Classic thor vs Konvikt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Can thor solo Konvikt. Thor fought similar beings in the past and came out on top. Hell he beat more powerful beings.

Thats just my thought, who do you think would come out on top.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
Can thor solo Konvikt. Thor fought similar beings in the past and came out on top. Hell he beat more powerful beings.

Thats just my thought, who do you think would come out on top.
Superman has beaten more powerful beings as well. He still got one right to the kisser. If we go just by the most powerful beings they've al beaten then Thor cracks celestial armo and drives back galactus, Superman beats the mulitversal dominus and Universe Killing S'ivva, Silver Surfer beats the Black body and T and A, Wondy beats the Shattered God, blah blah. Those high end feats are not the average. Thor has also been beaten by Nefaria, Hulk, and Vision.

carver9
Originally posted by fangirl101
Superman has beaten more powerful beings as well. He still got one right to the kisser. If we go just by the most powerful beings they've al beaten then Thor cracks celestial armo and drives back galactus, Superman beats the mulitveral dominus and Universe Killing S'ivva, Silver Surfer beats the Black body and T and A, Wondy beats the Shattered God, blah blah. Those high end feats are not the average. Thor has also been beaten by Nefaria, Hulk, and Vision.

I agree with this post but people like konvikt IS what thor fight and defeat on average.

fangirl101
I agree with this post but people like konvikt IS what thor fight and defeat on average.
Then How come Thor can't seem to pull a win out against the Hulk? Or Juggernaut?

carver9
Then How come Thor can't seem to pull a win out against the Hulk? Or Juggernaut?

You already know why he cant beat the juggernaut, hell the juggernaut walked through one of the most powerful attacks in marvel u.

Thor has defeated the hulk and hulk>konvikt.

fangirl101
You already know why he cant beat the juggernaut, hell the juggernaut walked through one of the most powerful attacks in marvel u.

Thor has defeated the hulk and hulk>konvikt.
Where in the hell do you think Hulk Konvict? make no sense. Konvict trashed the JLA. and they would pwn the Hulk.

vlaaad12345
When hulk takes on jla level teams and has the upper hand o idk the entire time you let me know,on topic anti-force blast or godblast says thor wins.

carver9
Where in the hell do you think Hulk Konvict? make no sense. Konvict trashed the JLA. and they would pwn the Hulk.

a>b>c logic is so bad to use. Wolverine beat speed demon in one panel and also beat doc oc along with scorpion in two panels. With that said, wolverine>>spiderman.

Wonder woman defeated cheetah but superman almost got killed facing cheetah, wonder woman>superman.

Cannonball almost koed gladiator, vulcan got one shotted by gladiator, cannonball> vulcan.

In almost every physical ability hulk> konvikt. Konvikt showed nothing to make him look stronger then hulk and lets not forget that hulk dont have a cap on his strength.

Durability, Konvikt was getting shot by arrows and it was going straight through him, arrows aint shit to the hulk.

So again what is it that make konvikt> hulk when hulk is clearly stronger and more durable.

fangirl101
a>b>c logic is so bad to use. Wolverine beat speed demon in one panel and also beat doc oc along with scorpion in two panels. With that said, wolverine>>spiderman.

Wonder woman defeated cheetah but superman almost got killed facing cheetah, wonder woman>superman.

Cannonball almost koed gladiator, vulcan got one shotted by gladiator, cannonball> vulcan.

In almost every physical ability hulk> konvikt. Konvikt showed nothing to make him look stronger then hulk and lets not forget that hulk dont have a cap on his strength.

Durability, Konvikt was getting shot by arrows and it was going straight through him, arrows aint shit to the hulk.

So again what is it that make konvikt> hulk when hulk is clearly stronger and more durable.
You do know that Superman fought a different amped cheetah right? Cannon ball never almost one shotted glads. all of your arguments are failing. Konvict wasn't even in his armored form when he beat the jla. The hulk is NOT on konvicts level.

carver9
You do know that Superman fought a different amped cheetah right? Cannon ball never almost one shotted glads. all of your arguments are failing. Konvict wasn't even in his armored form when he beat the jla. The hulk is NOT on konvicts level.

Again, what makes konvikt> hulk since we know for a FACT that hulk is stronger and more durable then konvikt with one of the best healing factors in comics.

I would love to repeat this again, hulks strength and durability along with his speed dont have a cap. When his rage increase all of his other stats increase.

Please tell me where youre getting konvikt> hulk because if its true you need to tell me the source so that I could change my answer.

fangirl101
Again, what makes konvikt> hulk since we know for a FACT that hulk is stronger and more durable then konvikt with one of the best healing factors in comics.

