Red Hulk vs Drax the Destroyer/wpower gem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Now in this fight Red Hulk tells Drax that Thanos has sent him to kill him and to steal Drax's power gem. Drax goes bloodlust at Hulks statement he tell Hulk that I am going to kill him and then go after Thanos. Can he get past Hulk

AlmightyKfish
Stupid Drax?

Or Classic or Current?

Endrict Nuul
Either way PG Drax wins in a major stomp.

Rulk was Mid Herald at best.

golem370
Dumb Drax I thought was the the only one who had the Power Gem.

Feats
Ko'ed Champion with one shot note the reason Champion tryed to take back his power gem
Beat Maxam easy in arm wrestling who strength was said to rival Hercules and Professor Hulk
Beat Gamora in battle in the Warlock books
withstood a direct collison with a asteroid and a dip in a sun
stopped Silver Surfer board from flying off
Capable of keeping up with Firelord and Silver Surfer in space
Top shot from Havok Iceman and Nova during infinity watch with no effect and a punch from Thing which only made Drax notice him

occultdestroyer
Red Hulk is a lot smarter than Drax

guy222
Rulk

vansonbee
I have to say Drax still. Rulk is gonna burn himself out*

Enyalus
Drax.

quanchi112
Rulk beats dumb Drax.

shokosugi
Drax wins this

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
Drax wins this Smart Drax would win this. Dumb Drax isnt smart enough to amp himself.

golem370
He was already pretty damn powerful like I said he beat Maxam in arm wrestling with ease and before he did that they tested Maxam strength and they said he was Professor Hulk strength level. He drop Champion with one shot and before Drax did Champion was stand toe to toe with Silver Surfer.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by vansonbee
I have to say Drax still. Rulk is gonna burn himself out*

quanchi112
Originally posted by golem370
He was already pretty damn powerful like I said he beat Maxam in arm wrestling with ease and before he did that they tested Maxam strength and they said he was Professor Hulk strength level. He drop Champion with one shot and before Drax did Champion was stand toe to toe with Silver Surfer. Rulk beat Hulk and Thor once. He takes this.

golem370
At the same time? Drax has two major advantages over Hulk Flying ability and long range attacking ability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.