Superman vs Blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
The fight takes place on earth, in the middle of some generic city. Bloodlust is on and it's a "all out" battle.

fangirl101
Superman in about 3 billionths of a pico second.

Enyalus
Blackbolt.

carver9
Good fight, I'll give this to superman 6/10

vansonbee
I say 6/10 Superman, if Blackbolt can pull off yell in pain haha

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults& amp;q=title%3A%28Superman+vs+Blackbolt%29+forumid%
3A77&showposts=0

BAD boy op

The Great Galen
What's the speed that blackbolt's scream travel at?

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Great Galen

Sound...is that a trick question?

jalek moye
actually im not sure. since the sound doesn't do the damage.

The Great Galen
Well just wanted to make sure, incase he has some kind of weird power that amplifies its speed or something. In that case if it's only the speed of sound he loses 10/10.

Enyalus
Well just wanted to make sure, incase he has some kind of weird power that amplifies its speed or something. In that case if it's only the speed of sound he loses 10/10.

Right. roll eyes (sarcastic) Didn't see that one coming.

The Great Galen
Speed of sound is pretty slow so.....

Enyalus
Speed of sound is pretty slow so.....

Because it isn't like he can just scream while he's punching him or open his mouth when Supes is flying towards him...

Cavalier
Superman isn't bound to speedblitz, Black Bolt isn't bound to scream.

But Superman's speed and strength does mean that he's KO'ing Black Bolt more often than not.

The Great Galen
Or it isn't because Supes can fly faster then sound and BB's reaction time.

Enyalus
Or it isn't because Supes can fly faster then sound and BB's reaction time.

BB's reaction time is much faster than the speed of sound. I suggest you take a look at his respect thread at the very least. He can KO Supes with one shot thanks to his Master Blow. Has an anti-matter attack that would f*ck Supes up bad, has the scream, and has superspeed and superstrength. To name just a few things.

jalek moye

well the power it self is unknown(well it was for years it might be a known now) but its activated the same way he makes any vocal sound. So i'm not sure if it travels the same speed as the sound or if its faster or slower.

Has anybody ever dodged it?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Enyalus
BB's reaction time is much faster than the speed of sound. I suggest you take a look at his respect thread at the very least. He can KO Supes with one shot thanks to his Master Blow. Has an anti-matter attack that would f*ck Supes up bad, has the scream, and has superspeed and superstrength. To name just a few things.

masterblow wouldn't knock supes out

Enyalus
Originally posted by jalek moye
masterblow wouldn't knock supes out

Why not? He's been one-shotted twice before that I can recall offhand, and I'm not even a big Supes reader.

The Great Galen

Yawn...nothing aside from BB's voice would do shit to Supes. On the other hand how would BB react to a armbar?

Enyalus
Yawn...nothing aside from BB's voice would do shit to Supes. On the other hand how would BB react to a armbar?

BB's one-shotted Hulk twice.

Supes has been one-shotted by Konvikt and by Hawkman. Supes gets KO'd or killed with either BB's voice, Master Blow, or an anti-matter attack.

Badabing
G9_6-A3qKug

jalek moye
BB's one-shotted Hulk twice.

Supes has been one-shotted by Konvikt and by Hawkman. Supes gets KO'd or killed with either BB's voice, Master Blow, or an anti-matter attack.

the master blow isn't onse shotting supes. but he can win but hes not gonna have an easy time at all. Also hulk's durabilty really isnt all that great for his strength class.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Badabing
G9_6-A3qKug Where you been all day Badabing? Don't tell me that signature took you all day smile

Sweet sig none the less

vlaaad12345
Konvikt took on the entire jla,blackbolt has never done such a thing,hawkman has fought people around supermans level before and it was hawkmans strength+the magnetic force of the entire planet....plus if you actually read the comic its implied the simply threw the fight to get close to luthor.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
....plus if you actually read the comic its implied the simply threw the fight to get close to luthor.

No it's not. In the very next issue, they explain how it went down.

Raoul
No it's not. In the very next issue, they explain how it went down.

like this?

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/3369/81141765fe3.th.jpghttp://img390.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
like this?

Wurd.

iceman24567
Superman wins a vast majority.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
Superman wins a vast majority.

Eel O'Brien
BB's scream would deal major damage to Superman due to his super-hearing. Even so, Silver Banshee's magical scream can't stop Supes; neither will this.

Supes 8/10

Raoul
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
BB's scream would deal major damage to Superman due to his super-hearing. Even so, Silver Banshee's magical scream can't stop Supes; neither will this.

Supes 8/10

super hearing is something he has to 'turn on' most of the time... its possible that what you said is spot on, but i could see a writer, even a good one, disregarding that altogether...

not arguing or anything...

Eel O'Brien
I was just remembering in Ending Battle when Banshee said that Supes was vulnerable to the sounds he couldn't shut out.

I see your point, though.

Raoul
I was just remembering in Ending Battle when Banshee said that Supes was vulnerable to the sounds he couldn't shut out.

I see your point, though.

which issue was that, it doesnt ring a bell...

Eel O'Brien
Ending Battle was 8 parts, this was part 7. I don't remember the issue number.

