Thor and Classic Juggernaut vs Sun-Dipped Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Supes has been dipped for an entire year, he faces off agaisnt the 2...who takes it?

Enyalus
You're kidding, right? You need to ask?

Knowsbleed33
Spite.

You lose.

Wei Phoenix
Team wins. Even at this power Cain can tank right through his blows giving Thor enough time to BFR him.

Scenario two Cain asks Cyttorak to increase his power and thus he does surpassing even Trion levels and continues to use Supes as a condom.

vansonbee
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Supes has been dipped for an entire year, he faces off agaisnt the 2...who takes it? Your giving birth to these threads like Mexicans last year rate of 10% in USA population rate....

I say Superman 6/10

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by vansonbee
Your giving birth to these threads like Mexicans last year rate of 10% in USA population rate....

I say Superman 6/10

He wants a scenario where Supes beats Cain and Thor.

MightyEInherjar
Superman 10/10.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He wants a scenario where Supes beats Cain and Thor.

I already believe normal Supes can beat them seperatly for the majority...I just wanted to see who would win in this match..got a problem?

Knowsbleed33
Superman can beat Juggernaut 10/10 through BFR only. Anything else, Superman dies, horribly.

vansonbee
He wants a scenario where Supes beats Cain and Thor. I see Superman bull-rushing Thor first, because he know Thor attack can harm him more then Jugg. He spin Jugg around and BFR few galaxies away, then rape all Latina girls across America to push the population another notch, then sleeps on it.

Wei Phoenix
I already believe normal Supes can beat them seperatly for the majority...I just wanted to see who would win in this match..got a problem?

No not really since Cain will still whoop his ass. Supes still lacks the power to hurt Cain. Cain will take every blow as his power begins to fade back to it's original levels and then Cain punishes him. Prove me wrong by showing him break through an impenetrable FF.

Enyalus
Thor gives Classic Juggy the Odinforce and Cain rapes Sun-dipped Supes, 10/10.

stick out tongue

How easy was that?

Wei Phoenix
Well taht scenario works too.

Knowsbleed33
Easy peasy.

MightyEInherjar
Superman punches Thor into the next galaxy, then throws Juggernaut into a black hole.

fangirl101
Your giving birth to these threads like Mexicans last year rate of 10% in USA population rate....

I say Superman 6/10

Um no. Say no to racism.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Superman punches Thor into the next galaxy, then throws Juggernaut into a black hole.

Shouldn't do much, I mean he has survived being casted into oblivion by Eternity.

MightyEInherjar
Shouldn't do much, I mean he has survived being casted into oblivion by Eternity.
Well, he won't exactly be throwing any punches while the universe is trying to crush him into a singularity..

Knowsbleed33
Well, he won't exactly be throwing any punches while the universe is trying to crush him into a singularity..

What's to stop Juggernaut throwing Superman into a black hole?

Mindset
Supes gets oneshotted.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
What's to stop Juggernaut throwing Superman into a black hole?
Strength, for one, and faster than light reaction times for another.

I can see you arguing for Juggernaut against Superman, sure, but a Superman who's been soaking in the sun for an entire year? Seriously?

skygunner41
Supes FTW!!!

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Mindset
Supes gets oneshotted.
Please tell me your joking and lawl at anyone thinking a 1 year sundipped superman couldn't blitz and throw juggernaut into another solar system and man handle thor in 2 hits before either knew what was happening.

Nestical
I see Superman bull-rushing Thor first, because he know Thor attack can harm him more then Jugg. He spin Jugg around and BFR few galaxies away, then rape all Latina girls across America to push the population another notch, then sleeps on it.

youre an f'ing douche,what does raping women of a certain nationality have to do with this thread

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by Nestical
youre an f'ing douche,what does raping women of a certain nationality have to do with this thread

Yeah; between that, Supes as a condom and racism this thread has brought out a vulgar side.

If you can't make your case without resorting to those tactics, you must not believe very strongly in your case...

Supes 6/10. He uses Juggs as a Godblast shield before BFRing him and finishes up with an uppercut to Thor while giving a speech on the measure of a hero.

jadervason
Exactly what is Juggernaut going to do to Superman? Am I wrong in thinking the speed difference is practically incalculable?

