WW3 Black Adam-Wonder Woman vs Fully Confident Gladiator-Blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Diana has her standard gear and Glad's is fully confident. Which team takes it?

Enyalus
Team Two.

fangirl101
Team 1.

The Great Galen
I guess it would all depend on how it matches up, if BA goes agaisnt BB and Glads goes affter Diana then it would just be BA vs Glad.

Enyalus
A fully confident Gladiator would practically walk over Diana.

He'd also beat the hell out of WWIII Adam.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus

I'd need to see one Top tier walk all over Wonder Woman. Especially a Brick. Can you show me one? not any alternate Universe Crap. Just one. As evidence.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
I'd need to see one Top tier walk all over Wonder Woman.

Superman has done it.

The Great Galen
WW3 BA is Glad's superior in every sense, a fully confident Glad would pwn Diana though.

The Great Galen
Superman has done it.

Glad isn't Supes by a long shot.

fangirl101
Superman has done it.
Show it. Please. What fight was this? Wondy was actually giving her all and trying to fight him back?

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Great Galen
WW3 BA is Glad's superior in every sense, a fully confident Glad would pwn Diana though.

No. Normal Gladiator could do everything BA did in WW3.

Glad isn't Supes by a long shot.

You're right. A fully confident Gladiator is in an entirely different league than Superman.

fangirl101
No. Normal Gladiator could do everything BA did in WW3.

You're right. A fully confident Gladiator is in an entirely different league than Superman.
Your wanking of Gladiator is sickening. He's not Superman on his Best day. He doesn't even have the sufficiant hand speed to get past Diana's defenses like Superman does. Gladiator got Boned by the slow ass Hulk. ug.

Ruin
Black Adam quite handily. He could possibly beat the team by himself.

bats2jm
Originally posted by Ruin
Black Adam quite handily. He could possibly beat the team by himself.
And how will he do that?

Sasaraixx
I guess it would all depend on how it matches up, if BA goes agaisnt BB and Glads goes affter Diana then it would just be BA vs Glad.

If you actually believe this then why even make this thread?

Enyalus
Your wanking of Gladiator is sickening. He's not Superman on his Best day. He doesn't even have the sufficiant hand speed to get past Diana's defenses like Superman does. Gladiator got Boned by the slow ass Hulk. ug.

And Diana got tagged and wrecked by Konvikt, who is also 'slow ass.' Didn't see her hand speed helping her out there. Gladiator has blitzed and bullrushed Thor prior to knocking him halfway across NYC for the win. Something Superman never did in their fight.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5560542
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5560549

Proof that his H2H speed is a 'blur' and practically invisible. He's also hit Human Torch faster than he could see with enough strength to collapse his ribcage, as well as doing similar to Wonder Man - nearly taking his head off in the process. And Simon's durability is at least on par with Diana's.

He's also overpowered Hyperion and broke his neck...who is a Superman clone:

http://img457.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gladiatorvshyperion024vq.jpg
http://img457.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gladiatorvshyperion063ae.jpg

Not to mention using his Shi'ar martial arts against Supreme, who Alan Moore was writing to be a SA Superman clone at the time. (Ever read Alan Moore's 'Supreme' run? God damn. It was boring as hell.) It's even stated that their powers are too equal, and that the battle could last for years. He later literally drags him into outer space and tosses him away before Supreme can react, before going H2H, dodging, etc. again.

All these things are in his respect thread at the very least. There's no reason for the continued ignorance.

And, arguably, none of the feats mentioned were while he was fully confident. He would beat either BA or Diana individually.

tkitna
Team 2

And yes, Gladiator could do everything that WW3 Black Adam did. Speaking of wanking, i've never seen so many heros fight like complete morons more so than WW3. BA should have been knocked on his rear within minutes.

vansonbee
Originally posted by tkitna
Team 2

And yes, Gladiator could do everything that WW3 Black Adam did. Speaking of wanking, i've never seen so many heros fight like complete morons more so than WW3. BA should have been knocked on his rear within minutes. lolz people been saying that about WW3 Adam already in these forums, but peepz bring it up as good showing durblink

Team 2 ftw, Blackbolt the human cannon.

fangirl101
Originally posted by vansonbee
lolz people been saying that about WW3 Adam already in these forums, but peepz bring it up as good showing durblink

Team 2 ftw, Blackbolt the human cannon.
Black Bolt Screaming Against Wonder Woman would be the worst thing he could do for himself and Gladiator.

vansonbee
Black Bolt Screaming Against Wonder Woman would be the worst thing he could do for himself and Gladiator. WW hot of course he BB gonna be screaming at her.

fangirl101
WW hot of course he BB gonna be screaming at her.
And he and Gladiator Die. Wondy is one of the only characters that I'm absolutely confident that could return his own power back at him.

vansonbee
And he and Gladiator Die. Wondy is one of the only characters that I'm absolutely confident that could return his own power back at him. Just wondering how?
blocking with bracelet?

fangirl101
Just wondering how?
blocking with bracelet?
Wondy has the option of Returning fire upon her attacker. She can redirect insane amounts of power. Nothing less than Abstract power can get thru the bracers shield. And what the hell is Prop 8? And why is Wondy on your sig?And thoe colors are aweful behind her. They do nothing for her color scheme.

Enyalus
Wondy has the option of Returning fire upon her attacker. She can redirect insane amounts of power. Nothing less than Abstract power can get thru the bracers shield. And what the hell is Prop 8? And why is Wondy on your sig?And thoe colors are aweful behind her. They do nothing for her color scheme.

Her bracers have blocked blasts that are larger than her own body?

fangirl101
Her bracers have blocked blasts that are larger than her own body?
Yes. The field pulls any blast into the area of the field. And she can if she chooses redirect it. Here she just blocks a blast far larger than her body
http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228878_wwaresgodsofgotham14ac/

And here she redirects a blast larger than her body. the blast focuses in on her bracers and then expands once more once she's directed it.
http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228873_ww21deflection40gj/

Enyalus
Coolness. Didn't know that.

The Great Galen
And Diana got tagged and wrecked by Konvikt, who is also 'slow ass.' Didn't see her hand speed helping her out there. Gladiator has blitzed and bullrushed Thor prior to knocking him halfway across NYC for the win. Something Superman never did in their fight.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5560542
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5560549

Proof that his H2H speed is a 'blur' and practically invisible. He's also hit Human Torch faster than he could see with enough strength to collapse his ribcage, as well as doing similar to Wonder Man - nearly taking his head off in the process. And Simon's durability is at least on par with Diana's.

He's also overpowered Hyperion and broke his neck...who is a Superman clone:

http://img457.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gladiatorvshyperion024vq.jpg
http://img457.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gladiatorvshyperion063ae.jpg

Not to mention using his Shi'ar martial arts against Supreme, who Alan Moore was writing to be a SA Superman clone at the time. (Ever read Alan Moore's 'Supreme' run? God damn. It was boring as hell.) It's even stated that their powers are too equal, and that the battle could last for years. He later literally drags him into outer space and tosses him away before Supreme can react, before going H2H, dodging, etc. again.