Raoul
Ending Battle was 8 parts, this was part 7. I don't remember the issue number.

oh, was that the manchester black arc?

emporerpants
supes stomps blackbolt

iceman24567
I remember that and Batman had to fight cold based villains.

Raoul
I remember that and Batman had to fight cold based villains.

or was that the public enemies arc of superman batman?

iceman24567
or was that the public enemies arc of superman batman? Yeah that's what it was called wink

Raoul
Yeah that's what it was called wink

lol, tis one of my favourites...

tdawg14
Supes at least 8/10 against BB.

Eel O'Brien
oh, was that the manchester black arc?

Yeah, Ending Battle was the one with Manchester Black.

Raoul
Yeah, Ending Battle was the one with Manchester Black.

ah, i know the one... dunno how i missed that bit...

kgkg
Superman wins 7.5/10

shokosugi
Superman no doubt.

iceman24567
lol, tis one of my favourites... .... Or you could be a fanboy

duriroll

Raoul
.... Or you could be a fanboy

duriroll

laughing out loud

The Great Galen
I'd say supes takes it 10/10, with superior physical strength, speed and durability the only shot blackbolt has is in scream...although supes can move faster then a nano-second so....

Philosophía
Wasn't there a comic where Quicksilver outraced Black Bolt's voice, or something like that ?

Utrigita
Superman for the win

UniOmni
Superman can win, and more than likely will win more often than not, but he's not walking over BB.

That's simply not the case.

BB has fought enough top tiers to tell me he can scuffle with Superman, even if he's behind in every stat.

And his voice isn't his only hope.

He's done enough to tell me he's got good enough odds even against the S shield.

Scream is his only hope? Get the fuk outta here with that.

Hannibal-Lector
super hearing is something he has to 'turn on' most of the time... its possible that what you said is spot on, but i could see a writer, even a good one, disregarding that altogether...

not arguing or anything...

To my knowledge bb's voice has nothing to do with volume... its sheer electron force

Edit: Also, i dunno how comparable this is but i believe bb has beaten glatiator with a whisper...

The Great Galen
Originally posted by UniOmni
Superman can win, and more than likely will win more often than not, but he's not walking over BB.

That's simply not the case.

BB has fought enough top tiers to tell me he can scuffle with Superman, even if he's behind in every stat.

And his voice isn't his only hope.

He's done enough to tell me he's got good enough odds even against the S shield.

Scream is his only hope? Get the fuk outta here with that.

So can BB handle Supes h2h ability and speed, or how about his striking power. How's BB ability to evade speeding energy blast like Supes HV....aside from his scream BB has no chance.

kgkg
So can BB handle Supes h2h ability and speed, or how about his striking power. How's BB ability to evade speeding energy blast like Supes HV....aside from his scream BB has no chance. Yes he did fine against Gladiator , Thor , Hulk etc

The Great Galen
Originally posted by kgkg
Yes he did fine against Gladiator , Thor , Hulk etc

They they have supersonic h2h speed, we are not talking about brick level opponents here you know. Supes doesn't just rely on MA alone..he actually has a tendency to ultalize his other abilites in addition to MA. So bb can expect HV blast and Supes other exotic powers to be thrown in the mix in addition to pure MA.

kgkg
They they have supersonic h2h speed, we are not talking about brick level opponents here you know. Supes doesn't just rely on MA alone..he actually has a tendency to ultalize his other abilites in addition to MA. So bb can expect HV blast and Supes other exotic powers to be thrown in the mix in addition to pure MA. ya gladiator can do that to smile

The Great Galen
ya gladiator can do that to smile

So glads actually has Supersonic h2h speed?

kgkg
So glads actually has Supersonic h2h speed? Yes

The Great Galen
Yes

I'll look into it, I know Glad's is one of the few top tiers in marvel who uses speed in combat (although Glads doesn't use it as well as Supes does) but I don't think he can use his MA while moving at supersonic speed like Supes. On that note did Glad use his speed agaisnt BB and did he striking and move invisably fast agaisnt him?

Enyalus
Blackbolt beat Gladiator with a whisper...in his ear.

Dunno if Blackbolt would be close enough to get near Supes' ear, but if Kal attempts to engage him H2H - well, there you go. Anything more than a whisper and it's light's out.

Enyalus
I'll look into it, I know Glad's is one of the few top tiers in marvel who uses speed in combat (although Glads doesn't use it as well as Supes does) but I don't think he can use his MA while moving at supersonic speed like Supes. On that note did Glad use his speed agaisnt BB and did he striking and move invisably fast agaisnt him?

Blackbolt has superspeed as well. And martial arts training. Why are you arguing for one person when you, as the OP, know nothing about his opponent?

The Great Galen
Blackbolt has superspeed as well. And martial arts training. Why are you arguing for one person when you, as the OP, know nothing about his opponent?

Im asking for a very specific example of BB displaying supersonic MA speed. I don't doubt that he has superspeed or his MA dicipline...but has he ever applied "superspeed"to his MA in h2h situations like Supes has?

