Classic Thor runs the Darksied's Enemies Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
1. Wonder Woman
2. Superman
3. Orion(full Gear)
4. Hank Henshaw (No rings)
5. Classic Infinity Man
6. H/P Doomsday
7. One Gaurdian
8. Highfather
9. DC Odin
10. Ares
11. Yugah Khan
12. Mordru
13. The time trapper.

vlaaad12345
5 and down stomp all over him.

kgkg
Can get to 7 but after Wonder Wonder any of those guys can pull wins over Thor.

Gets to 7 on his good day

Superman is to low on this -.-

Enyalus
Clears 1-4, stops at 5, clears 6-8, and I know nothing about 9 but I'll say he doesn't make it beyond that.

vlaaad12345
Don't see him beating a guardian....cracking a planet with a mere thought and all.

carver9
If this is just a single battle instead of 10/10, I say he stops at 9 but thats not saying that he doesnt have the potential to beat 9. Dc odin just appears to be a lot weaker then marvels.

carver9
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Don't see him beating a guardian....cracking a planet with a mere thought and all.

Well beta ray bill destroyed two planets in one comic. Planet destroying isnt something new to thor.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
If this is just a single battle instead of 10/10, I say he stops at 9 but thats not saying that he doesnt have the potential to beat 9. Dc odin just appears to be a lot weaker then marvels.
DC odin created a pocket reality that held Surtur. The one that stalemated the JSA including Dr. Fate, Alan Scott, and an Imp. Come again. And you think Classic Thor can beat a Guardian? well now.

carver9
Almost anyone on that list thor could beat but 9 down has the most potential at beating him.

fangirl101
Well beta ray bill destroyed two planets in one comic. Planet destroying isnt something new to thor.
A guardian can destroy a planet with a stray thought. You telling me that is something that Thor does.

carver9
Originally posted by fangirl101
DC odin created a pocket reality that held Surtur. The one that stalemated the JSA including Dr. Fate, Alan Scott, and an Imp. Come again. And you think Classic Thor can beat a Guardian? well now.

What has the guardian done besides trying to commit suicide. Guardians isnt that impressive to me.

comicfan11
Stops at 3

carver9
A guardian can destroy a planet with a stray thought. You telling me that is something that Thor does.

Surfer destroyed a planet by powering up. What does planet destroying have to do with anything anyway, isnt this a battle.

iceman24567
I don't think he stand a chance against Classic Infinity Man.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
I don't think he stand a chance against Classic Infinity Man.

I agree thats why I said majority of the people on the list.

vlaaad12345
Surfer destroyed a planet by powering up. What does planet destroying have to do with anything anyway, isnt this a battle.
Ugh...what?it shows power with a mere thought just thinking about it a guardian can crack planets...if he you know...actually tried to blast someone its obviously going to be far beyond planet destroying.

EkinEku
A full blast of supermans heat rays did nothing to current infinity man. I don't see thor hurting old school drax khan at all

carver9
Originally posted by EkinEku
A full blast of supermans heat rays did nothing to current infinity man. I don't see thor hurting old school drax khan at all

So youre telling me that a blast that thor hit galactus with and made galactus flee isnt more powerful then supermans heat vision.

What about the blast that thor hit a celestial with and cracked its armor, you think that a dose of heat vision is comparable to that.

Or how about the blast that thor defeated destroyer with, you think that blast is less powerful then a dose of heat vision.

Hell the blast that thor hit juggernaut with that strapped him in a unbreakable cocoon>>heatvision.

Think about it and let me know.

kgkg
this is one hard Guantlet for Thor

2. Superman
3. Orion(full Gear)
5. Classic Infinity Man
6. H/P Doomsday

any of those guys can win against thor after that become near impossible

carver9
Originally posted by kgkg
this is one hard Guantlet for Thor

2. Superman
3. Orion(full Gear)
5. Classic Infinity Man
6. H/P Doomsday

any of those guys can win against thor after that become near impossible

Happy Dance

I agree with this post any can pull a win but thor does have the potential to pull a win from any one in this gauntlet and some he could pull a majority.