All these things are in his respect thread at the very least. There's no reason for the continued ignorance.

And, arguably, none of the feats mentioned were while he was fully confident. He would beat either BA or Diana individually.

LMAO, so does his h2h speed clock in at superonic by any chance...and on that note how frequently does he apply this speed during combat situations. As for his MA...marvel MA's are pretty weak in general and Ive hardly seen him apply speed while using MA to the effect Supes does by a long mile. Fully confident Glads isn't even peers with base Supes IMO, although I still think he's better then Diana.

fangirl101
LMAO, so does his h2h speed clock in at superonic by any chance...and on that note how frequently does he apply this speed during combat situations. As for his MA...marvel MA's are pretty weak in general and Ive hardly seen him apply speed while using MA to the effect Supes does by a long mile. Fully confident Glads isn't even peers with base Supes IMO, although I still think he's better then Diana.
Ok you think Glads is better than Diana? In what areas? let's see what you think and watch me debunk them.

The Illuminati

Yup.

yes

carver9
Just to let everyone know, there is no reason to bring up superman because gladiator and superman arent equals, gladiator is his superior in almost every way possible. Durability, speed, strength, and just overrall power. On panel proof shows this and its up to superman fans to realize this.

Back to the battle. Gladiator could dismantle any of these combatants quite easily. 10/10 team 2 due to gladiator. I cant see any of them survive long with the strength of a being that can crush planets with his fist, move planets with his hands and punch beings from the earth to the sun.

Enyalus
LMAO, so does his h2h speed clock in at superonic by any chance...

Supersonic speeds? Yeah. Far faster, actually. Considering it's practically invisible - which would be near-light speed. That, and he can bullrush at over 100x light speed, backed up by an on-panel statement. BA or Diana would go down.

Whenever he feels like it? Diana and BA are not bricks. So he won't fight like one against them.

He's mastered every martial art in the Shi'ar Empire - which spans entire galaxies. And he's had hundreds of years to master them.

What you've seen doesn't matter in the least, considering you clearly don't read Marvel.

Glads can push planets out of their orbits and collapse stars with his bare hands. He's taken on two Supes' clones - one of which as I said was a Silver Age Superman clone in Supreme. Has matched the Silver Surfer in a non-canon appearance. And has three-punched a planet apart. That was base Gladiator. Fully confident and he's on a whole 'nother level.

carver9
Ok you think Glads is better than Diana? In what areas? let's see what you think and watch me debunk them.

Hes stronger then her, waay stronger, faster then her, waay faster, durable then her, and just possess much more power. Hell orion couldnt break out of a titanium box created by firestorm but gladiator walked through titanium like it was aluminum foil and lets not forget that orion could be stronger then wonder woman.

Does that help you fan girl

The Great Galen

Glads is still a Supes clone with stats approaching his, I'd consider a FC Glad a "light Supes". With that said, I think Glad is physically stronger,faster and more durable then Diana. I give Diana the MA advantage, but I havn't see her use superspeed in H2H situations. Glad's at least uses superspeed when he attacks...sure not that much but Diana never uese speed in combat.

fangirl101
Glads is still a Supes clone with stats approaching his, I'd consider a FC Glad a "light Supes". With that said, I think Glad is physically stronger,faster and more durable then Diana. I give Diana the MA advantage, but I havn't see her use superspeed in H2H situations. Glad's at least uses superspeed when he attacks...sure not that much but Diana never uese speed in combat.
So then you dont' know what the hell you are talking about. I'm glad you make statements without knowing what you are talking about.

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/16/1228635_bigthumb.jpghttp://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/26/1228691_bigthumb.jpg

carver9

Supersonic speeds? Yeah. Far faster, actually. Considering it's practically invisible - which would be near-light speed. That, and he can bullrush at over 100x light speed, backed up by an on-panel statement. BA or Diana would go down.

Whenever he feels like it? Diana and BA are not bricks. So he won't fight like one against them.

He's mastered every martial art in the Shi'ar Empire - which spans entire galaxies. And he's had hundreds of years to master them.

What you've seen doesn't matter in the least, considering you clearly don't read Marvel.

Glads can push planets out of their orbits and collapse stars with his bare hands. He's taken on two Supes' clones - one of which as I said was a Silver Age Superman clone in Supreme. Has matched the Silver Surfer in a non-canon appearance. And has three-punched a planet apart. That was base Gladiator. Fully confident and he's on a whole 'nother level.

Happy Dance

This statement is to true.

Superman couldnt move a damn moon but gladiator move planets with ease. Superman dont have any on panel proof showing that he can destroy a planet, gladiator..................

And can someone show me the top speed that is mentioned for superman instead of going by panels because gladiators is 100 times the speed of light.

Gladiator>>superman

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
Happy Dance

This statement is to true.

Superman couldnt move a damn moon but gladiator move planets with ease. Superman dont have any on panel proof showing that he can destroy a planet, gladiator..................

And can someone show me the top speed that is mentioned for superman instead of going by panels because gladiators is 100 times the speed of light.

Gladiator>>superman
Superman flew from Vega to Earth.

carver9

Glads>>>supes until you provide some proof that superman can push planets and bust planets up, fly at 100 times the speed of light, and walk through titanium.

Enyalus
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/16/1228635_bigthumb.jpg

Holy shit, it's Dr. Manhattan on steriods!

*high-fives*

carver9
Superman flew from Vega to Earth.

and vulcan flew across the universe in a week. Stop using space flight and tell me his highest speed quoted.

The Great Galen

You don't understand, I'm talking about"h2h speed" such as there speed when they engange in h2h combat. Glad's punched invisably fast which I give credit to, however Supes has moved/striked invisably fast as well and more frequently during a actual battle. Do you know what supe's mobility is during battle...well he traversed 4 different regions in the time it took to end a conversation by applying his flight speed during combat.....Just another measure to his H2H versatility. On top of that, Supes quantfied speed when he"fights"is supersonic while we don't have a measure of Glads.

A human sized object would only need to be moving around Mach 2 within a Human's line of sight to appear invisable...not lightspeed lol.

fangirl101
You don't understand, I'm talking about"h2h speed" such as there speed when they engange in h2h combat. Glad's punched invisably fast which I give credit to, however Supes has moved/striked invisably fast as well and more frequently during a actual battle. Do you know what supe's mobility is during battle...well he traversed 4 different regions in the time it took to end a conversation by applying his flight speed during combat.....Just another measure to his H2H versatility. On top of that, Supes quantfied speed when he"fights"is supersonic while we don't have a measure of Glads.

A human sized object would only need to be moving around Mach 2 within a Human's line of sight to appear invisable...not lightspeed lol.
I'm still waiting on more BS that Wondy can't match Glads. Do tell some more. So I can post more scans.

jalek moye
funny thing about this is that If Glads does so good against them couldn't black bol do better. He beats gladiator everytime they fight

tkitna

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/16/1228635_bigthumb.jpg

The truth is out. Wonder Woman is really an octopus.