Bentley
BB is very good, but Superman has feats and power to back up a win here. Sonics are an established minor weakness of Kal -together with lighting- but I don't really think it would come to BB screaming.

kgkg
I'll look into it, I know Glad's is one of the few top tiers in marvel who uses speed in combat (although Glads doesn't use it as well as Supes does) but I don't think he can use his MA while moving at supersonic speed like Supes. On that note did Glad use his speed agaisnt BB and did he striking and move invisably fast agaisnt him? He doesn't have millions of issues like Superman, thats the reason.

Like i said Superman wins 7.5/10 a majority but 10/10 is really stupid considering the guys has k.o Superman like char before with mere whispers

snoopdogg
He doesn't have millions of issues like Superman, thats the reason.

That's also the reason BlackBolt has less low showings.

UniOmni
So can BB handle Supes h2h ability and speed, or how about his striking power. How's BB ability to evade speeding energy blast like Supes HV....aside from his scream BB has no chance.

He's tangled with people in Supermans tier when it comes to strength, in Hulk, Thor and Gladiator.

He's very good at energy manipulation via his own powers.

You really need to read up on BB. Because you're doing him an enormous disservice with what you post.

He's not gonna take him down in a physical hth fight, but he's not gonna crumple like foil in the path of a bear.

Raoul
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
To my knowledge bb's voice has nothing to do with volume... its sheer electron force

Edit: Also, i dunno how comparable this is but i believe bb has beaten glatiator with a whisper...

i thought it was a combination of several things...

jalek moye
yea it was mutliple things. the whisper in the end was finisher. and he's not gonna whisper in supermans ear

The Great Galen
Originally posted by UniOmni
He's tangled with people in Supermans tier when it comes to strength, in Hulk, Thor and Gladiator.

He's very good at energy manipulation via his own powers.

You really need to read up on BB. Because you're doing him an enormous disservice with what you post.

He's not gonna take him down in a physical hth fight, but he's not gonna crumple like foil in the path of a bear.

I take Supes h2h speed,striking power, MA ability and exotic powers into account when debating for him. Since Supes is one of the few characters whom actually applies the full range of his abilities during battle, I can see this fight being over rather quickly. Even excluding a bullrush, Supes combat speed and MA application are worlds ahead of BB. I can't see BB getting a single win outside somehow landing a scream....

Enyalus
I take Supes h2h speed,striking power, MA ability and exotic powers into account when debating for him. Since Supes is one of the few characters whom actually applies the full range of his abilities during battle, I can see this fight being over rather quickly. Even excluding a bullrush, Supes combat speed and MA application are worlds ahead of BB. I can't see BB getting a single win outside somehow landing a scream....

Because you don't know much about BB...?

The Great Galen
Because you don't know much about BB...?

Because I doubt that BB has supersonic h2h speed or punches that could crumble dwarf planets while holding back.

Mindset
Does he need them?

BB isn't primarily a hth fighter.

The Great Galen
Right...so aside from his scream what does he do agaisnt Clark. A bullrush a nanosecond into the battle or a HV blast would really be all she wrote.

Enyalus
Right...so aside from his scream what does he do agaisnt Clark. A bullrush a nanosecond into the battle or a HV blast would really be all she wrote.

Or BB blasts him with Anti-Matter, or decides that Supes' bullrush hurts and thus screams out in pain...

You know. A number of things are possible. It doesn't always come down to H2H.

Raoul
Or BB blasts him with Anti-Matter, or decides that Supes' bullrush hurts and thus screams out in pain...

iirc, superman has a decent resistance to anti-matter...

The Great Galen

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/ActionComics762p15.jpg

Just want to point out that there isn't anything preventing Supes from tearing BB's jaw out during the bullrush. On the note of those Anti-matter blast.....

http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=speedblitzor1.jpg

Technically, since kryptonite is radiation in electromagnetic wavelength form it should be lightspeed. I'm not claiming it was in that particular situation since comic physics are wonky as hell, but if we did appy real-world physics that would mean supes moved at FTL speed and reacted with FTL reflext to deflect those bolts.

Enyalus
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/ActionComics762p15.jpg

What's that prove?

Just want to point out that there isn't anything preventing Supes from tearing BB's jaw out during the bullrush.

Sure there is. It's called Superman's personality. And BB's durability.

On the note of those Anti-matter blast.....

http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=speedblitzor1.jpg

Technically, since kryptonite is radiation in electromagnetic wavelength form it should be lightspeed. I'm not claiming it was in that particular situation since comic physics are wonky as hell, but if we did appy real-world physics that would mean supes moved at FTL speed and reacted with FTL reflext to deflect those bolts.

Gotta admit, that's impressive. But 1) he doesn't start off with a piece of glass to deflect BB's blast. 2) Anti-matter would obliterate that piece of glass.

@ Raoul: I think you may be referring to Entropy...That, or PC Supes with the Anti-Monitor?

Raoul
@ Raoul: I think you may be referring to Entropy...That, or PC Supes with the Anti-Monitor?

i doubt anyone below, well, godly, is truly immune to entropy...

i'm pretty sure its anti-matter, i need to remember where i read it... besides COIE, of course...

The Great Galen

What's that prove?

Sure there is. It's called Superman's personality. And BB's durability.

Gotta admit, that's impressive. But 1) he doesn't start off with a piece of glass to deflect BB's blast. 2) Anti-matter would obliterate that piece of glass.

