Batman Beyond vs. Movie Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
Fight 1: Both of them just starting out; Terry when he first used the suit and Peter when he first used his powers.

Fight 2: Terry as of JLU "Epilogue" when he's more experienced and Spidey after Spiderman 3 as he's also more experienced.

Wei Phoenix
Terry rapes both times

vansonbee
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Terry rapes both times
Tsk Tsk

First senarios goes to Spiderman, come on son with no experince? Terry suit only enhance his strength a bit, spiderman could still has his higher peak strength, spidy sense, speed to KO Batman Beyond to submission.

I say Terry wins the 2nd senario due to experience with his suit. PLus spiderman 3 suck big time.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by vansonbee
Tsk Tsk

First senarios goes to Spiderman, come on son with no experince? Terry suit only enhance his strength a bit, spiderman could still has his higher peak strength, spidy sense, speed to KO Batman Beyond to submission.

I say Terry wins the 2nd senario due to experience with his suit. PLus spiderman 3 suck big time.

I thought he had the cloaking and the jet boots too at the beginning?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I thought he had the cloaking and the jet boots too at the beginning? He does, but Terry has no experience flying with the suit, and of course cloaking mode give Terry a edge over many characters,but Spidy has his Spider Sense, and Pete abilities are his natural instinct/body and mind.

Wei Phoenix
yeah you do have a point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.