Enyalus
You don't understand, I'm talking about"h2h speed" such as there speed when they engange in h2h combat. Glad's punched invisably fast which I give credit to,

Dude. He punched invisibly fast against an opponent. Which is H2H combat. What. The. ****.

That's nice. Who gives a damn? Gladiator stopped Canonball in mid-flight while he was trying to move him. If Glads doesn't want to go travel the entire world while fighting, he doesn't. He's Glads grabbing Supreme faster than he can react and tossing him out into space before kicking his ass and dodging a punch or two.

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/4124/gladiatorvssupreme126fv.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/289/gladiatorvssupreme130ag.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/7019/gladiatorvssupreme144jk.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/7056/gladiatorvssupreme156zf.jpg

Sure we do. Supes creates sonic booms when he fights. Breaking the sound barrier. Glads' punches are so fast they can't be seen. Like here, against the Human Torch when he blitzes and punches him so fast that Torch doesn't see him, so hard it almost collapses his ribcage:

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/848/gladiatorvsfantasticfour073fa.jpg
Afterwards he takes his full Nova flame while laughing and then blows him out like a candle:
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/5296/gladiatorvsfantasticfour080sh.jpg

Well for one, that's wrong. I can see jet fighters when they fly by, and they move faster than Mach 2. For two, that's still "supersonic" and thus at the very least equal to Supes' H2H speed.

fangirl101
and vulcan flew across the universe in a week. Stop using space flight and tell me his highest speed quoted.

Who the hell cares. I can't quote how much force it takes to hold the Earth's orbit. But I know that the solar System is what holds us in place. So I know it's crazy. did they have to quote the amount of energy it takes to do that for us to know the feat was insane?

The Great Galen
So then you dont' know what the hell you are talking about. I'm glad you make statements without knowing what you are talking about.

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/16/1228635_bigthumb.jpghttp://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/26/1228691_bigthumb.jpg

I said I havn't seen her use superspeed in combat but didn't say she wasn't capable of it. The second scan isn't revelent since it isn't a direct h2h encounter, but even if she can strike invisably fast can she move invisably fast as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgQh8uoFtNU&eurl=http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/worlds-fastest-striker-851929/index3.html

As you see, this man can strike incredibly fast. It's a important attribute during a fight no doubt, but just imagine if he could apply that "blinding speed"to his mobility. Supes has shown that not only can he punch invisably fast but that he can also "move"at that speed as well. To my knowledge, I havn't seen Diana move that fast during a h2h confrontation, even if she can strike that faster her combat mobility isnt at that speed. I could be wrong so im more then happy to concede if that isnt the case.

fangirl101
I said I havn't seen her use superspeed in combat but didn't say she wasn't capable of it. The second scan isn't revelent since it isn't a direct h2h encounter, but even if she can strike invisably fast can she move invisably fast as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgQh8uoFtNU&eurl=http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/worlds-fastest-striker-851929/index3.html

As you see, this man can strike incredibly fast. It's a important attribute during a fight no doubt, but just imagine if he could apply that "blinding speed"to his mobility. Supes has shown that not only can he punch invisably fast but that he can also "move"at that speed as well. To my knowledge, I havn't seen Diana move that fast during a h2h confrontation, even if she can strike that faster her combat mobility isnt at that speed. I could be wrong so im more then happy to concede if that isnt the case. what are you talking about? She's moving invisible fast in the 2nd panel. She's literally blocking thousands and Thousands if not millions of light speed attacks that are being pulled in from around the UNIVERSE. hence why you can't really tell where she is in the panel. She's literally everywhere.

The Great Galen

Dude. He punched invisibly fast against an opponent. Which is H2H combat. What. The. ****.

That's nice. Who gives a damn? Gladiator stopped Canonball in mid-flight while he was trying to move him. If Glads doesn't want to go travel the entire world while fighting, he doesn't. He's Glads grabbing Supreme faster than he can react and tossing him out into space before kicking his ass and dodging a punch or two.

Well for one, that's wrong. I can see jet fighters when they fly by, and they move faster than Mach 2. For two, that's still "supersonic" and thus at the very least equal to Supes' H2H speed.

Umm..it was training but yeah I already gave him credit for it. Like I said, Supes h2h speed is supersonic which is quantified...Glads punching invisably fast is a underdetermined speed. Besides that how fast does he move when enganging in comnat..can he apply his flightl speed like Supes.On that note I said"human sized object"so of course u can see a jet fly by lol.

The Great Galen
what are you talking about? She's moving invisible fast in the 2nd panel. She's literally blocking thousands and Thousands if not millions of light speed attacks that are being pulled in from around the UNIVERSE. hence why you can't really tell where she is in the panel. She's literally everywhere.

It's a non-h2h situation, Im asking if she's ever moved that fast when she fights?

fangirl101
It's a non-h2h situation, Im asking if she's ever moved that fast when she fights?
What the hell? first you say she can't attack superfast. Then you say it's a non hand to hand situation. that has got to be one of the dumbest things I've heard. She can move at FTL to block light speed attacks from an abstractual being but can't do so in a fight with a one on one? I understand that you don't like wondy. But stop the bs. please.

Here in a hand to hand confrontation with Amazo, she moves before Superman can blink. He doesn't even See her move.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/18/1228645_bigthumb.jpg

Here she wraps up the Matrix flash. The lasso is physical weapon and thus would be considered hand to hand like thor with his hammer.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/21/1228667_bigthumb.jpg

Once Again. You got pwned.

Enyalus
WWIII ripped through the Doom Patrol and the Teen Titans separately, along with a few members of the JSA. (Who else?) He took on very few top tiers, and very few of them at the same time. He was badly injured by J'onn, Captain Marvel and seemed to have a bit of trouble with Power Girl. No doubt he's tough, but it isn't Gladiator couldn't do. The only reason BA caused so many problems in the first place was because Superman wasn't there to put him down. Gladiator was meant to be like SA Supes. At full confidence, that's what he's going to be.

Individually, he could take on and defeat either Diana or Adam. And Blackbolt is very versatile with his anti-matter, black hole, matter manipulation, electromagnetic manipulation, master blow, and vocal abilities.

Such is the reason why I'm giving team 2 the win.

Enyalus
Here in a hand to hand confrontation with Amazo, she moves before Superman can blink. He doesn't even See her move.

I love the artwork there.

fangirl101
I love the artwork there.
And notice how Superman forgets how fast she is and not only does she tie Amazo's arm up, but his entire body is tied.

carver9
Wonderwoman is fast, I agree, I actually think that her hand speed is equal to superman. Give her credit where its due because she has a lot of on panel proof stating this but she still falls to gladiator and easily.

iceman24567
Team one wins in my opinion.

fangirl101
Wonderwoman is fast, I agree, I actually think that her hand speed is equal to superman. Give her credit where its due because she has a lot of on panel proof stating this but she still falls to gladiator and easily.
Ok. Now where does she fall short of Gladiator? Now that I"ve shown she is as fast as any top tier in a fight now what? She is actually faster than most and with better reflexes. No one does what she does. No one. So now where does she fall short of Gladiator? Bring it.

