can a peek human tear out limbs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mkvsdc
can a character with peek human strength rip limbs? arms legs ? let me remind you peek human is someone like captain america or black panther

iceman24567
I never seen a "peak" human do such a thing to another human.

psycho gundam
nah, dismemberment is out of their power to accomplish, primate limbs "were" designed for brachiation (tree swinging), so naturally the joints and surrounding tissues are most resistant to tension along the length of the extremity.

most men with minimal training can hold two automobiles against each other going in opposite directions for a long while before damage, and that leverage can't be replicated by like batman or someone. a T-800 could possibly do it but, i bet it would crush the wrist bones before it removed an arm.

Lord Feron
Hmmm.. I thought maybe. LIke some monster or a man like in the World strongest man championships would be able to maybe. If he had one foot on your chest and he held you by you forearm and pulled really hard while forcing the rest of your body down via his foot... Idk anyway thats IRL. Comics... for some reason i can see this happening.. since far more ridiculous shit happens in comics.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Hmmm.. I thought maybe. LIke some monster or a man like in the World strongest man championships would be able to maybe. If he had one foot on your chest and he held you by you forearm and pulled really hard while forcing the rest of your body down via his foot... Idk anyway thats IRL. Comics... for some reason i can see this happening.. since far more ridiculous shit happens in comics. but think about what your saying, if for example batman was trying to remove a guy's arm, he risks damaging his own arm(s) by doing it.

imo of coarse.

iceman24567
Yeah I could see Batman hurting himself trying such a thing.

TheBadguy
like completely out? Hell no

Lord Feron
Hmmm... I saw some ridiculous scan of a batman.. he was bound up by chains and the chains were builts into the wall. and he freaking ripped out of it. BS to me but I was thinking hey if he could do that he can rip off another guy's arm.

Anyway thats batman.. Idk how BP would do.. I'm confident Captain America can do this since he got some very over the top impressive strength feats for a "peak human."

golem370
What about strong men who pull semi trucks or boats

His guy might be able to do it

Louie- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Cyr#Reputation_as_a_strongman

Eel O'Brien
Sure. I did it once...

shifty

Raoul
i think the question has been answered... from now on, use the q & a thread in the comic books forum please...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.