Konvict vs Silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
who wins?

Wei Phoenix
Who is Konvikt?

Knowsbleed33
Surfer wins this.

Wei, Konvikt is a brick that appeared in DC's Trinity arc recently. He pwned the JLA.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah thats all I hear about him is that he beat the JLA and OHKO'd Supes.

Bada's Palin
I suggest reading the comics.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
I suggest reading the comics.

yeah I'm not a big DC fan so I'm not going to bother to pick it up. The only DC characters that I find cool are Black Adam and Prime. Do you read the comics of every character you debate on here?

Enyalus
Lol, Norrin beats Konvikt so easily it's unbelievable.

starlock
Surfer for the win

psycho gundam
the black eye norrin can give konvikt will be the kind that emits massive amounts of X - rays. whistle

ultimatethor
Surfer wins.

quanchi112
Surfer wins this 10 of 10.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Enyalus
Lol, Norrin beats Konvikt so easily it's unbelievable.

comicfan11
SS

fascistcrusader
Surfer in a stomp.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
I suggest reading the comics. Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
yeah I'm not a big DC fan so I'm not going to bother to pick it up. The only DC characters that I find cool are Black Adam and Prime. Do you read the comics of every character you debate on here?
pwnd smile

Silver Surfer kick Konvict ass, seriouly you got to be around Thanos/Galactus or higher to KO SS

fangirl101
Originally posted by vansonbee
pwnd smile

Silver Surfer kick Konvict ass, seriouly you got to be around Thanos/Galactus or higher to KO SS
No you don't. Surfer has been hurt by Storm's Lightning.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
No you don't. Surfer has been hurt by Storm's Lightning.

Hurt...he said KO.

carver9
Hurt...he said KO.

Lol, and that wasnt a normal lightning that storm hit surfer with either. That lightning lit the entire area up when she used it and formed a lightning cocoon around surfer.

I screamed for surfer when it hit him but it did piss him off though.

iceman24567
Norrin can't lose to this brick.

guy222
silver surfer

psycho gundam
pwnd smile

Silver Surfer kick Konvict ass, seriouly you got to be around Thanos/Galactus or higher to KO SS and soon speculation states that norrin is on the horizon of being able to surpass galactus, he is already dabbling with crunch energies... the same energies galan was infused with (though apparently extremely more than T & A have) to become galactus the world devourer. it's only a matter of time before galactus calles norrin master.

vansonbee
Originally posted by psycho gundam
and soon speculation states that norrin is on the horizon of being able to surpass galactus, he is already dabbling with crunch energies... the same energies galan was infused with (though apparently extremely more than T & A have) to become galactus the world devourer. it's only a matter of time before galactus calles norrin master. Man I want to see Exile Silver Surfer fighting Galactus bit more in depth big grin. Heard he give G a tough time.

Btw are you following Gundam 00? Is season 2 out?

Enyalus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
and soon speculation states that norrin is on the horizon of being able to surpass galactus, he is already dabbling with crunch energies... the same energies galan was infused with (though apparently extremely more than T & A have) to become galactus the world devourer. it's only a matter of time before galactus calles norrin master.

T & A are each about Galactus' level individually. It says so in their bio. And Tenebrous was basically stalemating Galactus before Aegis came up behind Galen and energy-blasted him to the back of the head.

carver9
T & A are each about Galactus' level individually. It says so in their bio. And Tenebrous was basically stalemating Galactus before Aegis came up behind Galen and energy-blasted him to the back of the head.

Truuuu and surfer was doing good against aegis, he was basically holding his own, stalemating her.

Enyalus
Originally posted by carver9
Truuuu and surfer was doing good against aegis, he was basically holding his own, stalemating her.

Nah. He was being raped hard. stick out tongue

carver9
Nah. He was being raped hard. stick out tongue

I seen different, he was basiacally stalemating her and lasted longer than almost any high end herald could.

Enyalus
Originally posted by carver9
I seen different, he was basiacally stalemating her and lasted longer than almost any high end herald could.

He's blasted off of his board and falls to the ground smoking. Then he gets up and fires an energy blast which hits Aegis in the face. She grimaces through it and slams her hand into him, crushing him into the ground. She lifts her hand up, he's smoking and cracked and knocked out. End of fight.

Allankles
How can SS surpass Galactus? Everything he has he owes to Galactus the power cosmic is Galactus' to do with as he pleases not SS', that's why he'll always be a herald.

janus77
according to Aaron, the Power Cosmic is within Norrin too. Galactus does strip him of it in one arc, only for Norrin to tap into it on his own.

the Power Cosmic is the ... power within/behind the Cosmos, so although Galactus can do anything he wants with it, it exists everywhere and always.

I don't like the idea of Surfer surpassing Galactus, seriously rheeks of yet more neglect of Big G. Galactus should just be shown to his true potential, then have Surfer be a bit more of a ruthless herald (as he was against Ravenous) that'll suffice.

psycho gundam
Btw are you following Gundam 00? Is season 2 out? yup, it's put now, in fact episode 4 just got subbed today. gundam in HD rock

p.s. setsuna pilots the "00 gundam" and it has two solar furnaces!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.