Enyalus
Ok. Now where does she fall short of Gladiator? Now that I"ve shown she is as fast as any top tier in a fight now what? She is actually faster than most and with better reflexes. No one does what she does. No one. So now where does she fall short of Gladiator? Bring it.

Strength. Bullrush speed. Heat vision. (wink)

EDIT: Besides this, Gladiator has galactic-level MA abilities. Aren't Diana's solely Earth-based?

The Great Galen
What the hell? first you say she can't attack superfast. Then you say it's a non hand to hand situation. that has got to be one of the dumbest things I've heard. She can move at FTL to block light speed attacks from an abstractual being but can't do so in a fight with a one on one? I understand that you don't like wondy. But stop the bs. please.

Here she wraps up the Matrix flash. The lasso is physical weapon and thus would be considered hand to hand like thor with his hammer.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/21/1228667_bigthumb.jpg

Once Again. You got pwned.

She wasn't in his line of sight and went behind him, try to stay on track. Im talking about a direct h2h example, here Ill give u a example:http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7895/x235go7.png

The above scan indicates a application of mobility and striking speed, like this one http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8915/sabesab5.jpg

So I'll ask again, has there ever been a situation where Diana has used superspeed in a direct h2h confrontation where she is moving and attacking at superspeed....yes or no?

The Great Galen
She wasn't in his line of sight and went behind him, try to stay on track. Im talking about a direct h2h example, here Ill give u a example:http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7895/x235go7.png

The above scan indicates a application of mobility and striking speed, like this one http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8915/sabesab5.jpg

Or this one,http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/679/08222005124311pm3un.jpg

Notice how they are attacking and moving at supspeed.So I'll ask again, has there ever been a situation where Diana has used superspeed in a direct h2h confrontation where she is moving and attacking at superspeed....yes or no?

fangirl101

So I'll ask again, has there ever been a situation where Diana has used superspeed in a direct h2h confrontation where she is moving and attacking at superspeed....yes or no?
Are you dense? This is Amazo. She was in his line of sight. Read the god damned panel. he's assessing wonder woman as threat signifigant. But can't get signifigant out becuz she moves to fast. You got pwned. Read the story. He says threat sig. and is pwned by her.

fangirl101
Strength. Bullrush speed. Heat vision. (wink)

EDIT: Besides this, Gladiator has galactic-level MA abilities. Aren't Diana's solely Earth-based?
Fail again. Diana Bull Rushed Amazo. She also entered the Speed force under her own power. And he has heat vision. So. She has her lasso and her shields that can return his fire back upon himself. As far as strength goes, that can be debated. his goes up and down with confidence. What happens when he finds himself embarrassed by trying to punch thru her shield?

The Great Galen
Are you dense? This is Amazo. She was in his line of sight. Read the god damned panel. he's assessing wonder woman as threat signifigant. But can't get it out becuz she moves to fast. You got pwned. Read the story.

So she zipped behind him...and what. Again has she fought at superspeed. It isnt a hard question..its a very specific question. DS zipped behind Flash but does that mean he can fight at that speed...plz try again. If she has ever fought fast in a h2h situation using superspeed like the scans I posted before...yes or no?

Enyalus
Fail again. Diana Bull Rushed Amazo. She also entered the Speed force under her own power. And he has heat vision. So. She has her lasso and her shields that can return his fire back upon himself. As far as strength goes, that can be debated. his goes up and down with confidence. What happens when he finds himself embarrassed by trying to punch thru her shield?

Wasn't aware her shield was standard equipment. Thought that was bracers, lasso, etc.

I'm sure he wouldn't be too bummed out about not being able to punch through a God-enchanted shield. Especially while at full confidence.

BTW, on panel narration states Gladiator's speed at 100x light speed. Since you're so fond of using that as opposed to statements, so me something comparable or otherwise no, she can't bullrush faster.

fangirl101
So she zipped behind him...and what. Again has she fought at superspeed. It isnt a hard question..its a very specific question. DS zipped behind Flash but does that mean he can fight at that speed...plz try again.
what the hell is your problem. She caught his hand before he could punch. before Superman could blink. that is direct physical confrontation. I know you hate the fact that I pwned you. You said she couldn't attack at Superspeeds. I pwned you so you move to a new argument. You said that she could't fight at superspeeds during physical contatct and I owned you again. Or do I need to show her and Amazo duking it out at Superspeeds for you to shut the EFF up. As a matter of fact. I will.

carver9
Are you dense? This is Amazo. She was in his line of sight. Read the god damned panel. he's assessing wonder woman as threat signifigant. But can't get signifigant out becuz she moves to fast. You got pwned. Read the story. He says threat sig. and is pwned by her.

Great galan does have a point, I never seen wonderwoman move like the scans that he showed which is kinda different then the ones you presented. Its a different type of combat speed. Good point galan, I'll be waiting for your response fangirl.

fangirl101
Wasn't aware her shield was standard equipment. Thought that was bracers, lasso, etc.

I'm sure he wouldn't be too bummed out about not being able to punch through a God-enchanted shield. Especially while at full confidence.

BTW, on panel narration states Gladiator's speed at 100x light speed. Since you're so fond of using that as opposed to statements, so me something comparable or otherwise no, she can't bullrush faster.
Wondy entered the speed force with no connection to it. So there goes that Gladiator bs. Plus that is of course his traveling speed.

Now her shield is connected to her bracers. It's a force shield. dont' argue against a character you don't know anything about.

Enyalus
Now her shield is connected to her bracers. It's a force shield. dont' argue against a character you don't know anything about.

Are you talking about her shield shield, or her bracers? And what is Diana's "standard" equipment in this fight?

carver9
There is no onpanel proof that either superman or wonder woman is even remotely close to gladiators strength, speed, and durability, stop saying that when you dont have anything to back it up.

fangirl101
Are you talking about her shield shield, or her bracers? And what is Diana's "standard" equipment in this fight?
her shield is her bracers. When she crosses her bracers, they create the force shield.

fangirl101
So wonder woman can't fight in direct hand to hand at superspeeds. I'ma bout to make someone look stupid. First scan. Look at the scan closely. See the after image behind her.

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/07/45/1229975_bigthumb.jpg

Enyalus
her shield is her bracers. When she crosses her bracers, they create the force shield.

Right. That's what I thought you were talking about. I agree - HV won't be doing much unless he knocks her down before hand or some other such thing. H2H? Bullrush? Another story.

carver9
Wondy entered the speed force with no connection to it. So there goes that Gladiator bs. Plus that is of course his traveling speed.

and how fast do you have to go to enter the speed force (I already know the answer, I wonder if you know) and that shouldnt have been a feat for her to do anyway since its not within her power to do so.

fangirl101
Superman and Wondy Spar at Superspeeds to test her powers since her upgrade against Clayface.

