Focused Beam Wars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
The challenge. All of these guys get to channel thier blast into a beam against each other. Who's blast would come out on Top if they were blasting against each other?

Thor's God force Blast
Black Bolt's Scream
Galactus's at Hunger Story Line levels
DS's Omega Force
Odin's Grungy Gun thingy
Takion's Anti-GodWave blast
Silver Surfer
Thanos

DestinyGuy678
black bolt or surfer im thinking

Harbinger
Originally posted by fangirl101
The challenge. All of these guys get to channel thier blast into a beam against each other. Who's blast would come out on Top if they were blasting against each other?

Thor's God force Blast
Black Bolt's Scream

One of these, IMO.

Mindset
GOD BLAST!!

Nihilist
who comes out top.......not takion or ds thats for sure

Mindset
Grungy Gun

lol?

The Great Galen
OE im thinking, odins is up there to.

vlaaad12345
Takions held off a wave of energy far far more powerful than anyone elses blast here.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Takions held off a wave of energy far far more powerful than anyone elses blast here.

Magneto has held back nuclear bombs. Does not mean he has comparable destructive power in one blast.

Just sayin. Flawed logic.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Magneto has held back nuclear bombs. Does not mean he has comparable destructive power in one blast.

Yeah, just like when SS redirected the crunch energies...does that mean he is comparable to the crunch.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Tenebrous

And takion can still manipulate nearly unlimited amounts of energy from the source....

Enyalus
Galactus' blast.

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Yeah, just like when SS redirected the crunch energies...does that mean he is comparable to the crunch.
manipulating energy not belonging to you isn't the same at all.

Enyalus
manipulating energy not belonging to you isn't the same at all.

He's being a Richard.

Galan007
Takions held off a wave of energy far far more powerful than anyone elses blast here. meh, it depends what your definition of 'held off' is i guess. if your definition is something along the lines of takion momentarily slowing the progress of the godwave before it killed him, then your definition would be accurate.

smile

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
meh, it depends what your definition of 'held off' is i guess. if your definition is something along the lines of takion momentarily slowing the progress of the godwave before it killed him, then your definition would be accurate.

smile
That's better than Shazam or the Elder Old Gods could do. Takion Saved everyone else's lives.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Galan007
meh, it depends what your definition of 'held off' is i guess. if your definition is something along the lines of takion momentarily slowing the progress of the godwave before it killed him, then your definition would be accurate.

smile
He held off nearly infinite power for a couple panels...I would say its impressive.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by The Great Galen

How many times do we have to go over this? Why do u repeatedly choose to ignore on panel evidence? It was stated that SS channeled the crunch not simply redirected. And really why would anyone compare SS to the crunch? Does he look like energy to u? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Bouboumaster
Galactus > All the other blast

Galan007
He held off nearly infinite power for a couple panels...I would say its impressive. it sure is, i never said otherwise. however, making the general claim that takion simply "held off" the godwave, makes it sound as though he did so without too much difficulty, and did not die afterwards (both of which are grossly incorrect.) that's all i was saying.

smile.

jadervason
mmmmmmm......

Gal akt us

Tenebrous

Thor's God force Blast
Black Bolt's Scream
DS's Omega Force
Odin's Grungy Gun thingy
Takion's Anti-GodWave blast
Silver Surfer
Thanos

the list appears long but it's quite short because alot of the marvel guys cancel each other out

1 A. Thanos' blast knocks Galactus off his feet, out through the ship, and onto the moon.

vs.

1 B. Galactus' ensuing retaliation nearly kills thanos in one blast

edge: Galactus

2 A. Thanos blasts Odin to no effect

vs.

2 B. Odin uses the "grungy gun" (lol) against thanos to no effect

edge: Thanos since Odin's "super weapon" did the same as normal thanos blast

2 C. In the same battle, Surfer blasts Odin, to no effect.

vs.

2 D. Odin takes the blast, and eliminates surfer

Edge: Odin

3.A Surfer blasts thanos with extreme effort

vs.

3. B Thanos takes the blast, returns fire, and surfer is on his ass

Edge: Thanos

4. Numerous times surfer has attacked Galactus

vs.

4. Even more numerous times G has shrugged it off

5 A. Thor god-blasts Galactus, driving him away

vs.

5 B. Galactus retreating after his fight with Ego.

Edge: too uncertain as the comic is 40 years old, and the context of the story. Powersets and durability have changed since then for both chars

Thanos: two wins, one loss

Odin: one win, one loss

Surfer: out

Galactus: two wins, one loss (?)

BB I don't particularly follow so I can comment on him.

Basically, from the marvel list surfer and Odin are out for sure. Only G, Thanos, and Thor survive. How does BB's scream affect those three?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.