Are there any movies that your friends give you a hard time for not seeing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

goodluck
I give my friend a hard time for not seeing any of the Lethal Weapon movies. He hasn't seen Die Hard 1 or 2 yet either. eek!

He gave me a hard time for not seeing Top Gun. Said we couldn't be friends if I haven't seen Top Gun. So I finally saw it. It was ok. confused

Davehead
People always give me a hard time when I tell them I've never seen Mary Poppins.

Toku King
"Titanic".

Mairuzu
thread has been made

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Mairuzu
thread has been made

You still haven't seen 'Thread Has Been Made?' Loser.

SnakeEyes
I haven't seen any Hitchcock films... embarrasment

ragesRemorse
CB4

Discos
I aint seen Napoleon Dynamite (sp?), I watched the trailers and it looked so lame. People hark on about it sayin its so awesome but a few people I talk to said they were robbed of their money and of their valuable time.

Toku King
Originally posted by Discos
I aint seen Napoleon Dynamite (sp?), I watched the trailers and it looked so lame. People hark on about it sayin its so awesome but a few people I talk to said they were robbed of their money and of their valuable time.

Hater.
"Napoleon Dynamite" rocked the house, man!

Discos
Haha heard it all before dude, I will give it the time of day... but not today or any day in the near future.

Toku King
Originally posted by Discos
Haha heard it all before dude, I will give it the time of day... but not today or any day in the near future.

Two words: Time machine.

Strangelove
Shawshank

Selphie
The Notebook

And all those Molly Ringworm chick flicks

Impediment
Napoleon Dynamite.

I could really care less if I ever saw this piece of shit.

Raoul
Dark Knight... I didn't see it until a week or two after it came out, and up until i did see it, people would not stop going on about it...

WrathfulDwarf
Actually my young nephews and nieces give me a hard time for seeing the Harry Potter films. They insist I should read the series of books and the films. But I'm not very attracted to that franchise.

kunglu
I've never seen E.T. all the way thru. some people look like I shot a puppy when I tell them that.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by goodluck

He gave me a hard time for not seeing Top Gun. Said we couldn't be friends if I haven't seen Top Gun. So I finally saw it. It was ok. confused

Fun fact: when that movie came out in 1986, Naval enlistment went up over 300%.

Hunkajunk
The Blair Witch Project.

I did finally did see it, but got even more of a hard time when I told them that I fell asleep during it, the cover on it said "scary as hell".... I didn't think it was even a little scary. Mostly boring and annoying with the whole video camera thing.

Myth
Originally posted by Selphie

And all those Molly Ringworm chick flicks

Yeah, those have to be towards the top of the list for me.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by goodluck
I give my friend a hard time for not seeing any of the Lethal Weapon movies. He hasn't seen Die Hard 1 or 2 yet either. eek!

The "Star Trek" series and the "Rush Hour" series are ones that i always and constantly get bothered with.

Impediment
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Fun fact: when that movie came out in 1986, Naval enlistment went up over 300%.

Even though it is one of the most inaccurate movie ever made. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.