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/22/1228670_942x1492.jpg

fangirl101
and how fast do you have to go to enter the speed force (I already know the answer, I wonder if you know) and that shouldnt have been a feat for her to do anyway since its not within her power to do so.
Actually it is a feat for her since she's not connected to the speed force.

fangirl101
While Blind wondy catches Zoom and pwns him. Even he can't escape her speed and skill.WHILE BLIND. She directly Attacks zoom.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/29/1228694_bigthumb.jpg

Enyalus
While Blind wondy catches Zoom and pwns him. Even he can't escape her speed and skill.WHILE BLIND. She directly Attacks zoom.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/29/1228694_bigthumb.jpg

Hal Jordan has also caught Zoom with his ring (chains), like Wondy's lasso.

fangirl101
And to really pwn anyone who says she can't move and attack at Superspeeds, here you go. now you look silly. She pwns several of the Queen of fable's wonder women at the same time in physical combat. You Fail.

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/30/1228706_bigthumb.jpg

fangirl101
Hal Jordan has also caught Zoom with his ring (chains), like Wondy's lasso. Zoomis moving in the pic to avoid her. Not in a str8 line like hal. And wondy is also blind. You Fail.

Enyalus
Zoomis moving in the pic to avoid her. Not in a str8 line like hal. And wondy is also blind. You Fail.

I wasn't trying to "pass." I was just sayin'...

fangirl101
I wasn't trying to "pass." I was just sayin'...
Sorry. I was just worked up by someone trying to say Wondy can't move at superspeed in a direct hand to hand confrontation. Easily the dumbest statement of the evening.

fangirl101
Great galan does have a point, I never seen wonderwoman move like the scans that he showed which is kinda different then the ones you presented. Its a different type of combat speed. Good point galan, I'll be waiting for your response fangirl.
I've responded and Pwned great Galan. My Scans of Wondy Moving are better than his. She's moving so fast it looks like it's multiples of her. And she's colored so that you can't tell where she is. I guess Great Galan got quiet all of a sudden. Shall you say that Gladiator is better than wondy in another area?

The Great Galen
I've responded and Pwned great Galan. My Scans of Wondy Moving are better than his. She's moving so fast it looks like it's multiples of her. And she's colored so that you can't tell where she is. I guess Great Galan got quiet all of a sudden. Shall you say that Gladiator is better than wondy in another area?

Pwned...how so. It took you 6 post or so before bringing the example I asked. I said very specfically that I dont doubt she didnt have h2h superspeed, I just wanted evidence that she can"move and strike"at high speeds.
http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228706_WW_V3_025_01/

That was all I wanted, I even said I would gladly concede if u provided a scan. For 6 post or so I was constantly asking for a example and only now have u finally provided the results. So not that u have confirmed her speed then yeah Im willing to admit she not only has better MA then glads but faster combat speed as well.

fangirl101
Pwned...how so. It took you 6 post or so before bringing the example I asked. I said very specfically that I dont doubt she didnt have h2h superspeed, I just wanted evidence that she can"move and strike"at high speeds.
http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228706_WW_V3_025_01/

That was all I wanted, I even said I would gladly concede if u provided a scan. For 6 post or so I was constantly asking for a example and only now have u finally provided the results. So not that u have confirmed her speed then yeah Im willing to admit she not only has better MA then glads but faster combat speed as well.
Well it should have been obvious when I posted her pwning the Steroid Dr. manhattan that she could fight at Superspeeds. Then I showed her blocking thousdands and thousands of light speed attacks in a spherical motion. What more did you want? 2 and 2 make 4. Now what other areas do you think Gladiator beats her in. This game is FUN.

The Great Galen
Well it should have been obvious when I posted her pwning the Steroid Dr. manhattan that she could fight at Superspeeds. Then I showed her blocking thousdands and thousands of light speed attacks in a spherical motion. What more did you want? 2 and 2 make 4. Now what other areas do you think Gladiator beats her in. This game is FUN.

The last scan was the one that had trully indicated her combat speed as the other where non-h2h examples. Basically what you should have said from the start was"Diana fought past a group of fighters at superpeed"and provided the scan. Anyhow as much as I rave about h2h speed I believe her overall attributes to be below his to make any effective offense, she has faster MA but her striking power ad durability are in question. Basically she would be a bee with numerous stings compared to his cannon.

fascistcrusader
Team two. Glads takes down BA(I wish those were my initials) without too much difficulty if he's at full confidence, and Blackbolt takes down Diana in a good fight.

fangirl101
The last scan was the one that had trully indicated her combat speed as the other where non-h2h examples. Basically what you should have said from the start was"Diana fought past a group of fighters at superpeed"and provided the scan. Anyhow as much as I rave about h2h speed I believe her overall attributes to be below his to make any effective offense, she has faster MA but her striking power ad durability are in question. Basically she would be a bee with numerous stings compared to his cannon.
Her striking power? Shall I post some of those now? I suppose I will. Be back.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Team two. Glads takes down BA(I wish those were my initials) without too much difficulty if he's at full confidence, and Blackbolt takes down Diana in a good fight.

I don't really see BB giving Diana a good fight, oddly enough FG's scan of her zipping behind amazo proves she can easily do it to someone on BB's level and lasso him. Glads can ake her but he stops at BA.

fangirl101
Wondy's striking power.
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/scan0015.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/00/1228235_750x1170.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/01/1228247_487x768.jpg
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/?action=view&current=job110ay.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/24/1228339_610x971.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/08/19/1230196_600x826.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/08/20/1230198_600x826.jpg
more?

fascistcrusader
Gladiator has shown more power than BA though, I don't see him having any problem taking him down. As for BB vs WW, Blackbolt's not exactly a slouch in the speed department, and his matter manipulation gives him an edge over Diana.

fangirl101
Gladiator has shown more power than BA though, I don't see him having any problem taking him down. As for BB vs WW, Blackbolt's not exactly a slouch in the speed department, and his matter manipulation gives him an edge over Diana.
Wondy can't be Manipulated. And She's stronger And Faster and More skilled. He can't use his scream against so. So what does he do?

The Great Galen
She used her trinkets in the second one and her lasso in one of them, her punches seemed to have a glancing effect for the most part. Has she ever KO'ed a top tier?

Enyalus
Wondy's striking power.
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/scan0015.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/00/1228235_750x1170.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/01/1228247_487x768.jpg
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/?action=view&current=job110ay.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/24/1228339_610x971.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/08/19/1230196_600x826.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/08/20/1230198_600x826.jpg
more?

None of those are remotely as impressive as Gladiator's punches.

How about an anti-matter blast?

fascistcrusader
I'm not buying that she can use her equipment to reflect his scream, its simply too powerful. Obviously we'll never see this fight go down in the comics, so I uess we'll both just have to have our own opinions on it.