I would love to repeat this again, hulks strength and durability along with his speed dont have a cap. When his rage increase all of his other stats increase.

Please tell me where youre getting konvikt> hulk because if its true you need to tell me the source so that I could change my answer.

basically you look at the teams that each has faced. Konvicted defeated a more powerful team. I'm tired of this infinite bull that hulk fans call. If that were truly the case, He wouldn't have gotten his arm broken by Rulk. He's gotten beaten by abomination. Thanos has bitched him. Konvict beat a more powerful team. In less time than Hulk takes to stalemate the avengers.

carver9
basically you look at the teams that each has faced. Konvicted defeated a more powerful team. I'm tired of this infinite bull that hulk fans call. If that were truly the case, He wouldn't have gotten his arm broken by Rulk. He's gotten beaten by abomination. Thanos has bitched him. Konvict beat a more powerful team. In less time than Hulk takes to stalemate the avengers.

So basically youre going by who konvikt beat instead of ignoring hulk lifting a mountain over his head that was stated as having the weight of 150 billion tons or hulk punching through dimensions.

Or hulk destroying a asteroid twice the size of earth or hulk punching captain america shield denting it (adamantium).

How about hulk ripping up the destroyer armor that is basically completely invulnerable.

Lets not even comment on hulk durability because its pointless since konvikt got shot by some arrows.

The jla always get manhandle by bricks. Thats not the first time that it has happened with konvikt. General has done it, titus done it twice, and despero has done it. Bricks is the jla krptonite.

fangirl101
So basically youre going by who konvikt beat instead of ignoring hulk lifting a mountain over his head that was stated as having the weight of 150 billion tons or hulk punching through dimensions.

Or hulk destroying a asteroid twice the size of earth or hulk punching captain america shield denting it (adamantium).

How about hulk ripping up the destroyer armor that is basically completely invulnerable.

Lets not even comment on hulk durability because its pointless since konvikt got shot by some arrows.

The jla always get manhandle by bricks. Thats not the first time that it has happened with konvikt. General has done it, titus done it twice, and despero has done it. Bricks is the jla krptonite.
This whole post is pointless. You know why? becuz thanos hasn't done none of that sh!t hulk has. And yet he gets the wins becuz of who he' beaten. Period. Konvict got shot by some arrows and what? He died? Slowed down? Stopped fighting? Or did he continue to bash in heads. The hulk never lifted a mountain. sorry. He braced a mountian on his back. He was basically a support beam.

carver9
This whole post is pointless. You know why? becuz thanos hasn't done none of that sh!t hulk has. And yet he gets the wins becuz of who he' beaten. Period. Konvict got shot by some arrows and what? He died? Slowed down? Stopped fighting? Or did he continue to bash in heads. The hulk never lifted a mountain. sorry. He braced a mountian on his back. He was basically a support beam.

Thats the point I'm trying to prove to you. It dont matter what you have done if youre more powerful then the person you should be able to beat that person. Thanos is clearly more powerful then hulk and konvikt but hulk is more powerful then konvikt and thats a fact and the hulk lifted it and it was said plain and clear by the narrator.

Even though the arrows didnt do anything to konvikt to slow him down, my point was it damaged him.

fangirl101
Thats the point I'm trying to prove to you. It dont matter what you have done if youre more powerful then the person you should be able to beat that person. Thanos is clearly more powerful then hulk and konvikt but hulk is more powerful then konvikt and thats a fact and the hulk lifted it and it was said plain and clear by the narrator.

Even though the arrows didnt do anything to konvikt to slow him down, my point was it damaged him.
No. Firestorm>>>Hulk
Green lantern>>>hulk
Just those two alone would pwn hulk. Konvict beat a team with them and flash on it. who would also pwn hulk. So
Konvict>>>>>>>>Hulk.

And that is the point. You are saying hulk or more poweful than konvict based upon your very obvious marvel bias.

carver9
No. Firestorm>>>Hulk
Green lantern>>>hulk
Just those two alone would pwn hulk. Konvict beat a team with them and flash on it. who would also pwn hulk. So
Konvict>>>>>>>>Hulk.

And that is the point. You are saying hulk or more poweful than konvict based upon your very obvious marvel bias.

Im not marvel biased. Black adam from wwIII can beat hulk, hell I can name 100s from dc that can beat hulk but there arent many bricks in dc that could.

Konvikt beat firestorm with a damn rock to the head. That was so much pis.

Green lantern also got beat by a small brick when he has survive super novas.

fangirl101
Im not marvel biased. Black adam from wwIII can beat hulk, hell I can name 100s from dc that can beat hulk but there arent many bricks in dc that could.

