Marvel vs DC Villians Power Houses Battle I

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Marvel

Thanos
Mangog
The Inbetweener
DP Tyrant

vs.

Kingdom Gog
H/P Doomsday
Mordru
Asmodel

cloud102
Probably Marvel. The In-Betweener makes the difference here.

occultdestroyer
Probably DC. Asmodel makes the difference here.

It's easy to make blanket statements.

Harbinger
DC.

iceman24567
Leaning towards team 1.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by cloud102

fangirl101
Let's not forget about Kingdom Gog's insane power. He pierces Hypertime as if it were a joke, and has the combined power of Zeus, Shazam, Ganthet, and Highfather. He did put a hole in Mxy.

cloud102
Would you say he's more powerful than the In-Betweener?

Also is this Asmodel's TRUE form? If so, I'd go with DC now.

fangirl101
Would you say he's more powerful than the In-Betweener?

Also is this Asmodel's TRUE form? If so, I'd go with DC now.
Current Demonic Asmodel. Leader of Hell's armies.

spawnwest
Can H/P Doomsday adapt from anything that team Marvel throws at him in real-time?

Endrict Nuul
IB is a High Level Semi-Abstract, he stomps Gog in power. Hes pretty much a counterpart of Galactus. Gog is no where near Galas level. IB can warp reality so he turns H/P Doomsday into a bunny.

Nestical
Originally posted by fangirl101
Let's not forget about Kingdom Gog's insane power. He pierces Hypertime as if it were a joke, and has the combined power of Zeus, Shazam, Ganthet, and Highfather. He did put a hole in Mxy.

just curious,why is it if someone says something about the marvel team winning,you fire back with "well superman can now fire lightning out his ass that creates black holes" or somethig close to that and come to the defense of team dc,yet ive never seen you do that for the marvel team when someone says something about them losing?hmmmmmm Nvr evr evr evr evr

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nestical
just curious,why is it if someone says something about the marvel team winning,you fire back with "well superman can now fire lightning out his ass that creates black holes" or somethig close to that and come to the defense of team dc,yet ive never seen you do that for the marvel team when someone says something about them losing?hmmmmmm Nvr evr evr evr evr
I have. I'm sorry you haven't paid attention. But on a marvel leaning board, I don't have to do that as often. there are people here who really think DC's top tiers are only as powerful as the xmen and that DC's skfathers are top tiers. Now you should probably get that checked out. You know. It's not healthy.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
IB is a High Level Semi-Abstract, he stomps Gog in power. Hes pretty much a counterpart of Galactus. Gog is no where near Galas level. IB can warp reality so he turns H/P Doomsday into a bunny.
It took Entropy to take care of Doomsday. I don't know if IB will be dishing it out like that. But seriously, Mr. Mxy is an actual multiversal reality warper and he still got a whole punched into him. Just saying this is not an easy fight.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Nestical

Ummm I wonder why........

KuRuPT Thanosi
The problem here is imo H/P is the weak link here. He will be BFR rather quickly or just plain killed rather quickly. I don't wanna hear about this adapting nonsense because a kill is a kill per this battle. The overriding factor for me in the IB... He's an Abstract and really imo has a power and reality warping advantage on anybody on DC. Mordru and Asmodel make this fight very interesting with their power sets and abilities however I just think team marvel has top to bottom a better and more powerful team.

fangirl101
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
The problem here is imo H/P is the weak link here. He will be BFR rather quickly or just plain killed rather quickly. I don't wanna hear about this adapting nonsense because a kill is a kill per this battle. The overriding factor for me in the IB... He's an Abstract and really imo has a power and reality warping advantage on anybody on DC. Mordru and Asmodel make this fight very interesting with their power sets and abilities however I just think team marvel has top to bottom a better and more powerful team.
Well Mordru was as powerful as the abstract being the time trapper. and Gog has some pretty uber time powers himself.

guy222
Marvel

Enyalus
Marvel wins.

H/P DD is a nonfactor. And while Mangog is, too, Thanos or IB can easily return him to the field.

Philosophía
Team 2, in a stomp. smile

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
Marvel wins.

H/P DD is a nonfactor. And while Mangog is, too, Thanos or IB can easily return him to the field. And Mordru or Gog cannot do the same for H/P DD?

Nestical
Originally posted by fangirl101
I have. I'm sorry you haven't paid attention. But on a marvel leaning board, I don't have to do that as often. there are people here who really think DC's top tiers are only as powerful as the xmen and that DC's skfathers are top tiers. Now you should probably get that checked out. You know. It's not healthy.

lol,thats cute.you tried to get back at me & came up wanting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.