The Great Galen

BA is routinly considered Supes superior even if it's by a slight margin, im still not convinced a FC Glad is even=base Supes. BB is beat ine very respect by Diana in terms of physical attributes , she might be one of the few characters below top tier/trans and skyfather that could take his full scream. That's not even taking into account her superior h2h speed,MA ability.

fangirl101
She used her trinkets in the second one and her lasso in one of them, her punches seemed to have a glancing effect for the most part. Has she ever KO'ed a top tier?
Your pathetic attempts only irk me. Really. She used her trinkets and that somehow amped her strength? Could Wonder Girl do that with the bracers? NO. And the lasso didn't have anything to do with her kicking the hell out of Amazo. And what about Konvict? She battled the more powerful armored version. Superman got one shotted by the fuzzy weaker form. Of Course I guess I have to post more.

fascistcrusader
I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree here, as you're convinced that Wonder Woman could beat him and I'm sure he could take her down in a good fight. I've seen good points made on both sides, but nothing substantial enough to change my opinion.

The Great Galen
Your pathetic attempts only irk me. Really. She used her trinkets and that somehow amped her strength? Could Wonder Girl do that with the bracers? NO. And the lasso didn't have anything to do with her kicking the hell out of Amazo. And what about Konvict? She battled the more powerful armored version. Superman got one shotted by the fuzzy weaker form. Of Course I guess I have to post more.

Right, but her kick isn't what put Amazo down it was her lasso. point is unlike a lot of top tiers...has she ever really KO'ed someone immensly powerful under her own strength with no lasso/trinkets. Simple question really?

fangirl101
I'm not buying that she can use her equipment to reflect his scream, its simply too powerful. Obviously we'll never see this fight go down in the comics, so I uess we'll both just have to have our own opinions on it.
BB"s scream is simply too powerful? Lulz. As I pwn that statement

This is the combined Might of the greek Pantheon. Destruction times Infinity.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/02/22/1228872_882x1264.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/02/22/1228873_887x1260.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/02/22/1228874_882x1264.jpg

This is a blast from the Uber Double Skyfather Ares.
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/wwaresgodsofgotham14ac.jpg

Shall I go on? Or have you had enough?

The Great Galen

It's a skyfather level trinket that deflected DS beams, now since people love bring the thor vs Supes fight in those debates ill bring in that DS oneshotted SS with the exact same type of beam heh.

Enyalus
It's a skyfather level trinket that deflected DS beams, now since people love bring the thor vs Supes fight in those debates ill bring in that DS oneshotted SS with the exact same type of beam heh.

From behind while it was unexpected. After he was distracted from thrashing the hell out of Orion. In a non-canon appearance.

fascistcrusader
Those scans aren't against BB's scream though, a different type of blast entirely, fangirl. That's like me saying gamma rays will kill you if you're exposed to them and you replying with "well I can handle UV rays."

Also, do you really need the arrogant attitude? This is the internet, there's no need to go around acting like a tough guy, its kinda silly.

The Great Galen
From behind while it was unexpected. After he was distracted from thrashing the hell out of Orion. In a non-canon appearance.

Im not disputed it, although Im just remarking how often the thor and supes fight is brought up...you know the one where supes surprised Thor by parrying his attack and got a cheap counter-punch lol.

fangirl101
Right, but her kick isn't what put Amazo down it was her lasso. point is unlike a lot of top tiers...has she ever really KO'ed someone immensly powerful under her own strength with no lasso/trinkets. Simple question really?
Pri-maid. Pri-maid pwned Martian Manhunter. And Superman had trouble with Protex. Primaid was the best fighter of the Hyperclan.

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/36/1228386_600x929.jpg

Superwoman
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/08/15/1230153_825x1243.jpg

Barda
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/08/20/1230208_564x884.jpg

Black Mary
http://www.picamatic.com/view/1230297_scan0050/

a Gl
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/05/1228259_bigthumb.jpg
She's one shotted the indestructible Captain Atom. I don't have the scan. YET.

fangirl101
Those scans aren't against BB's scream though, a different type of blast entirely, fangirl. That's like me saying gamma rays will kill you if you're exposed to them and you replying with "well I can handle UV rays."

Also, do you really need the arrogant attitude? This is the internet, there's no need to go around acting like a tough guy, its kinda silly.
You said his scream was too powerful. What makes his scream any different than any other energy attack?

Enyalus
Im not disputed it, although Im just remarking how often the thor and supes fight is brought up...you know the one where supes surprised Thor by parrying his attack and got a cheap counter-punch lol.

Thor and Supes is actually canon, though. That, and I don't really agree with Quanchi's argument regarding that point.

Point taken, though.

The Great Galen
Pri-maid. Pri-maid pwned Martian Manhunter. And Superman had trouble with Protex. Primaid was the best fighter of the Hyperclan.

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/36/1228386_600x929.jpg

Superwoman
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/08/15/1230153_825x1243.jpg

Barda
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/08/20/1230208_564x884.jpg

Black Mary
http://www.picamatic.com/view/1230297_scan0050/

a Gl
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/05/1228259_bigthumb.jpg
She's one shotted the indestructible Captain Atom. I don't have the scan. YET.

I wish Diana would have kissed made and made up with all those chicks already big grin..and c'mon her scan with black mary in the 4th panel tottally looks like there getting ready for a gangbang scene.

fangirl101

Maybe his attack is more like this?
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/ww171pg162pe.jpg

fangirl101
I wish Diana would have kissed made and made up with all those chicks already big grin..and c'mon her scan with black mary in the 4th panel tottally looks like there getting ready for a gangbang scene.
the point is they are all top tier. And She even states that she doesn't go in battle with the attitude of harming someone. She only will go that far if she has no choice. She did lose it once and One shotted Captain Atom. The same guy that has beaten Hal Jordan and I believe Superman. So yeah, She's got striking power and speed to take on Gladiator.

The Great Galen

You're neglecting the fact that Diana's trinkets abosrb the energy into them, anything short of a full powered blast from someone like Odin won't budge them.

fangirl101
You're neglecting the fact that Diana's trinkets abosrb the energy into them, anything short of a full powered blast from someone like Odin won't budge them.
Not Even Odin. Ares couldn't budge them. Neither could the entire Greek Pantheon's power. And neither could the shattered God. A universally abstract being.

The Great Galen
the point is they are all top tier. And She even states that she doesn't go in battle with the attitude of harming someone. She only will go that far if she has no choice. She did lose it once and One shotted Captain Atom. The same guy that has beaten Hal Jordan and I believe Superman. So yeah, She's got striking power and speed to take on Gladiator.