Green lantern also got beat by a small brick when he has survive super novas.
Black Adam from ww 3 had an amp. He can beat hulk at his regular power levels. the Hulk is very one dimensional. He's beaten easily by at least the top five strongest beings on DC earth. They all have him beat in versatility and base strength.

Soljer
Konvict, and easily.

Newjak
Fangirl you are hyping the team Konvict fought a lot. First off Firestorm acted like an idiot and did what he should never do get invloved physically which has proven to be a weak spot in his armor throughout his career. I'd have no doubt Hulk could one shot Firestorm too if Firestorm was stupid enough to get hit by a rock thrown by Hulk.

GLs. Let's face it are notoriously weak in team based situations against Bricks. Despero, Grundy, Superman, Black Adam all these guys bust through GL shields all the time.

Also let's not forget who exactly was the rest of that team? Not exactly the JLA's strongest line-up.

In fact the big three weren't even there for the beginning of the fight.

As to Konvickt's armored form... It was pretty much stated that Superman was going to beat him. Wonder Woman was stalemating him pretty well.

Classic Thor should beat Konvict just like Superman was doing.

ultimatethor
Classic thor.

quanchi112
Where in the hell do you think Hulk Konvict? make no sense. Konvict trashed the JLA. and they would pwn the Hulk. Did you read the issue where Konvikt took them on? Sub Hulk in there under the same circumstances and I think he does even more damage. A rock took out Firestorm.Originally posted by carver9

Green lantern also got beat by a small brick when he has survive super novas. Agreed.

Thor wins this.

Bada's Palin
Superman stated that he would eventually win, and I think Thor would win eventually as well.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Superman stated that he would eventually win, and I think Thor would win eventually as well. Supes had help. We cant accept Superman's speculation as factual anyways.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Supes had help. We cant accept Superman's speculation as factual anyways.

Yeah, wonder woman was there aiding him and hit konvikt with a powerful speed blitz. That alone could have gave superman the opportunity to gain the upper hand.

I can actually see thor hammer staggering konvikt which would lead to him getting knocked out.

Eel O'Brien
Thor swings hammer, Konvikt catches hammer, proceeds to lay out Thor.

carver9
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Thor swings hammer, Konvikt catches hammer, proceeds to lay out Thor.

When has konvikt caught something that moves at light speed. Thats how fast thor hammer moves when he swirl it.

quanchi112
Yeah, wonder woman was there aiding him and hit konvikt with a powerful speed blitz. That alone could have gave superman the opportunity to gain the upper hand.

I can actually see thor hammer staggering konvikt which would lead to him getting knocked out. Yep. He had help and posters seem to forget that. Thor wins this as he is much more powerful than Superman and Konvikt for that matter.Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Thor swings hammer, Konvikt catches hammer, proceeds to lay out Thor. Nah. Thor would break him and pretty quickly imo.

The Pict

Where are these FACTs? Where do you get your info Carver?

IMO Konvikt>Hulk. Hulk drained himself against one hero, Sentry. Konvikt fought against the JLA, most of whom are more powerful than Sentry and for longer and couldn't be put down. They had to us a plot device on him (just like at the end of WWH)

More durable? WWH was cut and pierced throughout all the comics he appeared in. Warpath even immobilised his arms with knifes. Did you see Konvikt pick up any serious injuries against the JLA (who would wreck Hulk)

Healing factor? Konvikt doesn't need it 313

That said in a drawn out fight Thor can get wins, I just see Konvikt as above in terms of raw strength and umm....unstoppability (yup)

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Pict

IMO Konvikt>Hulk. Hulk drained himself against one hero, Sentry. Konvikt fought against the JLA, most of whom are more powerful than Sentry and for longer and couldn't be put down. They had to us a plot device on him (just like at the end of WWH)

More durable? WWH was cut and pierced throughout all the comics he appeared in. Warpath even immobilised his arms with knifes. Did you see Konvikt pick up any serious injuries against the JLA (who would wreck Hulk)

That said in a drawn out fight Thor can get wins, I just see Konvikt as above in terms of raw strength and umm....unstoppability (yup) Did you read WW Hulk?

Did you see how the jla were going down? I mean it was laughable to see how easily they were falling before this brick.

What does piercing Hulk's skin have to do with anything when he heals from it immediately?

Konvikt was getting rocked by WW. Thor's hammer would absolutely demolish Konvikt.

fascistcrusader
Thor shoves Mjolnir so far up Konvikt's ass that he tastes it for weeks.

