Nickelodean VS Sega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

4RX
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/NickvsSega.png

Thoughts?

NonSensi-Klown
Possible waffle?

Wei Phoenix
which one failed worse? hell Nickelodeon. I remember watching Snick, all that, keenan and kel, cousin skeeter, as told by ginger good shows! Now wtf do they give us?

4RX
Sonic versus Spongebob would be awesome.

MadMel
sonic would curbstomp bob in about 50 different ways before bob realized he was owned erm
reported..

4RX
I thought it was common knowledge that Spongebob can bust multiverses shifty

MadMel
*wont dignify that with a response*

Kero_Co
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
which one failed worse? hell Nickelodeon. I remember watching Snick, all that, keenan and kel, cousin skeeter, as told by ginger good shows! Now wtf do they give us?

Completely agree, and I'm not going to go any further or I'll brake out in a hate rant.

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by 4RX
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/NickvsSega.png

Thoughts?

A television channel vs a video game company? Did you even bother to read the rules?

THE JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
A television channel vs a video game company? Did you even bother to read the rules?

Let it be, I wanna see where this will go.

4RX
And how is this much different than DC vs MK, a comic book company versus a video game company? no expression

Menetnashté
Originally posted by 4RX
And how is this much different than DC vs MK, a comic book company versus a video game company? no expression
Wow you're a few fries short of a happy meal

MadMel
Originally posted by 4RX
DC vs MK happens to be an actual game roll eyes (sarcastic)

tom_servo
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Completely agree, and I'm not going to go any further or I'll brake out in a hate rant.

Haha. I'm afraid I'll break out in a hate rant as well. Freaking Nickalodeon.

THE JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by 4RX

Oh, how you are wrong... let me count the ways...

(1) DC vs MK is a video game
(2) MK is not a video game company but a series of video games
(3) Nick vs Sega is very different from DC vs MK

NonSensi-Klown
Actually he's semi-right, in a way.

DC is a company. And look at Marvel vs. Capcom.

... they're both companies. no expression

THE JLRTENJAC
and that is also a video game. And that still doesn't change the indesputable fact that Mortal Kombat is not a video game company.

4RX
It seems people nowadays get misconstrued thoughts.

I know DC vs MK is a video game, fact who doesn't. I'm saying how are the ideas different? Keeping in mind Sega and MK are either a game series OR company, versus something that totally ISN'T a game series or company.

Thanks all. smile

And it's true this isn't real, but it came up as a thought.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by THE JLRTENJAC
and that is also a video game. And that still doesn't change the indesputable fact that Mortal Kombat is not a video game company.

.. you're missing my point.

THE JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by 4RX
It seems people nowadays get misconstrued thoughts.

I know DC vs MK is a video game, fact who doesn't. I'm saying how are the ideas different? Keeping in mind Sega and MK are either a game series OR company, versus something that totally ISN'T a game series or company.

Thanks all. smile

And it's true this isn't real, but it came up as a thought.

Oh. So you are talking about a fictional video game, in which nintendo characters are pitted against Sega characters. For instance:

Sonic vs. Spongebob
Nights vs. Timmy Turner
Alex Kidd vs Jimmy Neutron

Am I correct?

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by THE JLRTENJAC
Oh. So you are talking about a fictional video game, in which nintendo characters are pitted against Sega characters. For instance:

Sonic vs. Spongebob
Nights vs. Timmy Turner
Alex Kidd vs Jimmy Neutron

Am I correct?
I'm guessing you meant "Nickelodeon characters" instead of "Nintendo characters", right?

THE JLRTENJAC
yea, Nickelodeon embarrasment

4RX
Yes, why what else would I be talking about? stick out tongue

Nemesis X
Is this game actually gonna happen? I can actually picture Ethan Thomas (from the Condemned game) hitting Timmy Turner in the face with a sledgehammer. That would be awesome smile

4RX
It won't..but it was still a thought I had. sad

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Is this game actually gonna happen? I can actually picture Ethan Thomas (from the Condemned game) hitting Timmy Turner in the face with a sledgehammer. That would be awesome smile

I would laugh uncontrollably if this turns into an actual game.

THE JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by 4RX
Yes, why what else would I be talking about? stick out tongue

Uhh... point taken... heh... big grin

embarrasment

I would laugh uncontrollably if this turns into an actual game.

I'd play it.

Nemesis X
I'd say Jimmy Neutron would get slaughtered by Dr. Eggman.

THE JLRTENJAC
They're both pretty smart... however It seems that Eggman can't comprehend the concept of "Non-lethal" weapons. And, being a kids show, Jimmy probably doesn't have any weapons at all... or atleast any lethal ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.