GIRLMEGGEDDON!!!!!!!! Powerhouse Edition!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
1 hr prep.

Who is the first team to be COMPLETELY ANNIHILATED?!?!?!?

Team 1

Psylock
Rogue
Invisible Woman
Sersi
Storm
Talisman
Emma Frost
Maxima
PowerGirl

Team 2

Zatanna
Big Barda
Phyla-Vell
Gamora
Wonderwoman
Polaris
Tana nile
She Hulk
Photon

Team 3

SuperGirl
Nova
Isis
Scarlet Witch(Classic)
Valkyrie
Binary
Aleta Ogord
Kismet
Monet

Hitman911
I think team 2 pulls it out ftw!

occultdestroyer
GIRLMEGGEDDON???

lolwut

fangirl101
I'm inclined to go with Team one Based purely on the sheer amount of telepathy they have going. And Talisman.

Team two can counter act Talisman with zatanna. And they have the uber Tana nile. But I doubt she can handle all of those telepaths.

Team 2 gets the very slim majority. Gamora, Wonder Woman, And Photon are going to blitz most everyone on the field in the first second.

Hitman911
Originally posted by fangirl101
I'm inclined to go with Team one Based purely on the sheer amount of telepathy they have going. And Talisman.

Team two can counter act Talisman with zatanna. And they have the uber Tana nile. But I doubt she can handle all of those telepaths.

Team 2 gets the very slim majority. Gamora, Wonder Woman, And Photon are going to blitz most everyone on the field in the first second. Don't sleep on team 3.......not for a second!!!

Hitman911
bump

Hitman911
Power Girl > Wondy?

Lord Feron
Team 1

Hitman911
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Team 1 How many from team one can handle a blast from a Power Cosmic wielder? (Nova)

Enyalus
I'm gonna go with Team Three. Nova, Binary, Kara, Kismet, Monet amongst others? thumb up

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Hitman911
How many from team one can handle a blast from a Power Cosmic wielder? (Nova)

I'm banking of IW to help the team on with shielding. THe pyschics can stop or atleast slow down the other enemies. Enough for rogue to adsorb and dismantle them with their own powers. Sersi is also very very very powerful and extremely versatile I wouldn't be surprised if she can totally stomp on zantanna seeing how thats only one on team's 2 that can defend against the powers of sersi.

just the raw psychic power team one has can severely dampen the effectiveness of the other teams.

Hitman911
I'm banking of IW to help the team on with shielding. THe pyschics can stop or atleast slow down the other enemies. Enough for rogue to adsorb and dismantle them with their own powers. Sersi is also very very very powerful and extremely versatile I wouldn't be surprised if she can totally stomp on zantanna seeing how thats only one on team's 2 that can defend against the powers of sersi.

just the raw psychic power team one has can severely dampen the effectiveness of the other teams. Scarlet Witch needs to die first though...

Endless Mike
Kismet, as in the DC Eternity Equivalent?

Hitman911
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Kismet, as in the DC Eternity Equivalent? On further review I think I should replace her with ........

redhotrash
Gamora cant really speed blitz as far as Im aware. Im giving this to team 1 though. Nice amount of TP as was mentioned, also the longer the fight goes on, the stronger Rogue for example should get.

Hitman911
On further review I think I should replace her with ........ Rachel Summers

Hitman911

just the raw psychic power team one has can severely dampen the effectiveness of the other teams. IW cannot stop a cosmic blast can she?

Bentley
WTF!?...

Aleta solos.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Bentley
WTF!?...

Aleta solos. A mid-level herald at best...

Hitman911
bump

Premutos
Team 2 because of Photon and WW.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Premutos
Team 2 because of Photon and WW. Storm + IW >>WW
Talisman >> Photon
Team 1 FTW

Hitman911
bump

Doctor-Alvis
I would have an easier time choosing if there was less than 40 combatants.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I would have an easier time choosing if there was less than 40 combatants. There's only 27! stick out tongue
Team 2 FTW

jrodslam
Wait wait. Isis, as in Adams wife?

Hitman911
Originally posted by jrodslam
Wait wait. Isis, as in Adams wife? yep

Stoic
I'm pulling for team 1 Maxima is damn near the total package, and with Sersi there and another TP user, they would have confusion working on their side as well.

Hitman911
Tp wont stop a truck hurled at u at near-light speed.

Hitman911
speed blitz FTW

Lord Feron
IW cannot stop a cosmic blast can she?

IMO not for long i mean if nove packs enough juice in it i'm sure it will break. I'm just saying there will be a momentary defnese not even close to effective or absolute.

A do agree nova is a serious threat here.

But IW could blind most people attacking her team or do the bubble in the brain lung thing.

Also banking on sersi for some matter manipulation to support her team as well.

This match is very close call.

Hitman911
IMO not for long i mean if nove packs enough juice in it i'm sure it will break. I'm just saying there will be a momentary defnese not even close to effective or absolute.

A do agree nova is a serious threat here.

But IW could blind most people attacking her team or do the bubble in the brain lung thing.

Also banking on sersi for some matter manipulation to support her team as well.

This match is very close call. I think the bubble lung/brain thingy will only effect the non-super durable. Her invisibility and her ability to make others invisible is key IMO.

horrorwolf
Uh, Team 3 gets wasted first. It's between 1 and 2.

Hitman911
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Uh, Team 3 gets wasted first. It's between 1 and 2. Clearly you are joking....

Hitman911
bump

JakeTheBank
Team 2 wins.

Hitman911
Team 1 wins via starting the fight invisible and shrouded in fog....

JakeTheBank
Team 2 has the means to get around invisible foes.

Hitman911
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team 2 has the means to get around invisible foes. REALLY?!?!?!?! Do tell..... wink

JakeTheBank
Wonder Woman for example has plenty of feats blind fighting and facing foes such as Cheetah and Zoom doing it. To say nothing of the energy manipulators...

AlmightyKfish
Also Zatanna could just be all

"seof ruo wohS"

Hitman911
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Wonder Woman for example has plenty of feats blind fighting and facing foes such as Cheetah and Zoom doing it. To say nothing of the energy manipulators... hmmmmmmmmmmm

Q99
Yea, Diana is affected by blindness *about* as much as Matt Murdock is.

Lord Feron
I still go with Team 1 but i do take back my comment about sersi beatting zatanna.

Parmaniac
IW could not only turn her team invisible she can also turn the eyes oif everyone in the other teams invisible and blind everyone.

Hitman911
Not understanding y and how team 3 gets wiped out first....

Q99
They're strong, the other teams are stronger.

Uriel005
Psylock
Rogue
Invisible Woman
Storm
Emma Frost

removed via backwards magic and are complete non-factors.

Hitman911
i see.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.