The framework for the silly "konvikt is better than Hulk" argument here has nothing to do with feats either, Hulk has proven himself superior in just about every are time and time again. The people supporting konvikt are doing so only because they refuse to believe that Hulk could in fact beat the JLA. Every poster here arguing that K > H has mentioned at least once that they won't believe that Hulk could stop the JLA.

quanchi112
^^Exactly.

carver9

That said in a drawn out fight Thor can get wins, I just see Konvikt as above in terms of raw strength and umm....unstoppability (yup)

This post alone made me realize that you know jack about marvel.

The times that hulk was actually damaged was when he fought the xmen.

I agree, warpath did injure him with VIBRANIUM knifes. You do know what vibranium is right.

I agree wolverine did injure him with ADAMANTIUM claws. You do know what adamantium is right.

Konvikt got injured by wooden arrows.

By the way, sentry>>anyone on the jla and thats being generous. Sentry is almost as versatile as anyone on the jla and sentry has taken out some of the most powerful beings in marvel u with relative ease. Hell, absorbing man is a elite top tere, how many panels did it take for sentry to take out absorbing man.

Strength: WWH>>konvikt
Speed: WWH=konvikt (even though I would give wwh the nod on that due to his training on sakaar that increased his speed and strength.)
Durability: WWH>>Konvikt.

Konvikt has nothing over the hulk to make me even think that he is hulks superior. You dont want hulk being over konvikt because you'll basically hate the fact that hulk could probably pull the same feat against the jla but even better and more precise.

Thor 8/10

Philosophía
By the way, sentry>>anyone on the jla and thats being generous. Sentry is almost as versatile as anyone on the jla and sentry has taken out some of the most powerful beings in marvel u with relative ease.

facepalm

fangirl101
This post alone made me realize that you know jack about marvel.

The times that hulk was actually damaged was when he fought the xmen.

I agree, warpath did injure him with VIBRANIUM knifes. You do know what vibranium is right.

I agree wolverine did injure him with ADAMANTIUM claws. You do know what adamantium is right.

Konvikt got injured by wooden arrows.

By the way, sentry>>anyone on the jla and thats being generous. Sentry is almost as versatile as anyone on the jla and sentry has taken out some of the most powerful beings in marvel u with relative ease. Hell, absorbing man is a elite top tere, how many panels did it take for sentry to take out absorbing man.

Strength: WWH>>konvikt
Speed: WWH=konvikt (even though I would give wwh the nod on that due to his training on sakaar that increased his speed and strength.)
Durability: WWH>>Konvikt.

Konvikt has nothing over the hulk to make me even think that he is hulks superior. You dont want hulk being over konvikt because you'll basically hate the fact that hulk could probably pull the same feat against the jla but even better and more precise.

Thor 8/10
and you really believe this too don't you?

carver9

carver9
and you really believe this too don't you?

believe what, the truth.

If you have a character that is more powerful then the other, he should be able to pull off a feat that the other character has done but BETTER.

Answer this, could flash pull off every feat that quicksilver has done?

The Pict

The Pict
Just my opinion.

believe what, the truth.

hmm

carver9
ermmad I wanted to use the facepalm, now gotta settle with the dur.

dur

What was wrong with my post and when you tell me I want you to show me something that kovikt did that hulk couldnt do.

quanchi112
What was wrong with my post and when you tell me I want you to show me something that kovikt did that hulk couldnt do. I await this answer as well.

The Pict
What was wrong with my post and when you tell me I want you to show me something that kovikt did that hulk couldnt do.

He wrecked the JLA. Hulk couldn't, he was drained against Sentry.

quanchi112
He wrecked the JLA. Hulk couldn't, he was drained against Sentry. Did you see how he tore through the jla? You are telling me that a rock should on average take Firestorm out? laughing out loud If they fought the same WW Hulk would have defeated the jla imo.

carver9
He wrecked the JLA. Hulk couldn't, he was drained against Sentry.

Now since you answered that can you tell me what makes konvikt physically over wwh and provide proof while you're doing this.

If you say durability, show me reasons on why you think konvikt is more durable.

I can comie up with thousands on why hulk is stronger and more durable, can you?

fascistcrusader
Once again, the only thing getting in the way of people not admitting to Hulk's superiority is that they don't like the idea that Hulk could wreck the JLA.

Its entirely asinine to assume that the JLA is superior to any of Hulk's enemies, they lost to a brick with lesser feats than the Hulk. You can't judge fights off of fandom, its just not proper debating.

fangirl101
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Once again, the only thing getting in the way of people not admitting to Hulk's superiority is that they don't like the idea that Hulk could wreck the JLA.

