win out would be a comparison on a per capita basis. Since the "wrecks by marijuana" is dubious, it would only compound the case FOR marijuana.

I've never smoked or used any types of illegal drugs in my life. I've never been drunk, either.

sk8stuff09
I saw this movie about six months ago when I was...super high. I thought it was hilarious at the time. Then, recently, I watched it sober and realized it was pretty dumb. It kind of dragged on for a while. I also realized that Doug Benson isn't really that funny, whether he was sober or high. That lifestyle would seem meaningless to me....smoking pot all day then doing standup comedy at random ass clubs making a few people chuckle

Mairuzu
watched it high, it was okay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.