Pre-Crisis Superboy Vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
I'm going with PC Superboy here. From LOSH.

occultdestroyer
PC Superboy.
Arguably the strongest Supes incarnation to date.

rotiart
I agree... cause.. like PC superman cause sneeze galaxies away... and superboy... pulled planets? i think.. .soemthing wierd like that... the new guy hasn't the same god awful showings. big grin

Enyalus
SBP kills PC Superboy like he did Conner.

Naw, I'm kidding. PC Superboy prolly wins.

boxy brown
How strong is pc superboy?

Mindset
Strong

fangirl101
Actually a better title would be Legion Superboy. Since that is Superman.

Eel O'Brien
SBP broke out of the Phantom Zone. A feat never matched by a PC Kryptonian.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Your sig sucks. sick

WrathfulDwarf

He also broke out the of the Speed Force which for a non-speedster is quite a good feat.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by fangirl101
Your sig sucks. sick

It is fun.

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by fangirl101
Your sig sucks. sick

better than yours...

stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
SBP also eliminated the weakness of the S Shield possibly being ripped off, removing a crucial weakness of Superman(remember, when Superman "died" his S Shield was removed by then), so SBP is incapable of dying.

Mindset
What if his skin is ripped off?

Dark-Jaxx
Impossible. The S Shield makes it so.

Mindset
So he can't rip his own skin off?

Looks like I'm stronger than him.

quanchi112
Prime wins.

cloud102
PC Superboy. Shown more feats as well.

Wei Phoenix
Current Prime is going to stomp all over this guy.

cloud102
How? What has Prime done that PC Superboy hasn't?

Soljer
Originally posted by cloud102

Cried.

A lot.

cloud102
LOL!

Eel O'Brien

1) Punched out of the speed force
2) Punched out of the phantom zone
3) Punched Jason Todd back to life

I could go on...

occultdestroyer
PC Supes punches planets like a pinball machine.
PC Supes wins more often than not.

Eel O'Brien
SBP has all the powers of a PC Kryptionian as a baseline. He can do other things beyond that.

The question becomes, what can PC Superboy do that SBP cannot?

cloud102
Except he hasn't time traveled under his own power and he doesn't have super-intelligent that Superboy had. Plus there is nothing that Prime could do to hurt him. Superboy has the uber strength feat, Prime doesn't.

Eel O'Brien
SBP has all the powers of a PC Kryptionian as a baseline.

cloud102
Yet he gets worked by beings less powerful than PC Superboy.

Dark-Jaxx
When has Prime ever been beaten by anyone at full power by anything but a BFR?

cloud102
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
When has Prime ever been beaten by anyone at full power by anything but a BFR?

I never said he was ever beaten, but worked. I really like Superboy Prime, but he doesn't brought anything new to the table that Superboy has faced. He hasn't shown a speed feat that Superboy hasn't matched or a strength feat or INTELLIGENCE feat, or multi powers Superboy has like super memory, super mental powers like taking over someone with a look, or super photographic memory as in learning KARATE KID'S moves by watching him once.

Not only that, but not ALL Pre-Crisis Kryptonians/bricks were equally as powerful. For a while, Superboy stated that M-Onel was stronger than even him.

I don't see what Prime could do to put down Superboy. Superboy and Supergirl laughed and played hide in seek in the friggen sun. Like it was nothing.

Eel O'Brien
1) Punched out of the speed force
2) Punched out of the phantom zone
3) Punched Jason Todd back to life

I could go on...

PC Superboy could not do these things.

Zack Fair

I don't see what Prime could do to put down Superboy. Superboy and Supergirl laughed and played hide in seek in the friggen sun. Like it was nothing.

And SBP cares because?

cloud102
PC Superboy could not do these things.

You don't really know that. His strength has been near unlimited and altered for the story. Anyway, those feats aren't BATTLE feats. For someone who can punch a hole through the Phantom Zone, took a long time in defeating Ion, who was a ROOKIE. I thought one punch would do the trick, but it didn't.

cloud102
Originally posted by Zack Fair
And SBP cares because?

Because Superboy has taken beatings from beings above Superboy Prime and came back.

Red Hulk
Superboy and Supergirl laughed and played hide in seek in the friggen sun. Like it was nothing. No way. They played hide and seek in their power source? They win for sure!

Wait, I don't believe it, it's too ridiculous! Scans?

cloud102
Originally posted by Red Hulk
No way. They played hide and seek in their power source? They win for sure!

Wait, I don't believe it, it's too ridiculous! Scans?

Tis true. Supergirl cam from the future, because Superboy was lonely. She tried to cheer him up by playing hide N seek in the universe. She hid inside a sun and of course, Superboy found her.

He also punched away black holes like ping pong balls, threw a star out of the solar system, and AS A BABY moved so fast, he traveled through time.

While Superboy PRIME got worked by a bunch of speedsters. Superboy is much, much faster than speedsters.

Dark-Jaxx
Tis true. Supergirl cam from the future, because Superboy was lonely. She tried to cheer him up by playing hide N seek in the universe. She hid inside a sun and of course, Superboy found her.

He also punched away black holes like ping pong balls, threw a star out of the solar system, and AS A BABY moved so fast, he traveled through time.

While Superboy PRIME got worked by a bunch of speedsters. Superboy is much, much faster than speedsters. ...Superman, as in current, can survive in the sun, no big feat considering it powers them. no expression

SMP got worked by a bunch of speedsters? Yeah when they blindsided him, everytime they came at him head on, SMP either easily punched them all away, or just flew past them after their blows had no effect, which knocked them away.

Red Hulk

While Superboy PRIME got worked by a bunch of speedsters. Superboy is much, much faster than speedsters. No way! How can any being survive in the sun, and especially Kryptonians?! I'm sorry, but I'm going to need to see proof before I believe such an absurd notion.

Superboy is much faster than speedsters? Wasn't Flash faster than him? And also, a lot of PC feats were straight travel feats if I recall correctly... just saying.

cloud102
Originally posted by Red Hulk
No way! How can any being survive in the sun, and especially Kryptonians?! I'm sorry, but I'm going to need to see proof before I believe such an absurd notion.

Superboy is much faster than speedsters? Wasn't Flash faster than him? And also, a lot of PC feats were straight travel feats if I recall correctly... just saying.

No, Superboy has bested speedsters before in combat fights. Not just straight travel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.