Its entirely asinine to assume that the JLA is superior to any of Hulk's enemies, they lost to a brick with lesser feats than the Hulk. You can't judge fights off of fandom, its just not proper debating.
Thanos doesn't have the feats that the hulk has. But it's about who he beats. It doesn't matter if a brick has less feats, if they can beat the JLA, then they are superior to the Hulk. get that thru your thick keyboard.

fascistcrusader
I think you mean he has no feats other than making the Marvel Universe his concubine.

Konvikt has nothing that could put him in Hulk's league, your fantasy view of the JLA isn't a comparison for strength, seeing as how its based entirely off of your love for the characters and not on any showings or feats. The fact is that a being who has never done anything close to being on the Hulk's level solo'd the JLA, and that means that the Hulk would do it with relative ease.

carver9
Thanos doesn't have the feats that the hulk has. But it's about who he beats. It doesn't matter if a brick has less feats, if they can beat the JLA, then they are superior to the Hulk. get that thru your thick keyboard.

Thanos has plenty of feats putting him above hulk so what are you talking about.

Taking assaults from odin, taking assaults from galactus, blasting planets into dust, swimming in black holes. Thanos has feats that put him at skyfather level. Bad comparison, I know that you can do better.

carver9
I think you mean he has no feats other than making the Marvel Universe his concubine.

Konvikt has nothing that could put him in Hulk's league, your fantasy view of the JLA isn't a comparison for strength, seeing as how its based entirely off of your love for the characters and not on any showings or feats. The fact is that a being who has never done anything close to being on the Hulk's level solo'd the JLA, and that means that the Hulk would do it with relative ease.

By the way, good post yet again. The only thing that you have to do is ask them to provide proof that Konvikt is hulks superior.

It'll never happen. sad

Allankles

How would Hulk do it with relative ease when he's never done anything of the sort?. The JLA are not like Avengers or X Men, each member is actually a heavyweight. Imagine if Marvel had a team with the likes of Thor, Surfer, Strange, Glads, Sentry et al.

That's what the JLA is, Firestorm, GL, Flash, Zatanna, WW, Supes, MM, Red Tornado, Black Canary, Cpt. Marvel (at times) et al Hulk doesn't beat these guys, not that Konvict does, but he's shown enough physical power and durability to stalemate them briefly.

Does that put him above Hulk? In durability it certainly does, since he doesn't get bloodied and rocked as easily as Hulk and his bodies outer layer morphs into some seemingly indestructible armor, Hulk can soak up plenty damage but Konvikt doesn't get damaged much at all.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Classic thor.

fascistcrusader
How is Konvikt even close to Hulk in durability, as pointed out earlier arrows went right through him. Nothing short of adamantium can penetrate the Hulk.

This is getting silly. The usual suspects are putting the JLA on a pedestal despite the fact that a brick far less than Hulk defeated them. The facts speak for themselves in this case, the truth is plain as day that Hulk is very capable of defeating the Justice League.

I have no further reason to post here now, the truth has been revealed, and I'm not a fan of coming up with more than a hundred reasons why the same repeated argument from already defeated opponents are wrong.

Nihilist
thor

carver9
Originally posted by Allankles
How would Hulk do it with relative ease when he's never done anything of the sort?. The JLA are not like Avengers or X Men, each member is actually a heavyweight. Imagine if Marvel had a team with the likes of Thor, Surfer, Strange, Glads, Sentry et al.

That's what the JLA is, Firestorm, GL, Flash, Zatanna, WW, Supes, MM, Red Tornado, Black Canary, Cpt. Marvel (at times) et al Hulk doesn't beat these guys, not that Konvict does, but he's shown enough physical power and durability to stalemate them briefly.

Does that put him above Hulk? In durability it certainly does, since he doesn't get bloodied and rocked as easily as Hulk and his bodies outer layer morphs into some seemingly indestructible armor, Hulk can soak up plenty damage but Konvikt doesn't get damaged much at all.

You do know that surfer, thor, strange, glads, and sentry would rock the team that you named. Thats completely different.

Konvikt showed no kind of durability that put him above hulk, hell ironman had to resort to nanites in order to bring hulk down due to his durability and healing factor.

Again, konvikt got shot by arrows, do you think that arrows would be able to penetrate hulks skin.

And I agree he did morph but how much of a difference did it make, did it put him above a angry wwh, thats something that we'll never know since wonder woman alone was basically stalemating him.

Who knocked WWH hulk out to give you a reason that konvikt is over him. Every fight that wwh was in was a prepped fight. They knew he was coming and they already had there plans which failed. Hell black bolts voice alone>>any damage that konvikt received while facing the jla. The blast that bb was hitting hulk with was seen from the planet earth. It appeared as if a black hole was being created and hulk walked through it.