The first scan is to establish his battle tendecy of bullrushing, Ethrigen is stated as having superspeed (altough he's never shown it). Even if it isn't in Supes character to rip things apart...I don't see why he coudln't apply preasure strikes during the bullrush.

The second scan is to establish his mobilty and reflex in dodging projectiles...like say a anti-matter blast.

Enyalus
i doubt anyone below, well, godly, is truly immune to entropy...

Sundipped Supes may have taken an Entropy blast from Imperiex in OWAW...although it was never proven that that's what he hit Supes with.

But meh, I agree. big grin

Raoul
Sundipped Supes may have taken an Entropy blast from Imperiex in OWAW...although it was never proven that that's what he hit Supes with.

But meh, I agree. big grin

i havent read owaw in at least i dunno, a year, so... bleh.

redhotrash
With all the BB posts, you'd think people would familiarize themselves a bit with the character. His power isnt sound. Enhanced hearing would affect it. His voice affects molecules, which is why hes able to pull off some matter manipulation feats.
That said, Im giving the edge to BB here. Superman can speedblitz him sure, but he isnt knocking him out with it. BB has taken Hulk blows before. While I dont think the masterblow will take out Supes either, I think a good enough barrage of shouts will. Besides, have you ever seen BB bloodlusted before? Who knows what he is capable of at full power.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by redhotrash
With all the BB posts, you'd think people would familiarize themselves a bit with the character. His power isnt sound. Enhanced hearing would affect it. His voice affects molecules, which is why hes able to pull off some matter manipulation feats.
That said, Im giving the edge to BB here. Superman can speedblitz him sure, but he isnt knocking him out with it. BB has taken Hulk blows before. While I dont think the masterblow will take out Supes either, I think a good enough barrage of shouts will. Besides, have you ever seen BB bloodlusted before? Who knows what he is capable of at full power.

The biggest difference is that Hulk can't punch at this speed http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/4530/08222005115613am7bx.jpg

If Supes comes at him at this speed http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5647/supermanbatman13pg114cl.jpg

Basically if Supes bullrushes towards him, he can easily mount a barrage of attacks as the first scan showed.

psycho gundam
superman wins. blackbolt won't use a full scream on a hero, ensuring his loss.

fangirl101
Why is this still going? Superman Pwns BB Hard. Full Scream or Not. I get tired of this BB's voice thing. Like Superman isn't fast enough to out fly it and pwn BB from behind, or underneath, or over head.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
Why is this still going? Superman Pwns BB Hard. Full Scream or Not. I get tired of this BB's voice thing. Like Superman isn't fast enough to out fly it and pwn BB from behind, or underneath, or over head.

No, he isn't. Because BB has superspeed as well.

The Great Galen
No, he isn't. Because BB has superspeed as well.

Does he ever use it in combat...does his reflex compare to Supes top bullrushing speed.

carver9
Superman aint winning this because of speed, black bolt can keep up with him, Im giving superman the majority because hes physically stronger. Black bolt could take some wins because he has the tools to kill superman, anti matter blast, create black hole, matter manipulate, any one of those that has been mentioned should be able to one shot superman. Hell, its questionable if superman could evcen stay awake after his master blow.

I give this to superman 6/10 and great galan stop showing that lame ass space flight when even some of the weakest characters in comics have done that, unless you truly think that vulcan and rogue could also speed blitz black bolt, LOL.

carver9
Does he ever use it in combat...does his reflex compare to Supes top bullrushing speed.

What is supermans top bullrush.? embarrasment

Enyalus

You tell me. You made the thread. Are arguing for Supes. And clearly know nothing about BB.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by carver9
Superman aint winning this because of speed, black bolt can keep up with him, Im giving superman the majority because hes physically stronger. Black bolt could take some wins because he has the tools to kill superman, anti matter blast, create black hole, matter manipulate, any one of those that has been mentioned should be able to one shot superman. Hell, its questionable if superman could evcen stay awake after his master blow.

I give this to superman 6/10 and great galan stop showing that lame ass space flight when even some of the weakest characters in comics have done that, unless you truly think that vulcan and rogue could also speed blitz black bolt, LOL.

There is nothing from BB that suggest he can "keep up" with supes or that anything outside a scream would KO Supes. In this example, Supes ultalizes his flight speed while fighting http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Superman/supermanspeedfight.jpg

Traversing 4 different regions in the time it takes to finish a conversation, a good display of supes reflext and his combat versatilty as he can apply flight speed during h2h confrontations. Now as far his bullrush http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=10039617

BB's head is coming off or he'll either be ripped through.

The Great Galen
You tell me. You made the thread. Are arguing for Supes. And clearly know nothing about BB.

Yeah he's the banshee knock off right?

Enyalus

Except more powerful and not one-dimensional.

Symmetric Chaos

That has matched Hulk blow for blow, defeated him in combat and can control electricity. But other than that he's vaguely similar.

Raoul

a black hole wont do shit to superman.

just saying...

carver9
a black hole wont do shit to superman.

just saying...

