Super Skrull (old school) vs the new super skrulls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Washco
How does the old FF Super Skrull stack up against all these new ones we see in the SI story line? Ole' FF is looking pretty good in the annihilation series. Can he compete with SS Avengers, SS Illuminati, SS Asgargian (for lack of a better term), SS X-Men or any other one you guys have seen.

Bouboumaster
The original is most powerful I think

Mindset
Even if not the most powerful, he is the most experienced, and see how the new super skrulls have been getting owned left and right, I'd say that's a big advantage.

WhiteWitchKing
Original wins. He's survived against top tier heroes he's fought and wars he's been in. These new skrulls are killed left and right. And considering his recently use of force bubble to the brain. Kl'rt should be able to beat down any of them for the majority.

Washco
Even the SS Illuminati or Asgardian one? The Asgardian one spanked BRB pretty good and even gave Thor a run for his money. Although I think either one of them should have been able to beat her.

Bentley
Yes, there are about two SS that have shown high-level powers.

Philosophía
Super Skrull, in a stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.