Movies that you loved but now hate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
yep you loved them back then now you hate them for some reason. well i loved the Alien films but i cant stand them anymore got nightmares sad

Do you hate movies that you once loved ?

MildPossession
None, can't think of any.

T.M
Same, I can't think of any.

Menetnashté
Nightmare on Elm Street
Walk The Line
King Kong (newest remake)

Mr Parker
Originally posted by MildPossession
None, can't think of any.

same here.Im sure there are a few that if I thought long and hard over it I would remember then but cant really think of any now at the top of my head.

Impediment
Nope. Can't think of any.

BruceSkywalker
Nah, not a one

jaden101
i dont see any reason why you would like and then hate a movie...the only example i've seen of people doing this is with lock,stock and snatch because one minute they were cool...then as soon as Guy Ritchie married Madonna and made his next 2 films he was considered a total mong and his films became unfashionable to like and people i knew started saying lock, stock and snatch were shit

didn't make any sense to me...i still thought they were fun films

actually when i think about it...you often get that sort of reaction to films which have big plot twists...i know alot of people who used to like 6th sense and the usual suspects and now don't simply because they know the ending and it was only the endings they liked in the 1st place...where as i always thought 6th sense was shit...and i always liked all of the usual suspects

Discos
I get what the topic-starter is getting at, there is a few films I loved when I first watched it. I think it is because I was alot younger when I first watched them and now I am a little more mature (I emphasise LITTLE).

A Nightmare Before Xmas
- I adored the movie when I was a kid, but I bought it on DVD about a year ago and I thought "this is so stupid". But hey thats life.

I'll get back to you once I scoure my DVDs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.