Well why did a miniture black hole almost kill him if he held on to it longer. please post the scan and while posting that, remember, black bolt can create numerous of them. I wont you to look at superman body changing while the black hole was having an affect on him.

Raoul
Well why did a miniture black hole almost kill him if he held on to it longer. please post the scan and while posting that, remember, black bolt can create numerous of them. I wont you to look at superman body changing while the black hole was having an affect on him.

which miniature black hole is this?

The Great Galen
Supes struggling to hold a micro blackhole in the palm doesn't really matter when he escaped the force of 2 blackholes by sheer speed. Wasn't there a example of him even resisting the pull of a micro blackhole that was around his feet?

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That has matched Hulk blow for blow, defeated him in combat and can control electricity. But other than that he's vaguely similar.

It isn't anything wolverine,Thing and she hulk havn't done in the past. Hasn't strong guy even done fair agaisnt him?

Symmetric Chaos
It isn't anything wolverine,Thing and she hulk havn't done in the past. Hasn't strong guy even done fair agaisnt him?

Wolverine has never sent him flying. Thing has lost every time I can think of and been beaten to a pulp at least once. She-Hulk doesn't have the same winning record that BB does. StrongGuy was almost killed by a single punch in the only fight I know of them having. And none of the have managed to completely own Hulk by the time the fight ended (at least not under their own power).

The Great Galen
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers11.png
A single hand restrained Hulk..so again it isn't the bigges thing. Im failry certain Thing has sent Hulk flying and I remember strong guy doing okay agaisnt him.

Enyalus
A single hand restrained Hulk..so again it isn't the bigges thing. Im failry certain Thing has sent Hulk flying and I remember strong guy doing okay agaisnt him.

You're aware that Apocalypse can amp his strength? And that those chains are adamantium?

Symmetric Chaos
A single hand restrained Hulk..so again it isn't the bigges thing

Actually leverage superhuman strength and the ability to alter his molecular structure to form cables allowed Apocalypse to hold him in place for a short time. Few people have ever stood up against Hulk in a one on one fight more than once and consistently done well. Blackbolt and Thor are the only people I can think of that have done that.

carver9

Great galan, I got this just for you so you can stop showing that space flight crap.

Enjoy

Super skrull flew from the skrull planet all the way to thor across the solar system and lets not forget super skrull can only fly as fast as the human torch.

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/3900/thor46511vl6.jpg

Beta ray bill actually flew across the universe looking for galactus and end up find him but now he is blitzing away, IN SPACE flying past planets at tremendous speeds looking for asteroth.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7059/stormbreaker413ov7.jpg

Vulcan flew across the universe in less then a week looking for the shiar empire. Tired and drained he still did it because again everyone has amazing space flight and its basically part of the story.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/RespectThread/Vulcan/fights/random/fight%201/1.jpg

I would love for you to show me something like this, do you see where there is a speed quoted, mimic actually flew 93000 mps because it was said ON PANEL.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%208/6.jpg

You do know who rogue is right, the xmen, her top speed is quoted at 500 mps but guess what she did, she got punched to the moon and she flew back from the moon to the xmansion in one panel and if you look at the scan you'll see the roof still caving in, so she made it back before the debris hit the floor.

http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uncanny171page19zx8.jpg
http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uncanny171page20vi0.jpg

Despero has flown across the universe in like one panel, hell aunt may should be doing it next week. Stop showing pointless post when its not helping your arguments.

carver9

laughing

You actually used apocalypse as a argument.

fascistcrusader
Black Bolt takes this 5.5/10.

fangirl101
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Black Bolt takes this 5.5/10.
So you think BB who is like probably some where between the 9-12th most powerful of Marvel's top tiers takes Superman who is DC's probably 3-5 most powerful Top tier? Huh? How did you ever come to that conclusion? BB doesn't even have the feats to suggest he can take Superman.

The Great Galen
Great galan, I got this just for you so you can stop showing that space flight crap.

Enjoy

Super skrull flew from the skrull planet all the way to thor across the solar system and lets not forget super skrull can only fly as fast as the human torch.

Beta ray bill actually flew across the universe looking for galactus and end up find him but now he is blitzing away, IN SPACE flying past planets at tremendous speeds looking for asteroth.

Vulcan flew across the universe in less then a week looking for the shiar empire. Tired and drained he still did it because again everyone has amazing space flight and its basically part of the story.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/RespectThread/Vulcan/fights/random/fight%201/1.jpg

I would love for you to show me something like this, do you see where there is a speed quoted, mimic actually flew 93000 mps because it was said ON PANEL.

You do know who rogue is right, the xmen, her top speed is quoted at 500 mps but guess what she did, she got punched to the moon and she flew back from the moon to the xmansion in one panel and if you look at the scan you'll see the roof still caving in, so she made it back before the debris hit the floor.

Despero has flown across the universe in like one panel, hell aunt may should be doing it next week. Stop showing pointless post when its not helping your arguments.

......those scans prove nothing on any level. What I showed was exact examples of Supes applying speed during"H2H confrontations". You wasted time posting scans didnt prove a thing...at this point ur just trolling.

fangirl101

Enjoy

I thought this whole post was crap. Sorry I did. What rogue has been stated can easily be an old description of her power. Or a misstatement since heroes routinely evolve.

