Marvel/DC vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sup3rman1521
Team Marvel/DC includes:

Hulk
Superman
Wonder Woman w/o lasso of truth
Black Adam
Thor

Enyalus
Meh. If Thanos plays it smart, I can see him winning this. But I think he loses the majority, so I'll give the team the win, 6/10.

guy222
team

iceman24567
The team barely wins this but Thanos goes down.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Bouboumaster
Thanos

guy222
goin with the team, good friend

rotiart
Team wins more often than not. any one of these guys has a 1-2 out of 10 chance.. but you make a team out of them... its like 7-8 out of 10.

joshypooh
team loses

Harbinger
Too many mid-high herald characters for Thanos to beat at once, though Hulk would be almost instantly BFRed.

Stoic
Team wins this Thanos is powerful but all of these guys are going to put him down. Superman, and Thor should have little trouble subduing him, while the rest put him through the wringer.

Philosophía
Team.

Bentley
Originally posted by Stoic
Team wins this Thanos is powerful but all of these guys are going to put him down. Superman, and Thor should have little trouble subduing him, while the rest put him through the wringer.

When has Thor subdued Thanos? What stops Thanos from draining Supes solar energy?

kevdude
What stops Thor knocking him senseless with the hammer while Thanos is taking on the other major 3?

Eel O'Brien
Thanos FTL

Raoul
Team wins.

jadervason
Team doesn't have much dynamic, but they win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.