Again theres nothing that konvikt showed that put him above wwh. Wwh was a world threat and people tried pleaing to him to stop his rage. Konvikt, well, he showed nothing to make me suggest that he is over WWh.

Allankles
How is Konvikt even close to Hulk in durability, as pointed out earlier arrows went right through him. Nothing short of adamantium can penetrate the Hulk.

This is getting silly. The usual suspects are putting the JLA on a pedestal despite the fact that a brick far less than Hulk defeated them. The facts speak for themselves in this case, the truth is plain as day that Hulk is very capable of defeating the Justice League.

I have no further reason to post here now, the truth has been revealed, and I'm not a fan of coming up with more than a hundred reasons why the same repeated argument from already defeated opponents are wrong.

The arrows are pretty much made of adamantiumesque metals. The Arrows (Red/Green Arrow) use the best metals known on earth for their arrows.

As far as Konvikt being less than Hulk that's just pure opinion, both are bricks; one dimensional types with only brute strength as a weapon.

Difference is Konvikt's blood doesn't spill; he doesn't get busted up every time a super strong person punches him in the face. Hulk bleeds easier get's rocked easier (that's why he needs a healing factor), you're talking like we can't see the difference in relative durability.

Konvikt doesn't bleed, he doesn't get rocked easily and he has seemingly impregnable body armor that morphs on his outer shell when things get hairy.

Your whole argument is based on red arrows getting lodged on the outer layer of Konvicts skin? That's it? You don't see Konvikt getting busted up at all even as he takes shots from some super strong people.

Meanwhile Hulk is going wide eyed and bleeding freely when She Hulk punches him in the face. Konvikt has a harder body, Hulk's is more malleable and more easily damaged.

EDIT: Again this just means Konvikt is more durable, Hulk may or may not be stronger but he would be getting busted up if he switched roles with Konvikt in Trinity, even with the PIS in that fight and the JLA not fighting to their full ability, their attacks would be breaching Hulk's skin and causing damage, more so than what was achieved with Konvikt, because of his capacity to augment his durability.

Allankles

Again theres nothing that konvikt showed that put him above wwh. Wwh was a world threat and people tried pleaing to him to stop his rage. Konvikt, well, he showed nothing to make me suggest that he is over WWh.

Except WWH was getting busted up with punches from every Super strong guy that managed to land a punch on him, Konvikt wasn't bleeding when he took the same kind of shots.

As far surviving black holes JLA members have been there done that, didn't stop Superman from being jolted from a punch. We know these people are all durable to varying degrees but Konvikt just doesn't seem to bleed and get busted up as easily as Hulk, it's all there in the comic panels.

As far as WW stalemating Konvikt you do know that she has serious defensive abilities with her magical bracelets which can deflect energetic and brute force physical attacks right? Furthermore the only thing Konvikt did to WW was throw a boulder at her, so I don't think you're making much of a point, seeing as Konvikt barely began to do anything to WW before he was stopped by the plot device.

carver9
The arrows are pretty much made of adamantiumesque metals. The Arrows (Red/Green Arrow) use the best metals known on earth for their arrows.

As far as Konvikt being less than Hulk that's just pure opinion, both are bricks; one dimensional types with only brute strength as a weapon.

Difference is Konvikt's blood doesn't spill; he doesn't get busted up every time a super strong person punches him in the face. Hulk bleeds easier get's rocked easier (that's why he needs a healing factor), you're talking like we can't see the difference in relative durability.

Konvikt doesn't bleed, he doesn't get rocked easily and he has seemingly impregnable body armor that morphs on his outer shell when things get hairy.

Your whole argument is based on red arrows getting lodged on the outer layer of Konvicts skin? That's it? You don't see Konvikt getting busted up at all even as he takes shots from some super strong people.

Meanwhile Hulk is going wide eyed and bleeding freely when She Hulk punches him in the face. Konvikt has a harder body, Hulk's is more malleable and more easily damaged.

EDIT: Again this just means Konvikt is more durable, Hulk may or may not be stronger but he would be getting busted up if he switched roles with Konvikt in Trinity, even with the PIS in that fight and the JLA not fighting to their full ability, their attacks would be breaching Hulk's skin and causing damage, more so than what was achieved with Konvikt, because of his capacity to augment his durability.

You seem to know jack about hulk, its not his diamond hard skin that makes him what he is today, its his amazing healing factor that healed him in two panels from all the flesh being burned off of him. Theres thousands that has drawn blood from the hulk but his healing factor which work like mercury makes him as powerful as he is today. You can punch a whole, cut his arms off, etc.. but that would instantly grow back. Again, hulks durability>>konvikt.

carver9
Except WWH was getting busted up with punches from every Super strong guy that managed to land a punch on him, Konvikt wasn't bleeding when he took the same kind of shots.