Super Skrull is more powerful than the FF members. Even in his original description, he was more powerful than anyone individual in the same power set. he could stretch further than reed. Was stronger than thing. etc. That example fails.

BRb has a magical hammer. who knows how it affects his flight. Those things transcend time and space.

And We all know that Despero is UBER. And has some of the best Teleportation powers in comics.

redhotrash
Where Blackbolt falls on the marvel's upper tiers isnt relevant. He happens to have one of, if not the single most powerful weapon going for him. Now pretending his matter manipulation doesnt work here, which I cant see why it wouldnt, he still has his voice. Can Superman speedblitz him? Sure, but again I dont think it will take him out or prevent him from sounding off. BB has slugged it out with Hulk, which leads me to believe he can take some shots from Supes. As for Clark just speeding around him and never taking a shot. How often does he do that? He certainly doesnt do that regularly.

The Great Galen
Where Blackbolt falls on the marvel's upper tiers isnt relevant. He happens to have one of, if not the single most powerful weapon going for him. Now pretending his matter manipulation doesnt work here, which I cant see why it wouldnt, he still has his voice. Can Superman speedblitz him? Sure, but again I dont think it will take him out or prevent him from sounding off. BB has slugged it out with Hulk, which leads me to believe he can take some shots from Supes. As for Clark just speeding around him and never taking a shot. How often does he do that? He certainly doesnt do that regularly.

Its in his character to do when the situation calls for it, why would a anti-matter blast work from someone of BB's level, taking a bullrushed followed by a blitz combo is way to much for BB whom doesnt move at superspeed in combat. Supes 10/10

Mindset
He needs to move at superspeed in combat to yell?

fangirl101
hence why we have forum rules. we know that for the sake of story and action, superman is going to blitz everyone to all hell. The story would be over in one panel. in a forum fight, BB is dead.

carver9
......those scans prove nothing on any level. What I showed was exact examples of Supes applying speed during"H2H confrontations". You wasted time posting scans didnt prove a thing...at this point ur just trolling.

Why was my argument pointless when your using superman flying from one place to the other in panels and I showing you that space flight dont mean shit when others have done it. I agree, superman hands speed is above some that I listed but that aint giving him the win over black bolt. The point of my post didnt have anything to do with hand speed, it was all flight.

carver9
hence why we have forum rules. we know that for the sake of story and action, superman is going to blitz everyone to all hell. The story would be over in one panel. in a forum fight, BB is dead.

This statement is basically what people dream of a character to be when he just dont have tne on panel proof of him ever doing it and if we're using dreams and fan fiction then basically it is true that gladiator is >>>superman.

fangirl101
This statement is basically what people dream of a character to be when he just dont have tne on panel proof of him ever doing it and if we're using dreams and fan fiction then basically it is true that gladiator is >>>superman.
Gladiator has been pwned by canon ball, hulk, and others. He is so not superman. Not greater than.

Mindset
Gladiator has never been pwned by Cannon Ball, I doubt you even read the comic.

Enyalus
Gladiator has been pwned by canon ball, hulk, and others. He is so not superman. Not greater than.

Canonball absorbed Gladiator's own punch - hard enough to send Canonball to the Sun from the Earth, and sent it back at him. He got thrown into a building. And is back up and fine 2 pages later, when the X-Men show up. And he never wanted to fight him in the first place. Prior to this, he moves so quickly Canonball can't see and wraps him up with a sheet of metal. He never took the fight seriously up until that "I'll punch you from here to the sun!" comment.

fangirl101
Canonball absorbed Gladiator's own punch - hard enough to send Canonball to the Sun from the Earth, and sent it back at him. He got thrown into a building. And is back up and fine 2 pages later, when the X-Men show up. And he never wanted to fight him in the first place. Prior to this, he moves so quickly Canonball can't see and wraps him up with a sheet of metal. He never took the fight seriously up until that "I'll punch you from here to the sun!" comment.
And Superman would have punched canon ball to the sun before he could raise the shield or react. On panel it states that no force in the universe can resist superman's punches.

Enyalus
And Superman would have punched canon ball to the sun before he could raise the shield or react. On panel it states that no force in the universe can resist superman's punches.

Hyperbole. smile

As I said, he wasn't there to fight Canonball. And he's talking prior to punching him - letting him knowing it's coming. If you had read the arc, you'd know this.

fangirl101
Hyperbole. smile

As I said, he wasn't there to fight Canonball. And he's talking prior to punching him - letting him knowing it's coming. If you had read the arc, you'd know this.
I have the comic. Don't play. I can even tell you who drew it from off top of my head. Joe Muriadia or something like that. with the big hands and feat.

carver9

Gladiator was never pounded by cannonball, cannonball absorbed gladiator punch that was going to send him to the sun and punched gladiator back with that same strength and gladiator got back up. You do know that cannonball can absorb kinetic energy and use it back on you right. confused

Again gladiator has the on panel proof that makes him>>>superman since he can move planets on his own, flight speed was quoted at 100 times the speed of light and the last thing that was ever quoted for superman was under the speed of light and this was recently in jla (actually last month). He can swim through stars (and lets not forget, gladiator dont get his powers from stars so that is a durability feat) and he can rip planets apart.