A lot of hero's hold back, personally I beleive something like what Supes did in trinity is very much what we could expect if he decided to finally stop holding back. Unlike marvel hero's, there is some descretion of power use which is why we dont have scans of supes,Orion,Jordan destroying planets or solar systems.

fangirl101
A lot of hero's hold back, personally I beleive something like what Supes did in trinity is very much what we could expect if he decided to finally stop holding back. Unlike marvel hero's, there is some descretion of power use which is why we dont have scans of supes,Orion,Jordan destroying planets or solar systems.
Superman also had the benefit of the combined skills of Wonder Woman and Batman. Don't forget that. It's the only reason he was able to pull that off. I'm still wondering when you are going to concede that she can take on Gladiator. She's faster than he is in hand to hand. has better reflexes and better skill. She can one shot captain Atom. I've not seen to many do that. Not even majestic.

fascistcrusader
Odin would make Wondy his concubine, don't let fandom blind you, use objectivity and he facts. Even if she could stop BB's scream(and I remain unconvinced here), Black Adam can't. If w switch up the teams we'd have Gladiator mercilessly beating WOndy and BA unable to stop BB's weapon.

fangirl101
Odin would make Wondy his concubine, don't let fandom blind you, use objectivity and he facts. Even if she could stop BB's scream(and I remain unconvinced here), Black Adam can't. If w switch up the teams we'd have Gladiator mercilessly beating WOndy and BA unable to stop BB's weapon.
And how is gladiator beating wondy? She's faster than he is. Her shields afford her greater durability. What is he going to do?

And you remain unconvinced that she can deflect BB's pathetic scream in comparison to ARES and The Shattered God and the Combined Greek pantheon? I can report you. That is called trolling when presented with on panel evidence.

The Great Galen
Superman also had the benefit of the combined skills of Wonder Woman and Batman. Don't forget that. It's the only reason he was able to pull that off. I'm still wondering when you are going to concede that she can take on Gladiator. She's faster than he is in hand to hand. has better reflexes and better skill. She can one shot captain Atom. I've not seen to many do that. Not even majestic.

Im not forgetting that, Im simply stating that based on the fact that he has used preasure point strikes in the past and that he can strike at superspeed. It isn't a huge leap in judgment to suggest that it is beyond the scope of his abilites, by that same token i think Diana could easily replicate it to. As far Glads, I don't know if her striking power still equates to his....on that note he can move a planet although I've never personally seen the scan.

fangirl101
Im not forgetting that, Im simply stating that based on the fact that he has used preasure point strikes in the past and that he can strike at superspeed. It isn't a huge leap in judgment to suggest that it is beyond the scope of his abilites, by that same token i think Diana could easily replicate it to. As far Glads, I don't know if her striking power still equates to his....on that note he can move a planet although I've never personally seen the scan.
Even if her striking power isn't his, it's so very close it doesn't matter. Hell colossus has given Gladiator a good fight. And Wondy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Colossus. Wouldn't you agree? And striking power and lifting power are not always linked.

Enyalus
Even if her striking power isn't his, it's so very close it doesn't matter. Hell colossus has given Gladiator a good fight. And Wondy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Colossus. Wouldn't you agree? And striking power and lifting power are not always linked.

Three-shotting a planet, being able to punch someone from Earth to the sun (keep in mind, that means breaking escape velocity), and nearly punching the head off of Wonder Man, who is made of pure ionic energy and extremely durable, to name just a few.

His striking power is superior to Diana's or Kal's, or Adam's for that matter.

And I've already shown you the H2H speed. Invisible fast. He's also on panel bullrushing and disabling a machine at 'near lightspeed.' And throwing punches faster than can be seen is superior to any afterimage crap. Hell, Wolverine, Deadpool, Captain America, and Batman have all left afterimages before.

The Great Galen

Agreed, lifting strenght has no influence on a mans ability to punch...why its even brough up is confusing.

The Great Galen
Three-shotting a planet, being able to punch someone from Earth to the sun (keep in mind, that means breaking escape velocity), and nearly punching the head off of Wonder Man, who is made of pure ionic energy and extremely durable, to name just a few.

And I've already shown you the H2H speed. Invisible fast. He's also on panel bullrushing and disabling a machine at 'near lightspeed.' And throwing punches faster than can be seen is superior to any afterimage crap. Hell, Wolverine, Deadpool, Captain America, and Batman have all left afterimages before.

Supes has rocked near skfather level beings with his punches...Glads cant even KO Thor which Supes has done since its cannon.

fangirl101

do you have a point? Wonder Woman moved faster than Thousands and Thousands of light speed attacks. That point is done. She's faster than Glads in a combat situation. He couldn't punch fast enough to get around her if she was deadly serious about the fight.

Are you sure he 3 struck a planet? What density? You sure it was just three strikes and not three panels? In his anger he only hit the planet three times? So now you want to talk about after image crap becuz I've proven just how fast wondy is. ha. Wondy doesn't go around trying to kill people. So your point about Wonder Man counts for nothing.

The Great Galen
The 3 striking a planet thing is so old, it isn't like its something so vastly above what most DC hero's can do. If he 3 shotted a galaxy or something then yeah of course....but considering that Supes has been implied as being able to break earth in half and that even Supergirl could do it then...well yeah lol.

Enyalus
Supes has rocked near skfather level beings with his punches...Glads cant even KO Thor which Supes has done since its cannon.

What the ****? No. Wrong. Glads ended his fight with Thor way more impressively than Supes did.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5560554
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5560552
http://img272.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gladthor37dr.png

He lands halfway across NYC and is KO'd.

The Great Galen
So Glads KO'ed Thor and even got the"holy shit he threw my best attack like it was some cheap whore"expression".

Enyalus
My opinion: Team Two wins. Gladiator can take either person on Team One, and Blackbolt would hold his own long enough to receive the additional help in time.

As for this thread, I'm out until someone new introduces a new point or opinion.

The Great Galen
My opinion: Team Two wins. Gladiator can take either person on Team One, and Blackbolt would hold his own long enough to receive the additional help in time.

As for this thread, I'm out until someone new introduces a new point or opinion.

It would be more accurate to say"i have no viable counter argument"then gracfully call it a night mate.

Enyalus
I don't lie, so I wouldn't say something like that. I simply can't take the sheer scope of DC bias going on here. Diana being as strong and as fast as Gladiator is ridiculous. He's also one-shotted Vulcan and Binary. Though I'm quite sure neither of the names mean anything to you.

fangirl101

Your opinon wasn't backed by anything.

fangirl101
I don't lie, so I wouldn't say something like that. I simply can't take the sheer scope of DC bias going on here. Diana being as strong and as fast as Gladiator is ridiculous. He's also one-shotted Vulcan and Binary. Though I'm quite sure neither of the names mean anything to you.
You think Diana can't one shot Vulcan or Binary? Glads Didn't one shot Colosuss. So What does that tell you? He's not as uber as you like.

Enyalus
You think Diana can't one shot Vulcan or Binary? Glads Didn't one shot Colosuss. So What does that tell you? He's not as uber as you like.

His power, and his showings, flucuate. This is Gladiator at his maximum. And he would take apart either member of DC's team.

The Great Galen

Bias...you mean like "supes doesnt have FTL speed"or'BB can keep up with supes speed". FG posted Diana's combat speed, her trinket durability and even striking power....and we havnt even posted WW's MA application yet.

Enyalus
Bias...you mean like "supes doesnt have FTL speed"or'BB can keep up with supes speed". FG posted Diana's combat speed, her trinket durability and even striking power....and we havnt even posted WW's MA application yet.

