Punisher enters the Holloween Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Punisher gets to equip himself with everything he can carry at the start of the gauntlet. The locations of the fights are in parenthesis. All fights take place at night. Punisher gets to rest for one day after each fight but he does not get to restock on weapons.

1. Leatherface (Cornfield)
2. Michael Myers (Large Mansion)
3. Jason Vorhees (Small Island)
4. Freddy Krueger (Elm Street)

How far does Frank get?

fascistcrusader
I saw a thread like this on another forum a few weeks ago.

I say Frank clears it without too much trouble. Leatherface and his family would be dead before the saw could be fired up, they're nothing to Frank. Michael would be a little trickier but if a few deputies and rednecks with rifles and shotguns nearly killed Michael in Halloween 4, imagine what the arsenal of the Punisher could do to him. He would use explosives to blast Jason to bits and seeing as how he'd have done his homework he'd make sure the heart was destroyed or hidden away. Freddy would be the trickiest, but if teen girls can pull him out and stop him with booby traps, Mr. Castle would be the dream master's worst nightmare.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by fascistcrusader

I say Frank clears it without too much trouble. Leatherface and his family would be dead before the saw could be fired up, they're nothing to Frank. Michael would be a little trickier but if a few deputies and rednecks with rifles and shotguns nearly killed Michael in Halloween 4, imagine what the arsenal of the Punisher could do to him. He would use explosives to blast Jason to bits and seeing as how he'd have done his homework he'd make sure the heart was destroyed or hidden away. Freddy would be the trickiest, but if teen girls can pull him out and stop him with booby traps, Mr. Castle would be the dream master's worst nightmare.

eek!

QFT!!!

Phantom Zone
I think Frank currently has alot of SHIELD weapons because of SI....TOAST!

Harbinger

I say Frank clears it without too much trouble. Leatherface and his family would be dead before the saw could be fired up, they're nothing to Frank. Michael would be a little trickier but if a few deputies and rednecks with rifles and shotguns nearly killed Michael in Halloween 4, imagine what the arsenal of the Punisher could do to him. He would use explosives to blast Jason to bits and seeing as how he'd have done his homework he'd make sure the heart was destroyed or hidden away. Freddy would be the trickiest, but if teen girls can pull him out and stop him with booby traps, Mr. Castle would be the dream master's worst nightmare. Pretty much all that needs to be said.

Endrict Nuul

QFT!! and this thread is now over because of this post.

golem370
Michael is a master at sneaking up on people. specially if this is at night.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by golem370
Michael is a master at sneaking up on people. specially if this is at night.

And? this is Frank Castle, the war vet... he can solo armies. Michael doesnt have jack on him.

golem370
He has strength durability over Frank and he been killing people since 1963 all total he has killed 75 people. He never been stop completely

Soljer
The Punisher doesn't have a chance against Krueger.

Endrict Nuul
He has strength durability over Frank and he been killing people since 1963 all total he has killed 75 people. He never been stop completely

And? Frank has beaten people with those attributes before. Frank blows his ass up.

"Punisher gets to equip himself with everything he can carry at the start of the gauntlet. "

Golem370, I hope you are not trying to compare killing numbers with these two?

golem370
No because Michael kills his family and anybody who gets in his way. He does kill for the fun of it because if so he would have a far larger body count. He took out a police station full of cops He survived a massive explosion in that operating room in H 2 He been shot many many times stabbed hung ran over electrocuted. I am say that Frank walks into a house with Michael in it he better grow eyes in the back of his head. Michael has pushed his finger threw somebody forehead crushed people skull backs ripped their face off busted threw a hospital door etc etc

pizzaman
No because Michael kills his family and anybody who gets in his way. He does kill for the fun of it because if so he would have a far larger body count. He took out a police station full of cops He survived a massive explosion in that operating room in H 2 He been shot many many times stabbed hung ran over electrocuted. I am say that Frank walks into a house with Michael in it he better grow eyes in the back of his head. Michael has pushed his finger threw somebody forehead crushed people skull backs ripped their face off busted threw a hospital door etc etc

and he got his ass beat up by basta rhymes in hand 2 hand .... nuf said

Endrict Nuul

And? thats nothing compared to what Frank can do.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by pizzaman
and he got his ass beat up by basta rhymes in hand 2 hand .... nuf said

golem370
I still think Michael could get a killing blow and win a few

Endrict Nuul
I still think Michael could get a killing blow and win a few

Not before his ass gets blown up. Remember when Frank blew the hell outta Rhino? Rhinos dur is much greater than Michaels.

golem370
Michael Myers is smarter then Rhino.

Endrict Nuul
Michael Myers is smarter then Rhino.

But not smarter than Frank and its not even close.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Soljer
The Punisher doesn't have a chance against Krueger.

Endrict Nuul
Freddy is the problem for Frank.

fascistcrusader
Michael stands no chance against Frank.

Myers is used to sneaking up on helpless victims, but when he has to face someone who fights back he ususally fails. He was sent sprawling by just 6 rounds in Halloween, in H4 a few guys with hunting weapons would have killed him if it weren't for that hermit that nursed him back, before H20 was retconned Laurie killed him via decapitation, and as pointed out previously he got his ass beat by Busta freakin Rhymes.

Frank takes him out with one well placed explosive weapon.

golem370
Those guns would not have any chance of killing him what so ever the explosion in 2 was worse then that. That wasn't Michael Myers. I say imo Michael has a chance.

Endrict Nuul
Those guns would not have any chance of killing him what so ever the explosion in 2 was worse then that. That wasn't Michael Myers. I say imo Michael has a chance.

WTF??? Golem, are u on crack or something.......now your saying Michael dur better than Rhinos in a way.

Even though PIS, Frank is going after Sentry now, he has beaten Wolverine and other superhumans. Michael cant even do anything to these guys. And he got owned by Busta, so all this smarts, dur and he didnt even beat him?

pizzaman
punisher beats michael myers without any weapons just with his h2h skills, in halloween 6 tommy with a steel pipe was able to beat the sh!t out of michael myers and thats just a guy without any skills beats the sh!t ouf of him

basta rhymes was able to beat his ass

michael is too slow, got no skills at all, his strength is not that great the strongest thing he did was lifting a person with 1 arm and twist someones head which is just a peak human showings nothing more then that

Harbinger
Michael stands no chance against Frank.

Myers is used to sneaking up on helpless victims, but when he has to face someone who fights back he ususally fails. He was sent sprawling by just 6 rounds in Halloween, in H4 a few guys with hunting weapons would have killed him if it weren't for that hermit that nursed him back, before H20 was retconned Laurie killed him via decapitation, and as pointed out previously he got his ass beat by Busta freakin Rhymes.

Frank takes him out with one well placed explosive weapon.

laughing laughing laughing

golem370
IMO Michael could win a couple

mkvsdc
how can michael myers do anything??? he is way too slow to touch punisher, when michael myers is fighting people in straight up fights they always land couple of hits on him until he can react because he is too slow and stiff and we are talking about ordenery people here , punisher is a very trained soldier and an expert in hand 2 hand combat he is by far faster then the ordenery human and way more skilled

skills... michael myers doesnt have any skills at all he is brute and nothing more then that even basta rhymes was more skilled then him the ordenery human is more skilled then him

strength is the only thing that people give him advantage but seriously lets look at the strength feats

lift a person with 1 arm ... punisher was able to do that to many people as well its nothing special characters with athletic strength like daredevil were able to do that so it doent prove anything

brake someones neck? who cant do that? michael myers never show to be super strong he is at best got peak human strength at best!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.