My new religion: SCIENTOLOGY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Starting this month of October 2008, I have converted to the Church of Scientology.

It was a startling move at first, but once I watched Hancock and saw the incredible powers of Will Smith, I was finally convinced that this (path) is the true way towards Salvation.

Yes, I confess, to G-SUS and Satan and Ten Speed, that I was amazed and shocked at my gullibility to join such a profound Star Trek-like organization. But alas, my decisions were manipulated by the joint efforts of The Illuminati and NWO. I have been brainwashed like the mindless drone that I am.

And now, I shall drink booze with Tom Cruise and Will Smith in local gatherings and satisfy the urges of my inner 'thetas' with sex and drugs and other such vices.

jaden101
sounds good to me...sign me up

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Starting this month of October 2008, I have converted to the Church of Scientology.

It was a startling move at first, but once I watched Hancock and saw the incredible powers of Will Smith, I was finally convinced that this (path) is the true way towards Salvation.

Yes, I confess, to G-SUS and Satan and Ten Speed, that I was amazed and shocked at my gullibility to join such a profound Star Trek-like organization. But alas, my decisions were manipulated by the joint efforts of The Illuminati and NWO. I have been brainwashed like the mindless drone that I am.

And now, I shall drink booze with Tom Cruise and Will Smith in local gatherings and satisfy the urges of my inner 'thetas' with sex and drugs and other such vices.

And pay an absolute fortune to be a member and stay within the "church", congrats.

occultdestroyer
Scientology is the study of science

Symmetric Chaos
Well have fun. I hope you learn something about yourself along the way.

Shakyamunison

How much money do you have?

Bicnarok
Did you havesmile

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Did you havesmile laughing Good point.

Robtard
Scientology is the study of science

If holding onto two bits of metal attacked to a box with some blinking lights and a meter in an attempt to "read" how suppressed you are is science, then sure.

AngryManatee
Originally posted by occultdestroyer And now, I shall drink booze with Tom Cruise and Will Smith in local gatherings and satisfy the urges of my inner 'thetans ' with sex and drugs and other such vices.

confused

lord xyz
Scientology should have a different name.

I erronously associated it with the philosophy that our lives should be based on science.

Then I saw the South Park episode.

Bicnarok
It should be called, "brainwash & rip off -ology"

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Bicnarok
It should be called, "brainwash & rip off -ology"

What about Money-ology? laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
What about Money-ology? laughing

Taken: http://moneyology.com/

Mindship

Church of KMC = better deal.

DigiMark007
This sounds like a fake thread. The last small paragraph gives it away, as no actual convert would make dumb claims like drinking booze with celebrities, which is obviously impossible to all but the most oblivious. Especially given occult's history, I'm disinclined to believe a word of it.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Mindship
Church of KMC = better deal.
Hmmm..
I'll think about that pray

Originally posted by DigiMark007
This sounds like a fake thread. The last small paragraph gives it away, as no actual convert would make dumb claims like drinking booze with celebrities, which is obviously impossible to all but the most oblivious. Especially given occult's history, I'm disinclined to believe a word of it.
Sarcasm my friend.
g_smile

DigiMark007
Sarcasm my friend.
g_smile

Then what's the point? It's close to being baiting or spam. Besides, we already have Scientology threads.

srug

Grand-Moff-Gav
Then what's the point? It's close to being baiting or spam. Besides, we already have Scientology threads.

srug

Did you report it for a merge?

edit: done

DigiMark007
Nah, I didn't bother. But thanks for doing it.

WrathfulDwarf

srug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.