Hulk vs Dr Strange who is more important to Marvel comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Reply and vote

Philosophía
laughing out loud

golem370
Why laugh

Bouboumaster
Hulk.

Philosophía
Because the answer is obvious.

To say Dr Strange is even close to Hulk in terms of importance to Marvel, is asinine.

TheBadguy
Dr. Who?

guy222
hulk

kakuzu
The Marvel universe needs Strange for the bigger threats that would sneeze and kill Hulk. However, the Marvel universe needs Hulk to keep its fans because those who don't read comics most likely don't know about Dr. Strange.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by kakuzu
The Marvel universe needs Strange for the bigger threats that would sneeze and kill Hulk. However, the Marvel universe needs Hulk to keep its fans because those who don't read comics most likely don't know about Dr. Strange.

thumb up

golem370
I was reading The End last night and Strange was killed by the Celestial Order but Hulk was not killed which is why I made this thread.

Philosophía
Wait, are you asking about his importance within the Marvel Universe, or the company in general ?

Soljer
That was going to be my question.

Importance to the Marvel Universe or to the company?

Nihilist
marvel universe-dr strange easy
marvel company-hulk easy

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by golem370
I was reading The End last night and Strange was killed by the Celestial Order .

What comic is this from?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
What comic is this from? marvel:the end

golem370
In both

Sin I AM
it's between wolverine and parker, but after 1 more day i think their tryna kill off the character or atleast the fans...

but recently as far as marvel earth is concerned it's iron man even though he's the equivalent of judas

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
marvel universe-dr strange easy
marvel company-hulk easy Yep.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Sin I AM
it's between wolverine and parker, but after 1 more day i think their tryna kill off the character or atleast the fans...

but recently as far as marvel earth is concerned it's iron man even though he's the equivalent of judas

Hulk.......or Strange.

The title does not read "Who is more important to marvel comics" I'm afraid.

Sin I AM
im sorry honey were u insinuating that i didn't know the thread title, which in itself is ludicrous since anyone with a remote affiliation with comics should know the answer to an obviously rhetorical question? or were u just being sarcastic? N any event your humor is lost on me

Banner ftw.. i mean as if

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Sin I AM
im sorry honey were u insinuating that i didn't know the thread title, which in itself is ludicrous since anyone with a remote affiliation with comics should know the answer to an obviously rhetorical question? or were u just being sarcastic? N any event your humor is lost on me

Banner ftw.. i mean as if

Insinuating? I thought I was pretty clear.

Sin I AM
lol u amuse me

Bada's Palin
I wish I could say the same.

Sin I AM
sorry i don't do fanboys sweetie

golem370
please take your cat-fight somewhere else please

spidey-dude
Originally posted by golem370
Reply and vote i think marvel has made a sh!t load more money from hulk than strange so hulk is more important to marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.