Now what reasons are you saying that superman is gladiators superior when gladiator has done feats that superman failed to do by himself.

fangirl101
Gladiator was never pounded by cannonball, cannonball absorbed gladiator punch that was going to send him to the sun and punched gladiator back with that same strength and gladiator got back up. You do know that cannonball can absorb kinetic energy and use it back on you right. confused

Again gladiator has the on panel proof that makes him>>>superman since he can move planets on his own, flight speed was quoted at 100 times the speed of light and the last thing that was ever quoted for superman was under the speed of light and this was recently in jla (actually last month). He can swim through stars (and lets not forget, gladiator dont get his powers from stars so that is a durability feat) and he can rip planets apart.

Now what reasons are you saying that superman is gladiators superior when gladiator has done feats that superman failed to do by himself.
Gladiator has moved what planet? How big was the system? how big was the planet? you dont' know. the feat counts for shit. Oh and you do know that precrisis legion is canon again right? That would mean superboy towing a galaxy's worth of planets is under superman's belt.

The Great Galen
I actually want to see Glads moving a planet, not doubt he can but I want to see it. At anyrate, still wating for a defense agaisnt a bullrush and Supes h2h speed?

carver9
I have the comic. Don't play. I can even tell you who drew it from off top of my head. Joe Muriadia or something like that. with the big hands and feat.

He wasnt there to fight cannonball and then during the fight he was toying around with him. Lets not TRY to bring up low showings because I have thousands that I can use against you. By the way, you want to bring up gladiator losing (even though his kryptonite, a special radiation was there during the fight) to a angry hulk, lets not bring up someone being one shotted by konvikt, despero, got koed by titus twice, solomon grundy almost killing him, the general owning him and stepping on his face. I can keep going and if I do batman might slip out of my mouth.

carver9
Gladiator has moved what planet? How big was the system? how big was the planet? you dont' know. the feat counts for shit. Oh and you do know that precrisis legion is canon again right? That would mean superboy towing a galaxy's worth of planets is under superman's belt.

Lets put it like this, the planets that he have moved was bigger then the moon that superman failed to move.

Show me some planet moving feats along with planet destroying feats or get out of here with this lame post.

carver9
I actually want to see Glads moving a planet, not doubt he can but I want to see it. At anyrate, still wating for a defense agaisnt a bullrush and Supes h2h speed?

Im still waiting for you to tell me how fast is supermans bull rush. confused

fangirl101
Lets put it like this, the planets that he have moved was bigger then the moon that superman failed to move.

Show me some planet moving feats along with planet destroying feats or get out of here with this lame post.
The moon that Superman tried to move? Get out of here with a team BS. Heroes under perform in team books. Or need I bring up thor's aweful record in the avengers. Superman did manage to hold the earth in orbit with wondy and MM. That takes the power of the sun, all 8 other planets and thier moons gravitation effect to acoomplish. Your pwned.

The Great Galen
Im still waiting for you to tell me how fast is supermans bull rush. confused

lol what are you even talking about now, you're the one who has to establish BB combat speed and reaction. Supes bullrushed Amazo, has travelled 20+ lightyears in minutes and you still want me to say how fast the blitz is. First establish how fast BB can fight and his reaction time.

carver9
lol what are you even talking about now, you're the one who has to establish BB combat speed and reaction. Supes bullrushed Amazo, has travelled 20+ lightyears in minutes and you still want me to say how fast the blitz is. First establish how fast BB can fight and his reaction time.

Vulcan flew across the universe in less then a week so I guess that makes him>>superman in speed. Again show me the last speed that was QUOTED for superman because the last thing that was said about him was recently when it said that it takes him minutes to fly 22000 miles which is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar less then the speed of light, hell that could be a bit above the speed of sound.

carver9
The moon that Superman tried to move? Get out of here with a team BS. Heroes under perform in team books. Or need I bring up thor's aweful record in the avengers. Superman did manage to hold the earth in orbit with wondy and MM. That takes the power of the sun, all 8 other planets and thier moons gravitation effect to acoomplish. Your pwned.

What are y ou talking about, some of superman best showing are in jla books, get out of here with those stupid excuses unless you want to discredit the wheel of mag feat or the black hole feat since it was in a jla book.

Enyalus
What are y ou talking about, some of superman best showing are in jla books, get out of here with those stupid excuses unless you want to discredit the wheel of mag feat or the black hole feat since it was in a jla book.

*high-fives*

fangirl101
Superman has a better black hole feat in his own books. He also towed a galaxy worth of planets as a kid.

Enyalus
Superman has a better black hole feat in his own books. He also towed a galaxy worth of planets as a kid.

Wasn't it a solar system worth? Into a different galaxy?

fangirl101
Wasn't it a solar system worth? Into a different galaxy?
what ever it was. It's still greater than one planet. And the speed alone had to be ridiculous as well.

Enyalus
what ever it was. It's still greater than one planet. And the speed alone had to be ridiculous as well.

