Team DC vs Team Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sasaraixx
Team DC
Orion
Superman
Hal Jordan
Wonder Woman

Team Marvel
Thor (current)
Gladiator
Sentry
Black Bolt

Blood Lust is on and no BFR. The fight takes place on Earth. Orion and Wonder Woman are fully geared. Gladiator is fully confident.

Which team wins?

tkitna
Marvel

guy222
marvel

Bentley
No way Marvel wins with Diana and Orion fully geared. Give Thor his gear at least.

skygunner41
DC!

occultdestroyer
DC wins because "Orion and Wonder Woman are fully geared."

Harbinger
DC

carver9
If you never said that gladiator fully confident I would have given this to dc but we all seen what a regular glads can do.

Team marvel gets the majority.

iceman24567
Team Dc wins this.

Philosophía
DC.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Team DC
Orion
Superman
Hal Jordan
Wonder Woman

Team Marvel
Thor (classic)
Gladiator
Sentry
Black Bolt

Blood Lust is on and no BFR. The fight takes place on Earth. Orion and Wonder Woman are fully geared. Gladiator is fully confident.

Which team wins?

Marvel no doubt in my mind here

Raoul
Originally posted by Bentley
No way Marvel wins with Diana and Orion fully geared. Give Thor his gear at least.

Originally posted by occultdestroyer

just too much firepower, imo...

Enyalus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

I think I agree. I think. Hal seems like the weak link out of all the combatants, but Diana's full gear should compensate....Orion's too, I suppose. stick out tongue

Philosophía
Originally posted by Enyalus
Hal seems like the weak link out of all the combatants

facepalm

Enyalus

Philosophía
By this point I'd ask you whose sock are you.

Or if you come from herochat.

Enyalus

Mindset

fangirl101
Diana and Orion fully Geared?
Its' a fight in DC's favor without the Gear.

But it's DC's match to lose with gear like that. Mother boxes can super charge GL rings.

They can energy and matter manipulate. How's about Superman's costume is turned into sunlight.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Team DC
Orion
Superman
Hal Jordan
Wonder Woman

Team Marvel
Thor (classic)
Gladiator
Sentry
Black Bolt

Which team wins?

Make it current thor and take out Blackbolt for Surfer.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Make it current thor and take out Blackbolt for Surfer.

That is what I get for making threads that late at night. I meant for it to be CURRENT Thor. Why I typed Classic is beyond me. . .

No Surfer however.

Marvel Team should read,

Thor (Current)
Gladiator
Sentry
Black Bolt

Mindset
Current Thor sucks dick

iceman24567
I see Blackbolt as the weakest Hal is one of the strongest.

The Great Galen
Supes defeats Sentry by absorbing his energy thus making him a sum amped Supes. Fully geared Orion destroys Gladiator, fully geared WW destroys BB. Current Thor beats Jordan but later gets raped by those 3...although maybe Jordan could just change himself into a daximite heh.

Raoul
just a note for everyone, its current rather than classic thor now...

fangirl101
Originally posted by Raoul
just a note for everyone, its current rather than classic thor now...
Current Thor is less impressive than Classic. And that is truth.

Raoul
Originally posted by fangirl101
Current Thor is less impressive than Classic. And that is truth.

patience, he has more than enough time...

The Great Galen
Current Thor reminds me of SSJ4 Goku, technically he's vastly beyond SSJ3 Goku yet by feats...well you know. Classic Thor is still better by quite a degree.

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
I see Blackbolt as the weakest Hal is one of the strongest. I disagree.

Mindset
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Current Thor reminds me of SSJ4 Goku, technically he's vastly beyond SSJ3 Goku yet by feats...well you know. Classic Thor is still better by quite a degree. Well that may be because DBGT and DBZ are loosely related.

GT had no manga material.

ultimatethor
Current Thor reminds me of SSJ4 Goku, technically he's vastly beyond SSJ3 Goku yet by feats...well you know. Classic Thor is still better by quite a degree.