As far surviving black holes JLA members have been there done that, didn't stop Superman from being jolted from a punch. We know these people are all durable to varying degrees but Konvikt just doesn't seem to bleed and get busted up as easily as Hulk, it's all there in the comic panels.

As far as WW stalemating Konvikt you do know that she has serious defensive abilities with her magical bracelets which can deflect energetic and brute force physical attacks right? Furthermore the only thing Konvikt did to WW was throw a boulder at her, so I don't think you're making much of a point, seeing as Konvikt barely began to do anything to WW before he was stopped by the plot device.

and by the way, doomsday dont bleed either but how many times has he been killed? embarrasment

quanchi112

Its entirely asinine to assume that the JLA is superior to any of Hulk's enemies, they lost to a brick with lesser feats than the Hulk. You can't judge fights off of fandom, its just not proper debating. Correct.Originally posted by fangirl101

You must be clueless about Thanos to suggest that he doesnt have feats to put him well above Hulk. Thanos has made the Hulk look bad and taken on much more powerful characters before.

The manner in which Konvikt took aprat the jla I could see savage Hulk doing this as well.

Konvikt has nothing that could put him in Hulk's league, your fantasy view of the JLA isn't a comparison for strength, seeing as how its based entirely off of your love for the characters and not on any showings or feats. The fact is that a being who has never done anything close to being on the Hulk's level solo'd the JLA, and that means that the Hulk would do it with relative ease. Correct again.

I have no further reason to post here now, the truth has been revealed, and I'm not a fan of coming up with more than a hundred reasons why the same repeated argument from already defeated opponents are wrong. I like this guy. Stick around.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Correct.

You must be clueless about Thanos to suggest that he doesnt have feats to put him well above Hulk. Thanos has made the Hulk look bad and taken on much more powerful characters before.

The manner in which Konvikt took aprat the jla I could see savage Hulk doing this as well.

Correct again.

I like this guy. Stick around.

He is good huh and he make good points.

quanchi112
He is good huh and he make good points. I concur.

Soljer
Big Lulz at the fools that were arguing the Hulk or Thor could take on the JLA.

Enyalus
Without BFR, Konvikt wins.

With BFR, Thor wins easily.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Soljer
Big Lulz at the fools that were arguing the Hulk or Thor could take on the JLA.

I'm still trying to get past how we're supposed to prove to carver that someone can do something the Hulk can't. I mean, the Hulk can do anything.

Originally posted by Enyalus

AYYY JAYYY gtfo.

carver9
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
I'm still trying to get past how we're supposed to prove to carver that someone can do something the Hulk can't. I mean, the Hulk can do anything.

AYYY JAYYY gtfo.

What was the point of this post. I know hulk cant do anything but that rule also applies to konvikt. I'm not a hulk fan but I know that he could whip konvikt a** because he's stronger and more durable.

carver9

WIthout bfr: thor 8/10
With bfr: thor 10/10

Enyalus
WIthout bfr: thor 8/10
With bfr: thor 10/10

Superman was physically stronger than Classic Thor. And Konvikt was well above Superman's strength. Their H2H speed is comparable. And Konvikt doesn't have a magical weakness. Thor would get his ass beat to a bloody pulp without BFR.

carver9
Superman was physically stronger than Classic Thor. And Konvikt was well above Superman's strength. Their H2H speed is comparable. And Konvikt doesn't have a magical weakness. Thor would get his ass beat to a bloody pulp without BFR.

Prove that superman is stronger then thor. Prove that Konvikt has super speed and that konvikt is immune to magic.

You'll never prove it and thor would get the majority over konvikt since he is...................more powerful.

Enyalus
Prove that superman is stronger then thor. Prove that Konvikt has super speed and that konvikt is immune to magic.

You'll never prove it and thor would get the majority over konvikt since he is...................more powerful.

Superman stops Thor's Mjolnir swing with one hand in JLA/Avengers. Proof that Supes is stronger. Konvikt's arm was depicted as a blur when he struck Superman, so that's proven.

As far as the magic thing, I never said he was immune. I said he doesn't have a weakness to it like Supes does.

carver9
Superman stops Thor's Mjolnir swing with one hand in JLA/Avengers. Proof that Supes is stronger. Konvikt's arm was depicted as a blur when he struck Superman, so that's proven.

As far as the magic thing, I never said he was immune. I said he doesn't have a weakness to it like Supes does.

You do know in that same comic that youre pointing out about superman and thor iron man energy blast made superman scream in pain and actually dropped him.