Thor has experience against really fast things like Surfer, but Surfer doesn't blitz. Besides, at these power levels Thor couldn't fell the man of steel all by himself anyway.

Superman just takes them out one at at time. That's what speed does for you. You fight how you want. Ask any pilot.

Wei Phoenix
No matter how Superman "sun-dips" he will still be subject to matter, and molecular manipulation. Can't Cain just tank for Thor while he works on absorbing and draining the power?

Philosophía
facepalm

Knowsbleed33
Strength, for one, and faster than light reaction times for another.

I can see you arguing for Juggernaut against Superman, sure, but a Superman who's been soaking in the sun for an entire year? Seriously?

Juggernaut puts Superman into a bear-hug. Asks Cyttorak to teleport him to the nearest black hole, Cyttorak does. Juggernaut tosses Superman into the Black Hole. Teleport = Speedblitz.

Easy peasy.

Raoul
Juggernaut puts Superman into a bear-hug. Asks Cyttorak to teleport him to the nearest black hole, Cyttorak does. Juggernaut tosses Superman into the Black Hole. Teleport = Speedblitz.

Easy peasy.

and what's the black hole supposed to do?

Knowsbleed33
The same can be asked in regards to Superman throwing Juggernaut into a black hole.

It was in response to that poster suggesting Superman throw Juggernaut into a black hole. it ain't gonna work.

Raoul
The same can be asked in regards to Superman throwing Juggernaut into a black hole.

It was in response to that poster suggesting Superman throw Juggernaut into a black hole. it ain't gonna work.

well superman can fly back out... can juggs at any time call cyttorak and ask him to teleport him out?

Knowsbleed33
He has.

Or he can walk out.

Raoul
He has.

Or he can walk out.

he can walk out of a black hole... how?

Newjak
Originally posted by Raoul
he can walk out of a black hole... how? Because he is the Juggernaut duh stick out tongue

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Raoul
he can walk out of a black hole... how?

Uhhh because he's unstoppable.

He's walk around in mid-air before. I don't see why he couldn't walk around in space if he wanted to.

vlaaad12345
Cain will never touch superman after a year of sundipping...same with thor they would both be beat in no time at all.

Knowsbleed33
Only through BFR, maybe.

The Great Galen
Only through BFR, maybe.

You do realize the boast in Supes attributes after being sundipped for a year. If im not mistaken he was giving the JL problems after only be submerged for a few hours.

Knowsbleed33
That's all well and good, but it's BFR or bust.

kgkg

Knowsbleed33
Punched to the moon = BFR.

The Great Galen
That's all well and good, but it's BFR or bust.

BFR would only be applicable if Supes speed wasn't be operating on this level of power...he already moves faster then a non-second in his base form.

kgkg
Punched to the moon = BFR. and that's not allowed?

bats2jm
You do realize the boast in Supes attributes after being sundipped for a year. If im not mistaken he was giving the JL problems after only be submerged for a few hours.

He was but how powerful will he be after a years sundip or are we to guess?

The Great Galen
Originally posted by bats2jm
He was but how powerful will he be after a years sundip or are we to guess?

Using his past examples as a gauge I'd determine he would easily be more then 10 times his normal self.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by kgkg
and that's not allowed?

No, I'm just saying BFR is BFR. You stated BFR then you stated punching him to the moon. 1 in the same thing.

Knowsbleed33
BFR would only be applicable if Supes speed wasn't be operating on this level of power...he already moves faster then a non-second in his base form.

What difference does that make? It just means he can BFR him faster than usual.

zeel
Originally posted by jadervason
Exactly what is Juggernaut going to do to Superman? Am I wrong in thinking the speed difference is practically incalculable?

Thor has experience against really fast things like Surfer, but Surfer doesn't blitz. Besides, at these power levels Thor couldn't fell the man of steel all by himself anyway.

Superman just takes them out one at at time. That's what speed does for you. You fight how you want. Ask any pilot.

Thor could beat sypes if he had to and he dont need the odin force to do it. this thread has been done before.

This is spite if supes speedblitz's

Raoul
Originally posted by Newjak
Because he is the Juggernaut duh stick out tongue

stick out tongue

Uhhh because he's unstoppable.

He's walk around in mid-air before. I don't see why he couldn't walk around in space if he wanted to.

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.