How long has current thor been around and how long has classic been around? The time is not even comparable.

Mindset
How long has current thor been around and how long has classic been around? The time is not even comparable. That's true, but Thor disappointed me in the SI: Thor tie in.

The Great Galen
How long has current thor been around and how long has classic been around? The time is not even comparable.

Well damn considering the power current Thor is sitting on it should have took a book or 2 to get the idea of how strong he is now. I mean SS got a upgrade not so long ago and we alread could see he was more powerful then any past iteration.

BlackZero30x
Supes defeats Sentry by absorbing his energy thus making him a sum amped Supes. Fully geared Orion destroys Gladiator, fully geared WW destroys BB. Current Thor beats Jordan but later gets raped by those 3...although maybe Jordan could just change himself into a daximite heh.

umm might i ask how is sups suppose to absorb his energy...last i heard sentry had the ability to manipulate this energy and wouldent that make it the other way around? just asking if that makes sence to anyone else...but plz correct me if im completely wrong.

Mindset
Supes defeats Sentry by absorbing his energy thus making him a sum amped Supes. facepalm

Raoul
Supes defeats Sentry by absorbing his energy thus making him a sum amped Supes.

as opposed to just punching him really hard in the face over and over?

Juk3n
Superman is the weak link, and Hal is no Kyle.

Team Marvel but not a stomp. I can't see Thor being downed for long, nor Sentry.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
umm might i ask how is sups suppose to absorb his energy...last i heard sentry had the ability to manipulate this energy and wouldent that make it the other way around? just asking if that makes sence to anyone else...but plz correct me if im completely wrong.

Supes fought agaisnt a opponent who was powered by a million suns and absorb his power. Untill Sentry is stated as having some other internal energy source I dont see why Supes wouldnt just abosrb him.

BlackZero30x
Supes fought agaisnt a opponent who was powered by a million suns and absorb his power. Untill Sentry is stated as having some other internal energy source I dont see why Supes wouldnt just abosrb him.

ok i'll give you that but im just going to ask why couldent sentry simply do the same thing to superman frist?

The Great Galen
ok i'll give you that but im just going to ask why couldent sentry simply do the same thing to superman frist?

Has sentry ever done something to someone of Supes similar powerset, Supes has been shown to recover instantly from having his energy absorbed and he already has a feat where he drains someone who was stated as being powered by a million suns. Assuming Sentry could even accomplish a similar feat, Supes could just recharged instantly.

BlackZero30x
Has sentry ever done something to someone of Supes similar powerset, Supes has been shown to recover instantly from having his energy absorbed and he already has a feat where he drains someone who was stated as being powered by a million suns. Assuming Sentry could even accomplish a similar feat, Supes could just recharged instantly.

ok understandable but what i was thinking since sentry has the ability to manipulate sun energy and what not(if thats not correct plz explain why not)then why could he not drain superman or simply redirect the energy superman is getting so it doesn't flow into him leaving superman powerless if you know what im saying

Mindset
Supes fought agaisnt a opponent who was powered by a million suns and absorb his power. Untill Sentry is stated as having some other internal energy source I dont see why Supes wouldnt just abosrb him. Yes, because it has been stated Sentry radiates solar radiation....

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Mindset
That's true, but Thor disappointed me in the SI: Thor tie in.

I actually havent read the issue three of Secret invasion thor but i heard somewhere that thor beat that new superskrull warrior.

ultimatethor

What opponenet was that?

Mindset
I actually havent read the issue three of Secret invasion thor but i heard somewhere that thor beat that new superskrull warrior. He needed BRB's help.

*And they defeated the SS by dropping asgard on her, then lifting it up.

For someone with the Odinforce I expected more.

* If you're gonna read the tie in don't look at the spoiler

tkitna

Your absolutely right. How people around here think his energy is just purely solar is beyond me. Its also beyond Ultron, Doom, and Reed Richards too, but I guess they shouldnt count.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.