EkinEku
So youre telling me that a blast that thor hit galactus with and made galactus flee isnt more powerful then supermans heat vision.

What about the blast that thor hit a celestial with and cracked its armor, you think that a dose of heat vision is comparable to that.

Or how about the blast that thor defeated destroyer with, you think that blast is less powerful then a dose of heat vision.

Hell the blast that thor hit juggernaut with that strapped him in a unbreakable cocoon>>heatvision.

Think about it and let me know.

Of course they're more powerful than his heat rays,but not enough to beat IM. At his base level with no IF he took the full force of the omega realm and lived.

Plus this is the same vision that took out a huge army of DD clones (no where near as powerful as the genuine article but enough to give the amazons and co. a good fight)

He's stronger than both supes and orion, he was able to take full force of mantis' anti matter blasts and shrugged it off and this was with no source amps.

Not to mention the huge explosions he's survived in the promethean galaxy, I think he can take what thor dishes out just fine

carver9
Of course they're more powerful than his heat rays,but not enough to beat IM. At his base level with no IF he took the full force of the omega realm and lived.

Plus this is the same vision that took out a huge army of DD clones (no where near as powerful as the genuine article but enough to give the amazons and co. a good fight)

He's stronger than both supes and orion, he was able to take full force of mantis' anti matter blasts and shrugged it off and this was with no source amps.

Not to mention the huge explosions he's survived in the promethean galaxy, I think he can take what thor dishes out just fine

Stop using the doomsday clones, theyre not that impressive since they was getting killed by batman with a ax.

fangirl101
Stop using the doomsday clones, theyre not that impressive since they was getting killed by batman with a ax.
what kind of Ax? was batman amped?

EkinEku
man those were magical weapons from themyscira, and i could have swore he had a mother box

carver9
man those were magical weapons from themyscira, and i could have swore he had a mother box

He didnt have jack and he killed at least 7 doomsday clones on his own.

vlaaad12345
He had a magical weapon from themascara...and he had a mother box...they went to darkseids place after that he had possesion of a mother box.

carver9
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
He had a magical weapon from themascara...and he had a mother box...they went to darkseids place after that he had possesion of a mother box.

Did he use the mother box when he was battling the doomsday clones and batman wasnt the only one to kill a bunch of the clones, it was a lot of amazons out there also chopping away.

vlaaad12345
And amazons aren't exactly weak,the mother box gives automatic upgrades...it doesn't have to be out and briming with energy to be doing things,captain america beat up hulk...its called pis It happens.

TheBadguy
Those clones were nothing but fodder

EkinEku
how about when that guy had the black rock and superman blasted him with so much heat it started melting cars and buildings, even with the immense power it gives a person superman left him burned up before the rock abandoned him in fear.

carver9
how about when that guy had the black rock and superman blasted him with so much heat it started melting cars and buildings, even with the immense power it gives a person superman left him burned up before the rock abandoned him in fear.

I never said that superman heat vision was weak I just said that thor out put of energy is stronger.

Eel O'Brien
Why are you guys focusing on Supes? He's only number 2 on the list.

Does Thor have any rest time between fights? If not, he will never get past Supes after fighting WW.

Galan007
gets to supes, imo.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by comicfan11
Stops at 3

Bada's Palin
Thor can beat Superman, but he's not taking any majorities after wonder Woman.

quanchi112
A guardian can destroy a planet with a stray thought. You telling me that is something that Thor does. Thor has damaged a celestial which is much harder to do that destroy a planet.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Thor can beat Superman, but he's not taking any majorities after wonder Woman. Thor would take a majority against Superman.

Harbinger
Stops at 3.

Endless Mike
Stops at 5

Philosophía

Eel O'Brien
On Classic Thor's best day, he would have a hard time beating Supes. No way he takes a majority after fighting WW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.