Blackbolt vs Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Who wins?

rotiart
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Who wins?

Sinestro. Sinestro would not hold back.

Black bolt, even against very dangerous foes, tends to hold back his scream.

Sinestro has it within him to take out Blackagar.. before the other way around.

Plus Even if BB unleashed a scream, GL shields are based upon willpower and can take a lot of punishment... and Sinestro was the finest GL prior to Hal...

Enyalus
Which begs the question...what the hell are Sinestro Corps rings' shields based upon? Fear? But from whom? The wearer? The opponent? The universe itself?

In SC War, it says something like the latter. But I don't think it was very clear.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Enyalus
Which begs the question...what the hell are Sinestro Corps rings' shields based upon? Fear? But from whom? The wearer? The opponent? The universe itself?

In SC War, it says something like the latter. But I don't think it was very clear.

"You have the ability to inspire great fear."

It's based on either the opponent of just general fear that the person creates in others due to existing.

occultdestroyer

Parallax. The embodiment of fear.

guy222
bumprav

xJLxKing

I am not sure, but the son of the man who gave the ring to Hal said something about that. It's how they manipulate the fear the ring has, or something like that.

YodaIam
Sinestro would win, he could think of a way to counter his scream I think...

Naija boy
Blackbolt

Slaanesh
BB

Warlord
Blacbolt

quanchi112
BB wins.

Prep-Man
Sinestro.

Raoul
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
"You have the ability to inspire great fear."

It's based on either the opponent of just general fear that the person creates in others due to existing.

same way i see it. look at korugar. that entire planet fears sinestro.

Philosophía
Sinestro.

Lord Feron
BB

grimify
blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.