So iron man blast>>thors hammer.

Enyalus
You do know in that same comic that youre pointing out about superman and thor iron man energy blast made superman scream in pain and actually dropped him.

IIRC, that was a cheap shot. I think Iron Man was behind and below Supes at the time.

carver9
IIRC, that was a cheap shot. I think Iron Man was behind and below Supes at the time.

So youre basically saying that you agree with ironmans blast being able to damage superman?

Enyalus
So youre basically saying that you agree with ironmans blast being able to damage superman?

From behind while he's not expecting it? Yeah. It was able to hurt The Collective, who IMO would wipe the floor with Superman.

carver9
From behind while he's not expecting it? Yeah. It was able to hurt The Collective, who IMO would wipe the floor with Superman.

But ironmans blast did jack to thor. Hell thor just stood there while ironman blasted him and hulk never acknowledge ironman when he blast him. confused

vlaaad12345

A possibly red sun energy blast that was a cheap shot and was after superman just got done calling thor the toughest opponent he ever fought....thor cried out in pain from supermans heat vision...he must be weak.

carver9
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
A possibly red sun energy blast that was a cheap shot and was after superman just got done calling thor the toughest opponent he ever fought....thor cried out in pain from supermans heat vision...he must be weak.

I dont think that superman should be injured from a blast from iron man, I just want the guy that Im debating with to see all the jacked up crap that they put in that book and where in that book did it state that it was red sunlight energy. It was one of iron mans normal repulsor rays.

vlaaad12345
Which is why I said possibly...and no its not hard for me to see iron man harm a drained superman with a cheapshot..

Enyalus
I know the book was crap. stick out tongue Thor's magical hammer should have done far more damage, the fight should've lasted a helluva lot longer, and Krona shouldn't have been so gay. Those are just a few of the complaints I have with that crappy piece of writing.

Anywho, Konvikt's stronger than Superman. Especially in his powered up armor mode. Which makes him stronger than Thor, too. With hand speed to tag him a decent amount of times. And considering that he was simply standing there tanking Wonder Woman's punches to the chest and Superman's point-blank HV to the face like it was nothing, Thor's going to be out of luck without BFR.

However, if BFR is allowed, which I assume is the case - Classic Thor does win. Pretty easily.

carver9
I know the book was crap. stick out tongue Thor's magical hammer should have done far more damage, the fight should've lasted a helluva lot longer, and Krona shouldn't have been so gay. Those are just a few of the complaints I have with that crappy piece of writing.

Anywho, Konvikt's stronger than Superman. Especially in his powered up armor mode. Which makes him stronger than Thor, too. With hand speed to tag him a decent amount of times. And considering that he was simply standing there tanking Wonder Woman's punches to the chest and Superman's point-blank HV to the face like it was nothing, Thor's going to be out of luck without BFR.

However, if BFR is allowed, which I assume is the case - Classic Thor does win. Pretty easily.

So youre telling me that thor cant ko konvikt with a hammer that can one shot planets and hulk is stronger then thor and thor didnt have a problem dropping him and how many times has thor dropped destroyer who is basically>>titus in every ability that titus have.

Draco69
The Konvikt fight was crap.

Green Lantern, Flash, Firestorm or Vixen could of soloed his ass.

They all jobbed to make Superman and Wonder Woman look better.

Enyalus
Vixen solo Konvikt? no expression

Draco69
Vixen solo Konvikt? no expression

Vixen (stupid upgrade imo) is basically Parasite and Amazo combined

She can absorb the powers and abilities of any person.

She can also absorb energy sources as well since she somehow replicated Green Lantern's ring.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Draco69
Vixen (stupid upgrade imo) is basically Parasite and Amazo combined

She can absorb the powers and abilities of any person.

She can also absorb energy sources as well since she somehow replicated Green Lantern's ring.

Well...That warrants a '10' on the "WTF"meter.

Eel O'Brien
The fight was tailored to forward Trinity's plot. Many of the JLAers had not so great showings.

The fact is that Superman is at least as strong and at least as durable as classic Thor. If you sub Thor into that fight, he would have fared no better than Supes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
The fight was tailored to forward Trinity's plot. Many of the JLAers had not so great showings.

The fact is that Superman is at least as strong and at least as durable as classic Thor. If you sub Thor into that fight, he would have fared no better than Supes. Thor is more powerful. He would have done a lot better imo.

Eel O'Brien
That's the point. Several of the Leaguers could have done better as well. And since that fight is our only picture of Konvict, we don't have much to go on.

In a forum fight, Thor wins. In that issue of Trinity, Thor would have fared no better than Supes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.