Look, not once have I ever said that Supes lacked FTL speed, nor that Blackbolt would be able to match it. If other people want to use those assinine arguments, fine. Doesn't mean you all need to be ridiculous right back. Diana's durability and striking power don't compare to Gladiator's. Gladiator has flown through a star one million miles wide and called it such a 'simple challenge.' He's survived supernovae like they were nothing. And you have the striking power. As for combat speed, he's hit people faster than they could see, blitzed Thor and even used his MA to kick Mjolnir out of his hand and then knock him across New York. That's a better showing than what Supes had against him. And Diana is no Superman.

fangirl101
His power, and his showings, flucuate. This is Gladiator at his maximum. And he would take apart either member of DC's team. Bold statement with no proof he can even fight Diana's level of combat speed.

Enyalus
Bold statement with no proof he can even fight Diana's level of combat speed.

He's punched people faster than they could react. His strikes are nearly invisible fast, on panel. And 'almost immesurably powerful.' He dealt with Thor before - like Supes has, but easier. And has taken down and overpowered two Supes clone in Hyperion and Supreme. Not to mention one shotting Vulcan, who had slaughtered nearly the entire Imperial Guard and was wrecking the whole Shi'ar Empire, as well as one-shotting the nearly limitless power of Binary.

fangirl101
He's punched people faster than they could react. His strikes are nearly invisible fast, on panel. And 'almost immesurably powerful.' He dealt with Thor before - like Supes has, but easier. And has taken down and overpowered two Supes clone in Hyperion and Supreme. Not to mention one shotting Vulcan, who had slaughtered nearly the entire Imperial Guard and was wrecking the whole Shi'ar Empire, as well as one-shotting the nearly limitless power of Binary.
Let's get some things str8. Nearly Limitless means Jack. Really. She taps a star and draws power out of it. Not limitless.

He's punched people faster than they can react. So. None of them have Wondy's reflexes. Wonder Woman has the best hand eye coordination and reflexes in comics history. And she's also punched people before they can react.

Wondy has beaten Herc. And herc has stalemated thor. All this in the canon JLA Avengers. So your point?

And Vulcan has gotten pwned by Polaris. So Polaris=Gladiator? Fail. LMAO. really.

Enyalus
Yeah. Whatever.

Team Two, 9/10.

fangirl101
Yeah. Whatever.

Team Two, 9/10.
LULZ. So when you get pwned and you basically don't want to concede it's yeah whatever. I should put you on block.

ultimatethor
Gladiator and Blackbolt take this. WW is the weak link

fangirl101
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Gladiator and Blackbolt take this. WW is the weak link
reported for trolling. It's obvious you are doing that on purpose. I've already proven that BB is the weak link.

Enyalus
Already stated my reasons. Read. Pay attention. Absorb the knowledge. You think I give a damn if you can't read my responses? If I didn't have to read your incessant "Pwned." "Failed." "Game set match." references I would have a much higher IQ, because my brain cells die every time you type your nonsense.

Unfortunately, I can't be bothered to actually put you on ignore. Laziness, and all that.

fangirl101
Already stated my reasons. Read. Pay attention. Absorb the knowledge. You think I give a damn if you can't read my responses? If I didn't have to read your incessant "Pwned." "Failed." "Game set match." references I would have a much higher IQ, because my brain cells die every time you type your nonsense.

Unfortunately, I can't be bothered to actually put you on ignore. Laziness, and all that.
You gave reasons that I debunked. You gave Gladiator pwning Thor. I gave Gladiator having a tuff time with colossus. You gave gladiator pwning Vulcan. I gave Vulcan being pwned by Polaris.

Enyalus
Low showings are irrelevant considering the thread starter specified the very best, most powerful version of Gladiator. Just like he did with Black Adam.

ultimatethor
reported for trolling. It's obvious you are doing that on purpose. I've already proven that BB is the weak link.

What? I havent even read through this thread. I came in and gave my opinion and u r just going on nonsensical rants as usual. Uve proven what? that wonderwoman is superior to blackbolt? Dont deceive urself. And its not like i even am under an obligation to agree with anything u type. Lord knows most people dont. I gave my opinion on the matter. Whether u like it or not i cud care less.

fangirl101
What? I havent even read through this thread. I came in and gave my opinion and u r just going on nonsensical rants as usual. Uve proven what? that wonderwoman is superior to blackbolt? Dont deceive urself. And its not like i even am under an obligation to agree with anything u type. Lord knows most people dont. I gave my opinion on the matter. Whether u like it or not i cud care less.
What's the point of you coming in a thread with obvious back and forth debate and not reading what has been posted. You contribute nothing.

fangirl101
Low showings are irrelevant considering the thread starter specified the very best, most powerful version of Gladiator. Just like he did with Black Adam.
And you think that wwiii is adam's best? What about when he shattered the Spectre's jaw? I'd call that much better than anything in w3. I guess since wondy has standard gear, she simply ties bb before he blinks and decapitates him.

ultimatethor
What's the point of you coming in a thread with obvious back and forth debate and not reading what has been posted. You contribute nothing.

Uhhh. I never wanted to contribute to any side of the argument. I wanted to give my opinion on the matter period. I have no time for ur nonsense.

fangirl101
Uhhh. I never wanted to contribute to any side of the argument. I wanted to give my opinion on the matter period. I have no time for ur nonsense.
Well, to me, it looks like you are the one making no sense. Since I've pretty much proven that Wondy Pwns Everyone in actual reflex time and combat speed. At least in this thread. Especially BB.

The Great Galen
Look, not once have I ever said that Supes lacked FTL speed, nor that Blackbolt would be able to match it. If other people want to use those assinine arguments, fine. Doesn't mean you all need to be ridiculous right back. Diana's durability and striking power don't compare to Gladiator's. Gladiator has flown through a star one million miles wide and called it such a 'simple challenge.' He's survived supernovae like they were nothing. And you have the striking power. As for combat speed, he's hit people faster than they could see, blitzed Thor and even used his MA to kick Mjolnir out of his hand and then knock him across New York. That's a better showing than what Supes had against him. And Diana is no Superman.

Still waiting for display of h2h speed or anything that contradicts wats been posted of diana.

ultimatethor
Well, to me, it looks like you are the one making no sense. Since I've pretty much proven that Wondy Pwns Everyone in actual reflex time and combat speed. At least in this thread. Especially BB.

If u noticed in my previous post, i said i cudnt care less what u think uve done. Ive given my opinion on the matter and thats it. Im to tired to start debunking fallacies.

The Great Galen
If u noticed in my previous post, i said i cudnt care less what u think uve done. Ive given my opinion on the matter and thats it. Im to tired to start debunking fallacies.
It was shown that Diana fought through a group of fighters at superspeed to establish her h2h speed, her bracelets durability was proven and so was her speed ultilization in general. In glads and BB's defense"they win, end of story".

fangirl101
you can't debunk what's on panel. As if you own one wonder woman comic.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>