Kingdom Come Superman Vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Fight takes place on the moon. Who wins?

guy222
KC Supes

iceman24567
Superman wins

The Great Galen
KC Supes

jadervason
This would be ugly. Superman.

UniOmni
What did KC Superman do that makes everyone think he's so up there in power?

I've read KC, and he wasn't this rapist people make him out to be.

I say it's a slobberknocker, but Bill has the magic, the brutality and the body to clinch it here.

Enyalus
Supes.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by UniOmni

I say it's a slobberknocker, but Bill has the magic, the brutality and the body to clinch it here.

KC Supes has hight attributes and more experience then normal Supes, he would be able to compete with KC Supes but its still landside victory in favor of Supes.

Fanboy

Have you seen his respect thread he is kickin the shit out of alot of people except gog and in my sense this is what I think would happen.

Kindgom Come Superman would win.

Bentley
I agree, BRB can get some licks in but Superman should overcome him in the end.

vansonbee
KC Superman get 7/10

carver9
This is a good fight, brb is quite durable since he did stay awake while being in a planet destroying blast which he caused. Brb is quiet power since he has one shotted planets on panel and he is more powerful then kc superman.

I give Kc the majority 6/10 but bill wont go down with a fight.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Fanboy
Have you seen his respect thread he is kickin the shit out of alot of people except gog and in my sense this is what I think would happen.

Kindgom Come Superman would win.

I read the book bruh.

He was the uncontested power except for Cap Marvel.

We never saw anything from him that made him look superior to canon Superman.

IIRC, the only thing that was explicitly different was the kryptonite dismissal. Hence them controlling Marvel, since if Knite can't cut it, magic will.

And Marvel kicked his ass. With magic.

And Bill has a magic hammer and is way more brutal than Thor in it's usage.

Mindset
Originally posted by Fanboy

Kindgom Come Superman would win. Supes from The Kingdom and Kingdom Come are the same?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Supes from The Kingdom and Kingdom Come are the same?

Wurd.

Grinning Goku
I read the book bruh.

He was the uncontested power except for Cap Marvel.

We never saw anything from him that made him look superior to canon Superman.

IIRC, the only thing that was explicitly different was the kryptonite dismissal. Hence them controlling Marvel, since if Knite can't cut it, magic will.

And Marvel kicked his ass. With magic.

And Bill has a magic hammer and is way more brutal than Thor in it's usage.

KC Superman has already shown that he's a league or two above canon Supes.

Avlon
Supes was trying to reason with Marvel. People act like it was a regular battle.

Once Supes decided to end it... it was over. It was far from a low showing especially all a bunch of magical blasts did was make him bleed a bit. He was far from out of the fight and mostly trying to reason with his boy.

KC Supes stomps.

Allankles
Originally posted by Avlon
Supes was trying to reason with Marvel. People act like it was a regular battle.

Once Supes decided to end it... it was over. It was far from a low showing especially all a bunch of magical blasts did was make him bleed a bit. He was far from out of the fight and mostly trying to reason with his boy.

KC Supes stomps.

QFT.

Bentley
Bill and Thor have a hard time against Superman despite magic, this guy is stronger and faster.

occultdestroyer
Comparing KC Supes to BRB is lolwtf.

KC Supes 10/10.
And spite thread BTW

tsscls
Originally posted by vansonbee
KC Superman get 7/10
Agreed

Zack Fair
Supes

fangirl101
A punch that knocked Superman on his Ass didn't even budge KC Superman. For what it's worth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.