Limited eddition dvd menu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I have the 06 Limited edditions and everytime i watch the movie the menu changes i get a different scene every time . Is that supposed to happen ?

sweersa
Originally posted by coolmovies
I have the 06 Limited edditions and everytime i watch the movie the menu changes i get a different scene every time . Is that supposed to happen ?

I think so. I also have the mimited editions but I don't ever watch the 2004 versions hahaha.

General G
Yes that is what it is supposed to do, I found this out a while back, I never noticed it at first, then I thought to myself "I could have sworn the menu was of OB1 and Anakin fighting...not Grievous..." Then I took it out and put it back in and it changed again. So in other words, yes, thats what it is supposed to do.

queeq
It's normal, and not exlcusive to the limited editions. There's even a way to choose the menu by pressing something right before it comes up. But I don't know them anymore, you can find that online.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.