I agree. That's one helluva feat for that chain.

stick out tongue

The Great Galen
Vulcan flew across the universe in less then a week so I guess that makes him>>superman in speed. Again show me the last speed that was QUOTED for superman because the last thing that was said about him was recently when it said that it takes him minutes to fly 22000 miles which is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar less then the speed of light, hell that could be a bit above the speed of sound.

Quoted lol, oh okay like when he was stated as being 99.9 lightspeed LMAO. Srry you've been debunked enough as it is, at this point ur just trolling..consider urself reported.

Enyalus
Quoted lol, oh okay like when he was stated as being 99.9 lightspeed LMAO. Srry you've been debunked enough as it is, at this point ur just trolling..consider urself reported.

That's bull. A lot of the posters here want on panel statements. Yet those same posters feel the need to blow off anyone who asks for it from them. The 22000 miles thing was stated, by...Wonder Woman, I think, in a JLA book. In 2000 or 2001, I believe.

(Someone correct me if that's inaccurate.)

fangirl101
That's bull. A lot of the posters here want on panel statements. Yet those same posters feel the need to blow off anyone who asks for it from them. The 22000 miles thing was stated, by...Wonder Woman, I think, in a JLA book. In 2000 or 2001, I believe.

And unless it's stated that That was superman's top speed then the point is what? And the DC heroes dont' have flashe's speed field aura. They would destroy the atmosphere moving as fast as they could while in it. Ingnite a spark and burn up all the air.

Enyalus
And unless it's stated that That was superman's top speed then the point is what? And the DC heroes dont' have flashe's speed field aura. They would destroy the atmosphere moving as fast as they could while in it. Ingnite a spark and burn up all the air.

They weren't speaking of Superman flying in Earth's atmosphere, but his ability to get back to Earth...or the moon. **** it. I don't remember. stick out tongue

fangirl101
They weren't speaking of Superman flying in Earth's atmosphere, but his ability to get back to Earth...or the moon. **** it. I don't remember. stick out tongue

Who knows. But if it wasn't stated that that was his top speed, then it doesn't matter.

The Great Galen

The point is that not everything needs to be stated for us to have a idea of what the hell we are talking about. I gave him a example of Supes h2h speed,bullrushing speed yet it's stilll ignored. I asked fangirl a example of Diana's hsh speed, after 5 post or so she showed it and proved her case and I conceded and agreed. There isn't arguing on-panel feat..simpel as that.

fangirl101
Ok. Now I have to school people On Superman And Wonder Woman's strength. get ready for a ride.

I've always stated that the Earth's orbit is held in place by the Solar System. Here is Proof.
http://www.mcwdn.org/SPACE/SolarSystem.html

Now Just chew on that while I calcuate the gravitational force that is exerted on the earth to keep it in orbit. may take me a minute.

carver9
Ok. Now I have to school people On Superman And Wonder Woman's strength. get ready for a ride.

I've always stated that the Earth's orbit is held in place by the Solar System. Here is Proof.

Now Just chew on that while I calcuate the gravitational force that is exerted on the earth to keep it in orbit. may take me a minute.

carver9

Disregard my emails Im trying to learn how to load scanners that Im making.

fangirl101
Ok. So what I've found is that there is a study called Gravitational and Celestial Mechanics. Some of you smarties probably already knew this. Anyway. So When When Wonder Woman and Superman and Martian Manhunter briefly held the earth in her orbit, they accomplished a remarkable feat of Strength and durability.

It's quite crazy. And there are all kinds of Equations that I'm not qualified to decipher. But there is something called the universal law that explains why every planet and asteroid and moon in the solar system keeps every other planet in orbit, along with the sun.

I'll try to find a site that can help me put it in some kind of numeric force. Needless to say, they for a brief instant, took the job of the Solar System's Gravity mechanic. That is a feat far beyond moving any planet.

Enyalus
Keeping one planet in its orbit is now greater than ripping a planet out of its orbit and moving it now?

Naw.

fangirl101
Have to break it down in parts. The sun alone, has a gravity influence that Extends One light year away. So Imagine all that power alone holding the earth in orbit. Something Supers, Diana, and MM did briefly. Still trying to find someone who can put it in a laymen's number instead of equations that boggle the mind.
http://www.universetoday.com/guide-to-space/the-sun/gravity-of-the-sun/

fangirl101
Keeping one planet in its orbit is now greater than ripping a planet out of its orbit and moving it now?

Naw.
It's much easier to explosively alter a planets orbit. A big enough asteroid or comet can do that. They don't have the force to hold a planet in orbit tho. That takes an entire system to do. Try again.

Enyalus
It's much easier to explosively alter a planets orbit. A big enough asteroid or comet can do that. They don't have the force to hold a planet in orbit tho. That takes an entire system to do. Try again.

*sighs* No, look. Gravity is gravity. And holding a planet in its orbit is not greater than ripping it out of its orbit to move it. According to you, one requires equaling the entire solar system's force. The other requires surpassing it.

Earth, for instance, was struck by a Mars-sized asteroid 4.5 billion years ago, which ended up creating the moon. Yet, Earth's orbit around the sun is still the same, save for the small amount that the moon's gravity now throws it off.

Besides, you were the one saying group feats do not count. Now you're using a feat with Diana, J'onn, and Kal in it? Stop the double standards.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>