Wolverine defeating top tiers (gauntlet)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What one power can you give wolverine that could take out the top tiers on this list and when you give him this power, where would he stop at on the gauntlet? Can he clear the list? No matter manipulating or magic. It has to be a physical power.

1.Cheetah
2.Wonder woman
3.Beta ray bill
4.Thor
5.Savage Hulk (I put him above a lot due to his amazing healing factor)
6.Black adam
7.Captain marvel
8.Superman
9.Flash
10.Zoom

I would give him flash powers and with and I honestly think that he could clear this list because wolverine problem is that with some people that he fight he is unable to pierce them due to his strength. Going light speed and hitting them full force with his claws should be able to rip through them quite easily.

Endrict Nuul
Power Gem or Crimson Gem of Cyttorak.

fascistcrusader
If a KO counts as a victory here he's stopped cold at 3.

carver9
I guess you dont get my thread but even though your basing you judgment off of wolverflash and none of them has the speed to ko wolverine moving at this tremendous speed and lets not forget about his amazing healing factor and adamantium bones that allows him to take punishment anyways.

fascistcrusader
No, I'm saying that even with Flash's speed BRB would knock him out without too much trouble. I get the thread, but he stops at 3. A hammer with the magic of Odin gives Bill the power to put down Logan in a heartbeat, no matter how gast he's travelling.

Hewhoknowsall
How do you beat superman with flash powers?

AlmightyKfish
Even with Flash powers, if he gets to 10 he's still not beating Zoom.

But tbh, BRB could take him out by punting him into space and watch his organs come out his eyes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.